6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:42:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 6 dead in shooting at Christian elementary school in Nashville  (Read 7776 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« on: March 29, 2023, 02:54:22 PM »

Wait I'm confused, do we need to ban trans people from the military because they're weak and frail, or because they're too aggressive? Conservatives want to have it both ways.

Trump is such an evil man.
What he's saying is their mental weakness is what leads to their physical outburts and aggression.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 03:03:05 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2023, 03:06:08 PM by Arizona Iced Tea »

Wait I'm confused, do we need to ban trans people from the military because they're weak and frail, or because they're too aggressive? Conservatives want to have it both ways.

Trump is such an evil man.

What he's saying is their mental weakness is what leads to their physical outburts and aggression.

Are you saying that you, yourself, believe that "trans people" are "mentally weak" and cause them towards "physical outbursts and aggression"?
No, but I was just clarifying what Trump meant to Fergie. I think in this case it applies to the shooter but obviously not all trans people are like that and I know 99% of them are condemning this hate crime and do not support violence.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 08:11:34 PM »

Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 11:40:54 AM »

Looks like this was a hate crime towards white Christians?
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2023, 01:07:54 AM »

Didn't we already know from the beginning that this was an anti-Christian hate crime? I'm pretty sure it was discussed here, like, that afternoon.

I guess the race angle wasn't known.

Yeah, this is the big surprise for me. That the attack was anti-Christian is the most obvious thing in the world, but I don't think anyone predicted it would be anti-white too.

It's like if a CRT woke person used 4chan language. Very bizarre. Regardless, she was clearly crazy and never should have been allowed near a gun but Republicans don't want to address this in any way.

If GOP was smart they would make a law that a diagnosis of gender dysphoria makes one ineligible for gun ownership. There have already been two trans identifying females who have committed mass shootings. Obviously the testosterone is destroying their brains.
Trans people are still humans who deserve the same rights as me and you. And that includes the right to own firearms, potentially to protect themselves from folks who want to eradicate their existence.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies