A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:33:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Poll
Question: Which News Org Should Cover Results?
CNN
Fox News
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread)  (Read 9444 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2019, 09:10:43 AM »

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aklhpOGhlK-drCtvg5U0KvZv4dh6H-C_Ah5QeBP38VY/edit?usp=sharing

here you can post all your endorsements so far, that way we can have a sheet to see who has endorsed who in this election and add new endorsements for every new turn if its requested.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2019, 05:27:01 PM »

Between Wednesday and Saturday. Whichever one is the closest to having all players having posted their turn scedhules, endorsements, ads, and the like.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2019, 11:26:18 PM »

Okay, i may need to extend a little because my mother has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer.

Oh Crap! Yes, it'll be extended. Take however long you need.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2019, 04:12:01 AM »

Okay, operation concluded. Turns out it was discovered early and the few polyps that existed were burnt off. I'll have my schedule up ASAP.

That's good. Great to hear your mom is ok Smiley
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2019, 09:54:43 AM »

I'll be doing the results of the ID-02 Special Election right now and then start doing the results of the Iowa Caucuses at 5:30 PM. When I post the Iowa Caucuses, I'll allow 30 minutes-an hour for players to post POVs or reactions to what is going between every post and then I'll give 2-3 days for players to post their speeches once Iowa's results are finished. Once that is over, we'll then start the next turn and the cycle will continue until the final primary is held in June. Would this be alright with everyone?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2019, 06:23:44 PM »

Alright, this is the first 30 minutes to one hour break to allow players to gather thoughts, post PoVs in the gameplay thread, what have you. How do you think the caucuses are looking so far?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2019, 08:22:08 PM »

This next post will be the last for today as I have to go to bed after I post it. Still, good night everyone! Hope you've enjoyed the coverage thus far.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2019, 11:32:46 AM »

alright everyone, the final results have been posted for the Iowa Caucuses. Everyone will have 4-5 days to post their responses, reactions, and speeches about the results before the next turn starts for the New Hampshire primary. Hope you all enjoyed these results.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2019, 02:01:36 PM »

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aklhpOGhlK-drCtvg5U0KvZv4dh6H-C_Ah5QeBP38VY/edit

Reminder to everyone, post all the endorsements you have in the google doc link above and if possible, bookmark it so you can have a place to check to see if any endorsements you plan on asking for have already been taken.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2019, 09:14:59 PM »

So . . . are we getting an update soon?

Yeah. I'll try to write it asap. I've been busy with a few other things. Many apologies.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2019, 09:21:40 AM »

Alright everyone, the newest turn has been posted. Sorry I took so long in posting it. Also, quick thing to note. I'm officially running out of ideas for debate questions, so would it be alright for you guys to post the questions yourselves? Like, a Republican Player gives the Democratic Player Debate Questions and Vice Versa? Is that fair to do?

This isn't a major concern for this turn, but next turn could be a testing field for it. Hope you enjoy playing.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2019, 12:34:53 PM »

As requested by UWS, this is the map of Operation Ceasefire by February 13th. Are colors are the colors of the coalition forces.

This is the base map and the source : https://d-maps.com/carte.php?num_car=702&lang=cn I have 0 idea where this fits in the copyright rules
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2019, 07:56:33 PM »

Major apologies to everyone, but I have to get some blood work done tomorrow, so the turn will be extended by a day or so. Sorry.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2019, 08:14:25 AM »

Alright everyone, the first results for New Hampshire will be posted at 2 PM EST. Feel free to post reactions to the Special Elections in Kentucky (Cortez defeated Bordreaux in Louisiana, if anyone is curious.)
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2019, 03:54:28 PM »

Everyone, feel free to post PoVs of your candidate reacting to the results coming in from their headquarters or wherever they are watching the results from. I'll post the next bit for New Hampshire's primary in 2-3 hours.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2019, 10:57:36 PM »

Final results for this turn has been posted. Feel free to give speeches and the like. I'll try and set up the next turn ASAP. If you want to the debate for the party you are running against for the next turn, make 5 unbiased general questions followed by 2 unbiased personal questions for each candidate. Feel free to put them on a google doc and PM me them. I'll check it out and determine if it's a proper debate or if it's biased. I'll write up Next Turn asap. G'night!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2019, 12:47:08 PM »

Turn VII is now active. Have fun everyone.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2019, 07:44:02 PM »

Any estimate on when the rest of the results will be posted?

Apologies. I've been tired as of late. You can expect the next results sometime tomorrow. I'm currently staying up for the New Years, so I have no idea when that will be, but keep an eye out.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2020, 09:05:25 PM »

Final Results posted. Hope you all enjoy the final results. I'll be on a break from writing for a few days, so expect the next turn between the 15th and 20th. Ciao for now.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2020, 05:19:31 PM »

Just wondering, how did the Boko Haram terrorist who assassinated Senator Thune in the beginning of the last turn entered the United States?

He had entered during the Bush Administration in late 2007 and had been a sleeper agent with the mission of targeting a major US political figure if given the chance.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2020, 01:27:10 PM »

First Polling for the states on Super Tuesday requested by Homosexual Extremist :

center]Minneosta Democratic Primary

Tammy Duckworth : 57 %
Jeff Merkley : 36 %
Undecided : 7 %

New York Democratic Primary

Jeff Merkley : 46 %
Tammy Duckworth : 43 %
Undecided : 11 %[/center]

If you want polls done for more states, message me and request the states. I'll do up to four per candidate.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2020, 09:49:55 AM »

granted.

If there is a debate ahead of Super Tuesday, where will it take place, just wondering?

Currently in the process of making them. You'll see where they take place and when though.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2020, 11:44:43 AM »
« Edited: January 22, 2020, 12:12:03 PM by Congrats Senator Manny Sethi »

Fourth Republican Debate Added, expect the Fourth Democratic Debate to be written up in a few minutes/hours. It won't really deviate from the Republican Debate until the Candidate specific questions, though.

EDIT : Alright, fourth Dem Debate finished sooner than expected. Hope everyone finds the questions fair and interesting. Hope to hear from you all soon.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2020, 05:30:45 PM »

Is the guy playing Noem still around? Because I'd like to join

You can't join as a member of either party. But you can run an independent candidacy if you'd like.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2020, 05:53:47 PM »

Is the guy playing Noem still around? Because I'd like to join

You can't join as a member of either party. But you can run an independent candidacy if you'd like.
Alright. I'd like to take Howard Schultz please

Granted. Feel free to post the announcement speech and who you're running mate will be.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies