Thoughts on why Trump reposted wordcloud of his 2nd term being Revenge Power Dictatorship ?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 06:51:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Thoughts on why Trump reposted wordcloud of his 2nd term being Revenge Power Dictatorship ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Thoughts on why Trump reposted wordcloud of his 2nd term being Revenge Power Dictatorship ?  (Read 807 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 27, 2023, 06:26:56 PM »

So, thoughts on why Trump would want to share this with everyone?
Not sure why he would, especially without comment, unless he liked it...

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 07:02:09 PM »

Trump is leaning into 'revenge' and 'dictatorship' prophesies about his second term

Fresh off of declaring that he's "not a student of Hitler," former President Donald Trump posted an image that highlighted voters' concerns about a potential second term.

In a Truth Social post on Tuesday afternoon, Trump posted a world cloud from a Daily Mail article in which 1000 likely voters were asked to use one word to describe the political goals of Trump and President Joe Biden — the all-but-certain presidential nominees for their respective parties in 2024 — in a second term.

The biggest words in Biden's word cloud — meaning the most frequently used — included "nothing," "economy," "peace," and "power."

Trump's world cloud, on the other hand, prominently featured the words "revenge," "power," "dictatorship," and "economy."

The image did not include any caption.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-dictatorship-revenge-second-term-truth-social-2023-12

You can see the cloud in the link, it's something else.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 07:02:45 PM »

My thoughts are that it means he wants to be a dictator (if it wasn't clear already) and is seeking validation of that.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 07:09:50 PM »

My guess is that he doesn't actually know how to read half the words on there.   I'm saying this only half joking.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 07:20:50 PM »

My thoughts are that it means he wants to be a dictator (if it wasn't clear already) and is seeking validation of that.

This is the answer.

He’s always wanted it. Now that people are talking about it in the mainstream, he’s putting it out there to desensitize people to it.

Honestly, it wouldn’t take much for us to descend into authoritarian rule with public support and I’m tired of apologists telling me how it could never happen; it absolutely could.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 07:49:45 PM »

Everyone who predicted the worst possible sequence of events for a Trump presidency has been proven right a thousand times over. If his retard followers don't accept this, then we're going to eventually devolve into authoritarianism no matter whether Trump wins or not. Either he's the American Sulla or the American Caesar. With a population this stupid, we're bound to get a dictatorship eventually-- and we will deserve it.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 08:21:07 PM »

"Revenge" is the biggest word on there, and that's the primary motivation of both Trump and most of his supporters, so that makes sense. Neither Trump nor most of his supporters are going to read the rest of the words beyond that.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 09:28:40 PM »
« Edited: December 27, 2023, 09:32:43 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

He would be a Lame Duck Prez he would have no persuasion power over a divided Congress especially since Thune said they will keep the Filibuster and the 25 Tax cuts will have to go thru Murkowski and Collins

The DS Will end the Filibuster but we are for Climate change, Voting Rights and gun control, Rs used the Filibuster to bloc D agenda but what's good for the goose is good for gander we can stop Tax cuts, Murkowski and Collins will do exactly what McCain did during Skinny repeal vote down tax cuts

But we don't have to worry Trump isn't getting reelected there is no way a 3 pt Trump leads is gonna hold, Oz lost being up 3 and there are polls that show Biden 4 pts ahead which a 3o3 .map
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 09:36:24 PM »

Because he's mentally ill.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2023, 09:42:14 PM »
« Edited: December 27, 2023, 09:45:52 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

There is no GOP party except FL and TX and State legislature and Trump, we are about to get a Filibuster proof Trifecta with a 54/48 majority and pass progressive legislation. Why do you think Rs are quiet except Riverwalk whom swear Trump is gonna win, they know the Writing is on the Wall Ds will win

Id there wasn't J6 Rs would have gotten back Congress and fav to win in 24 a 2016; scenario

It's a tax cut party that takes away from Entitlements and give to rich we aren't rich but maybe middle class
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 10:18:30 PM »

On this forum I've been a Dem who's tried to hold out relative sympathy and understanding for Trump voters over the years.

However if Trump does win in 2024, and does some stupid/dangerous/bad thing that does major irreversible long-term damage to our Country, I will never forgive anyone who voted for him in 2024 after running on such blatant dictator/authoritarian rhetoric for 2024.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 10:33:52 PM »

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2023, 10:42:26 PM »

Everyone who predicted the worst possible sequence of events for a Trump presidency has been proven right a thousand times over. If his retard followers don't accept this, then we're going to eventually devolve into authoritarianism no matter whether Trump wins or not. Either he's the American Sulla or the American Caesar. With a population this stupid, we're bound to get a dictatorship eventually-- and we will deserve it.

The problem isn't that they won't accept it. The problem is that they accept it and they like it.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2023, 10:55:17 PM »

Because he knows he can say the quiet part out loud and not lose one single supporter.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 03:31:53 AM »

Because he knows he can say the quiet part out loud and not lose one single supporter.

He has lost support  Indies and middle class that's why Leger is absolutely correct Biden +4 not Trump 3 because Biden by 5 last time but can net NC
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 03:52:36 AM »

It's been over with that Leger 4 not Harris X or JP Partners Trump 3 that Trump is gonna lose 319 EC votes due to fact Rasaswamy can't pass a Chris Jansen interview on Military, Entitlements and tax increases. The very fact we are fighting for oil in Israel and Ukraine and rich taxes come from oil their taxes needs to be raised

Also we need reparations Native Americans already got it but it won't be 5 M more like 20 K like Indians have it
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 05:51:02 AM »

I know plenty of mentally ill people, and none of them are like trump.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2023, 07:15:28 AM »

One of the most deranged sigs I’ve seen in a while. Impressive.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2023, 07:19:50 AM »

Biden’s word cloud is more interesting. People believe the president stands for nothing.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 08:06:39 AM »

He wants his blue avatar cult followers to get him to become dictator and they’ll certainly try.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2023, 08:23:05 AM »

One of the most deranged sigs I’ve seen in a while. Impressive.
"A while" presumably means since the last sig you were quoted in.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2023, 10:50:24 AM »

And if you've met one mentally ill person, you have met exactly one mentally ill person.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2023, 11:02:55 AM »

He wants his blue avatar cult followers to get him to become dictator and they’ll certainly try.

Conservative posters on an online political forum are really that powerful. Thank you.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2023, 11:06:51 AM »

Conservative posters on an online political forum are really that powerful. Thank you.

You should go back to posting twice a year and mostly recommending posts instead. 
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2023, 11:16:32 AM »

You should go back to posting twice a year and mostly recommending posts instead. 

Nope.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies