Conservatives angry at Airline CEO focusing on DEI policies implying “too many” White men in industr
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 12:51:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Conservatives angry at Airline CEO focusing on DEI policies implying “too many” White men in industr
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Conservatives angry at Airline CEO focusing on DEI policies implying “too many” White men in industr  (Read 3644 times)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2024, 02:38:35 PM »

"pilot" is one of the most dangerous jobs (2nd in this article), women, ya know, like men, don't like to do dangerous work if they don't have to.  Men are more apt to feel like they "have to" because men are dumb.  As proof, the most dangerous jobs are are almost exclusively made out of jobs that are heavily skewed to men.  Gross and hard jobs too.  Is it the "Good Ole Boy Network" that keeps women out of the Port-o-Potty cleaning industry?

I can promise you, the mainstream media will never, ever do a story on conservatives complaining about a Mining or Lineman CEO focusing on DEI policies implying "too many men".

Pretty much this. I'll never take these DEI initiatives seriously until they start advocating for more female trash collectors or whatever.

As for the OP, I'd personally be less likely to fly a plane if I knew the pilot was hired thanks to DEI. I don't the slightest bit of a f**k about the gender or race of my pilot, I just don't want to crash so if they were hired for anything other than pure merit, hard pass. If that means 80% white men? great! 80% black latinas? great! Just get me from point A to point B, please and thank you!

And this makes the point quite well why people don't want DEI in hiring pilots. Most people don't care if the receptionist they're talking to was a diversity hire, because that person doesn't have hundreds of lives riding on every decision. A diversity hire in the cockpit is a far harder sell. They can tell us that they are not compromising quality, but it's slightly hard to trust that when it's our skin on the line.

For me, this is why I want DEI in hiring, to expand the pool of applicants so as to get more competition and better pilots. But, I guess you feel comfortable only with a white male flying the plane.

Recruiting more people of underrepresented backgrounds into flight training programs is great.  However, advancement needs to be 100% based on training performance from that point forward.  People are nervous about whether the latter will be upheld in practice.  

Well, some easily frightened social conservatives seem to be. I don't think you - or I - should presume to speak for anybody else though.

Do you seriously believe this is all just 'some legacy of a previous era'?

One of the issues regarding DEI in pilot training is the number of trainers who openly express sexist views or who are implicitly sexist.

3. Perceptions
Several studies have shown that female pilots tend to be judged more negatively when they make errors.

More than sexist comments, separate studies have shown that female pilots are judged as being less competent. This trend in responses was observed whether the respondents were male or female, or pilots or non-pilots.

https://pilotinstitute.com/women-aviation-statistics/

From what was written in point 2, it seems point three is clearly referring to women being judged more negatively when they make similar errors.

The only logical conclusion of this is that women who are in, say, the top 10% of pilots in training are drummed out, while men who are in, say, the bottom 40% stay in and graduate. (Maybe not that bad.) The only logical conclusion of that is worse, not better, graduate pilots.

It's a unionized job and life tenure moving up within a particular airline is not uncommon.   The composition of major airline captains and instructors (usually a more advanced/experienced subset of captains) mostly reflects pre-2000 hiring practices.  I really do believe this will mostly take care of itself, especially since commercial airlines have a (unique for the private sector) mandatory retirement age.

HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2024, 03:53:18 PM »

Dule's post on the first page should have ended the thread and here we are.

Suggesting that any demographic discrepancy in employment is either the result of discrimination or biology is a false dichotomy as has been discussed on here ad nauseum. Unless you're going to suggest that the NBA being 90% black means that either the rules of basketball are inherently biased towards black people or that black people are magically better at basketball. Same deal with Asians and math. Running with the gender example I've never once in my life heard anyone suggest that gender discrepancies in fields dominated by women like primary school teachers, the humanities, PR, therapists and counsellors, compliance officers, exc are the result of discrimination against men. Or even that men are inherently worse at those jobs. Everyone just (probably correctly) assumes that the numbers are what they are because more women want to do those jobs in the first place than men.

Being a pilot isn't even that good of a good job. The average pay is right on the edge of 100k (not as much as it used to be with the cost of living these days), it's dangerous, and the hours suck. And yes, women care about work-life balance a lot more than men do as has been backed up by survey after survey on the matter, that's not me giving my opinion.

One of the left's huge blindspots is that you completely ignore individual level factors when looking at social phenomena. People make choices, everything is not social or biological determinism. 
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2024, 04:03:44 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2024, 04:10:13 PM by GP270watch »

Suggesting that any demographic discrepancy in employment is either the result of discrimination or biology is a false dichotomy as has been discussed on here ad nauseum. Unless you're going to suggest that the NBA being 90% black means that either the rules of basketball are inherently biased towards black people or that black people are magically better at basketball. Same deal with Asians and math. Running with the gender example I've never once in my life heard anyone suggest that gender discrepancies in fields dominated by women like primary school teachers, the humanities, PR, therapists and counsellors, compliance officers, exc are the result of discrimination against men. Or even that men are inherently worse at those jobs. Everyone just (probably correctly) assumes that the numbers are what they are because more women want to do those jobs in the first place than men.

The NBA is 73.2 percent Black and increasingly foreign players including Blacks and Whites are making a bigger percentage of the league as talents scouts expand the global pool of where they look for players. Two of the best 5 players in the NBA are white men Luka Doncic and Nikola Jokic both from overseas. This illustrates how bad the anti-DEI arguments are. You expand the pool and you will find talented people everywhere.

Secondly there was a time when the white supremacists thought Black people didn't have the aptitude/motor skills to play basketball, that you couldn't start 5 Black players and win a basketball game, these were real white supremacists beliefs, lol.

Also at one time people believed Asians were very dumb just go back and read what people thought about Asian intellect in the late 1800s, the craziest things that were published as mainstream facts in newspapers.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2024, 04:54:54 PM »

The NBA is 73.2 percent Black and increasingly foreign players including Blacks and Whites are making a bigger percentage of the league as talents scouts expand the global pool of where they look for players. Two of the best 5 players in the NBA are white men Luka Doncic and Nikola Jokic both from overseas. This illustrates how bad the anti-DEI arguments are. You expand the pool and you will find talented people everywhere.

Secondly there was a time when the white supremacists thought Black people didn't have the aptitude/motor skills to play basketball, that you couldn't start 5 Black players and win a basketball game, these were real white supremacists beliefs, lol.

Also at one time people believed Asians were very dumb just go back and read what people thought about Asian intellect in the late 1800s, the craziest things that were published as mainstream facts in newspapers.

73% is still dramatically higher than the 13% of the US population that is black so according to Kendi logic that would mean basketball itself is somehow "biased" towards black people or that black people are biologically better at basketball.

The next two paragraphs don't have anything to do with what I said. I never suggested that women were inherently worse pilots. I suggested that it is far more likely that fewer women try to be pilots in the first place than it is that an equal number of women want to be pilots and the discrepancy is just because airlines are discriminating against them.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2024, 05:19:00 PM »

73% is still dramatically higher than the 13% of the US population that is black so according to Kendi logic that would mean basketball itself is somehow "biased" towards black people or that black people are biologically better at basketball.

The next two paragraphs don't have anything to do with what I said. I never suggested that women were inherently worse pilots. I suggested that it is far more likely that fewer women try to be pilots in the first place than it is that an equal number of women want to be pilots and the discrepancy is just because airlines are discriminating against them.

It has everything to do with your dumb examples. It shows how today's prevailing discrimination has nothing to do with reality. The NBA example you brought up with a false statistic shows how including a bigger pool of talent that you recruit from can find you more talented people. These in turn have feedback loops. Most NBA experts consider the best 5 NBA players to currently be Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Steph Curry, Luka Doncic, and Joel Embid with Lebron and KD being out of the top 5 because they're on the downside of their careers and older. 4 out of the top 5 players are foreigners. One is a Greek born Nigerian whose parents were undocumented, one was born in Cameroon Africa, Steph is a 2nd gen NBA player who is African American, and Jokic is from Serbia while Doncic is from Slovenia.

The NBA wants to be global to grow the game but they didn't just draft these players without merit. Now what will happen is a feedback loop. Children in Africa and Europe will dream they can grow up and become a professional basketball player and they will compete with the world's best to do so and some will be among the world's very best one day.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2024, 05:27:54 PM »

What is even going on? I'm confused. What I'm sort of getting is lots of conservatives are scared to fly now? Cool with me, maybe prices will go down and I can get an extra vaca this year.

Conservatives are peeing their pants because they assume that everyone who isn't a white or Asian man is a diversity hire and that people who don't belong to those groups are incapable of being pilots.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2024, 07:19:34 PM »

What is even going on? I'm confused. What I'm sort of getting is lots of conservatives are scared to fly now? Cool with me, maybe prices will go down and I can get an extra vaca this year.

Conservatives are peeing their pants because they assume that everyone who isn't a white or Asian man is a diversity hire and that people who don't belong to those groups are incapable of being pilots.

Republicans believed that Obama was an affirmative action candidate who otherwise was so dumb that depended entirely on a teleprompter.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2024, 09:01:32 PM »

Republicans believed that Obama was an affirmative action candidate who otherwise was so dumb that depended entirely on a teleprompter.

And then elected Donald Trump, one of the dumbest people to ever enter the national stage of American politics.
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2024, 09:20:40 PM »

I'm just going to ask this simple question, is there/has there been any actual statistical evidence found that shows/proves that hiring practices thanks to DEI results in a significantly less qualified candidates getting a certain position? If not, then I really fail to see the big deal about it tbh.
Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2024, 09:33:03 PM »

If any industry needs some diversifying its pilots. 80-90% or pilots are men.

90% of truck drivers are men but we only need DEI in great jobs right ?
Honestly truck driving is a pretty great job.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2024, 10:37:48 PM »

Not sure why the percentage of pilots that are men is at all relevant so long as the companies are hiring the most qualified applicants

Because unless One Believes there is some inherent inability of women to distract their brains from Cosmos and makeup and wrap them around the concept of controlled flight, and 80 to 90% ratio of male Pilots clearly indicates that ratio has as much or more to do with the good old boys network - literally - and other factors making the industry on well to women rather than truly getting the best and brightest for the job.
Or maybe women just aren’t as interested in becoming pilots for whatever reason

Post like this reinforce the notion that Atlas is chock full of people who need to get out of their mother's basement far more often.
This might just be the most Badger post ever

Very weak retort. Especially considering your post I was responding to sounds like something one would type just before their mother called them to let them know their chicken nuggys were ready.

" maybe women just don't want to be pilots " Roll Eyes Views like this will not help you finally get a girlfriend.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2024, 10:45:39 PM »

Another fascinating discussion of How Women Think from The Website with Three Women.

Today sir, you win the internet.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2024, 10:50:31 PM »

"pilot" is one of the most dangerous jobs (2nd in this article), women, ya know, like men, don't like to do dangerous work if they don't have to.  Men are more apt to feel like they "have to" because men are dumb.  As proof, the most dangerous jobs are are almost exclusively made out of jobs that are heavily skewed to men.  Gross and hard jobs too.  Is it the "Good Ole Boy Network" that keeps women out of the Port-o-Potty cleaning industry?

I can promise you, the mainstream media will never, ever do a story on conservatives complaining about a Mining or Lineman CEO focusing on DEI policies implying "too many men".

Pretty much this. I'll never take these DEI initiatives seriously until they start advocating for more female trash collectors or whatever.

As for the OP, I'd personally be less likely to fly a plane if I knew the pilot was hired thanks to DEI. I don't the slightest bit of a f**k about the gender or race of my pilot, I just don't want to crash so if they were hired for anything other than pure merit, hard pass. If that means 80% white men? great! 80% black latinas? great! Just get me from point A to point B, please and thank you!

Not sure why the percentage of pilots that are men is at all relevant so long as the companies are hiring the most qualified applicants

Because unless One Believes there is some inherent inability of women to distract their brains from Cosmos and makeup and wrap them around the concept of controlled flight, and 80 to 90% ratio of male Pilots clearly indicates that ratio has as much or more to do with the good old boys network - literally - and other factors making the industry on well to women rather than truly getting the best and brightest for the job.

Or maybe it simply has to do with the fact that airline pilots have irregular schedules and strange hours, spend long periods of time away from their families, and that the nature of their work naturally attracts more men than women. You can talk all you like about equality in occupations, but being a pilot is particularly non-conducive to "having it all," which is still a concern for women today even if you would rather pretend otherwise. You're literally jumping to the worst possible conclusion for no reason whatsoever, based on the (incorrect) assumption that if we created a frictionless job market where everyone got the jobs they wanted, every occupation would be comprised of 50% men and 50% women. That is moronic.

I do not see anyone whining about how we need more female trash collectors, construction workers, truck drivers, car mechanics, or plumbers. Somehow it's only the gender gaps in the glamorous jobs that catch the eye of the woke mob. Instead of wasting time discussing this, we could be talking about how few men are employed in early childhood education-- the rare area of employment where having a more equal gender balance would create substantively better results rather than just being an affirmative action program.

Your opinions are not facts.

The amount of ignorance here posted as fact is actually quite astounding. For one actual fact, women have not only 'whined' about the lack of women truck drivers, they've launched at least one law suit over it:

A new lawsuit accuses one of the US's largest trucking companies of gender discrimination. Women were unable to start work because there weren't enough female trainers, per the suit. The amount of women truckers is rising, but still low — they're only about 14% of the industry.
http://tinyurl.com/t3f6pxes

And women 'whining' about the lack of women in skilled trades like car mechanics and plumbers:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/black-americans-and-women-continue-to-face-discrimination-in-skilled-trades

Adrienne Bennett:
Like the women before me, they wanted me to leave.

Paul Solman:
But just listen to what she endured from her fellow apprentices.

Adrienne Bennett:
Dead rats in my lunch box. And they were used to groping me.

And trash collectors:
Lawsuit: Women told trash collecting job for 'males only'
https://www.clarionledger.com/story/business/2015/11/10/lawsuit-women-told-trash-collecting-job-males-only/75503242/

Given the total ignorance in the second part of the post, I have a hard time taking seriously the 'factual' claims that are actually based on nothing more than sexist gender stereotypes in the first part of the post.

I can see why an unintelligent person like John Dule would feel the need to try to claim as a 'fact' that discrimination effectively does not exist, because being a white male is the only claim people like him have to getting jobs.

Oh look! Many repeated instances of class action lawsuits and the like for women fighting for admission into Fields like Trucking and trash collecting and other dirty less glamorous jobs and pilots. So, I assume you're ready to adhere to your word and take D E I seriously now?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2024, 10:53:01 PM »

"pilot" is one of the most dangerous jobs (2nd in this article), women, ya know, like men, don't like to do dangerous work if they don't have to.  Men are more apt to feel like they "have to" because men are dumb.  As proof, the most dangerous jobs are are almost exclusively made out of jobs that are heavily skewed to men.  Gross and hard jobs too.  Is it the "Good Ole Boy Network" that keeps women out of the Port-o-Potty cleaning industry?

Oh this takes the cake. Women are "too smart" to seek admission to these dangerous but high paying jobs. Not like us stupid Golden Retriever mentality guys, ho ho.

That so called argument combines the worst of a lame stand-up comedian routine and being utterly patronizing to women. All in order to vainly grasp at the yellow Avatar fantasy that disparities and gender and race in employment sectors really and truly aren't simply governed by the great Invisible Hand of the market.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2024, 12:14:20 AM »

Post like this reinforce the notion that Atlas is chock full of people who need to get out of their mother's basement far more often.

Very weak retort. Especially considering your post I was responding to sounds like something one would type just before their mother called them to let them know their chicken nuggys were ready.

" maybe women just don't want to be pilots " Roll Eyes Views like this will not help you finally get a girlfriend.
Yes I'm a basement dwelling incel because I think that some careers may be more appealing to one gender than the other for whatever reason. You're very smart and in touch with reality
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2024, 03:03:56 AM »

Yes I'm a basement dwelling incel because I think that some careers may be more appealing to one gender than the other for whatever reason. You're very smart and in touch with reality

Clearly we need to bust up the girl's club dominating the fashion, education, human resources, childcare, and salon/spa industries. If it weren't for the toxic sex discrimination in our society, all of these areas would surely be 50% male.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2024, 03:48:58 AM »

People who think every single industry in a vacuum should be 50% men 50% women don't understand that women and men think slightly differently due to societal roles and such. There isn't ALWAYS a need to get more women hired. Sometimes women aren't interested.

People who think that what I wrote directly above this is the answer to every single issue involving industries with over 50% men or disproportionately white work forces are also wrong. Sometimes it IS about too many men or too many white people being hired, for whatever reason that the industry operates that way.

I think it's important to keep both concepts in mind, and take each situation on a case by case basis.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2024, 10:14:24 AM »

YES! As a Navy veteran, I get somewhat incensed when someone stereotypes Atlas users as basement dwellers even though they are describing people they’ve probably never met in real life.

And yes, having the “wrong” viewpoints about women and careers does not automatically make you an incelibate person.
Mercenary

Political Matrix
E: -3.94, S: -2.70

« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2024, 11:07:52 AM »

Using race as any kind of determining factor is in of itself racist. DEI is rascist nonsense and should be illegal.
If an industry is 50, 80 or even 100% of a demographic, so what. An industry doesnt need to be representative of the population as a whole, that is beyond idiotic and lacks any kind of logic. At most, an industry would be representative of qualified applicants, not the greater population. If airline pilot qualified applicants are 90% white men, then pilots would likely be 90% white men. Now if the qualified applicants are made up of people from a variety of racial backgrounds and the hired pilots differ dramatically at large scale, sure you could question that and see why that is the case. That doesnt mean we implement DEI racist nonsense and create non jobs for untalented hacks with positons like "Director of DEI", but if it goes on and investigation determines there is racial bias in hiring, intervention would be warranted.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2024, 11:45:18 AM »

90% of truck drivers are men but we only need DEI in great jobs right ?
Honestly truck driving is a pretty great job.

Never said it was terrible but it certainly comes with similar downsides as a Commercial airline pilot(weird hours, being away from home etc) with a much lower pay even if the pay is still decent.. Obviously society would rather focus on bumping up pilots than truckers.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2024, 01:06:14 PM »

Clearly we need to bust up the girl's club dominating the fashion, education, human resources, childcare, and salon/spa industries. If it weren't for the toxic sex discrimination in our society, all of these areas would surely be 50% male.
I remember that Badger was one of the red avatars that was crying about how banning affirmative action will result in less black people getting accepted into colleges, but he also accused people of being racists for saying that affirmative action helps some black people get admitted. Clearly his angry little brain stops working when discussing DEI
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2024, 12:33:45 AM »

People who think every single industry in a vacuum should be 50% men 50% women don't understand that women and men think slightly differently due to societal roles and such. There isn't ALWAYS a need to get more women hired. Sometimes women aren't interested.

People who think that what I wrote directly above this is the answer to every single issue involving industries with over 50% men or disproportionately white work forces are also wrong. Sometimes it IS about too many men or too many white people being hired, for whatever reason that the industry operates that way.

I think it's important to keep both concepts in mind, and take each situation on a case by case basis.

No one including myself is saying we should expect all Industries to have an exactly equal 50/50 ratio of men and women. John d u l e made at least one good point that women statistically caring more about work-life balance men- relatively speaking, emphasis here - makes them less attractive to it odd scheduled job like piloting make some sense. The problem I have is with the twat waffles who say that an 80 to 90% ratio of men to women is merely the Invisible Hand of the market combined with women just not wanting these fairly well-paying jobs. As Frank pointed out there's plenty of evidence of actual discrimination about which people in this thread continue to cover their ears and Shout lalala I can't hear you over. Or as Aurelius athlete put it, another chapter of what women think from an online Forum with only three women.

Conservatives and Libertarians engaging in the age-old Mantra that efforts to fight discrimination are far more pernicious and deleterious in the existence of actual discrimination. Wrong in 1964, wrong in 2024.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2024, 12:34:52 AM »

YES! As a Navy veteran, I get somewhat incensed when someone stereotypes Atlas users as basement dwellers even though they are describing people they’ve probably never met in real life.

And yes, having the “wrong” viewpoints about women and careers does not automatically make you an incelibate person.

Do you as a Navy veteran also want to comment on the fact the military has implemented Dei By Any Other Name for decades and with resounding success?
David Hume
davidhume
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: 1.22

P P
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2024, 04:00:08 AM »

From a purely statistical standpoint that doesn’t hold water. No way 80% of pilots are men just because “they make the best pilots” or whatever.
There's probably much less women than men seeking to become pilots

That’s! Why! DEI! Exists!

To try and include and support all kinds of people to seek and stay in the job so the organization can succeed to the best of its ability.
Do you want DEI to help women seek career in construction workers, truck drivers, firefighters?
EastwoodS

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2024, 05:42:44 AM »
« Edited: January 19, 2024, 06:32:56 AM by EastwoodS »

As a pilot, there is a very basic reason I can tell you as to why most pilots are white and men. A.) This is considered a very macho profession. It was one of the first "dare devil" sports, if you will. Many airline pilots in the 1950s and 1960s came straight out of World War Two, and it was largely a requirement for airline pilots to have served and to be mentally fit and "top tier".. quite frankly it still is a strong requirement by FAA standards. So already, you can see that throughout the 20th century, there was this unspoken rule that you had to be a former Air Force pilot to work in the airlines. That requirement alone was a show stopper for women until the 1990s. The airline industry is also one of the most cutthroat and easily  in the top five most stressful jobs there is, so say what you will, but a lot of women- and even men for that matter;  probably wouldn't like the lack of emotional support that comes from being a pilot; it is a 'dog eat dog' profession where you have to be stoic, even when things don't go to plan. That being said, the women I do know that are pilots are some of the best in the whole profession- granted, most of them are very masculine in their energy.
Now, on the part Race: You need 1500 hours to be an airline pilot if you go to your standard "mom and pop" flight school (I only needed 1,000 hours cause I go to a university). There are several licenses a pilot has to obtain to even come close to being considered an applicant to the airlines. On top of spending 100k on your required licensing, you must have a clean criminal history (the FAA doesn't even like to see motor vehicle speeding tickets on your record. NO DUIs, Absolutely no drug convictions of any kind), be able to pass an FAA first class medical exam every year, and you must be a good test taker. With all of this, you still only get about 200-300 (remember you need 1500 hours for most pilots) hours after CFI training. The reason the profession is mostly white or Asian is because if you look at income demographics, these groups tend to have the most expendable income to afford this very expensive and time consuming process.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies