The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:41:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 239377 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« on: October 03, 2017, 08:05:01 PM »

If alcohol were to completely go away, 90% of society's problems would be instantly cured.  In an ideal world, alcohol should be illegal, but I think that we would have had to do that in the 1700s or 1800s and that the negative externalities of doing that today would outweigh the benefits.

Came here to post this ... glad I don't have these types of friends, LOL.

Isn't this guy like 15 or something? It's a natural view for some kid who hasn't had his first beer yet.

This....

I felt similar to ExtremeConservative when I was 15
or so and now it's some 30 years later and have a very different POV....

Would be happy to buy any Atlas poster that turns 21 their first beer if they are in the neighborhood and discuss politics, precinct level results from various states/cities/counties, and all sorts of other Atlas Geek-o-Rama that we wrangle about on a daily basis.

Not a big fan of Prohibition policies at all, since addicts and alcoholics will always find a means to obtain their drug of choice... Not even going to mention the whole black market deal that comes with these types of policy positions and causes all sorts of violence to secure illegal markets, and won't even go into the benefit to State/County/Local governments when it comes to taxable revenue generated in the form of "Sin Taxes" on items such as Cigs, Alcohol, and Recreational MJ (In States where it is legal).

Trying to legislate public morality has always been a bad idea within the United States, on so many items, which is part of reason I consider myself a Social Libertarian.

I am 21 and am proud to say that I have never had a drink and never will.  I think a few posters mix me up with some younger posters for some reason.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:59:29 AM »

I mean not that I like Moore, but what does a Senate's candidate adult son getting arrested have anything to do with the party at large?

It's more the hypocrisy that tends to come out from the GOP. Poor people who defraud benefits are scum who ought to starve, but rich Republicans engaging in bribery is fine and GOP primary voters don't bat an eye. Abortion is murder and pregnant women should die rather than have one, but Republican politicians can encourage mistresses and daughters to get abortions and it's no problemo.

At the core of this is the fact that Republican law and order rhetoric is mostly a racist vendetta against ethnic minorities, while as long as the perpetrator is white they're fine with all sorts of crime being forgiven and running away from legal principles.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 04:15:31 PM »

The type of voter who is turning out for a Republican in an Alabama special election probably supports the Dred Scott ruling anyway.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:00:05 PM »

The type of voter who is turning out for a Republican in an Alabama special election probably supports the Dred Scott ruling anyway.

What's so inaccurate about this

The absurd hyperbole?

Meh. There's been stupider things. Does anyone really dispute that there's a non-insignificant portion of the Alabama Republican base that would support Dred? Not anywhere close to a majority by any means, but I guarantee you there'd be double digit support for it. You have this:
https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PPP_Release_SouthernSwing_312.pdf

The crosstabs must be way off- a higher percentage of women have a football team (between Alabama and Auburn) than men?  Also, you can get people to say anything on a poll, usually just trolling.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 02:47:14 AM »

It’s not HE was born with a You know what.
For thousands of years There have been to genders not I can be what ever I want.

And you think the only genders that have ever existed in the thousands of human cultures are "male" and "female"? Oh dear...
Name to me everyother gender.

I’m stick and tired of hearing about transgenders!

Yeah, well, I'm sick of whiney snowflakes who want to politicize their desires to disrespect others and devalue others because they feel threatened by the reality that the world is not comprised of simplistic binaries.

Get in line, hotshot.
I can CLAIM to be a 52 year old woman but I’m not okay.
This is why this transgender thing is BS!

I agree with all of that, but Atlas does not tolerate believing that there are only two genders and that gender is solely determined by chromosomes.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 11:30:25 PM »

TBH, I think businesses should be allowed to deny service to anybody for any reason, but my namesake lost that battle over 50 years ago so whatever. Tongue

Anyone should be able to deny service to anyone for any reason is a perfectly understandable position.  Boycotts and the free market would kill any discrimination.  And, for the record, I support this business's right to kick out Trump supporters as well:
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10251
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 01:31:17 AM »

I guarantee that it is worse for me than either of them.  When your biggest concern is abortion, elections are really life-or-death events and at least another, maybe 2 more, Holocausts will happen due to this setback.

Have you become full-on liberal?
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 10:55:51 PM »

It seems that certain people can't accept that their side can possibly lose without it being cheating:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It'd be fun to hear their explanation for how these supposed MS blacks got registered to vote in AL and got AL photo IDs in order to vote. I swear some people don't even use their brains.

Simple. Black Precinct in Birmingham, Montgomery, or Dallas County, maybe Tuscaloosa, and the following happens

Hello there Reverend Niger

Why hello there poll Watcher porch monkey. How use be doing today?

Oh I be fine. I'd be fine got to wash this poll voting thing going on all day. Los amazing.

Chuckle chuckle. Load ain't it though. I just use my welfare stamps and what not, plus all the checks I get from northern Jews talking about trying to get Democrats around here, and that usually does.

Used don't say! Why I be doing the same thing

He he he he ho ho. Well ain't that the darndest. Anyhoo, I've got me a Bus full of brothers and sisters from Mississippi Outback. You know how he's going to take care of this right (big wink)

Oh yes sir I does. You just get them on back. I'll get them I miss her ribs and Fried Chicken and watermelon

Events do that. I had to give them a bottle of Ripple each to get them on the bus and now there's going to be hungry

Ain't no worries. Oh mr. Soros got us lots of money. You just get them fine Mississippi brothers and sisters lined up. He's going to get ourselves some Whitey tonight oh, ain't we!

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

And so this track plays itself endlessly on the average Fox News viewer in Alabama
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 11:00:45 PM »

I think Greedo literally never thinks before he posts to be honest.

Besides anyone who is anti Semitic is not Christian.

OMG.
This dude is in some serious denial.
A Christian is absolutely, never anti-Semitic? Seriously?

I would be willing to bet that a whole-bunch of those white supremacist/Nazi/Fascist in Charlottesville that were screaming "Jews will not replace us," probably call themselves "Christian" (some of them probably even go to Christian church).
Well hard news to tell David Duke.

JESUS WAS A JEW
Anti-Semitism was literally promoted by the Catholic Church for a millennium.

Martin Luther literally said some of the worst sh**t about Jews I've ever read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism

In short

YOU ARE A MORON
I understand that Martin Luther was anti Semitic and you know what he probably wasn’t a real Christian same with the Catholic Church.

In fairness, most of the alt-right explicitly rejects Christianity and hates Christian conservatives.  If they were Christian, they wouldn't be white supremacists.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 11:31:53 PM »

Posters like Eharding, krazen, MB, ahugecat, Greedo, Thomas Jackson, and so on have all been worthy of recognition, but Naso has remarkable longevity and notoriety that makes me think he deserves this for a while. And yeah eugenics-supporter Famous Mortimer has had his time.

I got it once too
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 12:21:27 AM »

This is, of course, absurd. California is establishment, sane, and, unlike Illinois, is a corporate magnet without corruption. Same goes with the undue vitriol towards Florida and New Jersey, which are Freedom States.

Have you ever considered that people may disagree with you about what constitutes sane?
Of course, but I doubt any American who understands their views thinks Jerry Brown and company are crazy or radical.

Forcing pro-life clinics to advertise abortions isn't "crazy or radical"?

Hot dog meat doesn't make itself, you know.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 12:23:59 AM »

If a women was found in a condition where the only way to save their life was for them to have an abortion, would you want to prevent it?
That is a false decision.  It's impossible for there to actually be a "abort or die" situation.  I would never deny treatment to a woman for a life-threatening disease, but you cannot simply give up on the baby and intentionally kill it.  You need to focus equally on saving both lives as long as they are both still alive.

If you asked me whether there's a position I consider illegitimate and one I could never respect, this is it (along with racism etc). Sorry, but it's just mind-boggingly vicious and insane.

Let me be more specific and clarify myself.  I believe that a pregnant woman can receive chemotherapy or something (especially since both lives would likely be lost if the cancer spread), but the doctors need to keep trying as hard as possible to save the baby, even if it is an extremely long-shot.  You can't just start by actively killing the baby.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2018, 06:01:11 PM »

I will never understand what the big deal about abortion is. It should not only be legal, but accepted as a fact of society and encouraged for certain people.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 11:04:19 PM »

With Kanye West's endorsement President Donald Trump has doubled his support from black voters.

Going from 1-2, he could be correct.

Try from 11-21%

Trump got about 8% of blacks at best, and it wasn't because of Hillary's popularity with them. Many black people couldn't stand Hillary, yet Trump was such a bad & racially problematic candidate that they felt forced to vote her.

I wouldn't expect a socially conservative person of fair skin from Iowa to understand why Trump is so unpopular among minorities, though.

That was from the same poll two weeks in a row, but it was only for black males.  I'm sure it's much lower with black females (Republicans usually get double the share of the vote from black men as they do from black women).
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2018, 02:02:10 PM »

Abortion is good; your signature is bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies