Update
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 11:51:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: Update  (Read 58251 times)
Plant City Rebel
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.17

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: July 25, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »

Well I'm actually glad she lied, because without it you would never have understood where this relationship was headed. However I understand that you have been hurt, and i'm you'll get over it, pull yourself up and meet the right one Smiley

and on that note Cheesy !  I know it sounds like a platitude, and a weak one at that; Just remember, the right one usually shows up when you aren't looking for them!  Make yourself happy first and foremost, then they are icing on the cake!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #326 on: July 25, 2009, 01:51:10 PM »

Well, I think my Asian mistress and I are finished, so BushOK isn't the only one to lose a woman last night. Now I don't have to worry about the folks on Kiawah talking now!
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #327 on: July 25, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »

Make yourself happy first and foremost, then they are icing on the cake!

I don't know why, but I giggled.

Ok.  I know why.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #328 on: July 25, 2009, 02:50:56 PM »

I officially got the ring and the laptop that I let her borrow back at 12:15 this afternoon.  Its now nearly 3:00, so its been almost 3 hours.  Everything is in tact.  She wasn't exactly thrilled that she had to give it back so soon, but I and my best friend told her - TOUGH!!

So, that chapter of my life is closed.

However, I think when I go see the doctor in September, I'm going to have myself checked just incase I picked something up.  I'm not going to rush it, but I am definitely going to have it checked in September.

Oh, and I've also blocked her numbers off my cell phone and my home phone so she can't call me either.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #329 on: July 25, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

why do you have to block her out of your life? yes you don't want to be friends now but later you might want to be friends.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #330 on: July 25, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »

Good. Dump her completely.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #331 on: July 25, 2009, 03:43:54 PM »

why do you have to block her out of your life? yes you don't want to be friends now but later you might want to be friends.

After what she put him through, I don't blame him.  Reverse sexes, the woman would need severe therapy after something like this.  I think he's taking this superbly.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #332 on: July 25, 2009, 04:01:49 PM »

Here we stand at the end of this momentous thread, and the only thing I have to say is:

Take care of yourselves, and each other.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #333 on: July 25, 2009, 04:18:45 PM »

I have to say some of the blatant disrespect shown towards BushOK has been pretty bad in this thread.

Kind of brings up the old adage "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #334 on: July 25, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »

I have to say some of the blatant disrespect shown towards BushOK has been pretty bad in this thread.

Kind of brings up the old adage "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."
No, silly, there's no such thing as "decency" on the internet.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #335 on: July 25, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »

After what she put him through, I don't blame him.  Reverse sexes, the woman would need severe therapy after something like this.  I think he's taking this superbly.
I totally agree that what she did was sh**tty. And yes he should be mad. But after a while he should be able to forgive. not soon. but like in a year. It would be nice. But he lives the life so he should do what he wants.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #336 on: July 25, 2009, 04:49:25 PM »

BushOK, can I suggest changing your first name to Milton?  You could score big time saying you are a celebrity
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #337 on: July 25, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »

I wonder how much of this thread is actually true, if any.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #338 on: July 25, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »

Btw, I should also note that I called this (if true) the moment Milton made his announcement.  But I don't feel like bumping up the other thread.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #339 on: July 25, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »

Btw, I should also note that I called this (if true) the moment Milton made his announcement.  But I don't feel like bumping up the other thread.
I see the connection I made is taking off.  Maybe all along BushOK is a troll posing is an oft-forgetton 90s movie star
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #340 on: July 25, 2009, 05:08:17 PM »

I see the connection I made is taking off.  Maybe all along BushOK is a troll posing is an oft-forgetton 90s movie star

I've never watched it, but he sounds so much like a Milton that I will refer to him as such forevermore
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #341 on: July 25, 2009, 05:17:52 PM »

I will admit that the above photo caused me to LOL in the hotel computer lounge.

Bout time you lightened up, my boy.

...I fail to see how BushOK, who came to us with a serious issue and was being laughed at/mocked every step of the way, deserved any of that for the sake of humor. Whatever though. The poor guy is single now.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #342 on: July 25, 2009, 05:22:20 PM »

this topic was read 6165 and has 24 pages.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #343 on: July 25, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »

So my Asian mistress is refusing to talk to me right now after our fight. I emailed her this morning asking her to talk with me in a civil manner and she is ignoring me. Should I give her a few days and then air out our dirty laundry on Facebook? I told her I didn't want to make this any more ugly than it already has gotten.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #344 on: July 25, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »

So my Asian mistress is refusing to talk to me right now after our fight. I emailed her this morning asking her to talk with me in a civil manner and she is ignoring me. Should I give her a few days and then air out our dirty laundry on Facebook? I told her I didn't want to make this any more ugly than it already has gotten.

I find this to be untrue.

But yes. let he be. Don't talk to her just ignore her. She will get jealous and want to talk. About the facebook, no. That is the worst thing you could do. do it in person with her and with her consent.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #345 on: July 25, 2009, 06:12:24 PM »

But yes. let he be. Don't talk to her just ignore her. She will get jealous and want to talk. About the facebook, no. That is the worst thing you could do. do it in person with her and with her consent.

Tried to do it in person. She didn't want to do it that way. Besides, she lives 3 hours away. I am begging her to talk this out but she is ignoring my advances. I was a real dick to her though. However, she was mad because I told her I didn't want her to stay with other guys when she went to school for a night in early August. This is really her fault. I told her I wanted to be civil and talk about it. Nothing more I can do. I know Facebook would be awful, but I am planning on it. She isn't getting off this easy.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #346 on: July 25, 2009, 06:15:39 PM »

Tried to do it in person. She didn't want to do it that way. Besides, she lives 3 hours away. I am begging her to talk this out but she is ignoring my advances. I was a real dick to her though. However, she was mad because I told her I didn't want her to stay with other guys when she went to school for a night in early August. This is really her fault. I told her I wanted to be civil and talk about it. Nothing more I can do. I know Facebook would be awful, but I am planning on it. She isn't getting off this easy.

Well first, never NEVER tell a girl who she can and can not stay with. WE HATE IT. Also don't do the facebook, she will get her friends and gang up on you and you will be miserable. And when you do chat with her don't say if is her fault. She will slap you or just hate you for a LONG time. Just wait it out.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #347 on: July 25, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »

I totally agree that what she did was sh**tty. And yes he should be mad. But after a while he should be able to forgive. not soon. but like in a year. It would be nice. But he lives the life so he should do what he wants.

I've already forgiven her in my heart.  I'm not one to hold grudges against anybody no matter how much they have wronged me.  The reason for the blocking is in case she tries anything like harrassment or something like that.  I don't think she would, but you never know.  I got this idea after she called me today complaining that she had to give my ring and laptop back "so soon".  Its going to cost me an extra $4.95 a month on my cell phone starting in October and $4.00 on my home phone starting immediately.  Although, I will probably be moving into a house in October, so I won't have to pay that $4.00 for too long, save maybe 3 months.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #348 on: July 25, 2009, 07:47:12 PM »

I've already forgiven her in my heart.  I'm not one to hold grudges against anybody no matter how much they have wronged me.  The reason for the blocking is in case she tries anything like harrassment or something like that.  I don't think she would, but you never know.  I got this idea after she called me today complaining that she had to give my ring and laptop back "so soon".  Its going to cost me an extra $4.95 a month on my cell phone starting in October and $4.00 on my home phone starting immediately.  Although, I will probably be moving into a house in October, so I won't have to pay that $4.00 for too long, save maybe 3 months.

You shouldn't have done it.  Waste of money.  I get the feeling you're outta mind as well.  She does however have no right to complain about the laptop and ring.  Other suggestion- get the ring appraised/taken to a jeweler so you can make sure it's not a fake.  Hey, the ring money can pay for a few years of eHarmony!
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #349 on: July 25, 2009, 09:59:16 PM »

I wonder how much of this thread is actually true, if any.

I would be crushed if it turns out that BushOK was lying about Christmas preparations.  There are some things you just don't joke about.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies