The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:18:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
Author Topic: The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII  (Read 170036 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1825 on: June 26, 2020, 01:37:43 PM »

Click thread for context

Stuart98
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -5.83

« Reply #1826 on: October 13, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »

Honestly, there were good reason for the founders to make it land owning tax paying citizens. That was to prevent traitors and anti-Americans from getting control of the government. Well, look what is happening.  Of course, you think it is fine that cities are burning from people with little to no respect for the law and culture of our country. This is why I endorsed his post but also feel that people that do love this country should have an easy time with voting.

This is all I will say about it as this is off topic.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1827 on: October 14, 2020, 11:05:29 PM »

I don't get the HP votes. I have some political disagreements with her, but she's overall a very agreeable and kind poster, and that's kind of rare online, where people are often intentionally mean to get a reaction out of others. I'll definitely take someone who tries not to stir the pot over someone who always wants to do so just to entertain themselves by pissing off other people.

Likely a mixture of folks who think that I'm (a) actually a forty-year old white guy in his mom's basement.

Fwiw, I do not think you are a four-year-old guy living in your mom's basement. Paragraph I guess somewhere in the early to mid 50s. Besides, you probably moved out when your mom couldn't understand the special relationship with your hentai pillow.

It's absurd that Badger, who at one time was a quality poster, is now so lazy he doesn't bother to check, let alone revise, what his speech-to-text generator has produced before hitting post.
Pro-Israel, anti-Bibi
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #1828 on: October 14, 2020, 11:12:52 PM »

I don't get the HP votes. I have some political disagreements with her, but she's overall a very agreeable and kind poster, and that's kind of rare online, where people are often intentionally mean to get a reaction out of others. I'll definitely take someone who tries not to stir the pot over someone who always wants to do so just to entertain themselves by pissing off other people.

Likely a mixture of folks who think that I'm (a) actually a forty-year old white guy in his mom's basement.

Fwiw, I do not think you are a four-year-old guy living in your mom's basement. Paragraph I guess somewhere in the early to mid 50s. Besides, you probably moved out when your mom couldn't understand the special relationship with your hentai pillow.

It's absurd that Badger, who at one time was a quality poster, is now so lazy he doesn't bother to check, let alone revise, what his speech-to-text generator has produced before hitting post.

Too be fair, a few posts before that he admitted he was posting drunk.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1829 on: October 15, 2020, 01:20:13 AM »

Too be fair, a few posts before that he admitted he was posting drunk.

What he said was that he hasn't had a beer all week. I don't think that implies drunk posting, however, real ones drink spirits and wine so maybe he left us a red herring.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1830 on: October 15, 2020, 05:07:51 AM »

The real question is why did Absurd And Ignorant Posts VIII get brought out again when we have Absurd And Ignorant Posts IX.
Stuart98
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -5.83

« Reply #1831 on: October 15, 2020, 05:18:16 AM »

The real question is why did Absurd And Ignorant Posts VIII get brought out again when we have Absurd And Ignorant Posts IX.
...Because I was looking for it in the Notable Posts post which linked Absurd and Ignorant Posts VII, which linked to VIII, which did not link to IX?
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1832 on: October 15, 2020, 05:21:13 AM »
« Edited: January 05, 2021, 02:33:53 PM by Metallica Christian »

...Because I was looking for it in the Notable Posts post which linked Absurd and Ignorant Posts VII, which linked to VIII, which did not link to IX?

I understand.

New thread here.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies