Israel-Gaza war
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:33:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel-Gaza war
« previous next »
Thread note
MODERATOR WARNING: Any kind of inappropriate posts, including support for indiscriminate killing of civilians, and severe personal attacks against other posters will not be tolerated.

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 ... 282
Author Topic: Israel-Gaza war  (Read 183893 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6675 on: March 28, 2024, 04:19:24 PM »

Israel violating UN resolution by dropping bombs on Rafah.

No more weapons.

Unless the US has a way to get the hostages back, cutting off Israel won't stop the war, it will only escalate it. Biden knows this.

What's your logic here?

There isn't any. As I've said many times now, what we're seeing from the militantly pro Israel faction is the equivalent of a small child throwing an enormous tantrum when they do not get their way. Only this child has nukes.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6676 on: March 28, 2024, 04:29:30 PM »
« Edited: March 28, 2024, 04:32:32 PM by All Along The Watchtower »

And it will end when Hamas is no longer holding Israeli hostages.

Well that could well happen the way things are going on account of the remaining Israeli hostages being dead. Certainly more likely without a sustained cease-fire!

Israel can't be forced into a surrender here.

All the more reason to cut them off. Especially given the hysterical language of “surrender.” Really it’s the Palestinians who can’t be forced into a surrender no matter how many Israel kills.

All the special pleading in the world won't change the fact that Hamas started this war with an act of unprecedented barbarism

Seems to me the special pleading is coming from those who want the US and other “Western, rule of law, liberal democracies” to support Israel. And on a global scale, there was nothing unprecedented about the barbarity of what Hamas did on October 7th.

and Israel will finish it no matter what it takes.

Again, all the more reason to cut them off.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6677 on: March 28, 2024, 04:34:48 PM »

Israel is the most likely country in the world to launch a renegade nuke and it's not remotely close.

I think it would be the US under a Trump Restoration, assuming that that happens.

The US remains the only country to use them, after all, and we threatened using them at multiple points during the Cold War. And Trump arguably threatened to nuke North Korea before he “fell in love” with Kim Jong Un.
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6678 on: March 28, 2024, 04:46:27 PM »

Israel is the most likely country in the world to launch a renegade nuke and it's not remotely close.

I think it would be the US under a Trump Restoration, assuming that that happens.

The US remains the only country to use them, after all, and we threatened using them at multiple points during the Cold War. And Trump arguably threatened to nuke North Korea before he “fell in love” with Kim Jong Un.

When did the US actually explictly threaten nuclear use in public?
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6679 on: March 28, 2024, 04:54:10 PM »

When did the US actually explictly threaten nuclear use in public?

I didn’t say that the Cold War-era threats were public.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6680 on: March 28, 2024, 05:06:59 PM »

No more weapons.

Unless the US has a way to get the hostages back, cutting off Israel won't stop the war, it will only escalate it. Biden knows this.

What's your logic here? Cutting off US weapons doesn't materially affect the balance of power between Israel and Hamas and Hamas no longer has the power to escalate beyond what it's already doing. So are you suggesting that Israel is going to escalate things because it's not receiving military aid?

Absolutely. Placing Israel under a weapons embargo (which is what this would be) would give them a ticking clock. They would then seek to finish off the threat of Hamas in ways that would make the war up until now look like a walk in the park. This is a thoroughly predictable outcome, which is why Biden, a very smart and effective President, has not taken that tack especially given that he can wait Netanyahu out.
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #6681 on: March 28, 2024, 05:21:48 PM »

Alex Jones isn't the source, he's citing the same gratuitous footage that turned Ed Snowden

The pro-Israel accounts I follow have claimed that this footage is of Hamas soldiers being blown up on their way to plant an IED.  Naturally, since Hamas commits a war crime by disguising themselves as civilians, it is impossible to tell whether these guys were Hamas or civilians, and people are just going to believe what they want to believe.  They could even be civilians that Israel blew up because they thought they were Hamas, and it would still be Hamas's fault because if Hamas didn't disguise themselves as civilians it would be impossible to make such a mistake.

FWIW, the Israel side says the secondary explosion after the missile strike is the detonation of the IED they were carrying, which provides evidence that they were Hamas.  I haven't seen any evidence that they weren't Hamas, other than "they were dressed like civilians" and "well, Israel always lies".

I suppose if the standard is "I don't see any proof they aren't Hamas" is all you need then it's pretty hard to prove anything to you. I could provide the most gratuitous Nazi crimes caught on photograph and you could say "but maybe they're actually secret Soviet agents who totally deserved it (or at least that's what the Good German Soldiers believed because the dastardly Soviet agents use disguises)"

To normal human beings, though, it's pretty obvious what happened. Also, the secondary strikes on the wounded (a common tactic of the IDF) would be a war crime even if they had been walking around with RPGs and weren't guilty of the crime of living in Gaza and walking out in the open

The tweet you quoted here has been deleted but I found the Al Jazeera footage and it is just an extremely blurry video of someone getting shot on a beach, and then a cut to some footage of bulldozers around the dead body some time later.  I don't see any evidence that he was waving a white flag, nor that the bulldozers were to bury the body (which wouldn't be a bad thing anyway).  Regardless, if Israel shot a civilian waving a white flag, that is a war crime and a very bad thing.  But again the reason this happens is because Hamas will commit the war crime of waving a white flag to pretend to be civilians before opening fire on Israelis, so Israel is suspicious of white flags.  It all comes back to Hamas refusing to follow laws of war that are designed to protect the innocent.

Can you prove this, or are you just relying on the IDF's claims without any evidence again? Considering their long history of telling blatant lies to avoid prosecuting war criminals within their ranks why do you treat their statements to hold any more authority than those of Hamas?

Also, "Hamas is responsible for the Israelis shooting civilians waving white flags because they don't obey the laws of war" is a pretty bold take. The Israelis used human shields and sometimes fought out of uniform on October 7, does it therefore follow that they're responsible for Hamas shooting civilians?

No more weapons.

What's your logic here? Cutting off US weapons doesn't materially affect the balance of power between Israel and Hamas and Hamas no longer has the power to escalate beyond what it's already doing. So are you suggesting that Israel is going to escalate things because it's not receiving military aid?

Absolutely. Placing Israel under a weapons embargo (which is what this would be) would give them a ticking clock. They would then seek to finish off the threat of Hamas in ways that would make the war up until now look like a walk in the park. This is a thoroughly predictable outcome, which is why Biden, a very smart and effective President, has not taken that tack especially given that he can wait Netanyahu out.

If Israel was under a weapons embargo their air force would be grounded, they'd have no bombs, no artillery and no Iron Dome. Short of literally nuking Gaza there is no way they could escalate in any meaningful sense without American support.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6682 on: March 28, 2024, 08:34:44 PM »

Alex Jones isn't the source, he's citing the same gratuitous footage that turned Ed Snowden

The pro-Israel accounts I follow have claimed that this footage is of Hamas soldiers being blown up on their way to plant an IED.  Naturally, since Hamas commits a war crime by disguising themselves as civilians, it is impossible to tell whether these guys were Hamas or civilians, and people are just going to believe what they want to believe.  They could even be civilians that Israel blew up because they thought they were Hamas, and it would still be Hamas's fault because if Hamas didn't disguise themselves as civilians it would be impossible to make such a mistake.

FWIW, the Israel side says the secondary explosion after the missile strike is the detonation of the IED they were carrying, which provides evidence that they were Hamas.  I haven't seen any evidence that they weren't Hamas, other than "they were dressed like civilians" and "well, Israel always lies".

I suppose if the standard is "I don't see any proof they aren't Hamas" is all you need then it's pretty hard to prove anything to you. I could provide the most gratuitous Nazi crimes caught on photograph and you could say "but maybe they're actually secret Soviet agents who totally deserved it (or at least that's what the Good German Soldiers believed because the dastardly Soviet agents use disguises)"

To normal human beings, though, it's pretty obvious what happened. Also, the secondary strikes on the wounded (a common tactic of the IDF) would be a war crime even if they had been walking around with RPGs and weren't guilty of the crime of living in Gaza and walking out in the open

I'm having a lot of trouble following exactly what your analogy is with all the Good German stuff, but Hamas has a long, well-documented, rich history of disguising themselves as civilians -- it is literally their modus operandi -- so if the Soviets had a rich history of disguising themselves as civilians and that was their main tactic in fighting Nazi Germany, then yes I would be way more inclined to believe that some Nazi war crime against "civilians" was actually against disguised Soviets.  Because the odds of that being the case are way higher.

For example, at Stalingrad both sides wore down their uniforms to tatters by the end of the fighting and were wearing civilian clothing or even each other's uniforms.  So if you showed me a video from the last days of Stalingrad of the Nazis assassinating someone dressed in civilian clothing, or even someone dressed in a Nazi uniform, and tried to tell me it was actually a Red Army soldier, I would probably believe you, or at least not care enough to change my worldview based on my not believing you, because I know that kind of thing was happening a lot at the time.

There's also the fact that Nazi Germany was an evil military force that deliberately targeted civilians for extermination, whereas Israel does not generally do that.  I know you are about to bombard me with links from your bookmarks tab of individual cases where individual Israeli soldiers did shoot civilians, but it is not the policy of the IDF to slaughter civilians, whereas it was the policy of the Nazis -- they literally had units whose entire job was to follow behind the main army and slaughter anyone who was still alive in the territories they conquered.

I wish you would find a different analogy to use than Nazis though.  It is really tiresome that history is replete with monstrous villains yet we always have to talk about the Nazis in our analogies.  And it's especially suspect in this conflict because your side is always toeing the line of saying "the Jews and the Nazis were equally bad."
AtorBoltox

« Reply #6683 on: March 28, 2024, 09:38:25 PM »

No more weapons.

Israel doesn't need US weapons to starve the Palestinians.

Right, so why give them any more at all?

Because the closer Israel gets to being backed into a corner, the more is on the table.

Unless the US wants to get on the ground and liberate the hostages themselves, they would be very stupid to end their partnership with Israel.

At this point you people have convinced me we should have the same relationship with Israel that we have with North Korea.

No matter how much you try distance yourself from the ‘bad Jews’, your ‘friends’ do not care
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #6684 on: March 29, 2024, 03:30:08 AM »

I'm having a lot of trouble following exactly what your analogy is with all the Good German stuff, but Hamas has a long, well-documented, rich history of disguising themselves as civilians -- it is literally their modus operandi -- so if the Soviets had a rich history of disguising themselves as civilians and that was their main tactic in fighting Nazi Germany, then yes I would be way more inclined to believe that some Nazi war crime against "civilians" was actually against disguised Soviets.  Because the odds of that being the case are way higher.

For example, at Stalingrad both sides wore down their uniforms to tatters by the end of the fighting and were wearing civilian clothing or even each other's uniforms.  So if you showed me a video from the last days of Stalingrad of the Nazis assassinating someone dressed in civilian clothing, or even someone dressed in a Nazi uniform, and tried to tell me it was actually a Red Army soldier, I would probably believe you, or at least not care enough to change my worldview based on my not believing you, because I know that kind of thing was happening a lot at the time.

1. The specific bolded statement wasn't that Hamas was fighting in civilian clothing, which would put them in the same category as nearly every guerrilla force ever, but that they were raising the white flag only to launch an attack. The former is so ubiquitous as to be hardly even worth mentioning whereas the latter is actual perfidy. Do you have any actual evidence of this?

2. Okay, here's a real life example: when the Czech resistance assassinated SS arch-criminal Reinhard Heydrich, the Nazis responded by raiding the town of Lidice and conducting reprisals in the area, killing thousands. Normal people generally refer to this policy as collective punishment and a war crime but they were business as usual by your standards: the Czech partisans wore civilian clothes, they hid amongst the civilian population ("human shields"), and the reprisal raids did catch some actual partisans. Considering that the IDF defended bombing Jabalia and killing hundreds of civilians to get a single Hamas fighter the actual fighter-civilian ratio could well have been comparable to that of IDF operations. Would you say the Czechs or the Nazis bear ultimate responsibility for the reprisal massacres?

There's also the fact that Nazi Germany was an evil military force that deliberately targeted civilians for extermination, whereas Israel does not generally do that.  I know you are about to bombard me with links from your bookmarks tab of individual cases where individual Israeli soldiers did shoot civilians, but it is not the policy of the IDF to slaughter civilians, whereas it was the policy of the Nazis -- they literally had units whose entire job was to follow behind the main army and slaughter anyone who was still alive in the territories they conquered.

What the IDF claims their policy to be is irrelevant; the Wehrmacht would have said they were obeying the laws of war right up until they surrendered. What matters is their actual conduct, and in reality they've (sticking entirely to the cases they've admitted to) sniped civilians waving white flags, sniped women sheltering in a church and even shot their own hostages in a close quarters execution. In every case there has been zero accountability for the perpetrators and the IDF has consistently demonstrated a pattern of lying to protect its war criminals. For example, trying to cover up Shireen Abu Akleh's assassination by an IDF sniper and refusing to bring justice against the killer of a journalist from their supposed "greatest ally". If they won't do anything about an American citizen getting murdered then what chance do the Gazans have?

If the policy of the IDF is "we aren't explicitly telling you to slaughter civilians, we'll just protect you from prosecution if you do and also we'll let you keep anything you can loot" then it effectively is their policy to slaughter civilians.
EastAnglianLefty

« Reply #6685 on: March 29, 2024, 05:51:17 AM »

No more weapons.

I think the argument "Give us weapons or we will do things even we acknowledge are war crimes" may have certain problems inherent to it.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #6686 on: March 29, 2024, 06:43:14 AM »

No more weapons.

I think the argument "Give us weapons or we will do things even we acknowledge are war crimes" may have certain problems inherent to it.

Genocides are inherently problematic, indeed
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6687 on: March 29, 2024, 07:40:25 AM »

I’ve had to take a break from updates so let’s get caught up:

- Israel has continued its Al-Qarara offensive and had considerable success there.  They took the southeast quarter of the city first and rather than just moving along, really worked to take out the local Hamas infrastructure there so it couldn’t just come right back later.  At this point, Israel controls the entire southern half of the city as well as the southeast quarter of the northern half.  

- The push to reach and take the central Gaza coastline, by contrast, has fizzled out with Hamas successfully halting Israeli progress here for now.

- While little was taken in the way of actual population areas, Israeli forces in Abasan Al-Kabira (Israel controls all but the central third of the city) and Khuz’a (despite several offensives, Israel remains stuck at controlling only 3/4 of the city with Hamas firmly holding onto northwestern and parts of west-central Khuz’a) successfully linked up.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is for an offensive in one of these cities, but which one is anyone’s guess.  

- Neither Israel nor Hamas will say who, but a high-level Hamas leader was apparently the target of an Israeli drone strike in Lebanon, but survived with only minor injuries.

- It is being reported pretty widely that unlike with Al-Arouri, Marwan Issa was found due to a combination of assistance from US intelligence passed along to Israel and an Israeli mole within Hamas.  I personally think this is Israeli disinformation to scare and stoke paranoia within the top Hamas leadership.  If Israeli intelligence had a mole well-placed enough to give them Marwan Issa’s location, then the last thing they’d be doing is broadcasting that to any journalist who will listen.  

- Whatever Netanyahu says publicly, while a Rafah invasion may yet come, it’s pretty clear it is not happening right now and the plans formed were for a future operation that may or may not end up happening.  I think Biden deserves a lot of credit for that, not that he’ll get it.  He almost certainly saved innocent lives by publicly drawing a red line with Netanyahu there.

- While Marwan Issa’s death is old news, it’s now being reported that Razi Abu Tama’ah (some articles spell his last name differently) - the Head of Hamas’ Combat Support Array and Head of non-explosive weapons procurement - was also killed in the same air strike.  He’s a lower level guy in the Hamas leadership hierarchy and really just a solidly mid-tier military guy, but he was still notable enough to be considered a significant target in his own right by Israel.  

- Israeli troops killed Ra’ad Thabat last night during the ongoing battle at the Al-Shaifa hospital complex.  Thabat - Hamas’ Head of Weapons Research, the Head of Hamas’ Weapons Production Unit, and a member of Hamas’ Political Bureau - was killed during a gunfight that ensued as he attempted to escape from Israeli troops who found him and several other terrorists hiding in part of complex.  Thabat was considered by Israel to be among the top ten surviving members of Hamas’ military wing at the time of his death.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6688 on: March 29, 2024, 07:56:05 AM »

No more weapons.

The only genocide happened on 10/7 and attempts at it are ongoing, and when you attempt to genocide a nuclear power, there are consequences.
CumbrianLefty
CumbrianLeftie
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #6689 on: March 29, 2024, 08:17:09 AM »
« Edited: March 29, 2024, 08:21:20 AM by CumbrianLefty »

What does possessing nukes have to do with it?

Unless you are saying there are realistic circumstances in which they would actually be used.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6690 on: March 29, 2024, 09:15:25 AM »

No more weapons.

Israel doesn't need US weapons to starve the Palestinians.

Right, so why give them any more at all?

Because the closer Israel gets to being backed into a corner, the more is on the table.

Unless the US wants to get on the ground and liberate the hostages themselves, they would be very stupid to end their partnership with Israel.

At this point you people have convinced me we should have the same relationship with Israel that we have with North Korea.

No matter how much you try distance yourself from the ‘bad Jews’, your ‘friends’ do not care

If nasty scaremongering like this is all you have, you have already lost. I know it angers you in your soul that I exist as a Jewish man in America with no particular attachment to Israel and a life free of antisemitism, but it is an increasingly common experience for young (white) Jewish and Jewish descended people. I will never walk down your paranoid, ethnocentric, low social trust path.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #6691 on: March 29, 2024, 09:55:10 AM »
« Edited: March 29, 2024, 11:42:41 AM by Velasco »

No more weapons.

Absolutely. Placing Israel under a weapons embargo (which is what this would be) would give them a ticking clock. They would then seek to finish off the threat of Hamas in ways that would make the war up until now look like a walk in the park. This is a thoghly predictable outcome, which is why Biden, a very smart and effective President, has not taken that tack especially given that he can wait Netanyahu out.

The only genocide happened on 10/7 and attempts at it are ongoing, and when you attempt to genocide a nuclear power, there are consequences.

Genocide implies "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group."

Hamas conducted a terrorist attack, a massive raid into Israel's territory taking advantage of a leak in security. In essence, this type of operation is similar to the recent terror attack perpetrated by ISIS-K in Moscow. Both represent epic  security failures for Putin's Russia and Netanyahu's Israel, focused on invading Ukraine, annexing the West Bank, suppressing dissidence or implementing apartheid

It's unclear which goals Hamas pursued with the 10/7 massacre, other than provoking Israel's response and maybe a regional conflict. It is clear,  however,  that Hamas lacks the power to exterminate a large section of Israel's population.

The goals of the operation conducted by the far-right government of Israel's apartheid state are becoming increasinly clear as the horrors unfold. From day one high ranking officials, members of the armed forces and others spoke loud and clear to anyone willing to hear them. The ongoing operation in Gaza is a campaign of genocide. Israel has the power and the will to kill, destroy or ethnically cleanse a large section of
 the Palestinian people (in Gaza and also in the West Bank). That's exactly the type of operation conducted by the Netanyahu's government and the apartheid state's armed forces, with the complicity of Western and Arab nations.

Anatomy of a Genocide

Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #6692 on: March 29, 2024, 11:20:27 AM »

I would like to think justice and truth will prevail, even though I'm not very optimistic about the course of world events.  However, even in these dark times (and especially because these are dark times), we must not fail in pursuing truth and justice.  Anatomy of a Genocide

Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6693 on: March 29, 2024, 12:35:05 PM »

I would like to think justice and truth will prevail, even though I'm not very optimistic about the course of world events.  However, even in these dark times (and especially because these are dark times), we must not fail in pursuing truth and justice.  Anatomy of a Genocide

Every time you or your ilk repost the most antisemitic UN official since Waldheim, you damage your credibility on this issue further.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6694 on: March 29, 2024, 12:37:21 PM »

What does possessing nukes have to do with it?

Unless you are saying there are realistic circumstances in which they would actually be used.

I mean, yes? It would take an enormously stupid course of conduct by the world and Israel's allies in particular, but a nuclear power under an arms embargo and facing annihilation from a regional war would likely be forced to resort to that or at least to nuclear blackmail. That's something Joe Biden understands and so many internet FP pundits do not.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #6695 on: March 29, 2024, 01:05:07 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2024, 01:49:27 PM by Velasco »

[
Every time you or your ilk repost the most antisemitic UN official since Waldheim, you damage your credibility on this issue further.

Every time UN officials or Human Rights organizations denounce Israel you say they are antisemitic, even though you never add the least elaborate argument supporting your claim. Hasbara guys used to be slightly more sophisticated when resorting to lies or insults. Currently it's harder to speak on behalf of openly racist governments conducting campaigns of genocide.

I have absolutely no concerns about my credibility on "this issue", but I absolutely despise people insulting the UN, Amnesty or whichever organization is reporting Israel's crimes.

Hopefully one day these horrors will come to an end, but even if evil forces prevail, you will be forever on the wrong side of history alongside the worst criminals of the present day.

Anatomy of a Genocide - complicits and supporters
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6696 on: March 29, 2024, 02:07:38 PM »

[

Every time UN officials or Human Rights organizations denounce Israel you say they are antisemitic, even though you never add the least elaborate argument supporting your claim. Hasbara guys used to be slightly more sophisticated when resorting to lies or insults. Currently it's harder to speak on behalf of openly racist governments conducting campaigns of genocide.

I have absolutely no concerns about my credibility on "this issue", but I absolutely despise people insulting the UN, Amnesty or whichever organization is reporting Israel's crimes.

Hopefully one day these horrors will come to an end, but even if evil forces prevail, you will be forever on the wrong side of history alongside the worst criminals of the present day.

Anatomy of a Genocide - complicits and supporters

I know you are never going to agree that Francesca Albanese -- the woman who whined that Europe only supported Israel because Europeans felt too guilty about the Holocaust -- is antisemitic.  But it's really a moot point because appeal to authority is not a valid argument technique.

So this one lady says Israel is committing genocide.  The facts on the ground say they are not committing genocide.  That means the one lady is wrong, not that reality is wrong.  I can find some other expert who says Israel is not committing genocide and appeal to that authority.  There's nothing special about Francesca Albanese other than being appointed to the U.N.'s Designated Israel Hater position.

I mean let's take Richard Falk, the "Global Jewry forced America to invade Afghanistan, Israel and the Nazis are two sides of the same coin, check out this awesome drawing of a mangy Jewish dog peeing on the Statue of Liberty" guy.  Suppose he said (and he undoubtedly has said) that Israel was committing genocide and planned to mass murder the Palestinians in Gaza.  Do you actually expect me to say "oh yeah well I'm going to reject reality and just believe this guy"?  After all, he was Albanese's predecessor in the U.N. Special Rapporteur For Hamas position.  She's a novice in the position, he held it for over six years, so that makes him more of an expert than her, right?
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #6697 on: March 29, 2024, 02:13:11 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2024, 02:55:28 PM by Velasco »

Here you have Krystal Ball's breaking down of the Francesca Albanese's report

Truth and justice are stronger than smear campaigns

I know you are never going to agree that Francesca Albanese -- the woman who whined that Europe only supported Israel because Europeans felt too guilty about the Holocaust -- is antisemitic.  But it's really a moot point because appeal to authority is not a valid argument technique.

So this one lady says Israel is committing genocide (...)  

See Gen Mac, I know from previous threads on topics related to Israel that you have problems confronting facts,  so it's pointless to argue with you.

Children are starving. Please keep this fact in mind before posting nonsense.  Thank you

GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6698 on: March 29, 2024, 02:20:02 PM »

Please do not post Krystal Ball on here.  Complete waste of a post.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6699 on: March 29, 2024, 06:10:51 PM »

Please do not post Krystal Ball on here.  Complete waste of a post.

She's really not that bad.
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 ... 282  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies