Would you rather live in North Korea or Saudi Arabia? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:34:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Would you rather live in North Korea or Saudi Arabia? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: In which country would you rather live?
North Korea

Saudi Arabia

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Would you rather live in North Korea or Saudi Arabia?  (Read 12967 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: June 13, 2009, 02:05:19 PM »

Considering I lived there for the majority of my life and never encountered any real problems, Saudi Arabia.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 09:06:21 AM »

Is dying a option?

If I move to saudi I'd die anyway, cuz they'd kill me for being Jewish. And I'll never live in Communist nations

Now I know that they have pretty strict religious law out there in Saudi Arabia, and other faiths generally aren't tolerated to the point of blatant repression, but to be honest I haven't heard of them going so far as to kill someone because of their faith, unlike somewhere like Afghanistan under the Taliban.

They don't. Everybody is acting paranoid and slightly stupid. If you're a western expat (like all this forum), there's no problem. Obviously, you can't go to Church in public (you obviously can attend religious services in the DQ), but they won't prevent you from being a Christian (they don't like Jews, but there's this thing called lying about your religion on immigration papers, you know).

The only thing the religious police does not tolerate is Saudi Christians, homosexuals, Jews and so forth.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »

I would quickly be stoned to death or something in Saudi Arabia, so North Korea.

ROFL
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 09:02:39 AM »

Look are they under dictatorship or are the free to vote them out of office at the next election? Either way, no one in Saudi Arabia poses a direct threat to us. Iran should be our main focus.

Christ have mercy. I've seen people think we go around on camels in Saudi Arabia, I've seen people think that they speak 'Saudi Arabian' and I've seen people think we live in tents; but I haven't seen anybody as fundamentally and basically retarded as you. Good job. You win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies