France 2017: Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:46:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  France 2017: Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: France 2017: Results Thread  (Read 141650 times)
Klartext89

« on: April 23, 2017, 01:05:40 PM »

Well, it's (as expected) Establishment Crook vs. France, but nevertheless I had hoped for far more and of course for Place 1.

On the other hand, a weak France is good for Germany. So, let the sellout win lmao.
Klartext89

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 01:19:31 PM »

Les Republicains already calling for a Pro-Macron vote.

Embarrassing.
Klartext89

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 01:20:34 PM »

Hamon calls Le Pen "enemy of the Republic."

If an enemy of the French people calls you an "enemy of the Republic", then you know that you're right ^^
Klartext89

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 01:29:50 PM »

People in Fillon's camp calling for Fillon's voters to vote Le Pen.

Are we seeing a split with the Republicans?

Raffarin calls for everyone to unite behind Macron

Establishment heck endorses establishment sellout. Quelle surprise!
Klartext89

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »

Do you have a link, please? The Figaro link posted earlier doesn't show results yet...
Klartext89

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 01:34:19 PM »

It's going to be glorious to see our resident neo-Nazi preteens like Klansman88 and Classic Conservative meltdown after Panzergirl gets crushed in the second round by FBM. (who, don't get me wrong, is absolute filth)

Not even close to the meltdown the worldwide Left has since November 8th :-D
Klartext89

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 01:41:43 PM »

Huge respect, mate! You'e a REAL Leftist who is not chosing a neoliberal, globalist, establishment sellout.
Klartext89

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 01:52:23 PM »

The only conservative thing about these "conservatives" in Europe is going to church on Christmas. LMAO, what a bunch of traitors but so many honest righ-wing people are falling for it...

Whatever, not bad for LePen to have the whole Establishment against her. Makes it easier to get the 40% I rate as a success.
Klartext89

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 01:58:25 PM »

Jean Lassalle is between Fillon and Macron politically? Or is it possible for him to come out for Le Pen?
Klartext89

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2017, 02:01:27 PM »

The only conservative thing about these "conservatives" in Europe is going to church on Christmas. LMAO, what a bunch of traitors but so many honest righ-wing people are falling for it...

Whatever, not bad for LePen to have the whole Establishment against her. Makes it easier to get the 40% I rate as a success.

The only honest rightism supports the freedom of trade and movement. Protectionism and restrictions are characteristics of far-leftist regimes.

The honest rightism supports the own people, the own countries souvereignity and opposes immigration. Nothing else. Free trade is important, yes, but free movement is only a codeword for immigration. The right mix of protectionism and free trade is important.
Klartext89

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 02:16:07 PM »

Le Point probably has the best map of all, with live results and comparisons with 2012:

http://presidentielle.lepoint.fr/

Currently, Le Pen does 5-10% better than in 2012.

Thank you!
Klartext89

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2017, 03:46:42 PM »

The town is was as a pupil for a student exhange:

Macron 22,77%
LePen 22,53%
Melanchon 20,61%
Fillon 19,81%
Hamon 5,94%
Dupont 4,98%
Klartext89

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2017, 04:44:29 PM »

Le Pen is running in 5th in Paris, lol

Are there any French people still living?

No, it's 78% morrocan, 28% Turks and 16% chinese

The sad truth is, that you're not far away from reality...
Klartext89

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2017, 04:59:05 PM »

Btw, massive left-wing violence in Paris. Seems that the domestic terrorists aren't happy with a Neoliberal and a Patriot fighting it out ^^
Klartext89

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 05:25:05 PM »

Wikipedia is your friend; the area is overwhelmingly "born in Metropolitan France": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_arrondissement_of_Paris#Immigration

Very little research needs to be done to discover that the area is very wealthy and overwhelmingly white.

Born in France does not mean that they are French ;-) But ok, I know that for you guys a sheep born in a chicken coop is a chicken, not a sheep...

By that definition, does it mean I am not American since I am 2nd generation?

I'm not interested in your family history and you can't compare USA to Europe, but it should be clear that you're only e.g. French when having French parents. At least one. And I don't mean a French passport.
Klartext89

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 05:35:34 PM »

Wikipedia is your friend; the area is overwhelmingly "born in Metropolitan France": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_arrondissement_of_Paris#Immigration

Very little research needs to be done to discover that the area is very wealthy and overwhelmingly white.

Born in France does not mean that they are French ;-) But ok, I know that for you guys a sheep born in a chicken coop is a chicken, not a sheep...

By that definition, does it mean I am not American since I am 2nd generation?

I'm not interested in your family history and you can't compare USA to Europe, but it should be clear that you're only e.g. French when having French parents. At least one. And I don't mean a French passport.

And you can't compare France to Germany.
Droit de sol is the law there.

Yeah, here too, what doesn't mean that this nonsense is anything close to be resonable or that I can't disagree with it.

And now cry me a river.

@Bannon's Brigade: Do you have a link to the regional results please? Just have the departments.
Klartext89

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 05:40:14 PM »

And you can't compare France to Germany.
Droit de sol is the law there.
No one was talking about the law.

Fantastic, I'm sure the French will absolutely love being told what constitutes being French by a couple of foreigners on the internet.

But I'm sure they will be happy that another foreigner on the internet defended them. Lmao, go to sleep, buddy.
Klartext89

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2017, 05:45:25 PM »

This is like the questions about why Sanders supporters didn't just go over to Trump. Melenchon voters care about economic reforms and opposition to (what they see as) racism; the European Union and liberalism, for these guys, are unimportant issues that it's acceptable to negotiate over. A decent number of them voted Hollande '12, and Melenchon held back from saying he wanted to leave the EU (talking about NATO instead).

Ultimately, the problem your movement has is that overwhelming majorities of French and German people (whether you mean the nationality or ethnicity; you clearly prefer the latter definition and are irked by the former, but it's true either way) are pretty hardcore pro-EU and pro-liberalism, and the generational trend is that it is getting more so. That it seems to be a common thought in your movement that you can win over Melenchon supporters and Antifa sympathizers rather than trying to appeal to mainstream right-wingers (by, for instance, adopting pro-trade stances while remaining anti-immigration, which is a common combination of beliefs) is a good example of why it'll basically never win.

I fully agree with the economic argument and I totally doubt the "racism" and EU explanation, but nevertheless thanks.

Our problem is that most people are totally manipulated by the left-wing media and are voting against their own beliefs. Muslim Ban e.g. is way more popular in Europe than in the US but a big bunch of people is either voting because of other topics or they really think that a vote for a non-mainstream candidate would be HITLER. If it wouldn't be so sad, I could laugh about so much stupidity. Whatever. Europe is doomed.
Klartext89

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2017, 05:46:52 PM »

Me thinks it's time to lock, Hash. Please.

Yeah, I'm ignoring the trolls now. Sorry.
Klartext89

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 12:45:50 PM »

Thank God Macron is winning over Neo-Nazi Marine LePen.

Pathetic and hilarious.

Macron will destroy the country entirely, if this is even possible anymore given the state of France.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies