Update
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 01:42:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Author Topic: Update  (Read 58501 times)
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2009, 12:57:38 AM »

so i take it you were hoping to impregnate this woman during this sexual encounter?

If she got knocked up, it wasn't fornication. i.e., he was doing her for the Lord; not for the flesh.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2009, 01:01:57 AM »

I think this officially makes BushOK the first Atlasian to conceive a child out of wedlock. When most would probably vote him the one least likely to do so.

Wow.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2009, 01:48:17 AM »

Just when I thought this thread had jumped the shark...
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2009, 01:56:06 AM »

Just when I thought this thread had jumped the shark...

^^^^
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2009, 01:56:42 AM »

Oh, this whole thing is starting to make a lot more sense now...
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2009, 02:34:47 AM »

Looks like Flyers was right.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I would have said that it is impossible, but then again, we did have Yates, who was almost as elaborate.

Still, I'm kind of speechless over this whole thing. It's incredible if it's true and it's incredible if it's a fraud.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2009, 03:49:20 AM »

The buzz is growing louder over BushOklahoma being a possible troll.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2009, 06:22:40 AM »

I can tell you that I am no troll and I'm not pulling a Yates here, and there is a 99% chance that she does have my baby.  (It could be 100%, I just haven't heard the official word, yet.)

However, there is a chance we may move our wedding up a couple of months to about February or so, so we can be husband and wife before she gives birth.  That remains to be seen, though.

GM3 is right, this is a lot of the reason I'm being so very patient with her.

I'll post more tonight after work.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2009, 06:32:57 AM »

I can tell you that I am no troll and I'm not pulling a Yates here, and there is a 99% chance that she does have my baby.  (It could be 100%, I just haven't heard the official word, yet.)

However, there is a chance we may move our wedding up a couple of months to about February or so, so we can be husband and wife before she gives birth.  That remains to be seen, though.

This board will probably be going pretty bonkers in anticipation.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2009, 06:40:01 AM »

We still haven't gotten an answer to the most important question posed so far in this thread:

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2009, 06:41:04 AM »

It's Christmas in July, son.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2009, 07:44:11 AM »

I think this officially makes BushOK the first Atlasian to conceive a child out of wedlock.

i think i have that honor.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2009, 08:00:48 AM »

And it also explains why she's not been feeling well and maybe not up for a chat now.  She might be quite upset, scared, and uncertain.  Yeah dude give her a  lil time.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2009, 08:08:20 AM »

Here it is:  In 8 months from now, putting it in the late March time frame, if all goes well, I will be a father.  I'm not talking about a step-father, I'm talking about a REAL, biological father.  We went all the way while we were in Arkansas in late June, so that's why I put 8 months, instead of 9, because its already been nearly one month.

May I ask, what official confirmation do you have that she's pregnant? Do you have anything more substantial than her word?

Unfortunately, people can lie about this. Especially when the date is so recent. Did she see a doctor? Were you present for a pregnancy test? On such an important matter, you can't take someone's word for it, no matter how strong you feel your relationship is.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2009, 08:22:29 AM »

Here it is:  In 8 months from now, putting it in the late March time frame, if all goes well, I will be a father.  I'm not talking about a step-father, I'm talking about a REAL, biological father.  We went all the way while we were in Arkansas in late June, so that's why I put 8 months, instead of 9, because its already been nearly one month.

May I ask, what official confirmation do you have that she's pregnant? Do you have anything more substantial than her word?

Unfortunately, people can lie about this. Especially when the date is so recent. Did she see a doctor? Were you present for a pregnancy test? On such an important matter, you can't take someone's word for it, no matter how strong you feel your relationship is.

brittain, dont you think women lie about being pregnant to force the man into a relationship more often than lying to get out of one?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2009, 08:35:44 AM »

Another casuality of the abstinance-only culture.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2009, 08:48:49 AM »

You got her pregnant? You had sex before marriage, likely unprotected sex at that, getting a woman up the duff but prior to finding this out bullsh-t on the forum about 'God meaning this to be' and all that sanctimonious drivvel and now want to bring the marriage forward to cover up your indiscretion?

Or she's lying.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2009, 08:57:36 AM »

What the fuck is going on.
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »

This board will probably be going pretty bonkers in anticipation.

Phil really picked the wrong time to go to Italy
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2009, 09:31:58 AM »
« Edited: July 22, 2009, 09:50:27 AM by afleitch »

You got her pregnant? You had sex before marriage, likely unprotected sex at that, getting a woman up the duff but prior to finding this out bullsh-t on the forum about 'God meaning this to be' and all that sanctimonious drivvel and now want to bring the marriage forward to cover up your indiscretion?

Or she's lying.

Yep, and you gays are ruining that institution we all respect so much. Tongue

And what has that got to do with anything? He said that he saw the following as immoral;

Homosexual sex, Pre-marital sex, Abortion, Not believing in God, Smoking, Drinking, Profanity, Euthanasia.

And is supposed to be a preacher who has told the forum how terrible those things are and it turns out he's not only done it, but taken pleasure in going 'all the way' outside of marriage and may have gotten the woman pregnant. Those are his morals, not mine but it is clear he can't live by them. He is a hypocrite at the most and at the least just downright stupid.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2009, 09:40:44 AM »

And it also explains why she's not been feeling well and maybe not up for a chat now.  She might be quite upset, scared, and uncertain.  Yeah dude give her a  lil time.

[I'm back]

Yeah, it makes sense now.  Before when it did not, I decided to call this thread quits.  I hate to say there is the chance she maybe scared of him as a father with calling a lot, etc.  If this is true, I change my position on this completely.  He should stick with her until he KNOWS what's going on.  And I would make sure of that.  There is a chance she maybe using a potential kid as a weapon however.  As much as I may come off callous and perverted at times, I also realize a baby on the way changes the dynamics a lot.

Or like fezzy said I hope I'm not being Punk'd so I can make this post.  If I am, my original position stands.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2009, 10:12:06 AM »

Or she's lying.

Yep, and you gays are ruining that institution we all respect so much. Tongue

And what has that got to do with anything? He said that he saw the following as immoral;

Homosexual sex, Pre-marital sex, Abortion, Not believing in God, Smoking, Drinking, Profanity, Euthanasia.

And is supposed to be a preacher who has told the forum how terrible those things are and it turns out he's not only done it, but taken pleasure in going 'all the way' outside of marriage and may have gotten the woman pregnant. Those are his morals, not mine but it is clear he can't live by them. He is a hypocrite at the most and at the least just downright stupid.

I was being sarcastic!  We're on the same side.  I was just putting the irony beside it to highlight the contradiction.

I am sorry Sad 'Sticky out tongue' confused me.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2009, 10:46:35 AM »

Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2009, 10:56:24 AM »

brittain, dont you think women lie about being pregnant to force the man into a relationship more often than lying to get out of one?

True... I'm making assumptions about when he learned this that may or may not be true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies