Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:46:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone  (Read 192038 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1525 on: October 28, 2009, 08:20:16 AM »

Intentional and great parody of our newest AL friend:

October - Berni Snaders s etxcued for laeding a librul consirpcay
November - Dubya rcieves Nobel Priz for peace
December - US Start bombing France bekos librul prez Sarkozy (see, I wrot "Sarkozy" widut a faut !) not want help them fighting terrorism
January - Bil Clnton is sentced to death for being librul
February - Hil Clnton is sentced to death for being librul
March - Chafeeeee is sentced to death for being librul
April - Dem parti is abloshied for being librul
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #1526 on: October 28, 2009, 07:37:34 PM »

You can tell because the dog is staying with you, is not growling at you, is not showing any signs of aggression. Is not clawing or chewing you to pieces. Ever see how well padded a person has to be to train police dogs?  A zoo does not have much if anything on when they have sex. Does that tell you something?

zoosexual sex or casual sex between two different species, which is known as bestiality, zoophile net, an extremely kind, and loving thing to do, zoo’s have a deep love that many do not have. This is extremely pleasurable, positives for both species, and  helps to control population. No surgery is needed for ether species. No condoms needed. No STDs. The non humans love sex. Both species loves sex.

By all means legalize this kind of sex.  Whole planet is about sex.  Let us relax, and enjoy it. Doing unto others what you would want others to do unto you. Being wise, and harmless, Being a peacemaker, and things will be just fine.

Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #1527 on: October 28, 2009, 07:58:37 PM »

Well, I can't attest to money issues ...
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1528 on: October 28, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »

You can tell because the dog is staying with you, is not growling at you, is not showing any signs of aggression. Is not clawing or chewing you to pieces. Ever see how well padded a person has to be to train police dogs?  A zoo does not have much if anything on when they have sex. Does that tell you something?

zoosexual sex or casual sex between two different species, which is known as bestiality, zoophile net, an extremely kind, and loving thing to do, zoo’s have a deep love that many do not have. This is extremely pleasurable, positives for both species, and  helps to control population. No surgery is needed for ether species. No condoms needed. No STDs. The non humans love sex. Both species loves sex.

By all means legalize this kind of sex.  Whole planet is about sex.  Let us relax, and enjoy it. Doing unto others what you would want others to do unto you. Being wise, and harmless, Being a peacemaker, and things will be just fine.

Holy sh*t, this person almost makes me sound like a sane.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1529 on: October 29, 2009, 03:43:39 AM »

Holy sh*t, this person almost makes me sound like a sane.
I've no intention to test his assumptions, but most of his argument makes sense, actually. Farmers have been shagging sheep and calves, and big dogs have been shagging housewives, since time immemorial. Nothing new about it.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1530 on: October 29, 2009, 12:53:34 PM »

Ahhh, the old "people have been doing it forever" excuse.  A classic!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1531 on: October 31, 2009, 03:34:19 PM »

THE TRAINING OF THESE POOR ATLASIANS TO TURN THEMSELVES INTO TROLLING MACHINES IS SIMPLY BARBARIC!...

Barbaric..

BARBARIC!!!!!1111

BARBARIC
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1532 on: October 31, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »

yeah, that's right. Suck it Richius, and all you anti-race mixing f****ts (note that f****t within this context is not meant to be an anti-gay epithet). Look, guys, I  know we all have  tendency to blame President Obama, President Bush, and President Clinton, Prime Minister Blair/Brown, Taoishech Ahern, Prime Minister Rudd and the dude that preceded him for our problems, and that's fine, but ultimately, it's our hearts, in our hands. I know that 2009 America hasn't dealt the same hand to all of us, but, regardless of whether we obtain the pocket aces or the 7/2 off suit, we can all make it happen.

For the record, she like grinded me against the wall and then made out with the hispanic chick (both were wearing the skimpy police officer uniform), and then we made out, but it was weird as fuck. I mean, christ, man, this is what the universe has created. First, the big bang occurs, right? then we got planetary formation, then the history of humanity, then me making out with this bisexual black chick. This is what this massive reaction has yielded. Whether it's positive or not is up to your discretion, but ultimately, it's what you guys make of it. Keep in mind that all of this is going against the backdrop of  a gaylapoolza in Washington State, a gubernatorial race in New Jersey, and yeah, some sh**t in Virginia. Not as grandiose, as say, a n winning the democratic presidential nomination and then demolishing this white guy as the global financial system collapses, but hey now, it's up there. and that's all that counts.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1533 on: November 01, 2009, 12:43:47 AM »

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1534 on: November 01, 2009, 03:47:42 AM »

Gotta give Lunar props for zinging me:

A couple of years ago Michelle and I were in Africa and we tried to combat the stigma when we were in Kenya by taking a public HIV/AIDS test.

You tried to combat the stigma of being with Michelle in Africa?  Why, Lunar, did Michelle invite you of all people to go to Kenya, just to get an AIDS test?  You can get an AIDS test in the USA.

Lunar, I'm afraid your speeches make no sense.

Neither does your Mom but I don't stop making speeches and I don't stop...well, err, have a good night.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

« Reply #1535 on: November 01, 2009, 04:25:06 AM »

A couple of years ago Michelle and I were in Africa and we tried to combat the stigma when we were in Kenya by taking a public HIV/AIDS test.

You tried to combat the stigma of being with Michelle in Africa?  Why, Lunar, did Michelle invite you of all people to go to Kenya, just to get an AIDS test?  You can get an AIDS test in the USA.

Neither does your Mom but I don't stop making speeches and I don't stop...well, err, have a good night.

Yeah, but he's a brilliant political prognosticator (he'll tell you).  Here is an example of his wisdom:

Lunar
YaBB God

Re: NY-23 Special Election: Whenever, 2009
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 06:00:01 am »    

Conservative Party running their own candidate?  Fantastic.  What would be a good guess of such a candidate's strength?  5-10%?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1536 on: November 01, 2009, 05:19:59 AM »

CARLHAYDEN
YaBB God

Re: Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
« Reply #1538 on: Today at 04:25:06 am »   

Quote from: Mr. Morden on Today at 03:47:42 am

Quote from: Lunar on Today at 03:29:55 am
Quote from: Mr. Morden on Today at 03:07:03 am
Quote from: Lunar on October 30, 2009, 01:07:46 pm

Yeah, but he's a brilliant political prognosticator (he'll tell you).  Here is an example of his wisdom:

Lunar
YaBB God

Conservative Party running their own candidate?  Fantastic.  What would be a good guess of such a candidate's strength?  5-10%?

Ha ha, good find, CARL!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1537 on: November 01, 2009, 05:42:42 AM »

Lunar
YaBB God

This for being unable to make quotes like everyone.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1538 on: November 01, 2009, 06:30:43 AM »

I think its relevancy is funnier
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1539 on: November 01, 2009, 11:41:45 AM »

I did NOT identify my source, nor will I.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1540 on: November 01, 2009, 12:26:24 PM »

Old and rather odd thread:

Yes, I completely think so.  I harbor no fallacies that we can somehow maintain a peacefull existence with the Islamic Civilization.  We will always be at war in some degree with the other, and one of us in the end will destroy the other.  We must be prepared -with nukes- to wipe out the Islamic Civilization lest we be swept away.

Have you been drinking again?
They hate us -don't you get it?  We can't share sympathies on them that they don't share on us, or we will be destroyed.  Whether millitarily or by cultural infiltration.

Umm, the girl down the street certainly doesn't hate me and I don't think her family in Afghanistan should be killed for believing in Allah.

It's the posts that are being quoted that are the interesting ones.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1541 on: November 01, 2009, 03:53:28 PM »

It's obvious that Coburn In 2012 is a fake account.

He is the retarded man's Vander Blubb.

LOL
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1542 on: November 01, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

You have awoken a sleeping giant, and filled them with a terrible resolve, America.
Tongue

See! Now I'm sorry, NiK. We'll soon be in California

You can have it!

LOL, funniest post ever.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1543 on: November 02, 2009, 12:15:37 AM »

If Republicans win this race and all of the other races, I think we are really witnessing the collapse of the Democratic party below the Presidential level.  I think we could really see a period when Republicans hold almost everything at the local and Congressional level. 
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1544 on: November 02, 2009, 01:35:52 AM »

Take the stick out of your ass Sam.  It's already so tight up there that if I stuck a rock up it I'd have a diamond in 2 weeks.

You obviously can't read a joke when you see one.  How can you be trusted to preside over a trial as well?  Not only that but you have now exposed yourself as having an irritable side towards me...a side that is filled with antiEastCoastRepublican bias.  I will be bringing this up in the trial.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1545 on: November 02, 2009, 01:39:20 AM »

^^ definitely in the top 1% of fake posters in terms of wit
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1546 on: November 02, 2009, 08:32:47 AM »

Too bad it's not original.  I usually consider wit to contain some sort of ingenuity.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1547 on: November 02, 2009, 11:10:31 AM »

Yea, he totally stole that from Ferris Bueller's Day Off if people weren't aware.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1548 on: November 02, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »

Yea, he totally stole that from Ferris Bueller's Day Off if people weren't aware.

are those friends of your grandpa?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1549 on: November 02, 2009, 03:47:51 PM »

Wonderful. Simply... wonderful.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length