The White House: tack50 Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:51:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House: tack50 Administration
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: The White House: tack50 Administration  (Read 3523 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 03, 2023, 12:22:30 PM »

The White House: The tack50 Administration

Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 12:25:50 PM »

That's a nice lawn. Tongue
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 12:26:22 PM »

Executive Order 58-001

To nominate a candidate for the Vice Presidency

I hereby nominate Razze, of the state of Florida, to be Vice President

x Tack50, President of the Republic of Atlasia

Executive Order 58-002

To make provisions for the application of foreign policy

1. As Commander in-chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Atlasia, I order the termination of any and all military presence and/or operations in the following nations:

-Somalia
-Niger
-Iraq
-Syria
-Yemen

2. Pursuant to SB 113-64, I direct the Secretary of State and the State Department as a whole to prioritize Section 2D in the determination of the necessity of foreign military bases.

Executive Order 58-003

Guidlines referring to the display of certain flags

The federal government shall on any and all properties located within the Southern Region fly the following flag in lieu of any flag adopted, recognized or endorsed by the Southern Region as its representative emblem, and shall recognize the following flag as the legitimate flag of the Southern Region in all documents, diplomatic functions, repositories and/or settings under federal control.

Federally-Recognized Flag of the Southern Region by the Federal Government

West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 01:37:24 PM »

Great job working to antagonize the South. I don't support secession but it's as if you want that. What a unifying President.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 02:32:10 PM »

Great job working to antagonize the South. I don't support secession but it's as if you want that. What a unifying President.
Today I learned supporting equal rights for African-Atlasians is divisive.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 02:51:38 PM »

Undermining one region in this way is okay? Why not do the same in Fremont and Lincoln if equality is really his goal?

Why not fly the BLM flag under the national flag outside the South as well? No, because the goal is just owning the South and owning conservatives.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 03:06:09 PM »

Undermining one region in this way is okay? Why not do the same in Fremont and Lincoln if equality is really his goal?

Why not fly the BLM flag under the national flag outside the South as well? No, because the goal is just owning the South and owning conservatives.

I think it’s odd that you would feel attacked by a flag signaling supporter for the rights of black Atlasians.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2023, 03:08:19 PM »

I think it’s odd that you would feel attacked by a flag signaling supporter for the rights of black Atlasians.

Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2023, 03:10:49 PM »

With all due respect, senator, comments regarding the president's actions should be kept in the Public Office thread. The White House thread is only for official business.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2023, 04:02:31 PM »

With all due respect, senator, comments regarding the president's actions should be kept in the Public Office thread. The White House thread is only for official business.

WD recommended this. Proper decorum must be maintained but overthrowing the government is just dandy.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2023, 05:39:47 PM »

It is meant for taking dumps on.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2023, 09:26:25 PM »

Meh, YT can just come up with a flag of our choice to represent Atlasia if we are gonna play this stupid game.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2023, 09:43:16 PM »

It is meant for taking dumps on.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2023, 04:04:02 AM »

Anyways if I can get the intruders off my lawn... Tongue

Executive Order 58-004

To nominate a candidate for Game Moderator

I hereby nominate Joseph Cao, of the state of Illinois, to the vacancy of  Game Moderator

Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2023, 05:24:13 AM »

Executive Order 58-005

Guidlines referring to trade policy

I hereby direct and empower the Secretary of State to initiate discussions for the renegotiation of NAFTA and CAFTA

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2023, 12:47:36 PM »

Frankly, I think this is a fantastic idea. I’d love to see West Midlander introduce some legislation on this.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2023, 01:46:54 PM »

Frankly, I think this is a fantastic idea. I’d love to see West Midlander introduce some legislation on this.

If he did by EO for one region why not all? It's his initiative. Nice try though.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2023, 02:29:56 PM »

If he did by EO for one region why not all? It's his initiative. Nice try though.

Only the South needs to fly the BLM flag because Lincoln and Fremont's history is less shameful and they have less inequality nowadays.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2023, 02:40:05 PM »

Only the South needs to fly the BLM flag because Lincoln and Fremont's history is less shameful and they have less inequality nowadays.

Says who? The GMs?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2023, 02:42:48 PM »

I'm pretty sure this:

Why not fly the BLM flag under the national flag outside the South as well?

Is your idea. I think you should write the bill!
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2023, 02:44:53 PM »

I'm pretty sure this:

Why not fly the BLM flag under the national flag outside the South as well?

Is your idea. I think you should write the bill!

I asked why his EO applies to one region instead of all with a rhetorical question. It's okay to ask for help reading next time.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2023, 05:34:41 AM »

Executive Order 58-006

Guidelines on employment pre-requisites

Effective immediately, no federal employee or contractor shall be required to have a four-year college degree, unless it's otherwise required or deemed necessary for proving the capabilities to perform the demanded job or contract.

xTack50, President of the Republic of Atlasia
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2023, 06:07:10 AM »

Executive Order 58-007

Enforcement of Anti-Trust Laws

To address the consolidation of industry in many markets across the economy, it is ordered by the Office of the President that the Department of Justice prioritize the challenging of transactions whose consummation may be in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act (26 Stat. 209, 15 U.S.C. 1 et seq.) (Sherman Act), the Clayton Antitrust Act (Public Law 63-212, 38 Stat. 730, 15 U.S.C. 12 et seq.) (Clayton Act), or other laws.

Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2023, 12:14:32 AM »

Just for the record, this has never been done in any president's thread, mine included.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2023, 02:28:11 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2023, 02:42:09 PM by President tack50 »

Executive Order 58-008

Concerning proposed territory acquisition

1. Persuant to SB 113-50 Greenland Act, Section 1, it is so ordered that the Republic of Atlasia shall no longer participate in the proposed international agreement with Denmark regarding the acquisition of Greenland.

2. The State Department is ordered to suspend any negotiations with the governments of Denmark and Greenland.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies