Battleground states
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 09:46:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Battleground states
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Do you agree with this map?
yes

no

other answer

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Battleground states  (Read 2553 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 09:27:01 AM »

Mikey is a joke poster, guys...

No, its just that I'm a realist and I say things people don't want to hear.  Now go back and suck Hillary's shlong

You just accused Rob of being a Hillary supporter?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!!!

YOU ARE A F**KING IDIOT.
Bay Ridge, Bklyn! Born and Bred
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: -4.87

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 09:38:34 AM »

No, its just that I'm a realist and I say things people don't want to hear.  Now go back and suck Hillary's shlong

YOU ARE A F**KING IDIOT.

my, my.  If I'm such a "troll" then why do you, Jturd, Beano69 lurk in the shadows and wait until I post something and then come out of the woodwork with such naughty, hurtful words.  and yes, according to some of the posters on this forum, if you have a "D" by your name, then you MUST support Queen Hillary or else you're nothing but a troll and a fake Democrat

Now you and Rob go back to sucking Hillary's shlong like good little sheep that you are
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 10:03:18 AM »

I wouldn't call John Kerry winning PA by 2 points leaning Democratic. Anyway most of the Dems trail in PA this year, I believe that it is a tossup. But you can put MO is lean Republican because Bush won it by 7 pts.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »
« Edited: April 03, 2007, 10:59:37 AM by Breathe In »

YOU ARE A F**KING IDIOT.

my, my.  If I'm such a "troll" then why do you, Jturd, Beano69 lurk in the shadows and wait until I post something and then come out of the woodwork with such naughty, hurtful words.  and yes, according to some of the posters on this forum, if you have a "D" by your name, then you MUST support Queen Hillary or else you're nothing but a troll and a fake Democrat

Now you and Rob go back to sucking Hillary's shlong like good little sheep that you are

Sucking a woman's schlong is kind of, eh, physically impossible, but beside the point. So who exactly are these posters? Because I see nothing but constant Hillary bashing from the most liberal Democrats here, including Rob and myself. Go find one positive thing we've said about her and you'd have a point. And of course if you had half a brain you could, you know, look at at my signature. If not, then shut up. And get it through your thick f**king head: WE HATE HILLARY.
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 04:02:59 PM »

No, its just that I'm a realist and I say things people don't want to hear. 

Were you a realist, you would recognize that Barack Obama is a very electable candidate nationwide. While you may deride the "Audacity of Hope" as superficial garbage (I think it is too), but Americans eat this sh**t up. As you are probably aware, Obama is a very charismatic speaker; he should be able to deflect concerns about experience as well as Ross Perot did fifteen years ago. A realist would understand that charisma and likability are far more important in national elections than experience is, hence why Evan Bayh and Mark Warner probably would not have been very good candidates despite their impressive records.

And BTRD is correct; Hillary Clinton is not popular on this board. I think Harry and Fritz are the only people who actively support her in the primary (Harry will once Biden drops out, so he'll endorse her probably before Iowa). Although most of us will probably vote for her if she is the nominee.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 04:26:58 PM »

It depends on who the candidates are.  Republicans look very good in Florida going into 08.  Virginia the same.  Obama, Hillary, and Edwards are all libs and won't carry Virginia (sorry, Webb didn't run as a lib so don't get too excited Dems).  If it's Rudy, Republicans have a better than 50 - 50 chance in Pa. as Rudi will run much better than other Republicans in the Philly suburbs.  Any other Republican loses Pennsylvania.  Rudi gives Republicans a legit shot in NJ as well.  The other Republican candidates go down in NJ just like Republicans always do.

Ohio, any Republican has a problem.  The GOP in that state is a mess.

NM probably goes Dem this time just based on shifting Hispanic demographics.

Wisconsin is a tossup as it always is.  Iowa as well.  NH probably Dem again due to trends there.

Close election for sure without a lot of changes.  I like GOP chances with Rudy.  Not so much with McCain.  I don't actually believe he would win.  GOP chances are a lot better against Hillary.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 06:52:55 AM »

Jaggerjack
Fabian_the_Fastman
Thailand

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: -4.00

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2007, 06:09:55 PM »

Meh, I personally think Ohio would be pink...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies