President (?!) Tyrion - Ask away!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 03:21:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  President (?!) Tyrion - Ask away!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Author Topic: President (?!) Tyrion - Ask away!  (Read 16005 times)
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2013, 07:57:29 PM »

Hey, I had nothing to do with that! (Maybe)
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 11:59:04 PM »

Signed into law:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

x TyrionTheImperialist
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 12:02:12 AM »

The Pacific Region has officially rejected the Amendment to Article V, Section 2, Clause 5 of the Constitution.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 09:02:59 PM »

Official Statement

Jacob Tiver, the poster also known as Floridian Oranges, Alaskan Salmon, and Flo, will be appointed to the Pacific Council, effective when Senator-elect Xahar swears in.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2013, 09:05:33 PM »

Official Statement

Jacob Tiver, the poster also known as Floridian Oranges, Alaskan Salmon, and Flo, will be appointed to the Pacific Council, effective when Senator-elect Xahar swears in.
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 08:39:25 AM »

Official Statement

Thank you governor Smiley
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 11:51:47 PM »

The Committee Approval Requirement for Impeachment Amendment has passed the Pacific Council.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »

Wiki Update Project

As long as the Wiki Restoration Act is in flux in the Council, I'll be taking it upon myself to update the Wiki as much as possible. I'll start with updating pages of Councillors (and myself), and I'll continue to update statute. More to follow.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2013, 08:38:20 PM »

Among other things, the 6th Pacific Council Wiki page is now active.

I have made a ton of smaller changes, including making pages for some statue. There are still 2 sessions of Council with no data, and one with incomplete data, so this may take a while. I hope that the Wiki Restoration Act will pass this week!
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »

I have made a ton of smaller changes, including making pages for some statue. There are still 2 sessions of Council with no data, and one with incomplete data, so this may take a while. I hope that the Wiki Restoration Act will pass this week!

Nice page!
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2013, 09:43:20 PM »

Nice page!

Why thank you. There's some other stuff I've been working on, like adding statute and making pages current.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2013, 11:17:58 PM »

Nice page!

Why thank you. There's some other stuff I've been working on, like adding statute and making pages current.
Great job! I'd be happy to take over, as far as the 6th council page goes. That is, if the Wiki Restoration Act passes. Wink
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2013, 01:09:11 AM »

Nice page!

Great job! I'd be happy to take over, as far as the 6th council page goes. That is, if the Wiki Restoration Act passes. Wink

Duly noted!
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2013, 01:11:11 AM »

The Wiki Restoration Act is hereby signed into law.

x TyrionTheImperialist
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2013, 01:12:20 AM »

Official Statement

Politics Junkie is hereby named Regional Secretary of the Wiki in addition to his duties as Pacific Councillor.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2013, 05:58:10 PM »

Official Statement

Politics Junkie is hereby named Regional Secretary of the Wiki in addition to his duties as Pacific Councillor.
Thank you for this great honor, Tyrion! Smiley
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2013, 01:20:24 AM »

SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Welcome one and all! Today, I am announcing my candidacy in the October 2013 Presidential election. We have had some tough months recently in Atlasia. Activity is slowly dropping, with participation in both the regional and federal legislatures dwindling. In the Senate, we're seeing a horrific lame duck period on the back end of a term which had great potential.

Now, it comes time for another active executive to kick the legislative branch and regions in gear. We need activity. We need to empower the regions to choose a future that improves legislative and executive effectiveness, possibly by reducing their number. Finally, and most importantly, those who are active need to be PROactive in selecting responsive representatives.

I have striven for an active Atlasia in every position I have held, from Councillor, to Council Speaker, to Governor, and, at every step, I have met resistance from the lackadaisical. We need voters willing to take a stand against inactivity. There is no place for that in this country. We need to spur a second Golden Age of Atlasia, and, to do that, we need to believe in those we elect.

No longer should we be blind to regional affairs. There must be transparency at every level of government. If you are disenfranchised by the actions of your representatives, take a stand. Be active in regional and federal affairs. We cannot allow ourselves to sit in the peanut gallery and take potshots at our own representatives when we desire no better. To make a better Atlasia, we need to want it.

TyrionTheImperialist
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2013, 01:36:43 AM »

SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Welcome one and all! Today, I am announcing my candidacy in the October 2013 Presidential election. We have had some tough months recently in Atlasia. Activity is slowly dropping, with participation in both the regional and federal legislatures dwindling. In the Senate, we're seeing a horrific lame duck period on the back end of a term which had great potential.

Now, it comes time for another active executive to kick the legislative branch and regions in gear. We need activity. We need to empower the regions to choose a future that improves legislative and executive effectiveness, possibly by reducing their number. Finally, and most importantly, those who are active need to be PROactive in selecting responsive representatives.

I have striven for an active Atlasia in every position I have held, from Councillor, to Council Speaker, to Governor, and, at every step, I have met resistance from the lackadaisical. We need voters willing to take a stand against inactivity. There is no place for that in this country. We need to spur a second Golden Age of Atlasia, and, to do that, we need to believe in those we elect.

No longer should we be blind to regional affairs. There must be transparency at every level of government. If you are disenfranchised by the actions of your representatives, take a stand. Be active in regional and federal affairs. We cannot allow ourselves to sit in the peanut gallery and take potshots at our own representatives when we desire no better. To make a better Atlasia, we need to want it.

TyrionTheImperialist

Endorsed enthusiastically!

I hope you win! Cheesy
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2013, 06:30:17 AM »

I won't endorse anyone until the Labor Party makes its official endorsement in Butte, but from one Laborite to another, I offer you my best. How do you feel about pending legislation in the queue, Governor?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2013, 10:07:53 AM »

I wish you the best on your campaign and look forward to discussing the issues Smiley
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2013, 10:25:33 AM »

Oh, how I hate to be the messenger of bad news with regards to such a promising candidate, but in terms of eligibility:

II.1.2 of the Constitution:

Tyrion will make a terrific candidate one day, though, especially if he keeps up at this pace!
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2013, 12:38:49 PM »

My impish friend, you still need to be around a little longer.

However, I like a young Atlasian grabbing the bull by the balls and being ambitious. Keep it up!
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2013, 01:27:14 PM »

Oh, how I hate to be the messenger of bad news with regards to such a promising candidate, but in terms of eligibility:

II.1.2 of the Constitution:

Tyrion will make a terrific candidate one day, though, especially if he keeps up at this pace!

Aha! Well that's going to put a damper on things! In any case, I'll be around in four months, and eligible by that point, I assume, so I can reevaluate then. Thanks for the heads up this early on!
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2013, 01:33:18 PM »

OAKLAND, CA

Hello, once again!

It appears I am not yet old enough to hold the Presidency, but do not let it prevent you from responding to my platform in a manner similar to voting for me. When I advocate activity, it does not mean that it has to be ME who is the subject of that advocacy. Take a stand, and vote for those representatives who reflect your values and beliefs and are responsive enough to legislate and execute them in office.

Thank you all for your wonderful support in this short campaign, and I hope to see everyone in this Campaign HQ soon enough for a real run!
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2013, 01:40:01 PM »

I won't endorse anyone until the Labor Party makes its official endorsement in Butte, but from one Laborite to another, I offer you my best. How do you feel about pending legislation in the queue, Governor?

This is still a reasonable request even if I'm not running any longer. Allow me some time to make an effort post later today.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies