Idaho is about to become the first state to restrict interstate travel for abortion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:45:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Idaho is about to become the first state to restrict interstate travel for abortion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Idaho is about to become the first state to restrict interstate travel for abortion  (Read 1924 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: March 28, 2023, 04:25:34 PM »

That ad about cops pulling women over in the dead of night was prescient. This is unconstitutional under the Slaughterhouse Cases' interpretation of the Privileges or Immunities Clause and under Saenz v. Roe.

Do you have the link to that thread? I'd love to take a look at how many right-wingers confidently assured us that no state would ever try and pass a law restricting interstate travel.

The left just doesn’t understand the right at all.

lmao

#GOPHandmaidsTale is preaching to the choir if I ever saw it. 

Not a single swing voter will ever see anything Meidas Touch produces but they'll rake in millions from resisters for making these silly ads.

The left just doesn’t understand the right at all.

Do you deny that this sort of thing is going to happen in states that ban abortion?

Yes

And I'll just leave this nugget of prescience here:

The Republican playbook nowadays is "tell them it won't happen" and then say "it isn't a big deal" when it happpens. They'll DEFINITELY keep telling you it won't happen, right up until it happens.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies