HunterJoe Biden Megascandal Megathread: Russian Intel involved in fabricating Hunter Biden scandal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 09:50:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  HunterJoe Biden Megascandal Megathread: Russian Intel involved in fabricating Hunter Biden scandal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Author Topic: HunterJoe Biden Megascandal Megathread: Russian Intel involved in fabricating Hunter Biden scandal  (Read 10639 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2024, 05:35:56 AM »

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2024, 09:43:36 AM »

I was always suspecious these allegations were remotely accurate, but this is really blew up in the GOP's face big league.

Imagine risking 25 years in jail for such a dumb political hitjob that had no substance whatsoever.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2024, 12:34:10 AM »

The fact that Biden is squeaky clean but at the same time they have to cover all of Trump's outrageous scandals is turning Republicans crazy (even more than they initially were).
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #228 on: February 20, 2024, 04:45:54 PM »

The current leader for least surprising development of the week:

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #229 on: February 20, 2024, 04:52:57 PM »

I guess I'm not surprised to find that Trump was still assaulting women while he was in office.
Florida Man for Crime
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #230 on: February 20, 2024, 05:32:39 PM »

Can't wait to hear that this guy is innocent until proven guilty but Hunter Biden is a criminal.

Paging Fuzzy to hopefully provide us with some Fox News approved analysis:

It's straight up influence peddling.  How deep it goes remains is be seen.

I am sure Fuzzy will have something profound to say about this now that we have further confirmation that it was a Russian op all along.

Paging Fuzzy once again:

brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #231 on: February 20, 2024, 05:47:22 PM »

6 days ago's shot:

Today's chaser:

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #232 on: February 20, 2024, 06:32:43 PM »

I've got cocaine all over my workshop according to the Feds, lol.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #233 on: February 20, 2024, 07:04:03 PM »

I would not recommend snorting sawdust.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #234 on: February 20, 2024, 07:07:50 PM »

Must be quite an experience if you do it along with drinking bleach.
Florida Man for Crime
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #235 on: February 20, 2024, 07:11:09 PM »

James Comer Admits He Might Have to Throw in the Towel on Biden Impeachment Quest Because ‘The Math Keeps Getting Worse’

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) conceded in a recent interview that his impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden may very well not result in an impeachment vote.

Comer spoke to Spectrum News last week and said the GOP-led House may not even hold a vote based on his committee’s report because the “math keeps getting worse” –referring to both the GOP’s shrinking majority and skepticism inside the Republican conference. The Kentucky Republican, whose investigation has slung bombastic corruption allegations at the president, has yet publicly disclose any concrete evidence of wrongdoing – a fact even some House Republicans admit.

Maybe they should try just not making up non-existent stuff in search of a scandal and instead try only saying there is a scandal if there is actual evidence of one.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #236 on: February 20, 2024, 07:20:03 PM »

James Comer Admits He Might Have to Throw in the Towel on Biden Impeachment Quest Because ‘The Math Keeps Getting Worse’

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) conceded in a recent interview that his impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden may very well not result in an impeachment vote.

Comer spoke to Spectrum News last week and said the GOP-led House may not even hold a vote based on his committee’s report because the “math keeps getting worse” –referring to both the GOP’s shrinking majority and skepticism inside the Republican conference. The Kentucky Republican, whose investigation has slung bombastic corruption allegations at the president, has yet publicly disclose any concrete evidence of wrongdoing – a fact even some House Republicans admit.

Maybe they should try just not making up non-existent stuff in search of a scandal and instead try only saying there is a scandal if there is actual evidence of one.

Yeah, the few rational Republicans left aren’t going to impeach over sawdust.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #237 on: February 20, 2024, 09:14:24 PM »

Can't wait to hear that this guy is innocent until proven guilty but Hunter Biden is a criminal.

Paging Fuzzy to hopefully provide us with some Fox News approved analysis:

I am sure Fuzzy will have something profound to say about this now that we have further confirmation that it was a Russian op all along.

Paging Fuzzy once again ...

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2024, 11:45:18 PM »

Remember when many of the blue avatars here would tell us Trump’s allegations were political persecution and the real scandal was Hunter Biden? Lol
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2024, 02:21:51 AM »

Hunter Biden asks judge to dismiss tax charges, arguing that prosecutors bowed to political pressure
President Joe Biden’s son pleaded not guilty to nine tax-related charges during his arraignment in January.

Hunter Biden's attorneys filed nine motions on Tuesday asking a judge to dismiss tax-related charges filed by special counsel David Weiss in a California federal court last year.

"The special counsel has gone to extreme lengths to bring charges against Mr. Biden that would not have been filed against anyone else," said Hunter Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell in a statement. "Prosecutors reneged on binding agreements, bowed to political pressure to bring unprecedented charges, overreached in their authority, ignored the rules and allowed their agents to run amok, and repeatedly misstated evidence to the court to defend their conduct."

In the court filings, Hunter Biden's attorneys argued that the president's son was being selectively targeted for prosecution. They also argued that the statute of limitations had expired, there were duplicative charges for the same tax year and several of the charges should be dismissed for improper venue.

Hunter Biden's attorneys argue that for one of the tax charges stemming from 2019, the president's son already paid his taxes with interest and penalties.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/hunter-biden-asks-judge-dismiss-tax-charges-arguing-prosecutors-bowed-rcna139702
Yoda
United States

« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2024, 04:04:35 AM »
« Edited: February 21, 2024, 05:45:04 AM by Yoda »

I don't see any way that any jury convicts Hunter Biden of any charge after all of the prosecutorial incompetence and malpractice that has been committed by Weiss.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2024, 05:37:40 AM »

Imagine that Weiss and Hur were supposedly "serious" Republicans and not Trump hacks.
I mean, how much worse would have been someone like Bill Barr or Giuliani?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2024, 07:32:28 AM »

Remember when many of the blue avatars here would tell us Trump’s allegations were political persecution and the real scandal was Hunter Biden? Lol

Other than yourself, we haven't seen a blue avatar in this thread in at least two months.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2024, 08:36:36 AM »

I think Republicans should stop invoking Reagan’s name. They have more in common with Putin now than with Reagan.

They should also stop talking about Lincoln, seeing as they’re all racist or (at the very least) okay with racism, but that’s a different topic.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #244 on: February 21, 2024, 08:47:48 AM »

I think Republicans should stop invoking Reagan’s name. They have more in common with Putin now than with Reagan.

They should also stop talking about Lincoln, seeing as they’re all racist or (at the very least) okay with racism, but that’s a different topic.

I don't see why anyone still bothers calling them Republicans. It's misleading in the extreme, doesn't reflect their current sentiments, and is at odds with the repeated declarations of their leader. (It's still not too late - maybe it will be possible to convince Donald to change the party name before November!)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2024, 08:53:19 AM »

I don't see why anyone still bothers calling them Republicans. It's misleading in the extreme, doesn't reflect their current sentiments, and is at odds with the repeated declarations of their leader. (It's still not too late - maybe it will be possible to convince Donald to change the party name before November!)

What would you suggest as a more accurate party name?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2024, 09:10:35 AM »

If Ronald Reagan were somehow still alive and of sound mind, he would be about to vote Democratic for the 3rd straight election. If Lincoln were still alive, he would have been voting Dmeocratic for decades.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2024, 09:33:33 AM »

Fox too:

brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2024, 09:46:39 AM »

That detention memo goes so scorched-earth beyond what's necessary to get a judge's sign-off on pretrial detention, gd

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2024, 11:13:59 AM »

Fox too:

It's ironic because you have to imagine the venn diagram of Hannity watchers and 80s coke fiends probably has uh... some overlap.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies