Michelle Obama vs Cindy McCain
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 02:02:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Michelle Obama vs Cindy McCain
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Who would be a better First Lady?
Michelle Obama

Cindy McCain

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Michelle Obama vs Cindy McCain  (Read 4330 times)
Wakie
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 11, 2008, 12:08:56 PM »

Who would be a better First Lady?
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 12:10:23 PM »

Well, we know what McCain thinks about his wife. She's a "trollop" and a "c*nt". (But she's very wealthy!)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »

McCain
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

Anyone voting on this differently than they would vote for President?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »

Anyone voting on this differently than they would vote for President?

I'm leaning Obama, and I voted for McCain here, yeah
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

Cindy McCain seems like a nice enough woman, but Michelle Obama seems much more interesting to me.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »

Cindy McCain.  She loves people of all races, is very pretty despite being fifteen years older than her hag-like opponent, and isn't a gangly bitch.

Cindy McCain is an older version of Paris Hilton.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »

Michelle Obama. After imposing universal healthcare in the US that actually works (Grin) during 2009-11 with the help of her husband, she'll run for US Senate in 2016 in the state of Pennsylvania where she defeats would-be comeback kid Rick Santorum by 8 points. Unfortunately, in 2024 she's running for the Democratic Presidential nomination, but loses to Mark Begich - a popular two-term senator from Alaska, who promises to change Washington after 8 years of failed Mitt Romney politics.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 12:26:34 PM »

Cindy McCain.  She loves people of all races, is very pretty despite being fifteen years older than her hag-like opponent, and isn't a gangly bitch.

As Dick Cheney is so fond of saying in interviews - SO?
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »

LOL .... it is true!  She really is!
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »

Well, we know what McCain thinks about his wife. She's a "trollop" and a "c*nt". (But she's very wealthy!)

To what is this lovely nugget of joy referring?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »

Cindy by far. I can't stand Michelle Obama...she comes across a little too powerful. "If you see Barack smoking...let me know." He should have come out and said, "She's not the boss of me"...that would have made him look a little less whipped.

She also reminds me of that bit*h from last season of 24

Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 01:07:05 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2008, 01:08:43 PM by Alcon »

Cindy by far. I can't stand Michelle Obama...she comes across a little too powerful. "If you see Barack smoking...let me know."

Yes, I hate self-asserting women who take an interest in my well-being.  Whipcrack!  What a bitch.

To what is this lovely nugget of joy referring?

Back in '92, McCain allegedly lost his temper when his wife pointed out that his hair was thinning, and retorted with, "at least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c__t."  It was overheard by reporters and aides, and when he was asked about it in Iowa recently, McCain essentially gave it the "next question" treatment.

Charming and all, but McCain having a vulgar temper isn't exactly news I suppose.
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 01:09:43 PM »

Cindy McCain.  Michelle Obama needs to learn how to keep her big mouth shut.
Albus Dumbledore
Havelock Vetinari
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

Political Matrix
E: -0.71, S: -2.17

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »

Michelle Obama since she's less shrill and easier on the eyes than Cindy McCain.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 01:19:51 PM »

Cindy McCain strikes me as a total non-entity. I don't have anything against her. If we're talking about style, she dresses very well, although I think the short hair she had in 2000 suits her a lot better than the length she has now.

Michelle Obama strikes me as a real person. Her personality comes across. And unlike Teresa Heinz Kerry, it's not a bad thing.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 01:48:41 PM »

I hope she cut off his tab after that.
elcorazon

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »

this thread, as is typical on a message board full of guys is exactly the kind of sexism that Hillary supporters bristled at.  I mean the main issue people have with Michelle Obama is that she "doesn't keep her trap shut", and Cindy McCain is only compared to Paris Hilton,  frankly this thread is a piece of crap.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »

this thread, as is typical on a message board full of guys is exactly the kind of sexism that Hillary supporters bristled at.  I mean the main issue people have with Michelle Obama is that she "doesn't keep her trap shut", and Cindy McCain is only compared to Paris Hilton,  frankly this thread is a piece of crap.

I personally dislike feminists. If I had a wife who was a waitress....I'd be just as happy as I would be if she decided to be a housewife. I don't expect women in the 2000s to be like Marion Cunningham...but I don't care for power hungry women. Michelle Obama is too Hillary-esqe for me. Cindy seems like another Laura Bush-type. A respectful first lady who does what a first lady should do.
elcorazon

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 02:02:52 PM »

I personally dislike feminists. If I had a wife who was a waitress....I'd be just as happy as I would be if she decided to be a housewife. I don't expect women in the 2000s to be like Marion Cunningham...but I don't care for power hungry women. Michelle Obama is too Hillary-esqe for me. Cindy seems like another Laura Bush-type. A respectful first lady who does what a first lady should do.
well there you are.  God forbid women have thoughts or ideas or goals or that they do anything of substance.  WOW!

frankly, I'm surprised you'd like someone like Cindy McCain who insisted on a prenup and who begrudgingly gave up her tax forms, and files taxes independent of McCain.  It's almost as if they have a civil union, not a marriage.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »

well there you are.  God forbid women have thoughts or ideas or goals or that they do anything of substance.  WOW!

frankly, I'm surprised you'd like someone like Cindy McCain who insisted on a prenup and who begrudgingly gave up her tax forms, and files taxes independent of McCain.  It's almost as if they have a civil union, not a marriage.

The first lady is not an elected office....she is the wife of the President of the United States.
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 02:06:19 PM »

I love our resident Republicans responses to this .... "we like Cindy McCain because women should be seen and not heard".

If McCain wins does that make Cindy the First C**t?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 02:07:21 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2008, 02:10:50 PM by Alcon »

The first lady is not an elected office....she is the wife of the President of the United States.

The fact that you consider that a retort to what he said is about as lame as it is unsurprising.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »

The fact that you consider that a retort to what he said is about as lame as it is unsurprising.

We can't all be wonderful text oratators, Alcon.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »

I personally dislike feminists. If I had a wife who was a waitress....I'd be just as happy as I would be if she decided to be a housewife. I don't expect women in the 2000s to be like Marion Cunningham...but I don't care for power hungry women.

Conservative women should totally know their place.  Unlike that awful Liberal Margaret Thatcher.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies