Opinion of Penn_Quaker_Girl
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 02:54:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Penn_Quaker_Girl
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: What's your opinion on Penn_Quaker_Girl?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 178

Author Topic: Opinion of Penn_Quaker_Girl  (Read 7047 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2020, 10:26:47 PM »

but they're certain pus*y-whipped posters who grovel at her feet and  I find that very strange. 

What a.... Telling choice of words
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2020, 10:28:15 PM »

When I am feeling sad and lonely, I drink. Others post. Such is the way of the world.

And others drink while posting! Cheesy

( makes me want to get one now. Don't think I've had a beer all week)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2020, 10:30:09 PM »

She's one of the nicest persons here. Massive FF
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2020, 10:31:35 PM »

Concerning trend lines here, discuss with maps!

She's an FF.

She should switch and become a Democrat, however.  She's really not a good fit for the GOP if she wants to run for office.

Depends on where she would ultimately run for office for one thing.

Local position in Chester County, PA? Maybe in a suburb like the one in which I grew up (Fort Bend)?  Orange County, CA?

Yep. Better switch parties for any one of those locations if you are planning for the future
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2020, 10:34:07 PM »

FF. The best Republican in this forum.

This is kind of like if we did a Santander poll and half of the blue avatars were all "The best Democrat on the site!"

(This isn't meant as a shot against Santander or PQG, just a statement of fact. Bashing the party you're a member of is an instant way to become beloved by the other party)

I mean, back when Badger had a blue avatar the "Best Republican on the site" take was vert commonly applied to him

Well, only because I'm an incontrovertibly quality poster, you see.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2020, 10:38:42 PM »

I don't get the HP votes. I have some political disagreements with her, but she's overall a very agreeable and kind poster, and that's kind of rare online, where people are often intentionally mean to get a reaction out of others. I'll definitely take someone who tries not to stir the pot over someone who always wants to do so just to entertain themselves by pissing off other people.

Likely a mixture of folks who think that I'm (a) actually a forty-year old white guy in his mom's basement.

Fwiw, I do not think you are a four-year-old guy living in your mom's basement. Paragraph I guess somewhere in the early to mid 50s. Besides, you probably moved out when your mom couldn't understand the special relationship with your hentai pillow.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2020, 04:56:49 AM »

Badger did you really need to make six consecutive different posts?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2020, 05:09:19 AM »

Come on Badger, chill a bit.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2020, 09:00:52 AM »

I don't get the HP votes. I have some political disagreements with her, but she's overall a very agreeable and kind poster, and that's kind of rare online, where people are often intentionally mean to get a reaction out of others. I'll definitely take someone who tries not to stir the pot over someone who always wants to do so just to entertain themselves by pissing off other people.

Likely a mixture of folks who think that I'm (a) actually a forty-year old white guy in his mom's basement.

Fwiw, I do not think you are a forty-year-old guy living in your mom's basement. Paragraph I guess somewhere in the early to mid 50s. Besides, you probably moved out when your mom couldn't understand the special relationship with your hentai pillow.

You leave my hentai pillow out of this.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2020, 09:32:32 PM »

Major FF.

Don't understand where the HP votes come from. In the last poll, she had roughly 90% FF votes.

Remember in 2015/2016 Atlas when it seemed like Atlas seemed to dislike any poster that was viewed as a "moderate hero" and their opinion of threads used to get majority HP votes.

for the record, that era's hatred of moderate heroes was almost entirely a reaction to the 2006-2011 period on this site (when the term "moderate hero" was first coined, of course) back when they where very prominent and dominated most forum debates. Evan Bayh and Mark Warner were seen as very exciting presidential frontrunners. Ineffectual empty suits devoid of charisma like Ben Nelson, Susan Collins, Bob Casey, and still-republican Lincoln Chafee were idolized as the perfect politicians that everyone from both parties should aspire to be like
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2020, 09:36:15 PM »

Massive FF, very civil when posting and stays out of the bickering and thread derailing that all too often happens here.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2020, 12:57:11 PM »

Major FF.

Don't understand where the HP votes come from. In the last poll, she had roughly 90% FF votes.

Early '20 PQG FF voters/Late '20 PQG HP voters are this forum's equivalent of Obama '12/Trump '16 voters.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2020, 03:16:47 PM »
« Edited: October 17, 2020, 03:22:39 PM by Penn_Quaker_Girl »

Massive FF, very civil when posting and stays out of the bickering and thread derailing that all too often happens here.

Usually because I'm the one derailing threads and then sitting back as the bickering commences to my great amusement.

Major FF.

Early '20 PQG FF voters/Late '20 PQG HP voters are this forum's equivalent of Obama '12/Trump '16 voters.

So you're saying I'm gonna lose Iowa.  Great.  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies