The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:37:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 239168 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: December 12, 2017, 01:18:42 PM »

lol
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #651 on: December 12, 2017, 01:21:34 PM »

If Rapist Roy Moore is elected today (99% chance this happens) then I hope Al franken rescinds his resignation and remains in the senate. Evan if he's "guilty" of accidentally touching people's asses that's NOTHING in comparison to attempting to F*** a 14 year old girl and GILLIBRAND and company should Know this.

When you sound like Trump, you know you're wrong.

Seriously, that is written exactly like a Trump tweet.

Why can't the democrats learn how to play hardball "You elect a rapist, we keep are wrongly accused senators" However gillibrand is going to run us over the cliff into oblivion with her self-promoting culture wars instead of a real Left-wing Economic platform as promoted by Sanders and Warren.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #652 on: December 12, 2017, 01:54:10 PM »

If Rapist Roy Moore is elected today (99% chance this happens) then I hope Al franken rescinds his resignation and remains in the senate. Evan if he's "guilty" of accidentally touching people's asses that's NOTHING in comparison to attempting to F*** a 14 year old girl and GILLIBRAND and company should Know this.

Why can't the democrats learn how to play hardball "You elect a rapist, we keep are wrongly accused senators" However gillibrand is going to run us over the cliff into oblivion with her self-promoting culture wars instead of a real Left-wing Economic platform as promoted by Sanders and Warren.
I disagree with him, but I see where he's coming from. "You have to fight fire with fire".
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #653 on: December 12, 2017, 03:13:27 PM »

I disagree with him, but I see where he's coming from. "You have to fight fire with fire".
Still defending rape.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #654 on: December 12, 2017, 04:24:05 PM »

Still defending rape.
Yeah, that's a no-no.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #655 on: December 12, 2017, 04:58:43 PM »

No. Barring a sudden heart attack or something, anything that removes Trump from office will also remove Pence.

I'm not so sure about that.  Pence is clearly a good Christian who would not do something he deemed morally wrong.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #656 on: December 13, 2017, 12:38:00 AM »

I guarantee that it is worse for me than either of them.  When your biggest concern is abortion, elections are really life-or-death events and at least another, maybe 2 more, Holocausts will happen due to this setback.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #657 on: December 13, 2017, 01:31:17 AM »

I guarantee that it is worse for me than either of them.  When your biggest concern is abortion, elections are really life-or-death events and at least another, maybe 2 more, Holocausts will happen due to this setback.

Have you become full-on liberal?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #658 on: December 13, 2017, 02:16:07 AM »

Using the word "Holocaust" when describing anything but the Holocaust is automatically absurd. The idea that Roy Moore is the difference between ending abortion in America and not might be even more absurd, though.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #659 on: December 13, 2017, 07:13:59 AM »

Using the word "Holocaust" when describing anything but the Holocaust is automatically absurd. The idea that Roy Moore is the difference between ending abortion in America and not might be even more absurd, though.

That was my initial thought when i read this ... how in the hell would roy moore end abortion.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #660 on: December 13, 2017, 07:27:08 AM »

I guarantee that it is worse for me than either of them.  When your biggest concern is abortion, elections are really life-or-death events and at least another, maybe 2 more, Holocausts will happen due to this setback.

Using the word 'holocaust' to describe the termination of embryos which are scientifically not humans is the same as using it to describe the meat industry- that is, absurd, ignorant and disrespectful.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #661 on: December 13, 2017, 09:43:01 AM »

Still defending rape.

Huh?

Maybe I can't read, but I'm pretty sure he was not defending rape. He was defending "accidentally touching people's asses." Whether or not you believe that is true, or whether or not you agree with his overall message, you are doing exactly what he is complaining about by equivocating rape and harassment.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #662 on: December 13, 2017, 04:43:35 PM »

That was my initial thought when i read this ... how in the hell would roy moore end abortion.

Maybe he'll use his, as he calls it for the kids, "magic wand."
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #663 on: December 13, 2017, 08:29:08 PM »

Maybe he'll use his, as he calls it for the kids, "magic wand."

Yeezus, dude.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #664 on: December 13, 2017, 10:55:51 PM »

It seems that certain people can't accept that their side can possibly lose without it being cheating:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It'd be fun to hear their explanation for how these supposed MS blacks got registered to vote in AL and got AL photo IDs in order to vote. I swear some people don't even use their brains.

Simple. Black Precinct in Birmingham, Montgomery, or Dallas County, maybe Tuscaloosa, and the following happens

Hello there Reverend Niger

Why hello there poll Watcher porch monkey. How use be doing today?

Oh I be fine. I'd be fine got to wash this poll voting thing going on all day. Los amazing.

Chuckle chuckle. Load ain't it though. I just use my welfare stamps and what not, plus all the checks I get from northern Jews talking about trying to get Democrats around here, and that usually does.

Used don't say! Why I be doing the same thing

He he he he ho ho. Well ain't that the darndest. Anyhoo, I've got me a Bus full of brothers and sisters from Mississippi Outback. You know how he's going to take care of this right (big wink)

Oh yes sir I does. You just get them on back. I'll get them I miss her ribs and Fried Chicken and watermelon

Events do that. I had to give them a bottle of Ripple each to get them on the bus and now there's going to be hungry

Ain't no worries. Oh mr. Soros got us lots of money. You just get them fine Mississippi brothers and sisters lined up. He's going to get ourselves some Whitey tonight oh, ain't we!

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

And so this track plays itself endlessly on the average Fox News viewer in Alabama
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2017, 11:29:09 PM »

Badger is so Smiley tolerant Smiley.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #666 on: December 13, 2017, 11:34:19 PM »

It seems that certain people can't accept that their side can possibly lose without it being cheating:

It'd be fun to hear their explanation for how these supposed MS blacks got registered to vote in AL and got AL photo IDs in order to vote. I swear some people don't even use their brains.

Simple. Black Precinct in Birmingham, Montgomery, or Dallas County, maybe Tuscaloosa, and the following happens

Oh I be fine. I'd be fine got to wash this poll voting thing going on all day. Los amazing.

Chuckle chuckle. Load ain't it though. I just use my welfare stamps and what not, plus all the checks I get from northern Jews talking about trying to get Democrats around here, and that usually does.

He he he he ho ho. Well ain't that the darndest. Anyhoo, I've got me a Bus full of brothers and sisters from Mississippi Outback. You know how he's going to take care of this right (big wink)

Oh yes sir I does. You just get them on back. I'll get them I miss her ribs and Fried Chicken and watermelon

Events do that. I had to give them a bottle of Ripple each to get them on the bus and now there's going to be hungry

Ain't no worries. Oh mr. Soros got us lots of money. You just get them fine Mississippi brothers and sisters lined up. He's going to get ourselves some Whitey tonight oh, ain't we!

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

And so this track plays itself endlessly on the average Fox News viewer in Alabama

Honestly, that was well written. It's like reading a Faulkner short story
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #667 on: December 14, 2017, 06:40:27 AM »

Context:

Speaking about situation in Russia - she would be almost 100% correct.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #668 on: December 14, 2017, 08:37:11 AM »

"Bernie wing"

This is borderline self paradoy

I have a hard time believing this guy isn't trolling

You mean like he was trolling when he accused Halperin, Lauer, Thrush, and other white male journalists of sexism and misogyny because of their extremely slanted coverage of Clinton.
I mean, who would believe that besides a Hillary hack. Amirite?

Whatever happened to "stronger together" fam?

It's only "stronger together" whe  they're the ines who are stronger. When the Bernie wing has fuel against them, we're all sexist white male misogynists who know nothing about politics.
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #669 on: December 14, 2017, 11:10:27 AM »

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #670 on: December 14, 2017, 01:19:32 PM »

Jesus Badger, delete that post before you lose your job. That's a career ender right there.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #671 on: December 14, 2017, 01:22:26 PM »

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

Honestly, that was well written. It's like reading a Faulkner short story

Nah. If it was by faulkner there would be 10 more pages of dialogue and narration all clumped together in a single paragraph.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #672 on: December 14, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »

lmao

Jesus Badger, delete that post before you lose your job. That's a career ender right there.

Good thing Badger is smart enough to not leave any hints of his real identity here. Tongue
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #673 on: December 14, 2017, 02:43:45 PM »

And set up a WI-1 Special/Open Seat that would be Toss-Up/Tilts D? I'll believe it when I see it.

Probably by the time everything is set and loose ends are tied, it would be late enough that his resignation would leave the seat open until 2019 and his replacement would be decided on Election Day 2018. Either way, an open seat would give Bryce a strong shot at taking it.

Nah, if anything it would terminate Bryce's hopes as A-tier recruits and heavyweight local politicians hop into the primary.

Good.  Dead-beat dads like Randy Bryce belong in the sewers with the other vermin, not in Congress.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #674 on: December 14, 2017, 03:37:33 PM »

And set up a WI-1 Special/Open Seat that would be Toss-Up/Tilts D? I'll believe it when I see it.

Probably by the time everything is set and loose ends are tied, it would be late enough that his resignation would leave the seat open until 2019 and his replacement would be decided on Election Day 2018. Either way, an open seat would give Bryce a strong shot at taking it.

Nah, if anything it would terminate Bryce's hopes as A-tier recruits and heavyweight local politicians hop into the primary.

Good.  Dead-beat dads like Randy Bryce belong in the sewers with the other vermin, not in Congress.

Wrong thread.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies