Northeast Assembly Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:21:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Assembly Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Northeast Assembly Thread  (Read 380497 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 03:24:18 PM »

Just a friendly reminder, this Assembly does not, and will never belong to a party. This Assembly is for all people of the Northeast, and we need to make sure that we do what is right for our citizens, and not our parties.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 04:28:22 PM »

Sorry, I've been busy and havent gotten a chance to really look into here. This was brought up around the time the Assembly was created, and I must ask again to keep the CJO position in the hands of the Governors appointment. 
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 05:56:14 PM »

I think its rather out of decorum for the executive to come in here and attempt to dictate how members of this Assembly vote on an issue related to his own power.

I am soooooooooo sorry! Since Libertas has said that, I will never make any suggestions, comments, requests, or hell, even speak to any member of the Assembly about anything ever again. Sorry for intruding!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 06:35:27 PM »

I think its rather out of decorum for the executive to come in here and attempt to dictate how members of this Assembly vote on an issue related to his own power.

I am soooooooooo sorry! Since Libertas has said that, I will never make any suggestions, comments, requests, or hell, even speak to any member of the Assembly about anything ever again. Sorry for intruding!

Why should anyone trust YOU to make an appointment?

Because I've made good decisions in my appointments.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 06:56:49 PM »

I wouldn't say that nor should the left considering you appointed Hamilton.

Why? Because you werent any of those appointments? I've appointed Indy, RPP, JCP, SDP, LNF, ARC, POP candidates. Oddly enough, I have not ONCE given an appointment to any to any DA members since the start of the Assembly. I have never made any appointments to the Assembly, or to the CJO office that would be any form of advantage to myself. I'm proud of the appointments and decisions I've made in this office, and I'll stand by them.

Anyways, I'm going to end the conversation here, you are free to PM me if you wish to continue. I dont want to continue to clutter up the Assembly.

Either way though, I did not demand that the Assembly do anything, I just asked if they could keep the CJO office as an apointed position. If they decide to make it an elected position, than I guess that is that.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »

Are you done using the floor of the Assembly for your campaigning?

Ugh.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 09:54:50 AM »

I'm sorry for barging in, but is there anyone in the Northeast who is able to update the wiki for now, until Dave gives access to the Lt. Governor.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 09:09:28 AM »

I join this little party, thats what's next.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 10:43:49 AM »

I agree with my colleague's statement. Our wiki needs to be updated, and we might never know when in the future if our Lt. Governor will or will not be able to make any updates. I fully support this bill.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 03:41:37 PM »

What if we were to changet his around a little bit. Perhaps make this something more of an Assembly decision, to just nominate someone who puts forward interest to help keep up with the wiki. It wouldnt be making them an office holder, or anything to that effect. But it would help us keep up with the wiki, and be able to use just about anyone who comes forward with interest, and wiki access.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 09:30:44 PM »

I would gladly update the Wiki myself if Dave Leip would ever get back to me...

I requested for an account myself for like 4 occassions. Never get an answer.

I never asked Dave. I wonder if at some point I should do that. Is there anyone in the Northeast (other than Barnes) who has access to the wiki?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »

I would gladly update the Wiki myself if Dave Leip would ever get back to me...

I requested for an account myself for like 4 occassions. Never get an answer.

I never asked Dave. I wonder if at some point I should do that. Is there anyone in the Northeast (other than Barnes) who has access to the wiki?

Well, Antonio has Wiki access, and he has a lot of work for the Regions Wiki, but you guys might have some reservations since he's in the Pacific now. Wink

I wouldnt have minded in the least bit if he were still in the region. But ovbiously, we need to find someone in the region who can do this, or hopefully Dave could get our Lt. Gov the ability to do it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »

Aye
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2010, 08:52:24 PM »

Can't believe I didn't think about trying to post from my blackberry. Let's hope it works.

Nay
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 07:59:23 AM »

Looks like I'm able to post again.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2010, 08:47:03 AM »

Transportation is crucial to an economy, and we should not be trying to stymie the purchase of gasoline, as it is essential towards travel, especially in such economic tumult.

As many of us know, we have a rather large budget deficit, so I would like for us to use existing funds, from the RFER, towards a different purpose, as to not increase the deficit.

How much do we have left from the RFER?  I thought we spent most, if not all of it.

To the best of my knowledge, I think just about all of it was spent, since we had a deficit before our official numbers came out.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »

Freedom to Drive Act: Nay

Militia Bill: Aye
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2010, 09:17:15 PM »

Abstain
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2010, 08:59:46 AM »

Aye
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 08:22:02 PM »

Eh.. Aye to both.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2010, 12:03:56 PM »

aye
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2010, 11:01:22 AM »

Aye
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »

I must echo some of the comments made by my fellow Representatives. It has truely been an honor to serve in the Northeast Assembly. Although it was a short time, it really was a pleasure. Now, I only have to serve as Northeast Lt. Governor to have served in all roles of this regions government!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »

Also, I would like to thank Cinyc for the great work he did on the wiki. It has been really outdated, and I thank you again for the work you did on it!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies