Let's ask olawakandi questions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 11:45:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's ask olawakandi questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
Author Topic: Let's ask olawakandi questions  (Read 36092 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: March 18, 2022, 08:20:00 PM »
« edited: March 18, 2022, 08:26:46 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

THE JEWS DONT EAT PORK AND NEITHER DID FLINSTONES

I think on most episodes of the Flintstones, they were eating dinosaur meat.

Mazie Hirono or Ted Stevens have slanted eyes like Latins and they are the Eskimo Indians they eat fish and Latins eat rice and beans, we are all cuz

Mazie Hirono and Ted Stevens are in the same racial group?

Bible starts out with Noah and Adam and Eve story and obviously the Dinosaurs

Which books of the Bible talk about the dinosaurs?

Am I a thesaurus no I am not Asian, they are Eskimo Indians they evolved just like whites evolved from BlKs because what typhoons on Asian, that's why they have slanted eyes not because they are a separate group of peoe they evolved so that their eyes protect them from storms, why do you think Cali is in a drought Typhoon season in the Pacific steals our rain, but it comes back in Winter after fire season

Like now what happened to the Sierra Mnt Snow it's in Japan and yes it snow n the Mnt in Hawaii, we are back in a drought

Some don't understand that we are different colors before technology fans abd air conditioner our bodies had to evolve yo adjust to climates like animals evolved from Dinosaurs to birds to reptile due to ice ages, we adapted as well from Blk to white to Mongloid Mongloid race adapted due to Typhoons but some of them are just midgets abd don't have slanted eyes

Some Asians don't even have slanted eyes in China or Japan and Samoans have slanted eyes because what is Asian/Latinos  it's called a mixture of Blk and white and Asians are Irish Celtica they are 5 2, they have dwarfism

Just like in Africa they have midget Females but BlKs come out more albino than short, whites are already albino and they come out as midgets, my whole family got lightt skin v dark skin
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #451 on: March 18, 2022, 08:42:10 PM »
« Edited: March 18, 2022, 08:52:58 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Back to the topic I want to talk about PBOWER everyday, Solid, Brucejoel and Cokie DAMAGE I an not trying to complain they are the sane user that was VA Reo and Sir Woodbury mission to tell everyone they are the sane people

But especially, PBOWER 2A don't forget they were Biden HACKS IF THEY BELIEVE ALL FOUR OF THEM THAT UJRAINE WAR BENEFITS RS THATS WHAT THE LAST THING PBOWER SAID NO USE TO MAKING MAPS BECAUSE UJRAINE BENEFITS RS

All four of them disappointed again and users D's are defending Biden under R attacks which PBOWER use to do he is abscent

BUT, THIS IS NATO WEAKNESS US DONT HAVE A DRAGT ITS ONLY BEEN FOR FOR Mexican border control and NASA air force and they didn't have to confront Russia in Kosovo and Benghazi

If Ds do lose it would because the military is weak well before Biden got in office well Bush W starting dismamtling NATO after we defeated Saddam

Pbower start these Approvals threads every election cycles and want us not him to defend D's what is the purpose of having an Approval thread and you aren't gonna stick to it let other write in your Approval

The problem is that Congress hasn't passed any Stimulus since BINF

It's already stuck in my head if D's lose its because no Stimulus Stimulus, Stimulus checks and we ate gonna get hit with another bill with Students loans for n May, CRTS can stop the moretorum

But, Ds can still win it's a 303 map anyways at least the Senate, but if Ds do lose its because no more in a Song STIMULUS, STIMULUS, STIMULUS CHECKS, CHECKS A SONG IN MY HEAD

CONGRESS FORHOT WE STILL PAY TAXES, THEY THINK WE DONT PAY TAXES WE DONT DESERVE ANOTHER STIMULUS STIMULUS STIMULUS STIMULUS CHECKS
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #452 on: March 19, 2022, 09:28:25 AM »
« Edited: March 19, 2022, 09:36:24 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

No STIMULUS, STIMULUS, STIMULUS, STIMULUS CHECK, IF WE GET THE TRIFECTA WE MIGHT NOT GET A STIMULUS BUT BBB AND SLAVE REPARATIONS ARE GONNA PASS, ALL THE R NUT MAPS USERS ACT LIKE RS ARE GONNA GIVE THEM A STIMULUS CHECK IF THE RS WIN, LOL THEY CUT WELFARE

YOU KNOW WHY USERS NOT RS MAKE NUT MAPS THEY DONT POST ON PBOWER2A OR BELONG TO ATLASTIA AND SEE HOW THE RS REALLY ACR THEY THINK THAT ONCE RS GET IN CONTROL EVERYTHING WILL BE ALOT BETTER LOL WE VOTED OUT TRUMPIAN

RS still think Drilling for Oil in Keystone is the solution especially Old School whom lives in OR,  Fireseason is BACK JUST LIKE THE TERMINATOR, THATS BECAUSE RS ARE MISINFORM THAT WE Aren't DRILLING AND KEYSTONE IS THE ONLY DRILLING SOLUTIONS

BUT WHITE FEMALES ARENT BEHOLDEN TO TRUMP THATS WHY EVEN IN THIS ENVIRONMENT, RS ARE NOT DOMINATING AND BUDEN STILL LEADS TRUMP 47/39, WHITE Females AND MINORITY

I TALK TO FEMALES ALL THE TIME THEY DONT LIKE TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT RACE THEY ARE, BUT WHITE MEN SO

I get a lot of female likes on Twitter for having D NUT MAPS, from white and minority Female
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #453 on: March 19, 2022, 03:50:19 PM »

Unlike in Atlas you use your real name and picture not a phone make so there is reason to try to get girls on Twitter
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #454 on: March 20, 2022, 01:25:31 PM »

Unlike in Atlas you use your real name and picture not a phone make so there is reason to try to get girls on Twitter

So are you actively trying to pick up girls on Twitter?

Also, I was just looking at the endorsements in your sig:

WC OH SEN.MR🐴T.RYAN
S WI SEN.MR🟤M.BARNES (P.8/9TH)
S GA SEN.MR🟤R.WARNOCK (INC)
S DC HON.Miz🤎KBJ (Inc st)
S CA SEN.HON.Miz🤎Karen Bass (P.6/7TH)
S CA SEN.MR🟣A.PADILLA (LAITNX INC)
S NV SEN Miz💜CCM (Latina inc)
S IL SEN Miz💜Tammy Duckworth (inc)

WC KY GOV MR🐴Andy BESHEAR (INC)
WC FL GOV MR🟣C.CRIST (P.8/23RD)
S NV GOV.MR🟣S SISOLAK (LATINX)
S MD GOV.MR🟣T.PEREZ (LATINX)
S NM GOV.Miz💜Michelle LG (Latina)
S AZ GOV.Miz💜Katie Hobbs (Latina)
S GA GOV Miz🤎Stacy Abrams
S MA GOV.Miz💖Maura Healey
S KS GOV.Miz💖Laura Kelly (inc)

I'm wondering what the difference between the purple and red/pink hearts is meant to be.  And why do you use "LATINX" for male Latinos, and "Latina" for female?  If you're going to signify the gender of the females with "Latina", then why not signify the gender of the males with "Latino", rather than making it gender neutral with "LATINX"?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #455 on: March 20, 2022, 01:28:11 PM »

I am in Law school I take difficult exams harder than college , and know that are white male test,  they are different than College because they are made for B average not C average students that's why people don't go to Grad school a B average or you flank our but in Law Schools it's a C average so Blks can become lawyers

And how is law school going?  How many years do you have left?
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #456 on: March 20, 2022, 01:38:46 PM »

I am in Law school I take difficult exams harder than college , and know that are white male test,  they are different than College because they are made for B average not C average students that's why people don't go to Grad school a B average or you flank our but in Law Schools it's a C average so Blks can become lawyers

And how is law school going?  How many years do you have left?

I messaged him asking about it awhile ago but sadly I was, perhaps rightly, not deemed worthy of conversing at that time.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #457 on: March 20, 2022, 02:22:35 PM »

What’s the meaning behind the name “olawakandi”?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #458 on: March 21, 2022, 03:18:22 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2022, 03:24:53 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

And how is law school going?  How many years do you have left?

But, pbower2A everyday disappeared again, but why do we see this relatedly trend BECAUSE he believes that Ukraine is helping  Rs I mean we haven't seen this repeadily absence from pbower2A or should I say Solid, Cokie Damage or Brucejoel, but that's Sir Woodbury and VA Republican say so in Atlastia

Why do I have to respond alot of users don't either they disappear like pbower2A I was ignored by pbower2A numerous times on his trend I asked where he was he didn't answer

Now, it's a trend now he is isn't temp gone is has been gone for days, not hours

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #459 on: March 21, 2022, 03:23:54 PM »

There are alot of GA users how many are there Trump Virus, VBM and Georgia Moderate how do I know which one I am speaking to and pbower2A maybe playing user guessing games
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #460 on: March 21, 2022, 03:37:53 PM »

There are alot of GA users how many are there Trump Virus, VBM and Georgia Moderate how do I know which one I am speaking to and pbower2A maybe playing user guessing games
Well, there is a display name above the avatars which you can use to differentiate the posters
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #461 on: March 21, 2022, 03:39:44 PM »

So are you actively trying to pick up girls on Twitter?

Also, I was just looking at the endorsements in your sig:

WC OH SEN.MR🐴T.RYAN
S WI SEN.MR🟤M.BARNES (P.8/9TH)
S GA SEN.MR🟤R.WARNOCK (INC)
S DC HON.Miz🤎KBJ (Inc st)
S CA SEN.HON.Miz🤎Karen Bass (P.6/7TH)
S CA SEN.MR🟣A.PADILLA (LAITNX INC)
S NV SEN Miz💜CCM (Latina inc)
S IL SEN Miz💜Tammy Duckworth (inc)

WC KY GOV MR🐴Andy BESHEAR (INC)
WC FL GOV MR🟣C.CRIST (P.8/23RD)
S NV GOV.MR🟣S SISOLAK (LATINX)
S MD GOV.MR🟣T.PEREZ (LATINX)
S NM GOV.Miz💜Michelle LG (Latina)
S AZ GOV.Miz💜Katie Hobbs (Latina)
S GA GOV Miz🤎Stacy Abrams
S MA GOV.Miz💖Maura Healey
S KS GOV.Miz💖Laura Kelly (inc)

I'm wondering what the difference between the purple and red/pink hearts is meant to be.  And why do you use "LATINX" for male Latinos, and "Latina" for female?  If you're going to signify the gender of the females with "Latina", then why not signify the gender of the males with "Latino", rather than making it gender neutral with "LATINX"?

Mr Modern pbower2A said he was gonna start over and he left again
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #462 on: March 21, 2022, 03:46:28 PM »

VBM was the one who asked you that question
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #463 on: March 21, 2022, 05:35:37 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2022, 05:40:35 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Mr Modern doesn't like answering my Pbower 2A questions, because pbower2A is in hiding, and I don't like his questions on ENDORSEMENTS, it's erased anyway, today's poll showing a tied race in PA shows it's a 270 map not a D Nut map

Mr Modern says go  in the complaint thread, others have complained back in day about Cokie Damage anyways, VA REP emailed me and said he was banned, obviously he wasn't because he's Solid

It figures since as I was correct, Americans are still drowning in debt without the Stimulus and Congress hasn't passed a thing to help us since BINF, BBB failed and Voting Rights failed anyways

What about MD or MA  Gov since there aren't any polls are they really slam dunks for D's MA probably but not MD we have never seen a poll from that race and it's Titanium D, if it's such, why not poll it
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #464 on: March 21, 2022, 07:13:09 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2022, 07:16:14 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I want to be treated equal my time is the same as your time, if PBOWER disappears from his Approval rating we don't need one, and never needs one, we all see the polls he should shut it down until he return all there is is back and forth sniping at one another on who is right

The Final poll is on EDay and it's not gonna be 2010 33)33 M it's gonna be 65)62 M enough for a blue wave

But RS in a Pandemic can certainly win it's 50/50
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #465 on: March 21, 2022, 11:12:06 PM »

Mr Modern doesn't like answering my Pbower 2A questions, because pbower2A is in hiding

I'm not sure what you mean.  I am not a moderator anymore, and haven't been one for several years now, so I have no special knowledge about pbrower2a.  I never post in the Biden job approval thread, and rarely even lurk there.  So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to tell you about pbrower2a.  Again, if you think he has a sock account or whatever you'd have to ask a mod about it, whether in the user complaints thread or elsewhere.  That's all I know.  I don't know why you think I would know more about pbrower2a than that.

In contrast, the questions I ask you are about the things that you yourself have posted.  E.g., you mentioned being in law school, and you also mentioned that a few years ago, so I asked you, just out of curiosity, how many more years you have left on that.  You're free to answer that or not, but there's no reason for you to think that I'm evading your questions about pbrower2a, when I don't have any inside scoops to share with you.  If I knew something more about him, I'd tell you.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #466 on: March 22, 2022, 11:50:14 AM »
« Edited: March 22, 2022, 11:56:53 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I have told you I have to finish the FLX YR Law school exam before I go into thru Law School, since there is no Stimulus check Newsom took from me, and no Financial Aid unless you are actually in school, he gave everyone else 1200 double I couldn't take it, it's no pressure when you can take it but that test is 1K dollars, the amount of my stimulus, and Newsom said he is for the poor that's why he  won't be Pre Harris crushing even Buttigieg in the primary, because BlKs call Newsom the Amnesty Gov.

I registered to take the Test last yr due to unforseen circumstances I couldn't take the exam and the State Bar didn't give me a refund, I could of retaken it by now but they took my check

When I resume Law school again hopefully in Oct 2023 I will let you know how long I have but Newsom not giving me my Golden State stimulus and I have to travel to Chicago put my test further behind to Approximately June 23 but that gives me extra time I will definitely pass it not fail. The family emergency was the one that set e back the most not the Stimulus check

Law school or Grad school you can take as long as you want to finish there are some that flunk out of Law School  and restart because if you fail your final you are not given a makeup like in Undergrads, that's it once you flunk your final
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #467 on: March 22, 2022, 02:25:43 PM »

Start a GoFundMe and we'll pay for your $1000 law exam.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #468 on: March 22, 2022, 03:23:24 PM »

I would have took my test but the State Bar took my 1K, they get lots of money from keeping money from people if the decide not to take it or they fail the exams

You can't do anything about it because the are the state bar, I have tried they are lawyers but it's wrong to keep money if they couldn't take the exam, but failing it is a different story

I have been declined for every major credit card too
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #469 on: March 22, 2022, 04:40:21 PM »

Could you take the Illinois Bar exam while you are in Chicago if you spend part of the year in Chicago since according to Google, it is 500 dollars less than the California Bar? Hopefully a lawyer can clarify and hopefully you can take your test soon.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #470 on: March 22, 2022, 07:13:18 PM »
« Edited: March 22, 2022, 07:20:22 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I am not taking the Bar I am taking the First year Law School Exam and I'n Cali you can become a Lawyer without going to any Ivy Leagued School.

Some think that if you go to UCLA you can get Financial aid like college no you can't, it doesn't work that way.

Do you know the cost of an Ivy League School its 50 K a yr and you have to pass a credit check to get over 200 K in Student Loans thanks but no thanks that caused the Student Loan crisis, Private Loans they are non Discharge, that's why so many Interns for Politicians want Student loan or staffers because of not Public Loans but Private Loans there is no financial aid in Grad school unless after the first yr you get on Honor roll I am not on the Honor roll yet because Contracts is the hardest course it's math, once you get on Honor roll you can apply for Grants

In Grad school you have to be on the Honor roll you flunk out if you don't maintain a B average

I am trying to be a Child Advocate for adopted children no necessarily a Lawyer
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #471 on: March 22, 2022, 08:36:41 PM »

I'm sorry they took your money and hope your recent family emergency had a positive resolution. I would be fuming over losing so much money, I can't imagine how you feel given a valid reason for missing it. Family comes first.

Law school is a great way to better yourself, but I hope you are sure to invest your time wisely after these education fraudsters scammed you once. Hope you are doing positive things outside of the blog to hold things together until then Purple heart
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #472 on: March 22, 2022, 11:56:59 PM »

Very sorry to hear about both your family emergency and about your loss of $ over the test.  And I second Sprouts in hoping that you’re able to do something positive during this interim period, even if you won’t be able to go to law school for a while.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #473 on: March 23, 2022, 07:40:05 PM »

It's not that I lost the money it's the fact Gavin Newsom gave people double stimulus and he is asking us to vote for him again, he lied and said during recall don't worry about being an Election judge that could of paid me 200:I have your back Oct 15:th everyone would get their 609 but Gavin Newsom isn't a progressive he is a DLC D like Biden but Manchin stopped the Federal stimulus when they were talking about giving another one during BBB

Now, we are gonna get socked with Student Loan payment but you can put it in Deferment while interest calculated

The same users that make these R nut maps act like Rs are gonna give them a Stimulus check next Congress, no they not, why because sleepy man and many users whom make R nut maps are like 18

Iaham or whatever his name is, he follows me is young too I don't know how old he is..
Progressive Moderate is young too and he has an R nut map
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #474 on: March 23, 2022, 07:41:55 PM »

Iaham or whatever his name is, he follows me is young too I don't know how old he is
I am 14 currently.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies