Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:13:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be  (Read 142130 times)
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: March 07, 2018, 05:34:11 PM »

I got accepted to the University of South Carolina: Columbia! So expect me to go from D-NJ to D-SC this summer Smiley

Too bad I have to leave Daddy Gottheimer behind (for now)
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #776 on: March 07, 2018, 06:01:27 PM »

I accidentally sliced off the tip of my pinky when I was cutting a peach.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #777 on: March 07, 2018, 06:22:37 PM »

I got accepted to the University of South Carolina: Columbia! So expect me to go from D-NJ to D-SC this summer Smiley

Too bad I have to leave Daddy Gottheimer behind (for now)

Congrats!
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« Reply #778 on: March 07, 2018, 06:52:44 PM »

Congrats!
diptheriadan

« Reply #779 on: March 08, 2018, 01:17:00 PM »

Is that a euphemism for something?
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #780 on: March 08, 2018, 04:16:58 PM »
« Edited: March 08, 2018, 04:22:41 PM by HillGoose »

im not too good

-im stupid
-only do bad things
-i hate myself
-im going to hell
-my parents knew i was worthless
-i think strangers sneak in my house and put poison in my food or meningitis/HIV infected needles in my furniture so I'll cut myself and die.

idk what else
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #781 on: March 08, 2018, 08:39:45 PM »

I think I'm gonna stay up all night and binge watch a bunch of Watergate documentaries
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #782 on: March 08, 2018, 08:54:30 PM »

My brother, who has been living in his car, decided to drive up to Tallahassee and visit. He literally walked in on me in the shower and just said "I'm on vacation." He's going home on Sunday when I go back for Spring Break because he'll be allowed back into the house he's been living in (he was kicked out after being falsely accused of stealing money, but has since been exonerated - he is unsure if he wants to return), so we've been having a nice time.

I'll be starting my application to a local Bible College during the break. Seeing as I'm no longer interested in working in politics, I've decided to get a theology degree and then get my teacher's certification and work as a history/humanities teacher at some small private Christian school ideally.

Plus it allows me to bypass learning Spanish, which has been my biggest obstacle so far.

I think I'm gonna stay up all night and binge watch a bunch of Watergate documentaries
Good choice. I recommend the PBS American Experience on Nixon.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #783 on: March 08, 2018, 09:15:14 PM »

im not too good

-im stupid
-only do bad things
-i hate myself
-im going to hell
-my parents knew i was worthless
-i think strangers sneak in my house and put poison in my food or meningitis/HIV infected needles in my furniture so I'll cut myself and die.

idk what else

at least one of these probably isn't true.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #784 on: March 08, 2018, 11:31:17 PM »

I was randomly searching some 2016 election-related videos on YouTube when I came across a video discussing notable primary debate moments before the 2nd GOP debate (hosted by CNN). When Brian Stelter concluded it by saying more sparks would surely fly, and watching the debates from a perspective where everything was still new, I almost felt like crying. This is probably part-reminiscing, part-why didn't we choose someone else.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #785 on: March 09, 2018, 01:47:20 AM »

If you can find it anywhere out there, the BBC-Discovery Channel Watergate Series from 1994 narrated by Daniel Schorr is mesmerizing and perfectly edited (Five 50 minute episodes)  There was some kind of licensing issue that prevented it from even making it to DVD (I still have my VHS copy) so I don't even know if it's on Netflix or You Tube or anything.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #786 on: March 09, 2018, 02:15:17 AM »

If you can find it anywhere out there, the BBC-Discovery Channel Watergate Series from 1994 narrated by Daniel Schorr is mesmerizing and perfectly edited (Five 50 minute episodes)  There was some kind of licensing issue that prevented it from even making it to DVD (I still have my VHS copy) so I don't even know if it's on Netflix or You Tube or anything.

Found it...I'm 2 hrs in now

America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #787 on: March 09, 2018, 03:57:25 AM »

I'm going on a date today. The new guy is cute and seems into me, but I'm not yet sure how I feel. I'm also not 100% over my accursed ex yet. We'll see how it goes though, I took a little while (also read as a few days) and a few meetings to be really into my ex as well.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #788 on: March 09, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »
« Edited: March 09, 2018, 10:31:38 AM by Meclazine »

My moment of clarity arrived this morning as my waking revealed my healing journey so far.

Throughout the day, my energy flowed through 4 or 5 others positively and as Friday evening enveloped my conscience, i broke free of my previously defined routines and commercial procedures, temporarily at least.

I am coming around to the awareness that I am/the world is surrounded by and infested with negatively oriented, loosh inducing forces that are very powerful and well hidden in their presence, methods and consequences.

I haven't been able to comprehend their presence until beginning the journey towards understanding that I am much bigger - to find the courage to step out of the matrix mind trap and recognize that I am the observer, the Universe, the wholly complete, the One.

All things are relative to what I hear, see and feel and I am permanently stationary within a Universe that travels past my time and space axes (0,0,0,0).

From this perspective their (as an integral part of the One) presence, methods and consequences are becoming much clearer and with this awareness I gain the ability of leverage/choice to say "NO".  

I choose love, for I preside over a free will, contract law universe after all of my making.

The war in the heavens is being won by love.  

Can you feel the seesaw tipping?

Feeling hopeful and excited.

Loosh: A new age term applied to energy produced by human beings that other entities use to feed from.

(Maybe a play on the French word louche.)
ChelseaT
Rookie
United States

« Reply #789 on: March 09, 2018, 08:19:10 PM »

Stuck in a boring motel room for the weekend. Anybody got some Netflix recommendations?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #790 on: March 09, 2018, 08:42:06 PM »

Stuck in a boring motel room for the weekend. Anybody got some Netflix recommendations?

Dark.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #791 on: March 10, 2018, 03:12:04 AM »

Hi, all. Haven’t been very active on here lately because lots of stuff is happening IRL. Not sure how much stuff I have posted about what’s going on here, so forgive me if I repeat things I’ve said earlier.

I have been working with a few friends to help organize a protest march for additional gun control measures. Permitting has been a little bit bumpy, especially since it wasn’t clear how we would pay for the roughly $1300 cost of using a centrally located park, but we are likely to get a large grant from our umbrella national organization. While I was at the beach with some friends, I got even more exciting news — our Congresswoman contacted us through the nonprofit helping us with PR, and will be speaking (alongside yours truly) at the event! Really hoping things continue to break as well for us as they have so far.

I have a small part in the school musical. Rehearsals are intense (and long!) but it’s insanely fun, and I don’t think there’s any other place than a high school musical where you can just be reading a book and look up and see some people playing catch with a fidget spinner, or teaching each other to swing dance for no reason, or trying to fit a rubber band around their boob. Shows start in a little more than a month and a half, and I’m already looking forward to it.

That’s about all the attention whoring I can fart out in one night. In summary: I’m finally (sortakinda) succeeding as a student activist, I’m loving theatre, and life is good. I do wish I had more time to spend around here, but I really can’t complain.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #792 on: March 10, 2018, 03:30:23 AM »

Hi, all. Haven’t been very active on here lately because lots of stuff is happening IRL. Not sure how much stuff I have posted about what’s going on here, so forgive me if I repeat things I’ve said earlier.

I have been working with a few friends to help organize a protest march for additional gun control measures. Permitting has been a little bit bumpy, especially since it wasn’t clear how we would pay for the roughly $1300 cost of using a centrally located park, but we are likely to get a large grant from our umbrella national organization. While I was at the beach with some friends, I got even more exciting news — our Congresswoman contacted us through the nonprofit helping us with PR, and will be speaking (alongside yours truly) at the event! Really hoping things continue to break as well for us as they have so far.

This is really great, congratulations! Out of interest, who's your congresswoman?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #793 on: March 10, 2018, 05:37:48 PM »

This is really great, congratulations! Out of interest, who's your congresswoman?

Julia Brownley (CA-26)
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #794 on: March 10, 2018, 06:37:55 PM »

Cut myself badly while shaving. Still appears to be bleeding after four hours. I should probably go to the doctor.
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« Reply #795 on: March 10, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »

hi I'm in discord
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #796 on: March 10, 2018, 07:01:02 PM »

Good Lord, so you are.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #797 on: March 10, 2018, 07:10:06 PM »
« Edited: March 10, 2018, 08:37:45 PM by YE »

My lower back hurts and my legs have been sore today so getting up, pending on position, along with laying down, and walking is harder than normal. I am not in the best shape clearly.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #798 on: March 10, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »

Cut myself badly while shaving. Still appears to be bleeding after four hours. I should probably go to the doctor.
About a year ago I was shaving "down there" and cut myself... It bled for a few hours as well but it wasn't gushing blood or anything.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #799 on: March 10, 2018, 10:19:24 PM »

Facebook reminded me of my old isidewith results from when I took it on March 10th, 2016.

Here are some of the side by side results for comparison between then and when I recently retook it:

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies