Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 03:00:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 79
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be  (Read 141925 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: January 23, 2018, 08:34:36 PM »

Hey, everyone, I think I'm going to (permanently) leave the forum. I had a great time here, and I wish everyone the best in their future endeavors. Sorry for all my unfinished business, TL, etc. Some stuff has come up in my life and I think I need a major change in order to address it. I can no longer afford the luxury of spending time on here.

So long, and thanks for all the memories, friends!
Damn. Goodbye, farewell, and amen.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #551 on: January 23, 2018, 08:34:53 PM »

Hey, everyone, I think I'm going to (permanently) leave the forum. I had a great time here, and I wish everyone the best in their future endeavors. Sorry for all my unfinished business, TL, etc. Some stuff has come up in my life and I think I need a major change in order to address it. I can no longer afford the luxury of spending time on here.

I hope you're able to return someday, Kamala. Sad  Best wishes.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #552 on: January 23, 2018, 08:35:08 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2018, 08:36:59 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

I am going to miss you, Kamala. One less FF on the forum. Sad
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #553 on: January 23, 2018, 08:38:12 PM »

Kamala,

When I first started posting on this forum, you were one of the first people to be friendly towards me.  Though we may have had our disagreements, you were always very respectful of others's and my opinions and reached out to others.  Thank you for being a true friend on this website, and I think I speak for all of Atlas when I say that we'll miss you.  Sad

Best of luck in life, and I hope you may grace us with your presence every once in awhile. Smiley
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #554 on: January 23, 2018, 08:38:25 PM »

You will be sorely missed. Best of luck with all you have going on IRL, and I really hope we get the chance to see you come back someday.

Sad

P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #555 on: January 23, 2018, 09:11:10 PM »

Thank you for letting us have as much of your time as you did. It always made me glad to see that Kamala had posted somewhere, since you never failed to offer something good or cool or funny or meaningful. I hope you at least visit one more time to see all the wonderful goodbye messages from everyone, it's powerful seeing how people can build a connection with each other, even if it's on an Internet forum. I hope we see you back here again some day, and if not then have a nice life! Smiley
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #556 on: January 23, 2018, 11:58:00 PM »

Good luck. I hope to make it out one day too.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #557 on: January 24, 2018, 12:33:07 AM »

We'll miss ya, Kamala. Hopefully, whatever's giving you trouble IRL will clear up soon. Best of luck.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #558 on: January 24, 2018, 12:36:53 AM »

Good luck in life, Kamala, and all the best. Whether we see you again or not, you were my first friend here, and I'll always treasure that.
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.91

« Reply #559 on: January 24, 2018, 12:41:37 AM »

You've been a great poster Kamala, we'll miss you.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #560 on: January 24, 2018, 01:12:00 AM »

Well, sh**t.

Hope everything works out for you! We'll all miss you. Also, I'm just going to assume by "permanently" you mean Atlas-permanently, which means hopefully you'll be back in <12 months Tongue
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #561 on: January 24, 2018, 01:20:38 AM »

Awww. I'll miss you Kamala. It sucks when life throws punches like that. Hopefully it didn't hit too hard and you can come out the better for it.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #562 on: January 24, 2018, 02:03:26 AM »

I'm sad to see you go. I've really enjoyed your posts, and I hope you'll check back in sometime. Good luck and God bless. Purple heart
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #563 on: January 24, 2018, 03:18:00 AM »

Hey Kamala, I know you might not see this (and I intended to PM this to you rather than post here, but it doesn't seem possible), and still- I was sorry to read that you'll be leaving. You've been one of my favourite posters, without a doubt, and I hope to see you return someday. I hope all is and will be well in your life, and that even if something goes wrong like things tend to go wrong, that everything, in the end, will indeed be well.
Sorry, I'm in a philosophical mood after that breakup... but anyway, I wish you the best and hope to see you here again someday!
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #564 on: January 24, 2018, 08:24:23 AM »

Since it's still weighing on my mind, and I can't seem to PM her any more, I'll leave this here in the hopes that Kamala will be around again to see it someday. I would've preferred it to send it in private, but we make do.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #565 on: January 24, 2018, 03:20:02 PM »

If you're still checking on this, I just want to say in the limited interactions we had, you were very nice. I hope you can come back some day so that we could get to know each other better!
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #566 on: January 24, 2018, 10:42:54 PM »

I got my first paid internship
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #567 on: January 24, 2018, 11:02:45 PM »

Well there goes my plans to put you as a character in my timeline.

I'll always remember you as a great poster and friend, one who brought a unique South Dakotan perspective to this forum, one who fought racists and HPs while maintaining her spirit and humor. And I hope that even though you say you'll leave permanently, you'll come back with renewed vigor.

But don't rush. Your own life takes precedence, and self-care is vital. But I hope that you'll do well in this next chapter of your life.

bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #568 on: January 25, 2018, 12:34:13 AM »
« Edited: January 25, 2018, 12:41:41 AM by bagelman »

browsing atlas and its sister forum (now forums) makes me feel poor
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #569 on: January 25, 2018, 02:09:29 AM »

Post #5000. Thanks to all of you for being such a fantastic part of my life over the past two years — looking forward with unease to many more
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #570 on: January 25, 2018, 06:04:58 AM »

This is how I wasted my entire day.

So freaking backward, isn't it?

What is that from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Flashpoint
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #571 on: January 25, 2018, 10:08:29 AM »

Why the fork is everyone in my learning lab class so goddamn loud?!

Also I have gym for the first time in three years in 20 minutes RIP me.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #572 on: January 25, 2018, 11:22:47 AM »

Why the fork is everyone in my learning lab class so goddamn loud?!

Also I have gym for the first time in three years in 20 minutes RIP me.

What's so bad about gym?
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #573 on: January 25, 2018, 08:11:36 PM »

My parents are holding me prisoner by refusing to let me visit a friend who moved to college (which is about 3-4 hours from where I live) earlier this month who is starving herself and considering suicide, so I'm really getting ing sick of their goddamn controlling bullsh**t. I'm extremely stressed out because I don't know if she'll be alive for much longer and I don't want her to go back to her abusive ex-boyfriend and I'm just extremely scared and anxious at the moment. Me and my parents used to have a good relationship, but now they act like totally different people. I have almost no way to get to her unless I want to spend money on an overpriced bus (literally would cost me $100 roundtrip and I'd need to pay for an uber to get to where she is)

Oh, and my ongoing mental breakdown is getting worse because of this Roll Eyes
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #574 on: January 25, 2018, 09:06:10 PM »

Heading to Florida in the morning. Will be there for work for almost 2 weeks and will also be jumping around a few major cities during this point.
Tallahassee part of your tour?

Yes! actually, its the main stop on my trip. Sorry for responding late, been a busy week.

Tomorrow will be my last day in Tally for this specific program, but I will be back in the following week for another program. I'll message you when I'm back. I think I may have been on your campus now that I think of it.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies