FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 08:33:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 86747 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1175 on: October 29, 2016, 07:00:43 PM »

Why do I have this feeling there's gonna be a #shock poll from CNN tomorrow showing Clinton +1 or something like that?

Probably...I'll probably be Trump +1

If that happens, I'm going to be sick until the 9th (and maybe later if Trump wins)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1176 on: October 29, 2016, 07:01:20 PM »

Predictwise writer is saying this has become a Comey/FBI scandal not a Clinton scandal
mark_twain
United States

« Reply #1177 on: October 29, 2016, 07:30:12 PM »

Hillary Clinton is going on the offensive now, and looking very presidential while she is at it.

I must say that I am quite impressed by her quick, deft response to this so-called "scandal". She is masterfully deflecting this political attack to the side, while also giving herself a pedestal with which she can continue to attack Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton actually got a slight bounce from this ordeal.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #1178 on: October 29, 2016, 07:32:06 PM »

Comey could be facing criminal charges for this if true

https://twitter.com/dklaidman/status/792492357535006720
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1179 on: October 29, 2016, 07:32:42 PM »

Hillary Clinton is going on the offensive now, and looking very presidential while she is at it.

I must say that I am quite impressed by her quick, deft response to this so-called "scandal". She is masterfully deflecting this political attack to the side, while also giving herself a pedestal with which she can continue to attack Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton actually got a slight bounce from this ordeal.

Lol.  Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
mark_twain
United States

« Reply #1180 on: October 29, 2016, 07:35:18 PM »

Lol.  Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Not denying anything...the only ones in denial here are the Trump supporters who believe their candidate actually has a chance.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #1181 on: October 29, 2016, 07:39:43 PM »

Did Comey just violate the 4th amendment?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1182 on: October 29, 2016, 07:40:47 PM »

Yahoo: FBI still does not have warrant to review new Abedin emails linked to Clinton probe

This is turning into a giant joke
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1183 on: October 29, 2016, 07:41:52 PM »

4th Amendment Violation for political gain from the Director of the FBI. This is definitely a huge bump in the making if so.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1184 on: October 29, 2016, 07:42:47 PM »

Interesting how that is what you get out of this.  It's disturbing that the justice department is stonewalling the investigation, certainly.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1185 on: October 29, 2016, 07:43:21 PM »

Another LOL chapter in a LOL election.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #1186 on: October 29, 2016, 07:44:07 PM »

Interesting how that is what you get out of this.  It's disturbing that the justice department is stonewalling the investigation, certainly.

They had yet to get a warrant for Wiener's laptop either.
mark_twain
United States

« Reply #1187 on: October 29, 2016, 07:45:26 PM »

The joke is from the FBI, not the Justice department. They are only trying to keep the FBI in line.

It's a simple enough decision that they don't need Obama to speak up in this matter. Comey has now made a fool of himself.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #1188 on: October 29, 2016, 07:45:41 PM »

The FBI is discussing it with the Justice Department. They should have waited until they had approval.
Hydera

« Reply #1189 on: October 29, 2016, 07:51:03 PM »

So the emails being investigated are from Huma.....

jesus christ comey needs to go.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1190 on: October 29, 2016, 07:52:40 PM »

This is all confusing.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1191 on: October 29, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »

It's only what I'm seeing online (Twitter & Facebook, so obviously not a great sample) but I'm sensing a building wave of anger among Democrats.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1192 on: October 29, 2016, 07:53:26 PM »

SpinSpinSpinSpinSpin

Amazing how fast Democrats are turning on our "institutions" when a week ago they were 'horrified' as Trump did the same.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1193 on: October 29, 2016, 07:56:53 PM »

SpinSpinSpinSpinSpin

Amazing how fast Democrats are turning on our "institutions" when a week ago they were 'horrified' as Trump did the same.

I asked this two times and I'm still waiting for an answer: don't you find it a little strange that no big name Republican is out there defending Comey?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1194 on: October 29, 2016, 07:57:29 PM »

This entire thread is one big "whoa if true"
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1195 on: October 29, 2016, 07:57:46 PM »

I was thinking exactly what you described about Hillary. She is handling this well, and she would handle all crises well as President. Watch her now....

Right wing conspiracy? Alive and well.

heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1196 on: October 29, 2016, 07:57:52 PM »

SpinSpinSpinSpinSpin

Aren't you worried that our FBI director may have violated the 4th amendment? He's proving to be extremely careless with his handling of this situation.

It's only what I'm seeing online (Twitter & Facebook, so obviously not a great sample) but I'm sensing a building wave of anger among Democrats.

I really hope you're right. We'll see if any marginal Clinton support falls back into undecided, but there are a lot of other things going on right now (World Series, Halloween, etc.).
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1197 on: October 29, 2016, 07:59:06 PM »

SpinSpinSpinSpinSpin

It's not the institutions, it's Comey. None of this passes the legitimacy test and looks shady as can be. Trump's rantings are narcissistic, paranoid nonsense, whereas the concerns over Comey are realistic.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1198 on: October 29, 2016, 07:59:10 PM »

SpinSpinSpinSpinSpin

I asked this two times and I'm still waiting for an answer: don't you find it a little strange that no big name Republican is out there defending Comey?

I don't know.  Is it telling that Joe Biden came out and defended him today?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/29/joe-biden-says-fbi-director-james-comey-straight-g/
Hydera

« Reply #1199 on: October 29, 2016, 08:00:11 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2016, 08:02:23 PM by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

I really hope you're right. We'll see if any marginal Clinton support falls back into undecided, but there are a lot of other things going on right now (World Series, Halloween, etc.).

Just to be fair. I wish there was a way to extend the election by two weeks since it took just three weeks for republicans to forgive trump for the access hollywood tape.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies