A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:24:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Poll
Question: Which News Org Should Cover Results?
CNN
Fox News
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread)  (Read 8839 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2020, 01:27:10 PM »

First Polling for the states on Super Tuesday requested by Homosexual Extremist :

center]Minneosta Democratic Primary

Tammy Duckworth : 57 %
Jeff Merkley : 36 %
Undecided : 7 %

New York Democratic Primary

Jeff Merkley : 46 %
Tammy Duckworth : 43 %
Undecided : 11 %[/center]

If you want polls done for more states, message me and request the states. I'll do up to four per candidate.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2020, 10:59:46 PM »

Need a extension
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2020, 01:00:45 AM »

If there is a debate ahead of Super Tuesday, where will it take place, just wondering?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2020, 09:49:55 AM »

granted.

If there is a debate ahead of Super Tuesday, where will it take place, just wondering?

Currently in the process of making them. You'll see where they take place and when though.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2020, 11:44:43 AM »
« Edited: January 22, 2020, 12:12:03 PM by Congrats Senator Manny Sethi »

Fourth Republican Debate Added, expect the Fourth Democratic Debate to be written up in a few minutes/hours. It won't really deviate from the Republican Debate until the Candidate specific questions, though.

EDIT : Alright, fourth Dem Debate finished sooner than expected. Hope everyone finds the questions fair and interesting. Hope to hear from you all soon.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2020, 10:43:38 PM »

This entire game is becoming a Republican's wet dream.
RGM2609
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2020, 10:56:09 AM »

Is the guy playing Noem still around? Because I'd like to join
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2020, 05:30:45 PM »

You can't join as a member of either party. But you can run an independent candidacy if you'd like.
RGM2609
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2020, 05:52:33 PM »

You can't join as a member of either party. But you can run an independent candidacy if you'd like.
Alright. I'd like to take Howard Schultz please
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2020, 05:53:47 PM »

Granted. Feel free to post the announcement speech and who you're running mate will be.
RGM2609
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2020, 06:09:13 PM »

Granted. Feel free to post the announcement speech and who you're running mate will be.
Can I select any running mate I want or does he have to be an independent too?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2020, 08:08:53 PM »

Can I select any running mate I want or does he have to be an independent too?

As long as you'd think they'd be dissatisfied with the current candidates
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2020, 09:25:25 AM »

Alright, I'll post the results of Super Tuesday either tomorrow or the day after. In truth, I am getting a bit tired of these forums and politics in general, so apologies if I interact with you guys less and less. I'm currently writing an AH TL right now and I'm focusing most of my attention on that. I will continue to play in the games, however, but I think this is the last game I'll moderate and I intend for it to end with a victor being declared.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #188 on: February 05, 2020, 06:02:17 PM »

It's nigh impossible for me to cover Super Tuesday all in one sitting and my hands and back are already killing me for typing my AH ACW that I'm more focused on than this game, so expect updates periodically. If anyone bugs me about posting after I reply the first time with soon, they'll be peanlized next turn. If anyone wants to take over this game for me, please message me first. I'll give you the required information to host the game.

Sorry if I seem a bit agitated everyone, my nephew is here and I don't really like him so I'm a tad bit upset and moody.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #189 on: February 10, 2020, 09:52:38 AM »

Apologies to all those playing the game, but I'm afraid I'll have to step down as moderator for someone else to take control. Over time I've lost interest in this game and in these forums. If you know anyone who'd be interested in hosting the game after me, tell them to message me on Discord and I'll give them all the required info. Again, sorry, everyone.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #190 on: February 14, 2020, 11:14:36 PM »

So, by UWS's request and with NTP's blessing, I'm officially stepping in as moderator for this game.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2020, 02:41:33 AM »

So, by UWS's request and with NTP's blessing, I'm officially stepping in as moderator for this game.

Thank you. You're easily one of the best game moderators going around at the moment.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #192 on: February 15, 2020, 09:10:24 AM »

Thank you. You're easily one of the best game moderators going around at the moment.

Aw, thanks! Even if, until Sanchez's game starts up, I'm the only game moderator going around at the moment.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #193 on: February 15, 2020, 08:59:43 PM »

Now what about the special elections that were held at the same day as Super Tuesday 2024?

As we can see in the beginning of the turn featuring Super Tuesday, there were 8 special House elections for the majority in the House of Representatives (it is currently 219-216 Republican) and the most competitive special elections were in AL-02 (Republican State Representative Wes Allen vs Democrat State Representative Kelvin Lawrence), CT-05 (Republican State Representative Richard A. Smith vs Democrat Geraldo Reyes Jr.) held by Republicans, RI-at-large district (Republican State Representative and Minority Leader of the Rhode Island State House Blake Filippi vs Democrat Newport Mayor Jamie Bova) held by Democrats and SC-01 (Republican Nancy Mace vs Democrat Joe Cunningham) held by Republicans. And most presidential candidates campaigned for their parties' congressinal nominees in those districts throughout this turn.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: February 15, 2020, 09:25:58 PM »

Now what about the special elections that were held at the same day as Super Tuesday 2024?

As we can see in the beginning of the turn featuring Super Tuesday, there were 8 special House elections for the majority in the House of Representatives (it is currently 219-216 Republican) and the most competitive special elections were in AL-02 (Republican State Representative Wes Allen vs Democrat State Representative Kelvin Lawrence), CT-05 (Republican State Representative Richard A. Smith vs Democrat Geraldo Reyes Jr.) held by Republicans, RI-at-large district (Republican State Representative and Minority Leader of the Rhode Island State House Blake Filippi vs Democrat Newport Mayor Jamie Bova) held by Democrats and SC-01 (Republican Nancy Mace vs Democrat Joe Cunningham) held by Republicans. And most presidential candidates campaigned for their parties' congressinal nominees in those districts throughout this turn.

Sorry, forgot about those. Will have them up shortly.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2020, 08:31:30 AM »

And from when to when will we have time to post our campaign schedules until the coverage of the primaries in this current turn?
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #196 on: February 17, 2020, 10:18:27 AM »

The turn will be due Feb. 22, with extensions available until Feb. 26.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2020, 10:43:31 AM »
« Edited: February 17, 2020, 10:50:04 AM by UWS »

And, just to be sure, as Kansas, Kentucky (R only), Maine (R only) and Louisiana will be held on March 9 2024 while the Puerto Rico primary (R only) and the Maine (D only) will be held on March 10 2024 and then Michigan, Idaho (R only), Missouri, Hawaii (R only), Mississippi, Northern Mariana and Democrats Abroad will be held on March 12 2024, will each of those primary contests be covered separately depending of the day these states/territories will be holding primaries or will they all be covered on the same day?
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2020, 10:55:09 AM »

And, just to be sure, as Kansas, Kentucky (R only), Maine (R only) and Louisiana will be held on March 9 2024 while the Puerto Rico primary (R only) and the Maine (D only) will be held on March 10 2024 and then Michigan, Idaho (R only), Missouri, Hawaii (R only), Mississippi, Northern Mariana and Democrats Abroad will be held on March 12 2024, will each of those primary contests be covered separately depending of the day these states/territories will be holding primaries or will they all be covered on the same day?

Depends on when everyone gets their schedules out; if someone waits until the due date, everything will be released on the 22nd, whereas if everyone's fully posted early on, we'll be able to do them separately.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2020, 10:38:31 PM »

Need a extension been busy with school.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies