If Public Health Care is great?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 06:16:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  If Public Health Care is great?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: If Public Health Care is great?  (Read 2713 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »

Tell me a little more about this SICKO named MICHAEL MOORE and his movie.

I never see is movies, he's just a bunch of hog. Especially that 9/11 crap he seemed to take seriously

Your mom's a bunch of hog.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »

You nuts want to come to Canada for health-care and Canadians (with money) go to the USA.

Brilliant.  I just know that I have a doctor in Buffalo, NY, just in case.  There's no way I'm checking into a Canadian hospital voluntarily.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 12:01:52 AM »

I never see is movies, he's just a bunch of hog. Especially that 9/11 crap he seemed to take seriously

Besides, I've seen clips about Kaiser from his movie, in which he pointed out that Kaiser(government health insurance) denied care to a girl and actually died. But he never pointed that Kaiser is a NON-PROFIT(GOVERNMENT OWNED) ORGANIZATION.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afro9SzNlK0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthespisjournal.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F06%2F23%2Fdebunking-michael-moores-latest-follies%2F&feature=player_embedded

Give me some important clips about the movie and maybe I can find relevent sources to go with that. Which part is so important for me to know

If you watched the movie then you would get it. But then sometimes some people are always out to space. I don't want to go to cuba for healthcare i should have by being a citizen of america.

For example. My liver and kidney was shutting down when i was younger. I was not able to move. Should i have gone to cuba to get treated? I was not healthy enough to go there.  So i should have just died because i was not able to go to another country.
politicaladdict
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 12:36:48 AM »

Besides, I've seen clips about Kaiser from his movie, in which he pointed out that Kaiser(government health insurance) denied care to a girl and actually died. But he never pointed that Kaiser is a NON-PROFIT(GOVERNMENT OWNED) ORGANIZATION.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afro9SzNlK0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthespisjournal.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F06%2F23%2Fdebunking-michael-moores-latest-follies%2F&feature=player_embedded

Give me some important clips about the movie and maybe I can find relevent sources to go with that. Which part is so important for me to know

If you watched the movie then you would get it. But then sometimes some people are always out to space. I don't want to go to cuba for healthcare i should have by being a citizen of america.

For example. My liver and kidney was shutting down when i was younger. I was not able to move. Should i have gone to cuba to get treated? I was not healthy enough to go there.  So i should have just died because i was not able to go to another country.

Well, I've seen part of the movie in which a guy named Rick go his fingers sawed off and had to pay 12000$ to get one back on and the other cost 60000$ and didn't pay for that. Although, not life threatening, I seriously doubt Canada or other public systems would have done it, either, especially Britain who denies medicine for anyone going blind and saying that they have to be completely blind in the other an order to have the medicine.

Yes, again I don't know why they charge so much(maybe other reasons) to get your finger back on. Despite that it costs so much here, I seriously doubt it would even be done in Canada and Britain, because they would be paying for it. I don't know of any sufficient reason they charge alot. But it is illegal to turn someone you down, and never see the hospitals getting trouble for this, so, there's probably more to it than you know.Besides, Michael Moore twists stories all the time, anyways.

And about your kidney problem(sorry to hear that) but that's what MEDICAID is for, children and the poor.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 12:47:19 AM »

That is the thing. i had insurance. But we had troubles since it started the two days b4. Since it started two days b4 it was a pr existing condition.  On the other hand if i went to cubs i would have been taken care of. faster than i would be here. I want the fast treatment here. not Cuba.
politicaladdict
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »

That is the thing. i had insurance. But we had troubles since it started the two days b4. Since it started two days b4 it was a pr existing condition.  On the other hand if i went to cubs i would have been taken care of. faster than i would be here. I want the fast treatment here. not Cuba.

I got to agree with one one that, about Cuba.

You shouldn't really need private health insurance for Medicaid, they're suppose to cover children and the elderly, or is a public entity failing?
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 01:01:52 AM »

I got to agree with one one that, about Cuba.

You shouldn't really need private health insurance for Medicaid, they're suppose to cover children and the elderly, or is a public entity failing?
there is medicare and medicaid. i usually get confused which is which. Medicaid for for everyone. Medicare is for old people.
politicaladdict
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 02:25:07 AM »

"Medicaid" is for helping children and poor people. "Medicare" is for helping senior citizens and "Social Security" is a retirement savings program for the retired aged 65 and older.

Which of course are all government-owned and not working well, so they move on to our U.S. Healthcare system which already even slightly controls that by insurance regulations.

And I just saw video on "On The Record" on the Fox News channel of federal employees and the Social-Security Admin using tax-money to have a good time at a fancy hotel in arizona somewhere, don't exactly remebr the name, I'll look it up.

Talk about wasteful spending
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

Some of us have this strange notion that people - even poor people - should be able to get quality medical care in the city in which they live.

Then let them get off thier fat lazy asses and get jobs.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies