Opinion of the Anti Defamation League
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 02:40:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of the Anti Defamation League
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Opinion of the Anti Defamation League
HP(R)

HP(D)

HP(I)

FF(R)

FF(D)

FF(I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Opinion of the Anti Defamation League  (Read 8101 times)
Governor PiT
Robert Stark
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -0.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 30, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »

HP

www.adl.org

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 12:38:09 AM »

I love how you put HP first, in defiance of the usual method.  I voted FF, btw.
Governor PiT
Robert Stark

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 12:39:15 AM »

ok, this is going to be interesting. The main thing I have about them is their hypocracy and tactics.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 12:52:54 AM »

I don't get it.

If you say your not racist in any way, shape or form,(and complain about being called one) then why do you post stuff about all these hate-group watchdog groups? It seems either you are a racist or you're just providing more fuel to the fire to be an attention whore.
Governor PiT
Robert Stark

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 12:54:52 AM »

I don't get it.

If you say your not racist in any way, shape or form,(and complain about being called one) then why do you post stuff about all these hate-group watchdog groups? It seems either you are a racist or you're just providing more fuel to the fire to be an attention whore.

I believe that the ADL is a Supremacist Organization in itself because it holds double standards against other people. I believe that supporting Hawkish positions in defense of Israel while supporting leftism in America is based on a Supremacist way of thought.
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 01:04:28 AM »

I don't get it.

I believe that the ADL is a Supremacist Organization in itself because it holds double standards against other people. I believe that supporting Hawkish positions in defense of Israel while supporting leftism in America is based on a Supremacist way of thought.

I'm not really asking that. Let me phrase it this way: Why do you only seem to discuss or seem interested in racist-related topics? I mean, why is this all you seem to be focused on?
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 01:34:27 AM »

I don't get it.

I'm not really asking that. Let me phrase it this way: Why do you only seem to discuss or seem interested in racist-related topics? I mean, why is this all you seem to be focused on?

It's a classic psychological defense... He's looking for someone to side with him to help convince him his views are rational. I was a psychology minor... I've seen this kind of thing before. (Although not on rascism in particular)
Four49
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.42, S: -8.09

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 01:36:36 AM »

I don't get it.

It's a classic psychological defense... He's looking for someone to side with him to help convince him his views are rational. I was a psychology minor... I've seen this kind of thing before. (Although not on rascism in particular)

He just needs a hug.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 01:38:09 AM »

I don't get it.

He just needs a hug.

Particularly one from a minority.
Four49
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »

I don't get it.

He just needs a hug.

Or more Smiley
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 01:47:28 AM »

I don't get it.

He just needs a hug.

Or more Smiley

Well don't look at me, I'm not gonna hug him!
Four49
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 01:48:35 AM »

I'd be afraid of squeezing to hard.  Might break something.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 04:20:56 AM »

Stark is obviously obsessed with two things 1) ethnic issues and 2) Lou Dobbs. In the same way that CARLHAYDEN is obsessed with portraying hispanics as violent criminals.
Four49
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 04:26:30 AM »

Stark is obviously obsessed with two things 1) ethnic issues and 2) Lou Dobbs. In the same way that CARLHAYDEN is obsessed with portraying hispanics as violent criminals.

Does this mean you'll give him his hug?
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »

Negative.  "Oh no!  An anti-Semitic remark!  This might precede another Holocaust!"  Deal with it you pussies.

While I agree with your negative opinion of the ADL (I personally prefer the JPFO for my civil rights defender), it seems that Stark is obsessed with issues related to race.
Earth

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -9.83

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 01:50:32 PM »

I don't consider the ADL to be FFs.
The Populist
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 08:48:33 PM »

Overall FF, although they aren't perfect.
Governor PiT
Robert Stark

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 05:12:53 PM »

ADL to censor Youtube:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046428.html
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »
« Edited: December 14, 2008, 05:35:48 PM by Mideast Governor Benconstine »

Are you serious?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »

FF
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 06:34:06 PM »

Stark, why were you even reading Haaretz?
Governor PiT
Robert Stark

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »

Why not?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 10:51:09 PM »

It's a jewrag. Can't you tell by the name?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 07:13:47 AM »

Come on guys...if there is one thing you two can agree on it's this.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »

Come on guys...if there is one thing you two can agree on it's this.

I'm an anti-Semite now?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies