Update
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 05:53:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18
Author Topic: Update  (Read 58730 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2009, 04:39:32 PM »

The past is in the past and there's no need to "cry over spilled milk" as the old adage goes.

Dear God... Tongue

Good one, eh??!!??  I thought about how that sounded when I posted it and didn't bother changing it.
CubOB
ChrisOB

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -7.13

« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »

You still deserve answers from her now.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »

You seem to have reason to believe this woman is carrying your child, you both apparently care for each other a great deal, but you're apparently allowing her to avoid you for as long as she wants rather than getting in touch to have what will probably be quite an important conversation. Why are you doing this again?

The way things transpired the last weekend in June, I would be shocked if she WEREN'T pregnant.

The main reason we haven't been talking to each other this month is because she's been EXTREMELY busy, she's worked 14 hours a day, 5 days a week out on the tarmac of Tinker AFB for two different weeks now (June 29 and July 20), then she had Vacation Bible School two weeks ago.  It is true she did have the week off last week, but she was trying to get caught up on her sleep so I didn't bother her.  She promised me back in late June, when she said she would be VERY busy in July and our time together would be very few and far between, she did say that things should settle down in August as she transitions from overtime at work 5 nights a week to Nursing School maybe 2 evenings a week.

Wait a minute, so she hasn't told you she was pregnant.  Are you just inferring this or dreaming this?  If so, I'm with Jake.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »

Also, does this mean that BushOK is definitely gonna be going 'downstairs' now?

I completely misinterpreted this at first.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

I'll humbly admit I am a hypocrite for the things I have said versus the things I have done.  God, naturally, did not approve of the pre-marital sex, but I have already asked for and been forgiven for that sin, I just have to live with the consequences.  In terms of sin, God doesn't look at it any better or worse than a little white lie.

You seem to be on pretty intimate terms with the Lord. You should ask Him what the next winning Powerball numbers are going to be!

he past is in the past and there's no need to "cry over spilled milk" as the old adage goes.

Of course, the milk wasn't "spilled," it was dumped inside of her. Seriously, dude, couldn't you have come onto her tits or something? More romantic than a resulting out-of-wedlock pregnancy, imo.

are all Okies this clueless? Sad
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2009, 04:44:06 PM »

Understandable.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2009, 04:52:01 PM »

I'm glad my Shiver post was not the only one to point that out Tongue
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2009, 05:30:02 PM »

Also, how come your indiscretions are on the level of a "little white lie" but other peoples' sins are surely an abomination? I heard somewhere that all sin is equal...is that not right? I'm getting a bit confused, I might be mixing stuff up from different denominations? :s

If you believe in such nonsense, your sins are automatically forgiven. Otherwise, you're fucked.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2009, 05:55:22 PM »

Mannaggia...

I must say I'm really disappointed with the people that continue to call BushOK an "idiot" and say he deserves what he gets. If you guys can't see that he suffers from real problems by now, well...
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2009, 05:57:26 PM »

Mannaggia...

I must say I'm really disappointed with the people that continue to call BushOK an "idiot" and say he deserves what he gets. If you guys can't see that he suffers from real problems by now, well...

As I said when you raised this before, I'm not sure what his problems are...other than unfortunately the one it appears he has now made for himself.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #210 on: July 22, 2009, 06:06:06 PM »

I should point out that I am not getting any joy out of BushOk's pain here.

I am. He's a fucking idiot and deserves anything he gets.

Too harsh dude.  Is he misguided and foolish?  Absolutely, I was and sometimes still can be too.  He's a nice guy and I want him to be in charge with dating/relationships.  This is not enjoyable to watch another man getting phucked with like this.  Sure sometimes you have to make light of this.     

BushOK- if the broad was pregnant, don't you think she would have told you already?  Wishing someone were pregnant so they don't leave you is foolish.  If she does indeed have a kid, sure do what you can to stay with her for the kid's sake, but otherwise, it's time to move on.  Give it until August 1st like you originally said and then have the "talk".  She could be going through some tough morning sickness right now.  You never know.  Again, you would know best.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #211 on: July 22, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »

I wish I didn't stop reading this thread after the flaming. Reading now... hope it's good.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »

oh geez
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

IF she's pregnant dude.........MAKE SURE IT'S YOURS!!!!

Sorry bro, just trying be an objective realist here.  One romp in the field doesn't mean you planted the seed.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2009, 07:20:32 PM »

(1) Wow
(2) Go on Maury and find out if yo da daddy
(3) It's amazing that, despite after every revelation proving everybody else's theories correct, the road Keystone Phil's driving on just keeps getting higher and higher in elevation.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #215 on: July 22, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »

Phil is simply out of control here........ Wink
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #216 on: July 22, 2009, 09:17:46 PM »

Yates II likely. Especially considering his tight connections with TexasIndy and Jamespol.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »

Yates II likely. Especially considering his tight connections with TexasIndy and Jamespol.

Hasn't BushOK been on the forum since, like, 2004?  It seems a bit long for an act.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »

(1) Wow
(2) Go on Maury and find out if yo da daddy
(3) It's amazing that, despite after every revelation proving everybody else's theories correct, the road Keystone Phil's driving on just keeps getting higher and higher in elevation.

Oklahoma!... The Modern Redneck Theatre Version. 

BushOKis sitting there.  His ex and current fiancee get in a fight.  Hair's pulled.... Another guy walks in.  Could he be the father?  Big bouncers have to pull the 2 ladies away.   Maury Povich: ....."BushOK, YOU....ARE....NOT... THE... FATHER."  Then BushOK and other guy simultaneously say "Oh Shnat" for different reasons.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #219 on: July 22, 2009, 10:04:32 PM »

So I guess BushOK's proposed wedding date countdowns of 8 months 30 days had some significance after all.  And here I thought it was just some arbitrary number.

It started at over 9 months.

We are planning our wedding for Saturday, April 10, 2010.

That gives us 9 1/2 months to get to know each other even better.

AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #220 on: July 22, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »

You got her pregnant? You had sex before marriage, likely unprotected sex at that, getting a woman up the duff but prior to finding this out bullsh-t on the forum about 'God meaning this to be' and all that sanctimonious drivvel and now want to bring the marriage forward to cover up your indiscretion?

Whether liberal or conservative, demagogues do this. As near as I can figure, I think they "don't practice what they preach" because they constantly judge and condemn what they see as bad behavior. And for some reason it gives them the justification to do whatever they want. If they are caught, the most common reaction I've seen goes like, "But I judge bad behavior, so that makes me guilt-free."
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2009, 11:28:57 PM »

So wait, does BushOklahoma understand that having unprotected sex with a girl doesn't always make her automatically pregnant? It sounds like he is creating more scenarios within the confines of his mind.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

So wait, does BushOklahoma understand that having unprotected sex with a girl doesn't always make her automatically pregnant? It sounds like he is creating more scenarios within the confines of his mind.

Well, according to church teaching, PROTECTED sex with a girl makes her automatically pregnant.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2009, 11:58:09 PM »

hahahahahahahhaa
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2009, 12:10:26 AM »

The way things transpired the last weekend in June, I would be shocked if she WEREN'T pregnant.

You and me and everyone else, brother.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies