Trump/Putin disaster summit. And also overseas visit w/ NATO & UK.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 09:38:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump/Putin disaster summit. And also overseas visit w/ NATO & UK.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17
Author Topic: Trump/Putin disaster summit. And also overseas visit w/ NATO & UK.  (Read 20268 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2018, 02:55:15 PM »

Sad state of affairs; I'd vote to impeach

Somewhat shocked by this response.

As am I, but I commend him for saying so.

Agree.
Do you think we will get a similar response from Atlas trump cultists Reagansfan and twenty42?

Lol
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2018, 02:56:53 PM »

Wow...Hurd is basically calling Trump a Russian asset here:

I really want Hurd to be a senator from texas, since dems won't win it, we might as well get our best GOPer and Hurd is that guy.
here2view
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -1.74

P P P
« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »

Agree.
Do you think we will get a similar response from Atlas trump cultists Reagansfan and twenty42?

Lol

Only if they weren't partisan hacks.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2018, 02:58:12 PM »

Every person who voted for Trump in 2016 and still supports him today despite this event is now a traitor to the country.
lol
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #229 on: July 16, 2018, 02:58:27 PM »

Agree.

Lol

Only if they weren't partisan hacks.

Smiley
Wiz in Wis

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #230 on: July 16, 2018, 03:00:54 PM »

Every person who voted for Trump in 2016 and still supports him today despite this event is now a traitor to the country.
lol

Yeah, that's quite hyperbolic. The truth is that the blue avatars are vapid, useful idiots... but not traitors.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #231 on: July 16, 2018, 03:01:48 PM »

lol

Yeah, that's quite hyperbolic. The truth is that the blue avatars are vapid, useful idiots... but not traitors.

Agreed. Honestly even though I’m as outraged as he is I’m close to putting Special k on ignore
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2018, 03:06:30 PM »

lol

Agreed. Honestly even though I’m as outraged as he is I’m close to putting Special k on ignore

I hope you don't, I've always liked reading your posts.

But I stand by what I said.  I don't see how we can go on tomorrow and forward from here as though we all have the same pro-American agenda.  One side clearly does not.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #233 on: July 16, 2018, 03:09:12 PM »

lol

I'm dismayed by Trump's performance today, and Trump isn't being as firm towards Russia as he should be, but accusing him (and tens of millions of Americans) of treason over this is ridiculous. We are not at war with Russia.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #234 on: July 16, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »

lol

I'm dismayed by Trump's performance today, and Trump isn't being as firm towards Russia as he should be, but accusing him (and tens of millions of Americans) of treason over this is ridiculous. We are not at war with Russia.

You don't have to be officially "at war" with another nation (like Russia) in order to commit treason.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #235 on: July 16, 2018, 03:18:38 PM »

In other news (just in case you missed it) ...

US officially charges and arrests Russian national (w/ NRA ties) with being a foreign agent.
Click here for comments in the appropriate Atlas thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=286476.925
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #236 on: July 16, 2018, 03:19:44 PM »
« Edited: July 16, 2018, 03:29:55 PM by Special K »

In other news (just in case you missed it) ...

US officially charges and arrests Russian national (w/ NRA ties) with being a foreign agent.
Click here for comments in the appropriate Atlas thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=286476.925

Or in Trump world: a patriotic American.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2018, 03:20:25 PM »

God, I mean, I completely disagree with everything Trump said, but those were words. When were all of these principled patriots like Hurd when Trump was tarnishing America's image by putting children in cages, banning trans people who wanted to serve from the military and starting trade wars with American allies?

Preach!

Really looking forward to all these "deeply disturbed" Republican profiles in courage voting in lockstep to confirm Trump's SCOTUS nominee and voting in favour of whatever far-right crap comes up next. Their words are useless and they're complicit.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #238 on: July 16, 2018, 03:20:33 PM »

lol

You don't have to be officially "at war" with another nation (like Russia) in order to commit treason.
Treason as defined by the Constitution:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #239 on: July 16, 2018, 03:23:47 PM »

lol

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

There's a conjunction "or" in the first sentence.  This would fall under the second part, if Russia is an enemy of the United States.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #240 on: July 16, 2018, 03:24:09 PM »

lol

How many blue avatars support Trump anyway? This is Atlas we're talking about, I doubt Trump's approval rating among Atlas Republicans exceeds 60%.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #241 on: July 16, 2018, 03:26:00 PM »

lol

There's a conjunction "or" in the first sentence.  This would fall under the second part, if Russia is an enemy of the United States.
Trump is not giving Russia aid or comfort, and Russia is not an enemy of the United States.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2018, 03:28:41 PM »

This all boils down to the fact that liberals thought 2018 would have President Hillary Clinton, Vice President Tim Kaine, a Democratic Senate, perhaps a Democratic House and a 6-3 liberal Supreme Court.

We have President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, a Republican Senate, a Republican House and 5-4 conservative Supreme Court.

I've heard many fellow Trumpers say something to the effect of "They lost their minds because they (liberals) thought they were gonna get everything they wanted."
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2018, 03:29:41 PM »

God, I mean, I completely disagree with everything Trump said, but those were words. When were all of these principled patriots like Hurd when Trump was tarnishing America's image by putting children in cages, banning trans people who wanted to serve from the military and starting trade wars with American allies?

These people are cowards that don't care about real people hurt by trump's savagery, they just care about flags, "respecting the intelligence community" and the victimless crime of treason.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2018, 03:33:11 PM »

This all boils down to the fact that liberals thought 2018 would have President Hillary Clinton, Vice President Tim Kaine, a Democratic Senate, perhaps a Democratic House and a 6-3 liberal Supreme Court.

We have President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, a Republican Senate, a Republican House and 5-4 conservative Supreme Court.

I've heard many fellow Trumpers say something to the effect of "They lost their minds because they (liberals) thought they were gonna get everything they wanted."

Wrong.

I accept the election results.  Trump is the president.

There’s a difference in being upset about an election and being upset that your leader literally betrayed the republic.  I don’t like Pence either but I would feel safer with him in the Oval Office.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2018, 03:33:50 PM »

What does all that gibberish have to do with what trump said today standing next to Russian KGB-King, Vladimir Putin.
You have some serious mental issues.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2018, 03:35:34 PM »

What does all that gibberish have to do with what trump said today standing next to Russian KGB-King, Vladimir Putin.

What do you want him to do? Punch Putin? Start a war? More meaningless sanctions? What? I assume behind closed doors he may have told him to "knock some crap off" with the "meddling". What else do you want?
here2view
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -1.74

P P P
« Reply #247 on: July 16, 2018, 03:39:55 PM »

lol

Trump is not giving Russia aid or comfort, and Russia is not an enemy of the United States.

A country that is ruled under a one-party authoritarian regime which goes against the basics of American's principles isn't an enemy?
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2018, 03:40:06 PM »

Thank you for checking in and confirming that you are just as much of a hack today as you have been every previous day. It's good to know that in a chaotic world at least some things stay the same.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #249 on: July 16, 2018, 03:44:04 PM »
« Edited: July 16, 2018, 05:04:07 PM by ProudModerate2 »

What do you want him to do? Punch Putin? Start a war? More meaningless sanctions? What? I assume behind closed doors he may have told him to "knock some crap off" with the "meddling". What else do you want?

You are a coward just like your Orange God.
I want him to have some balls and tell him on national TV. What are you going-on about this, "telling him behind closed doors" BS? That is for someone who is a yellow-belly.
Why would a US president speak harshly "behind closed doors," and then immediately after in front of the world, give your adversary fellatio? That is exactly what happened!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies