Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:41:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 114502 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: September 06, 2007, 03:06:16 AM »

...I do not like the gay lifestyle...The best way to get people out of it, from what I believe, is by loving them and befriending them and making them feel like a human being instead of useless piece of fag trash like some fundamentalists treat them as.  My support of civil unions is based on that, I don't want them to feel any less of a human being.  I want them to feel like they are important to society in hopes that I may show them or someone else may show them what the Godly joys of a heterosexual relationship can be (morally, of course).

Italics funny, but the bold is even better!  'Let me show you the goddly joys..' <wink wink, nudge nudge>.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 11:53:57 AM »

Given that Naso has publicly opposed interracial relationships because he doesn't "WANT TO SEE MY KIDS TO SEE THAT KIND OF SH*T", and that when asked what kind of "sh*t" he didn't want his kids to see, he then went on to describe a situation where a black guy knocked up a white girl and how that scenario is, I think it's safe to say that Naso is also racist.

Naso likes Condi Rice (SHE WON'T RUN!).

I'm assuming you are offering that as evidence of his racism, Bloblaw. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 04:51:40 AM »

The Afrikaners are facing genocide?!  If only we could go back to the good old days, when those uppity Negros were firmly in their place, as subhumans. [/sarcasm]

the rate of murders and rape have gone up 9 folds. in South Africa rape is a way of life. Apartheid was wrong put the current ANC Regime is far worse they are kiking Afrikaners out of their farms and confiscating their guns leaving their women and children vulnerable to thugs and rapist. Afirmative Action makes it impossible for them to find work and now a 3rd live in destitute poverty.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for Stark stuff, but I really liked this 'kiking' typo -

as in, 'I was walking to the delicatessen, when some Hasidics jumped out from behind the shrubberies and gave me a terrible kiking'.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 02:19:42 PM »

Crazy drunk, though I havn't had anything to drink in a couple weeks.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 03:38:25 PM »

The poor bastard died when his bowel's ruptured on Sunday afternoon. There was nothing they could do. Thankfully, he died in his sleep, which is one of the best way's to go, apart from having a heart attack whilst having sex.

I dunno why it was funny to me.

I think there are two reasons: 1) bowels ruptured, and 2) he slept through it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 02:21:05 PM »

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 03:11:02 PM »

What exactly are you suing for? I am not aware that you have been denied any rights at this time. All I have done is stated in the public domain that it is the belief of the moderators that you are in fact Keystone Phil and that we have evidence to support this. Whether the Atlasian authorities choose to act on this is up to them - I have been asked to communicate with the Attorney General, which I will endeavour to do soon. If the AG takes action in the form of a court case then I will respond to any requests of the court.
You're responding to Hashemite, not Phil. I think the thread heading is wrong and should be Republic of Atlasia vs. P. Inammorato, though.

You spelled the last name wrong, you Hansel and Gretel S.O.B.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »

But right at the end of the 70's, about 1978 to about 1983...things were really good.

If only I had been given the privilege to have lived in America's Golden Age: the late 1970s.

hahaha . . . the only thing I enjoyed about the end of the 70s was that I was living in a tiny logging/clamming town that happened to have a military base.  We were separated from the rest of the crap at the time.

What crap?  You feared someone might have sex with you?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 02:15:09 PM »

But right at the end of the 70's, about 1978 to about 1983...things were really good.

If only I had been given the privilege to have lived in America's Golden Age: the late 1970s.

hahaha . . . the only thing I enjoyed about the end of the 70s was that I was living in a tiny logging/clamming town that happened to have a military base.  We were separated from the rest of the crap at the time.

What crap?  You feared someone might have sex with you?

Now where the hell did that come from?  Oh wait, it's Opie, I forgot.

The only thing different about the late seventies, other than the relatively better economy, was the promiscuity.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »

The only thing different about the late seventies, other than the relatively better economy, was the promiscuity.

If you say so.  You were what... 5 back then?

around 12, but the way the period is presented is as one of promiscuity.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »

around 12, but the way the period is presented is as one of promiscuity.

More like your puberty was kicking in, and that is all your mind has been stuck on since then.  While there was a rise in sexual activity (coupled with the feminism movements at the time), it was nothing more than a blip on society's radar at the end of the 70s since it was contained to a relatively small demographic at the time.  I would say the 60s and the 80s were more promiscuous than the 70s.

Dude, I was totally unaware of any of that stuff at 12, I'm just talking about the way the period is present in media, popular culture, etc.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 04:00:31 PM »

A vein of platinum in a goldmine.

Halcyon days for the working class compared to anything since, my revisionist friend.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 05:53:39 AM »

More Platinum.  Thank you for showing the drop under Reagan.  Smiley

Yes, it is easy to re-employ people at much lower wages.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies