Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:23:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Author Topic: Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread)  (Read 23158 times)
MycroftCZ

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2018, 11:40:46 PM »

Biden Response to Jeter Attack Ad

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2018, 04:31:20 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Runs Ad "Compassion" in Nevada, South Carolina, California, Massachusetts, Virginia, and online

"The job of President is one that requires many traits that have been highlighted before: charisma..."

"But, I think the most important trait is compassion."

"Compassion guides my whole life in public service, it's what influences the bills I craft, the nominees I vote for, and the issues I don't back down from. We need a leader with compassion for everyday Americans."

"I'm Kirsten Gillibrand and I support this message."
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »

Jeter responses to Biden’s comments in Reno Nevada

I like Joe Biden and I would of voted for him in 2016 especially against Donald Trump but then again I would of voted for anyone against Donald Trump *He and the crowd laughs*. However I think it’s just time for someone else to step aside and have a chance you know?   

It’s not attacking character or the person itself it’s called the track record and I think of the main reasons why we lost in 2016 was because of the track record. 

We need someone in Washington DC that doesn’t have a problem with that. It’s fine to evolve on issues but don’t like you have always been like that on the issue since day one when you haven’t just to impress voters.

And this is too all of the people running for office or thinking about running for office don’t be fake just speak from the heart and don’t lie just to get votes.   Thank you all. *Crowd claps*

Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2018, 04:36:35 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Runs Ad ‘Renewable’ in Nevada, California, Maine, Texas, Vermont, and Online”

“We’ve long been told we need to choose between energy independence and clean energy.”

“The fact is, that’s just not true, and we see that in states all around the country. Wind, solar, and biofuel have surged ahead, allowing safe, green production right here at home.”

“An aggressive expansion of renewable energy production not only keeps our air breathable and our water drinkable, but it provides good paying jobs to American workers who need to catch a break.”

“Alongside a renewable energy plan, Kirsten Gillibrand has pushed ahead with a federal retraining program meant to help all of those left behind by automation.”

“I’m Kirsten Gillibrand and I support this message.”
MycroftCZ

« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2018, 05:30:31 PM »

Biden Response to Obama Comments on Anita Hill

Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2018, 12:33:07 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Runs Ad "Liberty" in South Carolina, Nevada, and in Super Tuesday States

"As a New Yorker, I've always been drawn to what the Statue of Liberty represents for us as a country.  'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.' With that inscription, America made a choice."

"But somewhere along the path, we lost our way."

"I'm running for President to pave a new path forward, inspired by those words we all know and hold dear. So children won't be separated from their parents, so the color of your skin doesn't dictate whether or not you can move forward in society, and so men and women can participate in the workforce without fear of harassment or assault."

"I'm Kirsten Gillibrand, and I support this message because America is at its best when we are all afforded equal opportunity."
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2018, 07:39:46 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Campaign Schedule

February 10: Joint Rally with Cory Booker

February 11th: Rally in Charleston

"America was built on opportunity, but we are failing our women, people of color, and LGBTQ individuals. Women's healthcare is being attacked, we haven't reached equal pay for equal work, and we still have no paid family leave. My plans help reach a hand out to those in our society who need help the most. While my opponents bicker about records, I look to put forward plans that do the actual work of improving the livelihood of Americans."

February 12th:

Barnstorm in Mount Pleasant and North Charleston, with a focus on postal banking and environmental reform, honing in on the coastal implications

February 13th-15th:

Listening Tour of York and Greenville, hearing about the issues facing the communities

February 16-17th:

Rallies in Florence and Sumter

"Our call as a nation should be to help the least fortunate among us. The most prosperous nation in the world has enough money to entangle ourselves in endless wars, but not to pay for healthcare or family leave? Something is majorly wrong here. I will work tirelessly to change the direction of our country into a more compassionate one."

February 18-20th:

Rallies across Las Vegas with Jacky Rosen

"My friend, Kirsten Gillibrand, has a plan for immigration, starting with DACA and DAPA being codified into law. Let me tell you, she has worked hard to get bills passed in the Senate before, and she will work just as hard as President to protect DREAMers and immigrants all over the country."

February 21-24th

Barnstorming in Carson City and Reno, talking about the future of green energy across the state and country

February 25th:

Joint Rally with Kamala Harris in Las Vegas

"We will not rest until children can go to bed without worrying about a parent being deported, and a parent can rest knowing they will not have their child ripped away from their arms. We've seen what the Republicans offer us on immigration, and it is absolutely brutal. However, we know that there is another way for us to be. My plan is to make DACA and DAPA into law, pushing forward with immigration reform, and simplifying the path to citizenship in this country."

February 26-27th

Gillibrand campaign tours solar plants throughout Nevada and California, meeting with manufacturers

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2018, 06:14:02 AM »
« Edited: August 12, 2018, 07:13:12 AM by UWS »

Doug Jones Runs Ad "Leadership" airs in Nevada

Narrator : Who can defend progressive values, unite the Democratic Party and defeat Donald Trump? Not Joaquin Castro.

In 2012, he sided with Republicans to oppose an income tax increase aimed at ensuring that the top 1 % pays its fair share.

He told CBS News' The Takeout podcast that he's not in favor of abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which means that he wants to keep strict immigration laws that are separating immigrant families and arresting innocent immigrants coming to this country for better living conditions and better opportunities.

During his 4 bids for Congress (in 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018), Congressman Castro accepted $450 000 from executives and employees of oil companies in Texas such as Exxon Mobil, Shell and Texaco while every gallon of gas takes over 3 bucks from your pockets.

Castro has failed to stand to special interests and he voted for $25 billion more loans from Export-Import Bank even though it is loaning out taxpayer money to big politically-connected corporations and banks.

Unlike Castro, Doug Jones will increase taxes for the top 1 % while reducing taxes for the middle class in order to help the middle class and make this economy working for everyone.

He will make oil companies pay to create the new jobs in clean energy America needs.

He will abolish ICE in the first 100 days of his presidency in order to stop these unfair deportations and to keep these immigrant families together. He will reform our broken immigration system for the sake of better living conditions for immigrants coming to this country, to grant them U.S. citizenship and to make the American Dream possible for all Americans.

Doug Jones, the real progressive we can trust to lead this party and to bring this country in the right direction.

Doug Jones : I'm Doug Jones and I approve this message.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2018, 06:58:23 PM »

Election 2020: MSNBC Covarage of Nevada and South Carolina

Rachel Maddow: Gillibrand has taken a win, Brown has taken a win. Now, Castro, Biden, Obama, Jones, and Jeter all hope to make their first win ahead of Super Tuesday. On the Republican side, Pawlenty entered the field now he is nowhere to be seen.

The first results are coming in now:

Democrat South Carolina Results (0.3%)
Michelle Obama: 24%
Doug Jones: 19%
Derek Jeter: 15%
Kristen Gillibrand: 12%
Joe Biden: 12%
Sherrod Brown: 11%
Jouaquin Castro: 7%

Republican South Carolina Results (0.3%)
Tim Pawlenty: 51%
John Kasich: 49%
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2018, 07:05:07 PM »

Rachel Maddow: Brian, what is your take on the first results out of South Carolina?

Brian Williams: I don't think we should read too much into them especially in the Republican race where it is mostly just early votes when Pawlenty had the momentum from his announcement but I don't think that will stay since he didn't campaign. You can already see that Kasich has overtaken him and I believe the lead will just continue to grow.

On the Democratic side, Michelle Obama definitely has a firm lead but Doug Jones and Derek Jeter are definitely within a position where they can scare the Obama campaign. Many in the last days wondered whether the attacks on Gillibrand and Castro were working and it looks like Gillibrand was able to shake them off but Castro continues to fall.

Democrat South Carolina Results (1.3%)
Michelle Obama: 25%
Doug Jones: 21%
Derek Jeter: 19%
Kristen Gillibrand: 15%
Joe Biden: 11%
Sherrod Brown: 6%
Jouaquin Castro: 3%

Republican South Carolina Results (1.3%)
John Kasich: 53%
Tim Pawlenty: 47%
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2018, 08:00:15 AM »

Rachel Maddow: At this time, we can make a call in South Carolina for the Republicans. John Kasich with his lead, we believe at MSNBC, that he will win that state. If Kasich can win in such a pro-Trump state like South Carolina then it really proves that he has a lot of momentum but this winning streak could end if another bid name comes into the primary like Mike Pence or Nikki Haley.

We do also have our first results out of Nevada and that is much closer than we expected even though we did believe it would be too close to call. Right now, it is basically a tie between Biden and Castro for first while Obama and Jeter are close behind. On the Republican side, with the exit polls, we believe that Kasich will pick up his third win in a state he spent heavily in.

Democrat South Carolina Results (34.7%)
Michelle Obama: 23%
Doug Jones: 22%
Derek Jeter: 21%
Joe Biden: 10%
Sherrod Brown: 8%
Jouaquin Castro: 1%

Democrat Nevada Results (0.1%)
Jouaquin Castro: 19%
Joe Biden: 18%
Michelle Obama: 17%
Derek Jeter: 17%
Kristen Gillibrand: 14%
Doug Jones: 10%
Sherrod Brown: 5%

Republican South Carolina Results (34.7%)
John Kasich: 55%
Tim Pawlenty: 45%

Republican Nevada Results (3.5%)
Tim Pawlenty: 47%
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #186 on: August 13, 2018, 11:43:56 AM »

Rachel Maddow: Kasich is the clear frontrunner is the message I am getting out of the Republican primaries but he does have resistance from some pro-Trump and conservative voters and that is why Pawlenty is doing so well at this point.

Democrat South Carolina Results (53.7%)
Michelle Obama: 24%
Doug Jones: 23%
Derek Jeter: 19%
Kristen Gillibrand: 16%
Sherrod Brown: 10%
Joe Biden: 7%
Jouaquin Castro: 1%

Democrat Nevada Results (10.9%)
Joe Biden: 18%
Michelle Obama: 17%
Jouaquin Castro: 16%
Derek Jeter: 15%
Doug Jones: 13%
Sherrod Brown: 6%

Republican South Carolina Results (34.7%)
John Kasich: 54%
Tim Pawlenty: 46%

Republican Nevada Results (3.5%)
John Kasich: 58%
Tim Pawlenty: 42%
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #187 on: August 13, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »

Rachel Maddow: With the final results coming out of South Carolina and Nevada, we can officially call them both. Obama has won South Carolina while in Nevada, Joe Biden pulled an upset. Many believed that Jones' attacks against Castro might have cost Castro Nevada but it did increase his negatives which might have cost him a win in South Carolina against Obama.

This does give momentum to Jones, Castro, Obama, and Biden but it might also give a boost to Jeter who did do pretty well in both Nevada and South Carolina.

Democrat South Carolina Results (99.5%)
Michelle Obama: 22%
Doug Jones: 22%
Kristen Gillibrand: 17%
Sherrod Brown: 11%
Joe Biden: 6%
Jouaquin Castro: 2%

Democrat Nevada Results (87.6%)
Joe Biden: 19%
Jouaquin Castro: 17%
Michelle Obama: 16%
Derek Jeter: 16%
Doug Jones: 14%
Sherrod Brown: 4%

Republican South Carolina Results (99.5%)
John Kasich: 55%
Tim Pawlenty: 45%

Republican Nevada Results (91.8%)
John Kasich: 61%
Tim Pawlenty: 39%
MycroftCZ

« Reply #188 on: August 13, 2018, 06:31:23 PM »

Biden Victory Speech: Las Vegas, Nevada

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #189 on: August 13, 2018, 06:40:29 PM »

Michelle Obama speech/announcement

Well, we won South Carolina...but we failed to hold on to Nevada, and we didn't win South Carolina by the margin we needed to advance further in the race. As such, I believe it is time for me to suspend my campaign for the Presidency. The question now becomes where do we go from here? There is only one candidate I feel comfortable endorsing, and I hope my husband agrees with me... I proudly endorse my good friend, Joe Biden for President, and will work to see him elected in November!
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2018, 07:00:22 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Gives Speech Regarding SC and NV in Los Angeles

“What a night! Once again, we outperformed polls and expectations to surge ahead in both South Carolina and Nevada. While the field seems to be shrinking, I want to say that we still think this is a race worth competing in. We still need to push for criminal justice reform, paid family leave, and reforming the financial system to work for all of us. With your help, we will push ahead into Super Tuesday with a wave of momentum and shake the status quo! Thank you!”

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2018, 07:12:29 PM »

Jeter speech after South Carolina and Nevada primaries

While we still haven’t won a state we still are very much indeed in the race and we did better than expected tonight!!

*Crowd cheers*

We will fight until the end the very end for progess and fairness for all Amercians!! Not just the top 1% but for everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone, The working people,The farmers,The stay at home parents,The steel worker,The Uber driver all of you!!  We will have to take this thing to the convention if we have to thank you!!
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »

Castro Response to Jones on CNN

Anderson Cooper: Welcome to CNN, I'm Anderson Cooper, and tonight we have on Representative Joaquin Castro (D-TX) who is running for President.

Castro: Hello Anderson.

Yes, so, in a recent ad Senator Jones attacked you, do you have a response to that?

Castro: In fact, yes I do. The first think Senator Jones attacked me on was siding with the GOP in 2012. My response to that is he completely got the aim of the bill wrong. I sided with the GOP to make sure that every American had tax cuts, and that they would stay in place. And the fact that he attack me on siding with the GOP, showed just how partisan he truly is.

Anderson Cooper: In another part of the ad, he said that you stood with I.C.E. and voted to separate families, any responses to that?

Castro: Yes he has, and he completely forgets the goal of I.C.E. The goal of I.C.E. is to keep our borders secure, and make sure that illegal immigrants cannot get into the country and harm our citizens. I fight for a Pathway to Citizenship, not for our Borders to be non-existent. He forgets that abolishing I.C.E. would mean Open Borders, and more Open Borders, means more crime. Doug Jones is for a crime infested America, I am for a Safe and Secure America.

Anderson Cooper: Thank you so much Congressman, that is all the time we have tonight, tune in to CNN's Primary Election Night Coverage.

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2018, 07:20:01 PM »

*JOAQUIN CASTRO SPEECH IN CARSON CITY, NEVADA

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2018, 08:13:28 AM »

Democratic Race Update

Michelle Obama: 41
Joe Biden: 31
Kristen Gillibrand: 25
Sherrod Brown: 23
Doug Jones: 20
Derek Jeter: 19
Joaquin Castro: 13
John Delaney: 6

Democratic Final Nevada Caucus Results
Joe Biden: 18.2% (14)
Joaquin Castro: 17.9% (12)
Derek Jeter: 16.3% (6)
Michelle Obama: 16.1% (5)
Kristen Gillibrand: 15.2% (4)
Doug Jones: 15.0% (2)
Sherrod Brown: 1.3%

Democratic Final South Carolina Results
Michelle Obama: 20.4% (24)
Doug Jones: 19.4% (12)
Derek Jeter: 19.1% (12)
Kristen Gillibrand: 15.7% (6)
Sherrod Brown: 15.2% (5)
Joe Biden: 6.8%
Joaquin Castro: 3.4%
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2018, 08:25:14 AM »

Republican Race Update

John Kasich: 97
Donald Trump: 24
Tim Pawlenty: 12

Final Republican South Carolina Primary Results
John Kasich: 54.7% (50)
Tim Pawlenty: 45.3%

Final Republican Nevada Caucus Results
John Kasich: 59.5% (18)
Tim Pawlenty: 40.5% (12)
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2018, 10:00:27 AM »

Turn 6
Febuary 27th to March 1st

In the News!

Obama out of money, leaves field
At the begginig of the year, the media was calling this the year of the women now only one remainings after Michelle Obama ran out of money and supended her campaign after a win in South Carolina

Pence enters presidential field ahead of curcial Super Tuesday
Seeing Kasich's weakness, Pence enters the field to heal the divided party by unifing both estblishment and pro-Trumpers

SUPER TUESDAY!
Just days away from Super Tuesday the candidates are all preping for the biggest primary night of the year

Trump To Address the Nation on Febuary 30th
This address is execpted to state the reason why the president made his suprise exit from the presidential field

RCP Trump Approval Rating
Disapprove: 49%
Approve: 45%
Unsure: 6%

RCP General Election Polling
Generic Republican: 45%
Generic Democrat: 42%
Roemer/Chaffee: 1%
Unsure: 13%

RCP Republican National Polling Average
Mike Pence: 38%
John Kasich: 37%
Tim Pawlenty: 12%

RCP Democrat National Polling
Joe Biden: 27%
Kristen Gillibrand: 22%
Sherrod Brown: 19%
Derek Jeter: 11%
Joaquin Castro: 9%
Unsure: 12%

RCP State Republican Polling Averge

Alabama
Mike Pence: 51%
John Kasich: 27%
Tim Pawlenty: 8%

Alaska
John Kasich: 43%
Mike Pence: 41%
Tim Pawlenty: 16%

Arkansas
Mike Pence: 49%
Tim Pawlenty: 11%

Georgia
Mike Pence: 47%
John Kasich: 41%
Tim Pawlenty: 13%

Massachuetts
Mike Pence: 37%
Tim Pawlenty: 10%

Minnesota
Tim Pawlenty: 58%
John Kasich: 22%
Mike Pence: 20%

Oklahoma
Mike Pence: 39%
Tim Pawlenty: 7%

Tennesee
John Kasich: 40%
Tim Pawlenty: 5%

Texas
Mike Pence: 45%
John Kasich: 38%

Vermont
John Kasich: 59%
Mike Pence: 21%
Tim Pawlenty: 19%

Virginia
John Kasich: 45%
Tim Pawlenty: 9%

RCP State Democrat National Polling

Alabama
Joe Biden: 21%
Sherrod Brown: 15%
Kristen Gillibrand: 13%
Jaoquin Castro: 11%

Arkansas
Joe Biden: 25%
Sherrod Brown: 21%
Jaoquin Castro: 15%
Derek Jeter: 14%
Kristen Gillibrand: 11%

Colorado
Derek Jeter: 37%
Kristen Gillibrand: 24%

Georgia

Massachuetts
Kristen Gillibrand: 27%
Joe Biden: 16%
Jaoquin Castro: 3%

Minnesota
Sherrod Brown: 31%
Kristen Gillibrand: 6%
Jaoquin Castro: 1%

Oklahoma
Jaoquin Castro: 27%
Derek Jeter: 25%
Sherrod Brown: 17%
Joe Biden: 15%
Kristen Gillibrand: 3%

Tennesee
Sherrod Brown: 34%
Joe Bidn: 31%
Joaquin Castro: 7%
Derek Jeter: 4%

Texas
Jaoquin Castro: 34%
Sherrod Brown: 16%
Joe Biden: 14%
Kristen Gillibrand: 7%

Vermont
Kristen Gillibrand: 39%

Virginia
Joe Biden: 24%
Sherrod Brown: 23%
Derek Jeter: 5%

Moderator's notes: This turn will last until Friday night, at 8:59:59 PM Eastern Time. Make sure to PM me ASAP if you need an extension, preferably after you read this sentence. Extensions will be given for the requester and the requester only, not for the field at large, so if you need an extension, PM me.

This turn will last the last week of February and the last turn before SUPER TUESDAY! Make sure to schedule your campaign accordingly.

Messaging is key! This turn will be all about setting up your ground game and building your coalition, so make sure to write your speeches/schedule accordingly! Speaking of which...

A schedule is required. You can post 20 speeches or no speeches, but what is required for you to post is your schedule. It doesn't have to be detailed, just give me a short description of each day's (or week's) events.

Advertisements: if you poll more than 15% nationally, you may run three advertisements. If you poll between 10% and 15%, you may run two advertisements, and if you poll below 10% but above 5%, then you can run one advertisement!
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2018, 10:37:58 AM »

Turn 6

In the News!

At the begginig of the year, the media was calling this the year of the women now only one remainings after Michelle Obama ran out of money and supended her campaign after a win in South Carolina

Seeing Kasich's weakness, Pence enters the field to heal the divided party by unifing both estblishment and pro-Trumpers

SUPER TUESDAY!
Just days away from Super Tuesday the candidates are all preping for the biggest primary night of the year

This address is execpted to state the reason why the president made his suprise exit from the presidential field

Alabama

Alaska

Arkansas

Georgia

Massachuetts

Minnesota

Oklahoma

Tennesee

Texas

Vermont

Virginia

Alabama

Arkansas

Colorado

Georgia

Massachuetts

Minnesota

Oklahoma

Tennesee

Texas

Vermont

Virginia

Moderator's notes: This turn will last until Friday night, at 8:59:59 PM Eastern Time. Make sure to PM me ASAP if you need an extension, preferably after you read this sentence. Extensions will be given for the requester and the requester only, not for the field at large, so if you need an extension, PM me.

This turn will last the last week of February and the last turn before SUPER TUESDAY! Make sure to schedule your campaign accordingly.

Messaging is key! This turn will be all about setting up your ground game and building your coalition, so make sure to write your speeches/schedule accordingly! Speaking of which...

A schedule is required. You can post 20 speeches or no speeches, but what is required for you to post is your schedule. It doesn't have to be detailed, just give me a short description of each day's (or week's) events.

Advertisements: if you poll more than 15% nationally, you may run three advertisements. If you poll between 10% and 15%, you may run two advertisements, and if you poll below 10% but above 5%, then you can run one advertisement!

I don't know if you forgot it, but just for your information, California is also scheduled to hold its primary on Super Tuesday 2020.

https://www.thegreenpapers.com/P20/events.phtml?s=c&f=m

And according to Green Papers, Super Tuesday 2020 is scheduled to be on March 3 2020, unless it is that you just decided to make the primary schedule identical to the 2016 one.
I made it identical to 2016 because we don't know exactly when primaries will be.

California moving there primary up still needs to be approved by party officials (at least to my knowledge) and if it isn't approved by party officials it would keep the same date or like in 2008 with Michigan and Florida, only be given a few delegates. So I dediced to go with the former and keep it i June
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2018, 10:40:18 AM »

Turn 6

In the News!

SUPER TUESDAY!

Alabama

Alaska

Arkansas

Georgia

Massachuetts

Minnesota

Oklahoma

Tennesee

Texas

Vermont

Virginia

Alabama

Arkansas

Colorado

Georgia

Massachuetts

Minnesota

Oklahoma

Tennesee

Texas

Vermont

Virginia

I don't know if you forgot it, but just for your information, California is also scheduled to hold its primary on Super Tuesday 2020.

https://www.thegreenpapers.com/P20/events.phtml?s=c&f=m

And according to Green Papers, Super Tuesday 2020 is scheduled to be on March 3 2020, unless it is that you just decided to make the primary schedule identical to the 2016 one.
I made it identical to 2016 because we don't know exactly when primaries will be.

California moving there primary up still needs to be approved by party officials (at least to my knowledge) and if it isn't approved by party officials it would keep the same date or like in 2008 with Michigan and Florida, only be given a few delegates. So I dediced to go with the former and keep it i June

I saw it in the Signup, Rules and OOC Thread. Thanks.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #199 on: August 14, 2018, 11:00:11 AM »

General Election Polling and Summary

With the entrance of Pence, the Republicans made many gains in the South because Pence was able to bring pro-Trump Republicans back into the party after many were felt disenfranchised with Kasich as the frontrunner. The entrance of Pence did hurt the parties chance in many Midwestern states because of the highly unpopular tariffs that still are hurting agriculture. At this point, the strongest chance for Republicans to win the White House in November is if there is a unity ticket between Trumper and Anti-Trumper.

Strongest Roemer State

Utah
Generic Republican: 47.4%
Generic Democrat: 23.2%
Roemer/Chaffee: 10.9%

Strongest Republican State

Oklahoma
Generic Republican: 67.9%
Generic Democrat: 21.7%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.3%

Strongest Democratic State

District of Columbia