Hot, Bad & Unpopular Takes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 06:49:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hot, Bad & Unpopular Takes
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74
Author Topic: Hot, Bad & Unpopular Takes  (Read 142980 times)
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1375 on: October 08, 2018, 12:57:50 AM »

Natural disasters, in the political world, are nothing but a political tool.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1376 on: October 08, 2018, 01:53:30 AM »

Natural disasters, in the political world, are nothing but a political tool.

I don't think you're going to get much disagreement there.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #1377 on: October 08, 2018, 10:07:44 PM »

Gerrymandering is only evil when it is done to boost right-wing goals.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1378 on: October 10, 2018, 01:58:14 AM »

This poster is a terrible person.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #1379 on: October 10, 2018, 03:08:57 AM »

Lol
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1380 on: October 10, 2018, 03:14:54 AM »

We've done this like dozens of times already.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #1381 on: October 10, 2018, 03:24:40 AM »

I think there was one thread asking posters' opinion of me but this is the first time I've seen someone call me terrible in this one.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1382 on: October 10, 2018, 04:40:47 AM »

I think there was one thread asking posters' opinion of me but this is the first time I've seen someone call me terrible in this one.

It's a prank: the link just takes you to your own profile, not a specific user. (I think I was the first person to do it on Atlas, as far as I know)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1383 on: October 18, 2018, 04:38:02 PM »

Men who never agreed to become fathers should not be forced to pay child support, or have anything to do with the child.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1384 on: October 18, 2018, 04:40:47 PM »

Useable organs should be harvested regardless of what a deceased's family thinks.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1385 on: October 18, 2018, 05:40:10 PM »

Pitbull owners should be ashamed of themselves and the entire breeds should be be either euthanized or bred out, or a combo of both.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1386 on: October 18, 2018, 06:30:28 PM »

It's a prank: the link just takes you to your own profile, not a specific user. (I think I was the first person to do it on Atlas, as far as I know)

I clicked on it and was thinking to myself "I know I'm not very popular, but I wouldn't consider myself to be awful per se. Just somebody nobody would really hang out with outside of the forum."
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1387 on: October 18, 2018, 07:25:09 PM »

Pitbull owners should be ashamed of themselves and the entire breeds should be be either euthanized or bred out, or a combo of both.

Uneducated dog haters should be ashamed of themselves.
I'd say they should be bred out of existence, but if we are being honest, no one will ever want to breed with them anyway, so it'll already happen.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1388 on: October 18, 2018, 07:45:48 PM »

I'd say they should be bred out of existence, but if we are being honest, no one will ever want to breed with them anyway, so it'll already happen.

Imo pitbulls are filthy wretches, sorry.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1389 on: October 18, 2018, 07:47:41 PM »

I guarantee you are significantly more of one than my dogs, and most of the forum can agree.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1390 on: October 18, 2018, 07:53:13 PM »

I guarantee you are significantly more of one than my dogs, and most of the forum can agree.

Look I get we have different opinions and the forum would agree with you, but I hope you at least see a human life more valuable than that of a dog’s, I’ll leave it at that.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1391 on: October 18, 2018, 07:54:24 PM »

Look I get we have different opinions and the forum would agree with you, but I hope you at least see a human life more valuable than that of a dog’s, I’ll leave it at that.

Well, I'm glad you've proved that my dogs are also smarter than you.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1392 on: October 18, 2018, 11:59:28 PM »

My dog-related hot take is that most dogs are kinda gross, dumb and annoying.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1393 on: October 19, 2018, 12:03:35 AM »

I think the toilet paper goes under

fight me brah
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1394 on: October 19, 2018, 12:04:31 AM »

My dog-related hot take is that most dogs are kinda gross, dumb and annoying.

You've forced me to do this:

Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1395 on: October 19, 2018, 12:40:24 AM »

I have two dogs, it's just kind of sad how a lot of people here would put their dog's lives over a person's. I love my dogs, but besides for the worst of the worst of people, I always would put a person's life over either of my dog's, including every person on this forum. Humans are more valuable than any animal, those are just my values. Of course the broken clock is right twice a day, but that's my generally rule of thumb. One of the most terrifying moments of my life was when a half pit got on top of me, it did not attack or anything, but I never felt closer to death.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1396 on: October 19, 2018, 12:44:23 AM »

I have two dogs, it's just kind of sad how a lot of people here would put their dog's lives over a person's. I love my dogs, but besides for the worst of the worst of people, I always would put a person's life over either of my dog's, including every person on this forum. Humans are more valuable than any animal, those are just my values. Of course the broken clock is right twice a day, but that's my generally rule of thumb. One of the most terrifying moments of my life was when a half pit got on top of me, it did not attack or anything, but I never felt closer to death.

So you hate an entire breed over the actions of a (most likely) poorly bred mutt that didn't actually harm you?

I almost lost my left leg because of a dog attack, but unlike you, rather than hate something I didn't know, I educated myself and ended up with dogs that I would be willing to do anything to ensure that they live happy, healthy lives.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1397 on: October 19, 2018, 12:51:06 AM »

So you hate an entire breed over the actions of a (most likely) poorly bred mutt that didn't actually harm you?

I almost lost my left leg because of a dog attack, but unlike you, rather than hate something I didn't know, I educated myself and ended up with dogs that I would be willing to do anything to ensure that they live happy, healthy lives.

I am going to take the skills I have learned from an anger management crash course, and just say that I'm glad that you have found your peace and I hope that you stay healthy and safe because pits are borderline crazy evil and you really need to be conscience of being in a safe environment when in proximity with them frequently.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1398 on: October 19, 2018, 12:54:08 AM »

Also I just think I have a different set of values for animals. I would not do everything for my dogs, and though I care about them, I still hold them as sub-human, and have inherently less value than us, and so I would not place them above hardly any human in terms of doing what's best for one or the other.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1399 on: October 19, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »

I am going to take the skills I have learned from an anger management crash course, and just say that I'm glad that you have found your peace and I hope that you stay healthy and safe because pits are borderline crazy evil and you really need to be conscience of being in a safe environment when in proximity with them frequently.

I don't even care if this gets modded. You are painfully uneducated, Bagel. Anyone who would go out and say a breed that was never bred to show aggression towards humans is evil and should be killed is someone who needs some serious psychological help, and needs to be somewhere that he isn't a threat to society. Especially when you have no good reason to actually hate the breed to this level.

I guarantee based on your responses here as well as some of the comments you've made on discord, being in a room with my dogs is a significantly safer environment than being in a room with you.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies