Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:48:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration  (Read 347686 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: November 27, 2020, 08:29:08 PM »

Why would Virginia ever elect a devotee of Bigfoot erotica?
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 07:27:20 PM »

So I guess Gade isn't running for Governor:

VoteVets already exists. And I don't see the point, vets aren't especially different from the population at large, there are good vets and atrociously bad ones too. Doing a job for a couple of years doesn't magically make you a more capable legislator or public executive.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 11:37:48 PM »

This idiot is a shameless Lincoln Project grifter. No thanks, but given the quality of the people Biden has appointed so far I wouldn't be surprised.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 11:51:14 AM »

How is this impressive. Interesting attack a Republican to try to paint your Democratic opponent as a Trump supporter??

He's not, he's trying to call McAuliffe a hypocrite for attacking Trump while also taking money from him, or something.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 02:27:51 AM »

Poll after poll shows CRT is not popular.

Parents want their kids learning the 3 Rs and basic history

The type of parents who oppose "CRT" (or what Q Facebook tells them it is) are also the type who gladly pull the lever for the far-right GOP that consistently cuts education when it is in power.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2021, 07:50:51 PM »

Literally a week ago Republicans were complaining that "parents" should be able to protest school board hearings because something something first amendment.  But now they are appalled by peaceful demonstrators with torches.  Of course, there was little to no outrage regarding the actual Tiki torch rioters in Charlottesville.  No Virginia voters actually care about this political back and forth nonsense.  That will be made clear in a few days.

No one cares about your takes either but here we are.

You speak for everyone?  Not really interested in your opinion on anything.  Why don't you go back to hoping Youngkin wins Prince William?

Dude I live here and see how much worse things have gotten for my county with Dems in control.

This is your "take":

absolutely pathetic and disgusting. 

no u

Not "no u," you've shown you have no respect for democracy, which tbh knowing you isn't all that surprising. But, it's a wee-bit disturbing that the mask is finally off.

She hates democracy because no one shares her views. 

She hates Virginia because she's not doing well. 

Things haven't gotten "worse" in fact Virginia is wealthier and doing better than ever.  Maybe not for her, but that's nobody's fault but her own.  It's easy to blame "LIBS" for everyones problems rather than face the reality.

nah, I just have no respect for sheltered upper middle class kids that think they have valuable opinions

I'm sure those "upper middle class kids" could care less whether you respect them or not.  You are unhappy with leadership and how things have gotten worse for you.  And you don't even believe in democracy.  So I guess they're doing just fine.

It's always funny when elitists like yourself have no desire to understand why working class people aren't interested in what you have to offer.

You may not be interested in what elitists have to offer, but you do realize that the Democratic Party is the party that is working in Congress right now to create more programs to help the working poor, while the Republican Party is the party of giving tax cuts to big corporations and wealthy donors. If it wasn't scary, I'd find it hilarious how well the Republicans have conned people like you. Youngkin is a multi-millionaire, he doesn't care one bit about people like you, he only cares about his rich business friends.

Get back to me when you've actually spoken to a poor person in real life. Giving a cashier money doesn't count.

That's not really a rebuttal, fwiw. I'm a real live poor person and Democratic policy is objectively better for workers than Republican policy, even if it's not perfect. Their big failure has been getting the numbers to pass major legislation, and that's a failing of America's broken electoral system.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 10:02:31 PM »

McAuliffe - loss
Murphy - presumable loss
India Walton - loss
Minnesota Policing Reform - loss
Virginia Democratic Control - lost

What the hell do we do? lol. Tonight seems to be a rejection of Dems in general.

Doomers take the W tonight.

Dude, you're a transparent Republican hack. Don't use the word "we."
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2021, 10:05:37 PM »

McAuliffe - loss
Murphy - presumable loss
India Walton - loss
Minnesota Policing Reform - loss
Virginia Democratic Control - lost

What the hell do we do? lol. Tonight seems to be a rejection of Dems in general.

Doomers take the W tonight.

Dude, you're a transparent Republican hack. Don't use the word "we."

I can show you my voter card if you'd like

You are literally celebrating the win of a corrupt, failed POS mayor in your Buffalo thread. Kindly take your voter card and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies