An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:39:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 63039 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 24, 2017, 01:56:34 PM »

I beggeth thee, use not that word 'gain. Return, return ye, to speech of times - the times of which, 'tis long passed. So be 't.

KP - You're not funny. You try way too hard. Consider finding a better sense of humor some time soon. It just makes me sad, really.

Regards,
The good people of the Atlas Forum
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 02:01:11 PM »

What was he convicted of?  I missed it.

Some have the gift of clairvoyance. That does not include you.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 01:24:53 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The only thing Hillary Rodham Clinton is rising to is becoming more senile each and every day.
You really are an idiot, aren't you...

No, I just enjoy making Hillary Clinton feel miserable.

She doesn't read this board. If you like making someone you don't know miserable, then you are the miserable one. Hillary Clinton doesn't know you and doesn't care about you. Sorry.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 03:09:55 AM »

Hope he can get through this........FF as a person.

No he isn't. He doesn't deserve cancer but let's not pretend he's in anyway a "good person."

Though I think McCain is a decent guy personally, he forfeit his "maverick" status when he voted with Bush 90% of the time and, after 2009, belonged to the GOP obstructionist machine in Congress. I'd call him FF personally and HP politically.

You can't separate the two. McCain is the ultimate politician. His alleged torture doesn't absolve him for his many, many sins.

“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone."

Hey, I can honestly say that I didn't start advocating for the Iraq War as rubble was being cleared from Ground Zero. I can say I've never loved the idea of bombing a nation so much that I break out into song. I can say I was never a member of the Keating 5,  and I had nothing to do with the elevation of Sarah Palin into the national conscious.

How many stones do I get?

Leeeeeeeeet's see here.  You're apparently a complete ***hole, so if we carry the one, multiply by eight, and divide by two that should leave you with...zero stones.  Now go away until you remember what basic human decency looks like!
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 11:39:36 AM »

The strongest evidence that you spend too much time on this forum is that you decided to make this thread.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 03:18:08 PM »

My theory is "sh**tty/non-existent fathers" is the problem.  Mom's (generally) suck at raising boys.

I agree with this for sure, most people who have children shouldn't be having children.

and conveniently, it's an opinion that requires no change in policy or behavior. You've identified a villian and your work is done.

unless you're suggesting solving the problems- poverty, lack of access to abortion and contraception, lack of employment and upward mobility- that contribute to people having children they can't afford to raise well.

but I see you're a republican, so I know that you are not. 

people should be responsible, society shouldn't reward the weak and irresponsible.

And yet you're allowed to operate a computer at your pleasure.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 03:24:39 AM »

BRTD, what did Gully do to you? What argument did he win specifically?
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 11:43:21 PM »

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 11:21:12 PM »

It’s amazing how this forum tolerates pro-pedophilia jokes but flips their sh*t when I joke about one racist word.

I don’t know a lot about this case, but surely contrition is a factor, as is the difference between judging one’s character versus one being fired. That said, in-person I have been around my share of off-color humor, and there is a difference, I believe, to putting certain things in writing in front of an audience of strangers.

Too many big words in this one, can someone translate for me?

Example One of why we need to Make America Great Again.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 07:58:01 PM »

Pitbull owners should be ashamed of themselves and the entire breeds should be be either euthanized or bred out, or a combo of both.

Uneducated dog haters should be ashamed of themselves.
I'd say they should be bred out of existence, but if we are being honest, no one will ever want to breed with them anyway, so it'll already happen.

Imo pitbulls are filthy wretches, sorry.

I guarantee you are significantly more of one than my dogs, and most of the forum can agree.

Look I get we have different opinions and the forum would agree with you, but I hope you at least see a human life more valuable than that of a dog’s, I’ll leave it at that.

Well, I'm glad you've proved that my dogs are also smarter than you.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 04:34:24 PM »

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2019, 01:50:19 PM »

Higgins certainly understands the failures of female leaders since his mother failed to get him to clean his room.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies