Was 9/11 an inside job? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:13:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Was 9/11 an inside job? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Yes

No (sane)

Not sure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 90

Author Topic: Was 9/11 an inside job?  (Read 17568 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: September 25, 2010, 01:31:30 AM »

Inside job meaning ordered by Bush and carried out by the US govt. Seems like half the so called tea partiers on FB believe that crap.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 01:58:29 AM »

No. Even if I think he would have done it if he'd ever had the capacity to think of it, George Bush was just too much of a dumb bastard to ever mastermind something that massive.

George Bush would not have had to have personally masterminded the logistics of such an operation, anymore so than he personally ordered the particular battle tactics being used on the ground in Iraq.

That doesn't mean he's absolved of responsibility for things that went on under his authority.

Maybe it's because the aliens who hybridized humans have influence over human governments? Wouldn't David Icke agree?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 02:00:10 AM »

It's something only the retarded believe in.  If they still buy into, no facts or logic will change them.  We may have been able to change a few minds 5 or 6 years ago (and we did), but by now, these people are lost in their own stupidity and/or stubbornness.  I would suggest we not use this thread to waste our time trying to convince everybody's favorite halfwit of the obvious.

I'm much more depressed about the number of people that buy in the JFK "conspiracy" anyway.

Actually, you'd be surprised, sadly. I get called a neo-con baby killer by at least five different people a day on FB who say 9-11 was some sort of inside job.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 11:50:59 PM »

So you're blaming airport security in Boston then?

Security was extremely lax before 9/11. I carried on things which were verboten on flights even back then. Knifes and the lot.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:58:52 AM »

I recently discovered to my horror that one of my brothers is a 9-11 truther.  I spent a lot of time talking to him about the process of preparing a controlled demolition of a building and how buildings collapse under such a process as opposed to how the twin towers collapsed.  I also spent a lot of time showing him photos and testimony of plane wreckage at the Pentagon, to refute the theory that the building had been hit by a missile.  The evidence I gave him had utterly no effect.  Trying to talk to him made me appalled that we in this country can't even agree on relatively easily accessible facts anymore.

Al Qaeda attacked the U.S. on 9/11/01.  The U.S. government had no bigger role in this specific attack than underestimating lots of cues that something like it would happen, and not keeping a close enough watch on who was in the country.  That's what the facts establish.  And that's already bad enough.  No conspiracy theories necessary or true.

I've run into the same thing debating these so called "truthers". They laughed at me when I pointed to a Popular Mechanics article which basically took every truther question and obliterated it. They basically tell me that I am "brainwashed" by the government, etc. lol Instead of debating these losers it's really just best to make fun of them really.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 09:21:35 PM »

Really the biggest hole in the theories (out of the many) is where the people willing to be suicide bombers came from if they were not much more than mercenaries basically.

On top of that their were credible threats before the events of that day.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 07:42:13 PM »

Badger, I've always believed that we have twice more real lurkers then posters. I know it's impossible to prove but that's my theory.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 12:30:16 AM »

What a travesty!
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 11:24:02 AM »

Ironic that Libertas of all people believes that governments aren't incompetent and that only the government could have been precise enough to fly planes into buildings. Although I've always been curious as to how the passports of the accused were somehow left intact.

That's my favorite.

Haven't flight schools said that it wouldn't actually be hard to steer the jets once airborne?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies