Excellent Ad Destroys GOP On Abortion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:09:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Excellent Ad Destroys GOP On Abortion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Excellent Ad Destroys GOP On Abortion  (Read 2327 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: May 16, 2022, 09:43:19 PM »

Good ad.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 07:31:04 AM »

The left just doesn’t understand the right at all.
We don't need to understand you as much as we need to defeat you in elections.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 09:26:26 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2022, 10:09:11 PM by Jobu Tupaki »

The left just doesn’t understand the right at all.

Do you deny that this sort of thing is going to happen in states that ban abortion?

Yes
Will you come out and condemn the GOP for this if you are wrong? Or will you explain "okay so it turns out it's actually happening BUT it's better than legal abortion and no this won't make me pause for one millisecond when deciding who to vote for"?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 11:32:18 PM »

lmao

#GOPHandmaidsTale is preaching to the choir if I ever saw it.  

That’s precisely the point. What’s even crazier is that the personhood laws being passed are no more popular than a ban on interracial marriage. Gallup has such a law at 3% and for this one, like six or 7%. At least according to the last BBC poll that had Biden at 39.

What specifically are the personhood laws being passed?  Where can I find these polls?

There aren’t gonna be checks by cops just cause someone is pregnant. Saying  so is absolutely ridiculous

They are already compiling medical records so that they will know who is pregnant. Maybe you right. Maybe it will be "just like weed" but these absolute zero tolerance laws are about as popular as laws making it to be interracially married or gay. That doesn't stop 20 states from having them.

"They are already compiling medical records" 
Who is "They" ?
State Republicans in... Missouri? I think. One of the states.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 10:30:53 PM »

So don't tell me that the government isn't willing or capable of setting up intrusive 'just in case' checkpoints at state lines. 
The Republican playbook nowadays is "tell them it won't happen" and then say "it isn't a big deal" when it happpens. They'll DEFINITELY keep telling you it won't happen, right up until it happens.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 11:33:19 PM »

So don't tell me that the government isn't willing or capable of setting up intrusive 'just in case' checkpoints at state lines.
The Republican playbook nowadays is "tell them it won't happen" and then say "it isn't a big deal" when it happpens. They'll DEFINITELY keep telling you it won't happen, right up until it happens.

Yep.

That's how the after Barrett was confirmed the Supreme Court got rid of Obamacare and helped Trump steal the election. And the internet doesn't work anymore because Net Neutrality is gone.
The GOP may have helped Trump steal the election if he was a reliable and trustworthy party man instead of a fascist idiot bully. The GOP has not had a trifecta since Barrett was nominated, and if they get one now, it isn't clear that abolishing Obamacare would be a priority over social issues. But if they think they can actually do it with a trifecta without destroying themselves politically, they very well may.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 09:37:28 PM »

Yep.

That's how the after Barrett was confirmed the Supreme Court got rid of Obamacare and helped Trump steal the election. And the internet doesn't work anymore because Net Neutrality is gone.

Give it time, Young right-wing hack Padawan

Time for what?  Sheldon Whitehouse never said we'd have to wait for this stuff.
Sheldon Whitehouse doesn't speak for people like me... or most people.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2023, 03:08:54 PM »

We told you this would happen. The modern day Republican Party is predictably deplorable. You were just in denial. There's a chance you'll still be in denial after this too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies