Opinion of the permabanned posters: Haley/Ryan
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 06:51:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the permabanned posters: Haley/Ryan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Poll
Question: ...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 95

Author Topic: Opinion of the permabanned posters: Haley/Ryan  (Read 2656 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 30, 2024, 10:55:32 PM »

His absence will do both himself and the forum much good.
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 10:57:29 PM »

I'm just disappointed I couldn't goad him into calling me a pedophile one last time before he got booted off for good.
ملكة كرينجيتوك
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 10:59:16 PM »

Yankee was infinitely better at this R-NC thing.

Quoteposting for emphasis. Never saw the USGD or Int'l GD posts that broke the camel's back, but I don't think the results of a new poll would be much different from the old one.

I've never lived in a conservative place.

I have multiple non-white family members.

I'm tempted to comb through Haley/Ryan's post history and write a series of fictional hypothetical voters based on what they've publicly posted about themselves.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 10:59:17 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2024, 11:13:27 PM by OSR stands with Israel »

His ban is disgusting. Bunch of posters took what he posted out of context and him trying to actually give right wing views as “disruptive” .

Proves what libs want is conservatives who just bow down to liberals like ER
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 11:01:37 PM »

topkek

Glad to see the radicalization chamber continues strong.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 11:05:28 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2024, 11:14:35 PM by OSR stands with Israel »

He votes for all these bans . Yet many hostile red avies aren’t banned yet .

If he hasn’t voted then we should require equal amount of conservative and liberal moderators . Also you took this out of context as I said “bow down to liberals”
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 11:10:21 PM »

I consider him an FF. But I understand that many would disagree strongly with this view.
He was always civil to me and his actual foreign-policy views were more nuanced than some give it credit for.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 11:12:11 PM »

I consider him an FF. But I understand that many would disagree strongly with this view.
He was always civil to me and his actual foreign-policy views were more nuanced than some give it credit for.

People always took his posts out of context and btw to a fault he didn’t understand when to just withdraw from a thread but it was still others who take his posts out of context
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2024, 11:15:27 PM »

Malignant, socially clueless and terminally online. I do think this will be a good wake up call for him. Teens should not have a 24/7 broadcast platform in their edgelord phase.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2024, 11:16:52 PM »

Malignant, socially clueless and terminally online. I do think this will be a good wake up call for him. Teens should not have a 24/7 broadcast platform in their edgelord phase.

He’s no different than you . You are just a liberal so you get away with being an aggressive unlike right wingers 
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2024, 11:19:02 PM »

rip bozo
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2024, 11:19:56 PM »

He’s no different than you . You are just a liberal so you get away with being an aggressive unlike right wingers 

Oh, OSR. If only your enthusiasm for defending terrible people could be redirected towards something productive.
Anti-Trump Truth Socialite JD Vance Enjoying Juror
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2024, 11:24:38 PM »

I guess the conspiracy I was apparently involved in with my best buds Scott, Crane, Horus, and Ferguson finally paid off.

I hope the additional time offline will serve him well.
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2024, 11:26:23 PM »

Good riddance
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2024, 11:33:44 PM »

Absolute monster. Repulsive.
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2024, 11:44:02 PM »

Too right wing for my taste.
But it's not like millons of americans didn't think like him.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2024, 11:54:14 PM »

If he hasn’t voted then we should require equal amount of conservative and liberal moderators . Also you took this out of context as I said “bow down to liberals”

How many conservatives on this website don't have some sort of severe mental problem or come across as a potential terrorist? Five or six, maybe? Lmao. That's the real problem here. As hostile and stupid as liberals are, they rarely behave the way that an average internet conservative behaves. That's why conservatives get banned from every platform.
Excessive Hyperbole
Sunmerican Dream
Rookie
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2024, 11:54:23 PM »

Outrageous and disgraceful ban.

He is a strong FF
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2024, 12:00:25 AM »

How many conservatives on this website don't have some sort of severe mental problem or come across as a potential terrorist? Five or six, maybe? Lmao. That's the real problem here. As hostile and stupid as liberals are, they rarely behave the way that an average internet conservative behaves. That's why conservatives get banned from every platform.

Should Crane and Ferguson be banned then cause they behave even worse than H/R did . Like H/R was a good faith poster who was pretty book smart too . Like yes he should have learnt not to take the bait as much as he did but isn’t that the problem of the people setting the bait to begin with in terms of forum rules .

Also Dale , why do you always personally  insult  posters on here by saying stuff like this . Like if you think that then either you really have no faith left in society
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2024, 12:01:58 AM »

Should Crane and Ferguson be banned then cause they behave even worse than H/R did . Like H/R was a good faith poster who was pretty book smart too . Like yes he should have learnt not to take the bait as much as he did but isn’t that the problem of the people setting the bait to begin with in terms of forum rules .

Also Dale , why do you always personally  insult  posters on here by saying stuff like this . Like if you think that then either you really have no faith left in society

What? It's true! Conservatives on the internet say disturbing things.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2024, 12:05:04 AM »

Why are you guys always bringing me up for the whataboutism crap. If you think I broke the rules, then report the comment. Otherwise stfu.
And Haley/Ryan didn't need "bait." He vomited forth a lot of this stuff unprompted and unsolicited.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2024, 12:39:02 AM »

Very similar to Vosem: Excellent poster on Israel/Gaza and unfairly targeted on the issue, on the other hand his opinions on economic issues are morally abhorrent and indefensible.
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2024, 12:44:38 AM »

Very similar to Vosem: Excellent poster on Israel/Gaza and unfairly targeted on the issue, on the other hand his opinions on economic issues are morally abhorrent and indefensible.

Vosem is far normier
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2024, 01:39:24 AM »

H/R's last, IIRC extremely long ban just expired I don't know how recently and in addition he seemed to have gotten even more incapable of stepping out of arguments in the meantime. Going off past patterns the next step up for infractions would have been a permaban. If you want to make comparisons to posters who haven't even risen beyond being muted, your comparison is bad.

Thank you khuzi for quoting what I said last time to refresh my memory, I have not had a reason to change my opinion.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2024, 01:57:55 AM »

Vosem actively advocated for starving Palestinians to death and wanted the entire world to start bombing Gaza wholesale.

Not sure how he had excellencent takes on the issue.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies