6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:02:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville  (Read 7786 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 27, 2023, 01:36:10 PM »

... 2. Gun control doesn’t always work. Somalia has a total ban on civilians owning guns, how’s that working out for them?

Are you kidding us with this garbage?
Honestly ... you are going to bring an example of "Somalia" into this discussion? Is this the kind of crap-like examples, the right-leaning media feeds their ignorant viewers?
Just wow.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 12:20:40 PM »

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 11:15:32 AM »

...  Honestly, as a Christian in the Nashville area, I feel in my gut that my community was the victim of a hate crime.  And, from talking with others on social media and at a worship and prayer gathering tonight, I'm not alone in that feeling.  BUT, I love how the local community has all come together over the last 36 hours.

I have not seen you post this much in a mass shooting thread, ever.
Like most conservatives, they only tend to give a ____ when it hits "near home."
And they only tend to think about crime and violence as "hate crimes," when it touches their own identity or way of life.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 02:59:26 PM »

Wait I'm confused, do we need to ban trans people from the military because they're weak and frail, or because they're too aggressive? Conservatives want to have it both ways.

Trump is such an evil man.

What he's saying is their mental weakness is what leads to their physical outburts and aggression.

Are you saying that you, yourself, believe that "trans people" are "mentally weak" and cause them towards "physical outbursts and aggression"?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 03:20:01 PM »

Wait I'm confused, do we need to ban trans people from the military because they're weak and frail, or because they're too aggressive? Conservatives want to have it both ways.

Trump is such an evil man.

What he's saying is their mental weakness is what leads to their physical outburts and aggression.

Are you saying that you, yourself, believe that "trans people" are "mentally weak" and cause them towards "physical outbursts and aggression"?

No, but I was just clarifying what Trump meant to Fergie. I think in this case it applies to the shooter but obviously not all trans people are like that and I know 99% of them are condemning this hate crime and do not support violence.

OK, but trump is not just saying that his statement applies to just "this case." He has made somewhat of a blanket statement about "all trans people in the military." And you seem to be defending his ignorant statement, and that is the impression we are getting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies