Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:56:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be  (Read 139765 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 22, 2017, 09:56:20 AM »

The Last Thread

Mazel tov, y'all! Another 80 pages gone by, so soon.

The top posters in the old thread:
1) Cathcon - 195
2) Peebs - 134
3) Kalwejt - 130
4) Sanchez - 99
5) Antonio - 82
6) Scott - 76
7) omegascarlet - 69
Cool Sunrise - 68
9) Kingpoleon - 57
10) NOVA Green - 53
11) Enduro - 52
12) LD Smith - 51
13) LLR - 50

Again, I have a sh**tton of useless data. Say the word and I'll put it here.

I also realized that I somehow neglected to mention the fact that I'm now in a relationship (it's been six months, c'mon man). I think this is a first for any Atlas poster under the age of 19, and certainly the first for any young Atlas straight. So that's my life at the current moment and it's been great Smiley

Start complaining now, y'all!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:03:54 AM »

You've actually counted that all?

I don't know whether to be impressed or creeped out Shocked
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 10:04:24 AM »

>134 posts
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 10:09:31 AM »

I started yesterday, and just powered through... Personally, I'm creeped out Tongue
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 11:07:00 AM »

Wow, I had no idea I such presence here....

Appropriately for the new title however:

1. Excellent week with midterms, and I got some teachin' in.

2. There was a Hurricane Relief Concert which all five former Presidents were at....I thought it was next week...
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 12:06:29 PM »

The Last Thread

I also realized that I somehow neglected to mention the fact that I'm now in a relationship (it's been six months, c'mon man). I think this is a first for any Atlas poster under the age of 19, and certainly the first for any young Atlas straight. So that's my life at the current moment and it's been great Smiley

Mazel Tov! Tongue
I think someone might've hit on me. Or he's just being nice. In any case, it's a positive sign for my currently nonexistant university social life. And also a positive sign for my schoolmate, with whom I made a wager for a pizza that I won't get any friends in uni until November.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »

I started yesterday, and just powered through... Personally, I'm creeped out Tongue

To be fair, it was still more constructive than anything I done yesterday.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 12:42:18 PM »

Less boring more whoring guys!
Gallatine
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -5.57

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 04:24:26 PM »

The last thread is 12 posts short of an even 2000. I'm slightly disappointed by that.

Half term is over, and I've done a slightly depressing amount of nothing, and I didn't redraft an essay I was meant to redraft. But I got a steam controller, and I like it. Hurricane Ophelia arrived and made everything go all orange, which was weird. The cat climbed up the drying rack and made pitiful noises until he was rescued. And I found paprika crisps at Tesco, so it's been a reasonably decent week.

LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 05:17:51 PM »

Amusing how

This is the second day in a row I've gone to a convenience store with my friend because two girls have a newfound obsession with him.

became

I'm now in a relationship (it's been six months, c'mon man)

Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 07:59:47 PM »

Wow, I'm entering my third decade of life today. Otherwise not much of note has happened today (all the celebration happened yesterday).
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 09:16:09 PM »

I had a weird dream involving Trump becoming part of my immediate family, forcing me to maintain a generally positive opinion of his presidency to maintain harmony. I've had dreams about him before, like the one where he became my boss, forcing me to move to Miami and swim in the water pipes to lay down morter or something. In this dream, I just made casual conversation with him before he went to work in the White House and after he left sat down and watched some Jimmy Neutron cartoons - reanimated for nostalgia seeking people of my generation. The first episode was about the kids rehearsing for an important school play backstage. The new animations made all the kids sound like robots when moving around.

In the latter halve of this dream, I went to this gaming nightclub in a nightlife oriented resort town. The big attraction was a game played in a movie theater about playing a superhero who gets transformed into a human animal hybrid as part of the storyline. Each animal has different advantages and disadvantages.

The club was segregated into male and female sectors, although there was no restriction on going into either sector. In order to transfer between sectors, you could ride the transportation through a U shaped corridor which was an indoor (and very dark) water park - or you could just go outside and enter into the other door (spending ~15 seconds outside in winter). The women's half was well lit, cold, and included various shoppes and stalls and it was fairly crowded. The men's half was less crowded, comfortably warmer, and the lighting often changed colors for a party atmosphere. There were no distractions here besides a drinking fountain, bathrooms, and a vending machine, and a janitor. The crowd was found inside the movie theater where everyone was playing the game. I sat down there, where it was implied that I would be spending most of the night watching others play.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 10:27:24 PM »

So I'm thinking that while I've always hated therapists, I'm at a point in my life where I probably need one, even though I'm literally trapped in my current place of "residence."

Tomorrow my mom's going to start looking for places that perform transcranial magnetic stimulation "treatments."  I don't know much about them other than they're used for people with severe emotional or mental health problems.  Whatever happens, I hope it works.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 11:37:58 AM »

The word.

Give me that sweet sweet data.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:19 AM »

I tried to quit smoking and got about two weeks without it. I went back today, my mood has been terrible and I've been constantly edgy and anxious without my nicotine fix. I'll probably try again around the holidays. We'll see.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 12:59:18 PM »

I tried to quit smoking and got about two weeks without it. I went back today, my mood has been terrible and I've been constantly edgy and anxious without my nicotine fix. I'll probably try again around the holidays. We'll see.

Good job on two weeks. My father could never get past day three. Good luck on your next try.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 01:29:03 PM »

Good job on two weeks. My father could never get past day three. Good luck on your next try.
Thanks man. I always hear that the first month is the hardest.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 01:33:08 PM »

Jesus, I didn't realize I had that many posts there. TBH I should probably start purging.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 01:45:01 PM »

Jesus, I didn't realize I had that many posts there. TBH I should probably start purging.

Correction: I need to purge from my entire posting history.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 02:10:29 PM »

The Last Thread

Mazel Tov! Tongue
I think someone might've hit on me. Or he's just being nice. In any case, it's a positive sign for my currently nonexistant university social life. And also a positive sign for my schoolmate, with whom I made a wager for a pizza that I won't get any friends in uni until November.

BREAKING: He's gay. YAY?
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2017, 02:45:13 PM »

Have you tried anything like nicotine patches or whatnot, or was it just cold turkey?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2017, 03:18:41 PM »

My wisdom tooth op is to take place tomorrow morning.

While I'm eager to have it done, I'm also dreading having to forgo tobacco, coffee and tea during recovery.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 03:19:34 PM »

While I'm eager to have it done, I'm also dreading having to forgo tobacco, coffee and tea during recovery.

Just stick to vodka........worked for me (along with pain meds)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2017, 03:19:40 PM »

That's what the opiates they give you are for.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2017, 03:52:58 PM »

Have you tried anything like nicotine patches or whatnot, or was it just cold turkey?
I just did it cold turkey. I might try patches or gum next.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies