Israel-Gaza war (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 12:52:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel-Gaza war (search mode)
Thread note
MODERATOR WARNING: Any kind of inappropriate posts, including support for indiscriminate killing of civilians, and severe personal attacks against other posters will not be tolerated.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Author Topic: Israel-Gaza war  (Read 202091 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: October 07, 2023, 06:42:37 AM »
« edited: October 07, 2023, 08:41:05 AM by Meclazine »

Hamas are going to cause themself a mischief here.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-07/israel-targets-hamas-military-operation-rocket-attacks/102947766

A senior Hamas military leader announced the start of the major new military operation on Hamas media, calling on Palestinians everywhere to fight.

"This is the day of the greatest battle to end the last occupation on Earth" said Mohammad Deif, claiming that 5,000 rockets had been launched.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 08:28:16 PM »

Just crazy.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-08/israel-and-hamas-at-war-after-surprise-attacks-from-gaza-strip/102947962

Smoke rises following Israeli strikes in Gaza.(Reuters: Mohammed Salem)

Do we have any live camera feeds where we can watch what is going on?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 10:07:23 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2023, 10:31:11 PM by Meclazine »

ABC News Article

Australian News This Morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34aUqVdQOh4

Looks pretty clear all sides of politics in Australia are defending Israel's right to defend themselves from islamic terrorists.

And from England, a similar feeling.

Channel 4 News featuring Hamas Spokesman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCpfITOTsw

Palestinian & Hamas Spokesman Ghazi Hamed said:

"I think we were very careful. We are doing very hard to avoid the civilians."
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 01:52:10 AM »

Al Jazeera

Mortars on Sheeba Farms from Hezbollah

https://youtu.be/vyV66iLbMo0

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2023, 02:23:40 AM »

Live Feed from Israel

Tel-Aviv, Gaza and Jerusalem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpeB4A9rTFE

All pretty peaceful at the moment.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2023, 05:03:00 AM »

Fresh booms on the Gaza City video live stream.

Something just went bang.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2023, 08:30:27 AM »

Peter Zeihan

Politics of Israeli Conflict

https://youtu.be/I7TGj7iLpoA

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2023, 09:08:03 AM »

....to think they only started with rocks 23 years ago.

There were rocks used is yesterday's attack.

I saw it on the news. Just a few celebratory stones at the conclusion.

They have been throwing rocks since 1973.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2023, 09:33:07 AM »

Allegedly, dozens of American citizens among the hostages in Gaza. Separately, I can personally verify having seen videos (which I can dm to anyone so desiring) of Israeli toddlers being held in cages and children being attacked and beaten. Of course, this is in addition to the many dead children within Israel.

Yes. There is only one style of Islamic terrorism.

This Israeli Woman on Instagram is pissed.

Yael Aris

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyIvqKIsLj3/
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2023, 10:29:07 AM »

A couple of explosions and missile trails from planes flying overhead on the live cam.

Gaza City Live Cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpeB4A9rTFE

Gaza turning their lights on in the streets. They certainly have some level of electricity as night falls.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2023, 07:18:38 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2023, 07:28:20 PM by Meclazine »

.... advocate for ethnic cleansing of Arabs in the Gaza Strip, with all their land being redistributed among Israeli settlers. What about that have I misunderstood or mischaracterized?

You cannot play the high moral ground with General MacArthur. He is actually suggesting some ideas.

This is what you wrote about 12 hours ago to our Jewish member HNV1 on the ground in Israel.

Maybe they should send you to Sinai instead. You people already made it out once, so you can do it again.

You cannot play both sides of the same coin. You know exactly what you are talking about, then flipping other people's comments upside down.

Jewish = "You people"

What does the rest of this quote actually mean?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2023, 07:35:25 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2023, 07:39:31 PM by Meclazine »

What about that have I misunderstood or mischaracterized?

You cannot play the high moral ground.

This is what you wrote about 12 hours ago to our Jewish members on the ground in Israel.

Quote from: Not Me, Us link=topic=566181.msg9235951#msg9235951  uid=16497
Maybe they should send you to Sinai instead. You people already made it out once, so you can do it again.

You cannot play both sides of the same coin. You know exactly what you are talking about, then flipping people's comments of much less venom upside down.

Jewish = "You people"

What does the rest of this quote actually mean?

I publicly apologized for that comment because it was out of line and antisemitic, said out of anger to a user arguing for the same thing GMac and others are arguing for. There is no excuse for it nor will I attempt to make one. Whether that apology is accepted is not up to me, but it was completely unacceptable and I own it 100%. That does not change the fact forcibly deporting the people in Gaza or leveling the entire city a la Dresden as Vosem entertains above is vile and there is no justification for it. I will not stop calling that out, and anyone who seriously entertains something like that is a deeply evil person.

I don't think we should be responding negatively to people on the ground in a war zone, be it Ukraine, Bosnia, Afghanistan or Israel.

There are video'd atrocities of the killing and kidnapping of woman and children in this conflict from Islamic terrorists. They are gleeful in their murderous activities.

There is a time and a place.

Laki gave our Jewish members a "once over" in the first 5 pages of this thread. Just pouring petrol on them as the attacks were occuring.

It's just bad timing. Apology accepted.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2023, 08:17:26 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2023, 08:21:41 PM by Meclazine »

Let's not forget how they were celebrating in the streets of Gaza on 9/11.

Good to hear the US is moving the Gerald Ford nearby to ensure the defense of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Hopefully it will deter Iran from making any stupid decisions.

I remember watching the Palestinians that day who were one of only a few people who celebrated 9-11 publically.

To be fair, I don't think they knew what had happened. They were told to celebrate something which they did not understand.

Damascus Gate Celebrations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UucjbGmJILk

"Palestinian men, women and children chanted in jubilation after terrorists crashed two planes into the World Trade Center causing them to collapse on Tuesday morning."

When I saw there were children celebrating, you realise that they are not the problem. Once the Palestinians realised that the attacks were much more significant, they quickly nullified their celebrations.

"Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat called the attack a "terrible incident," sending his condolences to the people of the United States."

I know Palestinian people, and I remember their thoughts at the time. Their overall mood was not celebration. They said in that weird loud way the following to me:

"September 11 was one day in history. Every day for us is September 11!"
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2023, 11:06:47 PM »

If that person is not a citizen then they should be deported

If you do that in Melbourne, VIC, you go to jail now.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2023, 11:29:35 PM »

The Supernova Festival

"It also coincided with the seven-day Jewish holiday of Sukkot — an agricultural festival of thanksgiving and a commemoration of the forty-year exodus of the Jewish people from Egypt."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-09/how-supernova-festival-was-attacked-by-hamas-militants/102950634

Burnt out cars line the site of the festival after the mass infiltration by Hamas gunmen. (Reuters:Ronen Zvulun)

Islamic Terrorists have simply murdered 260 innocent people in cold blood and then chased the remainder and taken a number (as yet unknown) of men and women hostage.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2023, 01:41:11 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2023, 05:07:08 AM by Meclazine for Israel »

US moving in Aircraft Carrier squadron offshore to Israel to say to Iran and Hezbollah - "don't even think about it".

From NBC News article:

"The U.S. military is moving an aircraft carrier strike group and military aircraft closer to Israel as a show of support, and it will also begin supplying Israel with munitions and other military supplies immediately, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said.

Austin said Sunday afternoon that he had directed the USS Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group to go to the eastern Mediterranean. The group includes the carrier, a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser, and four Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyers.

“We have also taken steps to augment U.S. Air Force F-35, F-15, F-16, and A-10 fighter aircraft squadrons in the region,” he said.

(Right Click - Open Image in New Tab)

USS Gerald R. Ford and Carrier Strike Group 12 Headed to Eastern Mediterranean in Support of Israel

ABC News Analysis

Interesting analysis from John Lyons who predicts the Israeli ground invasion of Gaza will begin in 3 days time.

Meanwhile in Gaza right now. Things are going bang.

Gaza Live Stream with Audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcPPJqKsTR8
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2023, 02:41:51 AM »

Palestinians in Sydney celebrating the murderous Hamas terrorist attack on Monday.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-09/nsw-palestinian-rally-lakemba-sydney-israel-wong/102950238

Dozens of people attended the event.(ABC News)

The celebration was condemned by Peter Dutton and Anthony Albanese alike.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2023, 03:15:23 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2023, 03:35:38 AM by Meclazine for Israel »

Very loud explosions, and big.

Gaza Explosions Live

On the top left clock, the missile strike (?) starts at 11:11:12 on Camera 2.

Israeli army:

"Residents of the Gaza Strip, specifically the area of Abasan al-Kabira, Abasan al-Saghira & the area of Khirbet Khuza'a, pay attention."

"You must go immediately to Khan Yunis city center"

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2023, 05:47:03 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2023, 06:24:09 AM by Meclazine for Israel »

Well, there's certainly heaps of those going on right now. Concrete dust everywhere.

Northern Gaza is copping a hiding now.

Gaza Air Strikes

I would guess Camera 2 is looking North towards Northern Gaza.

Camera 3 is from Israel looking South.

Camera 4 is southern Gaza.

Israel have launched somewhere in the order of 500 attacks on the Gaza Strip in the last 24 hours.

If you watch and listen carefully, you can hear the massive artillery booms in the background, the missile strikes and the Israeli Jets.

Judging by the video, it looks like the Gazan's in this area are all packing up and heading elsewhere.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2023, 08:54:40 AM »

No Food, No Water, No Electricity

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-09/israeli-forces-descend-on-hamas-militants/102952436

Israel's Iron Dome anti-missile system intercepts rockets launched from the Gaza Strip above the city of Ashkelon. (Reuters: Amir Cohen)

Defence Minister Yoav Galland said in a video message that Israel would be "putting a complete siege on Gaza".

"No electricity, no goods, no water, no gas — it's all closed," he said.

Total blockade of the Gaza Strip by the Israeli's.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2023, 09:02:52 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2023, 10:13:53 AM by Meclazine for Israel »

They are leaving according to the Live Stream.

Most likely leaving to another part of Gaza where the Israeli's want them to go.

"Residents of the Gaza Strip, specifically the area of Abasan al-Kabira, Abasan al-Saghira & the area of Khirbet Khuza'a, pay attention."

"You must go immediately to Khan Yunis city center"

Khan Yunis is right down the bottom of the strip near Rafah.

Looks like the Israeli's will pummel the northern half of Gaza and do this section by section. The Palestinians are moving South into schools and public buildings.

I left the bass up on this video, and even I found the bombing quite ominous. The artillery (or missiles) getting closer has overwhelmed people who, over the last few hours, were all packing their stuff and leaving (in the area shown).

The Israeli's are lighting up Gaza City like a christmas tree.

Gaza Live Stream

Big Explosions occurring at:

11:11:11
17:29:50
17:46:10
17:56:00
18:06:40

Smoke rises over buildings as the Israeli airstrikes continue in Gaza City, Gaza, on October 9. Ashraf Amra/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

Israeli forces are currently conducting "wide-scale strikes" on several "strategic" centers in Gaza belonging to Hamas, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said in a statement Monday.

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-gaza-attack-10-09-23/h_adebb4147fc4a83751908555ec54b8c0

CNN are now reporting that the Israeli's are getting the fighting in their territory under control where the red squares are shown.

For the US to move 4 Destroyers, a Cruiser and an Aircraft Carrier right next to the area of concern, you would have to imagine the US has intelligence that Hezbollah and Iran have something bigger planned to drag this out over multiple fronts, something the Israeli's cannot afford to happen.

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2023, 10:27:22 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2023, 10:37:35 AM by Meclazine for Israel »

Palesistinian's not happy that the Sydney Opera House sails lit up in the colours of the Israeli flag.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-10/pro-palestine-sydney-rally-flares-protest-opera-house-light-up/102954158

The Opera House will be lit in the colours of Israel's flag this evening.

That is what it looked like for Ukraine. ABC are refusing to post photos of the Israeli flag in case it offends Palestinians. ABC has been over-run by woke lefties.

I don't think Sydney siders will be on board with the Lebanese and Palestinian protestors given their track record.

A crime wave over two decades of murder, rapes and drug dealing stems mainly from Lebanese and Muslim gangs in Sydney.

Police are urging the Jewish community to avoid going to the Sydney CBD this evening.

The protestors were heard chanting "F#$ Israel, F$# The Jews".

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese called for their march to be abandoned.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2023, 06:36:50 PM »

I've already tossed out enough unpopular opinions, but I'll toss out one more and say that if Gaza doesn't return 100% of the American captives they currently hold, we'd be entirely within our rights to put American boots on the ground in Gaza, and the same is true for any other country whose people are currently held hostage by Palestine.

Of course it wouldn't look good, and we may be better off collaborating with the Israelis and having their army do the work.  But we shouldn't hold back when it comes to getting our people out.

Half the hostages would already be killed.

Hamas are posting videos of dead hostages geolocated already and identified by clothing.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2023, 08:54:34 PM »

Either this guy knows something and there's going to be a major Hezbollah/PIJ assault tomorrow, or he's stirring shlt for attention.

What was this? It's deleted.
It was something along the lines of "my fellow Lebanese, don't upload and share the video of a rocket launch you're going to record tomorrow. It's best for you and for all of us if it stays in your phone gallery."

Probably just a reference to Israel getting hit by missles from southern Lebanon the last two days and Israel retaliating. "If your going to do something, don't post it on social media because Israeli intelligence will certainly see it". Atleast that was my interpretation.

If you watched the rocket attacks out of Gaza yesterday, these were hit by Israeli missiles within 20-30 minutes.

You can see the Hamas munitions exploding as they are hit, so Israel are clearly hitting active rocket sites.

US and Israeli technology overhead (UAV's) would quickly isolate the rocket launch locations as opposed to social media posts.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2023, 11:13:14 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2023, 11:53:40 PM by Meclazine for Israel »

Sydney Palestinians go full anti-Semitic in public

"F#@k the Jews, F#&k Israel".

"The rally began in central Sydney to show support for the Palestinian people after Hamas militants killed hundreds of people in Israel and Israeli forces responded by launching a barrage of rocket fire on Gaza."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-10/nsw-police-respond-rally-jewish-community-sydney-opera-house/102955090

Police keeping the pro-Palestinians from damaging the Opera House. (ABC News: Sean Tarek Goodwin)

The pro-Palestinian organisers initially said they were "very happy" with events in Israel on October 7.

When the NSW Government said they were going to light up the Opera House in the colours of the Israeli flag, the pro-Palestijians were then "not very happy".

Police have defended their decision to ask Jews not to enter the CBD because of the threat of violence.

Lebanese and Palestinians free to live in Australia have consistently broadcast their hatred towards Israel at these moments. That is subject to interpretation and argument.

But what is not in dispute is the contribution to criminal activity they have introduced to Sydney.

A not insignificant source of income for Lebanese citizens is drug dealing in Western Sydney, so the community ties into criminal activity here amongst Lebanese and Palestinian migrants is endemic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies