What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Gameplay-PAUSED)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:18:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Gameplay-PAUSED)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22
Author Topic: What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Gameplay-PAUSED)  (Read 17924 times)
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: February 06, 2023, 03:31:33 PM »

Gillibrand Super Tuesday Schedule

Accessed via Imgur

Surrogates

Maura Healey:
In the run up to Super Tuesday, Maura Healey criss-crossed Massachusetts. Joining Senator Gillibrand in many events, she held town halls, rallies, press conferences, and appeared in ads. The very popular Governor of Massachusetts was committed to helping elect the first female President, something which drew in support from many urban and suburban voters who had high favorables of Gov. Healey. She pushed on the policies of the Family Bill of Rights, women's healthcare, and labeled Kirsten Gillibrand as the "candidate for women." This was done in an attempt to draw more women to Senator Gillibrand's side rather than that of Gov. Whitmer and Vice President Harris. This strategy, according to internal polls, was working as Gillibrand enjoyed strong support from women in Massachusetts as well as good showings with LGBTQ+ people, youth voters, and Asian voters. It was if the Senator and the Governor were conjoined at the hip as they criss-crossed the state, always together, attracting thousands to their crowds.

Rep. Chellie Pingree
Rep. Pingree, who recently endorsed Sen. Gillibrand, announced her endorsement at a joint event with the Senator in Portland, ME. The Representative was welcomed on stage with a roar from the crowd and fired them up even more with her endorsement. After the event, she joined Senator Gillibrand in a two-day tour of the state hitting the cities of Bangor, Portland, Augusta, Bar Harbor, Lewiston, Rockland, and Biddeford. The extremely popular representative attracted a lot of support towards Senator Gillibrand from people of all demographics. The Senator enjoyed strong showings of support from women and men alike, helping to diversify her coalition and cement her as the candidate for Maine voters. Attempting to keep Former VP Gore and Senator Merkley from taking the state, Rep. Pingree framed Gillibrand in a light which attracted many. Her endorsement and endless campaigning will no doubt have a positive impact on the Senator's Maine hopes.

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke
The Former Representative campaigned tirelessly for the Gillibrand campaign across the Lone State state. O'Rourke, who attracts Democrats (and Republicans) of all backgrounds was an extremely valuable endorsement for Senator Gillibrand. She hit the cities of El Paso, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, and Lubbock in the short period of time. He held speaking events, press conferences, meet and greets, and virtual events in association with the Gillibrand campaign. The Senator did join Rep. O'Rourke at multiple events as they appeared in front of crowds of thousands. The Senator believed that O'Rourke's charisma and star power would help her with urban and suburban voters along with latino voters in Texas. Hitting the cities of Austin, San Antonio, and El Paso hard, Senator Gillibrand appealed to many in these largely progressive cities.

Rep. Lori Trahan
Massachusetts Represenative Lori Trahan, a female superhero to the people of Massachusetts, joined Senator Gillibrand and Governor Healey at their events in Massachusetts. Rep. Trahan, who's district encompasses northern areas of Massachusetts and the Boston suburbs, helped with Gillibrand's appeal to suburban and exurban voters. Rep. Trahan spoke about the Senator's commitment to working people in her speeches, something which Americans have been disaffected by under past administrations. Rep. Trahan was an asset to the MA for Gillibrand campaign and appeared at many office opening events, GOTV events, and pushed hard on social media for the Senator.

Governor Kathy Hochul
Governor Hochul campaigned for Senator Gillibrand in upstate New York, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts. She did not appear as a speaker at public events, but she hosted multiple fundraisers for the Senator. The reasoning behind her not appearing with the Senator is her notable unpopularity, but her ability to fundraise and draw more "establishment" voters to her side was extremely important to the Senator in the lead up to Super Tuesday.

Representative Paul Tonko
Rep. Tonko spent his time hitting the city of Albany, Boston, and Montpelier hard. His popularity in upstate New York helped to gain support for the Senator amongst both minority communities and upper class, mostly white, communities. This ability to transcend race and class was important to Senator Gilibrand as her campaign sought to expand their coalition to different types of voters.

Representative Yvette Clarke
Representative Clarke spent her time in New York City campaigning for Senator Gillibrand. Although the NY primary wasn't on Super Tuesday, the state was crucial to the Gillibrand Coalition and would help to advance her campaign both in delegates but also in momentum. She was joined by state representatives and NY City Council members at her speaking and fundraising events, bringing in members of latino communities to help broaden the Senator's support.

Representative Jennifer Wexton
Representative Wexton spent her time in her home district in northern Virginia, and in the cities of Richmond, Virginia Beach, Charlottesville, and Williamsburg. The Representative is extremely in her upstate district, a place which Senator Gillibrand is counting on to help her have a good showing in the Virginia primary. Suburban voters are the reason Rep. Wexton beat out Rep. Comstock in 2018 as well as the reasoning behind her multiple re-elections, so joining her not only helped the Senator, but it got her name out to donors and Virginians who hadn't yet heard of her. Additionally, she appeared at universities like the University of Virginia, William & Mary, University of Richmond, George Mason University, and Old Dominion University with Representative Wexton. Along with suburban and urban voters, Senator Gillibrand has been seeking out youth voters in order to help her campaign and take away votes from Senator Jeff Merkley. She was confident in her Virginia abilities thanks to the help of Representative Wexton.

In addition to joining her surrogates campaigning efforts, Senator Gillibrand hit the states of California, Colorado, Minnesota, and North Carolina in independent events joined by family and massive crowds.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #476 on: February 07, 2023, 02:04:57 AM »

For the People: It's Gonna Be Super!

“Well California! Let’s get to work!”

The Vice President was rallying her supporters in California hoping a strong performance in the state will build on the momentum already created by strong showings in the South and a much better than anticipated performance in Michigan. The campaign was in overdrive, sending out volunteers to encourage their supporters to vote, beefing up the Vice President’s schedule and leaving the Vice President's staff in the West Wing scrambling to schedule official White House events and traveling opportunities to promote the administration's agenda. The Vice President is cautiously optimistic about Super Tuesday and not taking anything for granted as she begins to travel the country in the most high stakes way since the launch of her campaign.

The campaign has also begun working towards making the Vice President appear more presidential. Making it an effort to show the Vice President boarding and leaving Marine Two and Air Force Two as much as possible on her social media accounts, putting photos of her and President Biden on her campaign site and touting her record of fighting for reproductive freedom, voting rights, and the influence she has in being the last person in the room when tough decisions are made. The campaign wants voters to see Al Gore as dated and Vice President Harris as a ready and capable leader prepared to take on the mantle from the most progressive President in American history.

All Roads Lead South
The campaign has decided to launch a full scale effort in the South to combat any momentum Al Gore may be gaining in that territory. With a strong focus on Texas, Virginia, North Carolina and Oklahoma down south. The campaign knows that whoever wins the South wins the nomination and they are prepared to put up a spirited fight for that key base of support. The Vice President has privately sought counsel from key Biden aides on the best strategy moving forward and the consensus was clear. Show the American people and the Democratic party who the incumbent Vice President and partner to Joe Biden is now.

The Vice President is spending most of her time in Texas and Virginia, hoping to show a strong showing in especially the Lone Star State.  A state that Joe Biden narrowly won in a fight against Bernie Sanders 4 years prior. The Vice President will be spending the most time in the state of Texas with the second most time spent down South in North Carolina. A state that Joe Biden won 4 years prior and that Vice President Harris believes may be favorable to her seeing as it’s next door neighbors with the state of South Carolina which she won.

All in all, the campaign believes that a strong showing in the South will give her a delegate and popular vote advantage large enough to scare away bottom tier candidates in the race and convince the Democratic establishment to stop playing games and to finally fall in line.

I Believe That She Will Win
With the Vice President being accused of being unelectable by ahem- other campaigns. The Vice President has inserted a certain antecode into her campaign stump speech in order to show any voters uneasy about her electability and depending on polls to make their decision.

"Ya know, this is not the first time political pundits and opponents have doubted me and honestly I guess this shows my resilience and dedication for fighting for the American people, because in every race that I have been in, I have been underestimated, counted out, shunned and disregarded."

"But here's the thing, in every race I have ever run in. I have won! I have won in red wave elections, I have won when other Democrats supporting me lost. We need a candidate who has a history of winning, not losing, and looking at this field I truly believe I am that candidate."

"We need a candidate prepared to fight back and get things done, a candidate with a proven track record of standing up, speaking truth to power and leading from her mind even when the odds are stacked against her, and I will be that candidate and that President on Day One!"

With that out of the way, the Vice President is hopeful that when it comes to the electability question the American people can gradually move away from the “She can’t win” to “She’s been underestimated before and she has won every time. With this new line of thinking the campaign is confident that they can bring on any potential undecided voters wary of the Vice President’s potential electability into her column.

Broken Clocks
The campaign is also struggling to define it’s strategy for the coming weeks however. Although they have built up their ground game to prepare for a long nomination fight, after Super Tuesday not much planning has gone into the Vice President’s schedule or possible campaign operations. So the Vice President has decided to begin to place an emphasis on heavy hitting large delegate states. Such as New York, Florida, Illinois and Ohio.

Although the Vice President’s political instincts have been known to not always be best tuned. The common analysis among the campaign team is that a good focus on these states after what they are hoping will be a strong Super Tuesday performance will any possible momentum the Vice President may have going into the convention which will largely benefit her if the convention is in fact brokered.

VP On The Road: Schedule of Kamala Harris

February 28th

The Vice President would spend the day after the Michigan primary back home in California, meeting with her campaign volunteers and embarking with them to shake hands and meet potential voters, with the Vice President knowing from experience that the best way to personally connect with voters in races especially as spirited as this one is to connect with them and this is what their goal was, to personally draw voters to the Vice President’s campaign

The Vice President would also hold a large rally at the University of California, Berkeley where she would address students and undecided voters in the audience

"Now, I know you all are tired already of this election, you're tired of politicians telling you 'Oh this is the most important election' I know, because I can honestly say I am tired too. But when we get tired we shouldn't throw our hands up and give in. We roll up our sleeves and fight!

"And I can honestly say this truly is one of the most important elections in our lifetimes. And I'm just not talking about rhetoric or how candidate's talk, and yes that is an issue as well. But this is about something as baffling and confusing as books. And the sad reality is, if you want your children to be able to read a history book and learn knowledge from that book, the Republican Party is not who you want to vote for."

"If you want to be able to make your own decisions about your body and what you can and can not do with what is in it or even as we have seen in some states, what you wear and how you wear it. The Republican Party is not who you want to vote for! Joe Biden said it best, this is not your father's Republican party, and if we are being honest this is not even the Republican party of 20 years ago, well some of you are 20 so-" (Laughs)

February 29th
The Vice President would fly out to the state of Virginia to accept the endorsement of American talk show host, Oprah Winfrey. After the rally the Vice President would conduct a radio interview where she would discuss the campaign and her hopeful predictions for the future of the campaign.

“So this campaign has really just been great and I am so glad that our party, the Democratic party, has such a diverse and amazing group of voters and supporters because that really is the future of our country, whether you're Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, you will have a place in this Democratic party and the future of this country, and so I am also glad that our campaign is compromised of such a diverse group of Americans."

"And so when it's all said and done, I do believe we will come out on top at the convention and this November and I can't wait to get to work for the American people."

After the interview the Vice President would visit a local Richmond campaign field office and greet volunteers and staffers there and thank them for their work before traveling to a local strip mall and chatting with potential voters and even attempting to be friendly to those who made it very clear they were not voting for Harris. Telling one “Gore 2020” supporter “We need you to get you a new t-shirt man! You’re breaking my heart”

The Vice President’s Virginia swing was meant to shore up any undecided voters and leave the swaying and switching of votes to her to the campaign team and staff best equipped to promote the Vice President’s campaign. After the event the Vice President would board her plane and continue her Southern trek.

March 1st
Hitting the ground running in Austin, Texas. The Vice President is keeping her appearances once again personal and intimate with voters. Shaking hands, flashing a toothy grin and holding babies with “KAMALA” onesies.  The Vice President is feeling the enthusiasm from the group and even if she doesn’t win Texas, is confident that the delegate margin's will be close enough to warrant a tie.

After leaving Austin, the Vice President took a short flight to Dallas where she met with local Democratic politicians supporting her campaign and held a town hall with senior citizens pledging to do everything she can as President to protect Social Security from Republican spending cuts and do everything she can to protect Medicare and Medicaid benefits for seniors.

March 2nd
Swinging through the Raleigh, North Carolina region, the Vice President visited a homeless shelter and helped pass out food, clothes (especially socks and underwear), toiletries and anything else requested by the shelter. The Vice President would later tell a reporter who questioned her on the significance of being there; “These people are Americans too, and I am not here as a candidate but I am here as the Vice President of the United States looking out for the people I work for”

After the homeless shelter visit, the Vice President would give a brief speech at a local high school gymnasium where she discussed the importance of the potential election of the first female and first female President of the United States of America.

"So, I see a lot of little girls here with their fathers and mothers, and so I just wanna invite all the little ladies up here on the stage with me, come on don't be scared. Okay yeah, can we give them all a hand as they come up?"

"This is the future of our nation and we must do everything we can to fight for this future. Whether it be equal pay, codifying of the right for women to make decisions about their bodies, or even creating opportunities, I want to be a President of equality and equity and think about how far we will get by electing the first woman as President of the United States! I'm exited for that!"

March 3rd
The Vice President would head back home to California to rally her supporters in San Francisco, the birthplace of her political career and what turned into a “This is your Life” segment created by the campaign. With old staffers surprising Harris on stage, friends thanking Harris for the impact she had on their lives and all of the such, it was a very emotional homecoming for the Vice President.

After the event the Vice President would fly to Massachusetts to try and consolidate a solid base of support in Elizabeth Warren’s home state and a state that Joe Biden won in 2020. The campaign believes that by making inroads into these progressive strongholds opportunity is present for a strong showing.

March 4th
With the final day of campaigning upon them, the campaign sent Vice President Harris swinging across the country. With quick rallies and appearances in Texas, Virginia and North Carolina. And then sending her to Colorado, Iowa, Massachusetts, and Maine. The campaign is absolutely determined not to leave a single stone unturned in their quest for the White House.

The Vice President also spent the day calling teams on the ground trying to determine what was their plan in the coming days for getting voters out, ordering shuttle buses to get senior citizens to the polls and coordinating planning for Harris’ speech the following night. As the night closed in on the final day before what could be a great boost or a great downer of the campaign, the Vice President held one final rally in Arlington, Virginia

"No matter what happens tomorrow, I can tell you all with the greatest confidence that this campaign is going on! We are going to continue our fight for the American people, and I gotta say I am really confident about tomorrow, I really am. But I can't do this alone, I need all of you to stand with me and use your voice to vote!"

"So when polls open tomorrow in Virginia, please head out and vote. Encourage your friends to vote, encourage your family, co-workers. Everyone you know tell them to vote, especially for me! And I am so grateful to all of you. Let's get this done! Thank you all so much!"

March 5th
When Super Tuesday arrived the Vice President made a quick stop at the White House to attend a briefing with President Biden on the increasingly tense situation between Taiwan and China and to offer advice and counsel to the President on what to do with the situation. Afterwards the Vice President would work in her office until the afternoon where she would board Air Force Two back home to Los Angeles.

The Vice President would call several of her volunteers once she made it home, asking for reports on the situation on the ground, voter turnout numbers and if their supporters are turning out how they were expected to. Once all was done the Vice President read over her speech for the night, reviewed her wardrobe and begin cooking dinner for her friends and family while CNN's pre-election night coverage played in the background.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #477 on: February 07, 2023, 02:15:02 AM »

Kamala: For the People
Ad #1 = First, But Not Last: Aired in South Carolina, Nevada, Georgia

VOICEOVER: Kamala Harris, November 7, 2020

"And while I may be the first women in this office, I will not be the last..."

"Because every little girl, watching tonight, sees that this is a country of possibilities..."

"And to the children of our country regardless of your gender, our country has sent you a clear message..."

"Dream with ambition"

"Lead with conviction"

"And see yourselves in a way that others may not simply because they've never seen it before."

CUT TO: Kamala Harris talking to camera

HARRIS:
I'm Kamala Harris, and I approve this message to pave the way for a generation of Americans who believe anything is possible if they just put their mind to it. Go to KamalaHarris.org to join our campaign and I hope you will join us on this journey. For the People.

Re-airing in every Super Tuesday state, as well as Illinois, Ohio, Florida.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #478 on: February 07, 2023, 09:19:38 AM »
« Edited: February 07, 2023, 12:12:02 PM by McGovernite »

Re-Aired in all Super Tuesday states

Gillibrand Ad: Impossible
Aired in IA, NH, MA, NY
All images accessed via Imgur

I want to get money out of politics. There's a lot of political corruption and we know that anything we want to accomplish there's always something or someone standing in the way. The corrupt special interests, the greed, the lies.

As soon as you get money out of politics, it changes everything.

I will codify Roe, repeal the Hyde Amendment.

Only appointed judges and justices that believe Roe v. Wade is settled precedent.

I will not only re-engage on the global climate accords, but I will lead the nationwide and global conversation.

When John F. Kennedy said, I want to put a man on the moon, he did not know he could get a man on the moon, in ten years. But he knew it would be a measure of our innovation, our competitiveness.

I will start a green energy race with China. You make it a measure of our success.

I would have a community-based asylum process. We have real immigration judges so that we can have a comprehensive and thoughtful system.

The Family Bill of Rights: The right to a healthy and safe pregnancy. National paid leave, a safe and affordable nursery, give birth or adopt a child. Affordable day care and universal pre-k.

I will make sure if you would like a third gender on any federal license that you may put an X. Guarantee your right to adopt a child. Guarantee your right to IVF treatments. Guarantee your transgender treatments.

Guarantee Medicare for All. Guarantee a single-payer system. I know how to get it done.

Nothing was done after Sandy Hook, after Charleston, after Las Vegas. I will make sure we have universal background checks, ban the large magazines, the assault rifles, the military-style weapons.

I would legalize marijuana, de-criminalize marijuana, and I would de-schedule marijuana.

If you really want to get something done, just tell me it's impossible and I'll get it done.

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #479 on: February 07, 2023, 09:47:56 AM »

Gillibrand Rallies Support for Super Tuesday

Accessed via Imgur

February 28th

After the Michigan primary, Senator Gillibrand flew back to New York in order to hold an event at Gillibrand HQ in NYC. After visiting HQ, Senator Gillibrand took the "GilliBus" to Amherst, MA, stopping in smaller cities along the way. In these smaller cities, she would walk around town centers (main streets) shopping, meeting people, exchanging ideas, posing for photos, and holding babies of concerned mothers. Once she got to Amherst, she spoke in front of educators, many union teachers, about the importance of education and how as President she would support it. This appealed heavily to the audience and to the town of Amherst as their main industry is education. Gaining support from smaller to medium sized towns like those she stopped and spoke at it crucial to Gillibrand's MA ground game.

February 29th

Senator Gilibrand departed Amherst for the city of Boston with Rep. Trahan and Gov. Healey, stopping in Salem, Plymouth, Cambridge, Worcester, Lowell, Brockton, and New Bedford along the way. These events were smaller scale town halls, but in Boston, the Senator arrived to a crowd of thousands chanting her name and waving signs. Senator Gillibrand hit hard on progressive issues in the city of Boston in order to bridge the progressive-moderate divide in a state full of many of both of them. Senator Gillibrand's goal was to set her self up as the candidate for both of these types of Democrats and to keep people like Senator Merkley and Former Vice President Gore from stealing either sect of the party.

March 1st

After a successful campaign effort in MA, Senator Gillibrand flew to Fairfax, VA where she would hold a rally with Rep. Jennifer Wexton at George Mason University. This rally was attended by hundreds of students and thousands of supporters. Northern Virginia is key to Gillibrand's path to winning the Virginia primary, or at least getting a good showing, and would help propel her campaign's message about her appeal to suburban voters. After speaking in Fairfax, Senator Gillibrand took a short flight to Richmond, VA where she held another speaking event and then left for Williamsburg. When in Williamsburg she spoke at William & Mary University to an enthusiastic crowd.

March 2nd

After a great trip in Virginia, Senator Gillibrand flew to Austin, TX where she met up with Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke in order to hold a speaking event outside of the Texas State Capitol. She used this event to speak about the dangerous policy agenda of the GOP and Governor Greg Abbott, earning cheers from Texas Democrats who were disaffected by his 3-term nightmare. After the event, she and Rep. O'Rourke toured the city of Austin, taking photos with supporters and passerbys, and going door to door at local businesses and homes in order to get people out to vote. After a great morning in Austin, Senator Gillibrand and Rep. O'Rourke drove to San Antonio where she held another event at the Riverwalk. Her Texas campaign was bolstered because of Rep. O'Rourke's star power, something which would no doubt help her with Texas Democrats.

March 3rd

After a day in Texas, Senator Gillibrand flew to Denver, CO where she held speaking events involving both rallies and town halls. After these events, she, along with supporters, campaigned in suburban Denver and Boulder, attracting a key demographic to vote for her in the upcoming primary. Senator Gillibrand relied heavily on the large suburban population in Colorado in order to help her campaign's chances. Then, after a great morning and afternoon, she flew to Portland, ME for a full day of campaigning the next day.

March 4th

Once in Maine, Senator Gillibrand criss-crossed the entire coastline, visiting cities big and small with Rep. Chellie Pingree. These events were smaller scale due to Maine's small population, but they still had a large presence of enthusiasm. She visited the campuses of Bowdoin College, Colby College, and Bates College in order to meet with students, a key demographic in her Maine campaign's success. She lined herself up as the most progressive candidate in the race, working to keep Senator Merkley from stealing Maine away from her camp.

March 5th

On the day of Super Tuesday, Senator Gillibrand flew back to Boston to hold her campaign's closing rally of the cycle. Perhaps her biggest rally yet, she inspired the crowd and fostered cheers which could be heard all the way to the New Hampshire border. Senator Gillibrand was confident in her Super Tuesday abilities, especially in Massachusetts, and spent the day blitzing the city left, right, up, and down. In the evening, she joined her campaign at the Marriot Hotel Boston, where she would later hold her election night party in one of the ballrooms.
RGM2609
« Reply #480 on: February 07, 2023, 10:03:18 AM »

Gavin Newsom hits the trail for Al Gore in California

As the long-awaited Super Tuesday came along, and Al Gore had to divert his resources away to other states, Gavin Newsom stepped in and campaigned for the Gore campaign as if it was his very own, with at least three events every day. Newsom told people that the Gore campaign "is the only one which proved to have support in all corners of the party, and Al Gore is the only candidate with an unifying platform and an experienced outlook. Running against an unpopular and unelectable candidate, Al Gore is our best, and possibly even only, shot at victory in November!" According to Newsom, Al Gore has exhibited during his career the qualities a leader needs most, namely morality and a willingness to fight for your principles. Newsom also said: "This is now a two-person race. There is no way around it. So when we look at these two candidates, and we ask ourselves, which one of them do we trust to both win and implement a progressive agenda, there is only one answer. Al Gore has been fighting his entire life for Democratic principles, above all the fight against climate change. With President Gore, a brighter future is indeed in reach."

While privately Newsom knows that Harris will carry California, in public he remained defiant. Newsom said: "Up against an unpopular and unelectable opponent, we are confident that Vice President Gore will carry California. He has beaten all odds during this primary season and we are confident he will do so again, with the support of Democratic primary voters", thus attempting to flip the "underestimation" narrative by the Harris campaign onto its head. He went as far as to say: "a vote for Al Gore is also a vote for me, for the values I advocated for during my entire career and campaign, for the way we are governing this state." Newsom was all in.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #481 on: February 07, 2023, 10:49:07 AM »

TV/Radio Ad: Popcorn

Josh Hawley calls himself a consistent America Firster and a critic of forever wars. The record just doesn't add up.

Hawley boasted for years on his support of the Iraq War, backing Bush on every misstep.

And when he had the chance to serve his country as a young man after 9/11, he went abroad . . . to a pampered, elite British school.

What did Hawley do there? In the face of our men and women risking everything in Iraq, he sat and popped popcorn during the invasion.

Josh Hawley wants you to think he's a leader in the trenches. When push comes to shove, he prefers the sidelines.

I'm Roger Stone and I approve this message.

This ad will air in all Super Tuesday states as part of the Stone campaign's strategy to highlight areas of contrast on America First issues, particularly in the wake of unrest in Ukraine and Taiwan.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #482 on: February 07, 2023, 11:50:44 AM »
« Edited: February 07, 2023, 12:02:50 PM by YPestis25 »

Gore Advertisements Part Two:

Candidate for the Rio Grande:

*Insert images of Al Gore visiting the Rio Grande Valley*

For Al Gore, rural issues are personal. He grew up in a small town. He’s seen what’s happened to small town America the past forty years. He’s ready to be the candidate for rural issues and small town America.

*Insert images of new construction in rural areas*

That’s why Al Gore has made rural revitalization a key part of his platform. That’s why Al Gore is committed to protecting and reviving small town life. That’s why Al Gore is running for President - to make sure that those communities which have been forgotten for too long has a voice in the White House.

I'm Al Gore and I approve this message.

*This advertisement will play exclusively in South Texas media markets*

Party Leader:

*Insert clips of Al Gore being endorsed by various party luminaries*

Jerry Brown:

Al Gore is my choice for President.

Gavin Newsom:

A vote for Al Gore is a vote for me.

Lizzie Fletcher:

Al Gore is ready to unite this party and take us to White House.

Narrator:

Al Gore is ready to unite the Democratic Party and hold the White House this November. Support the candidate that we can all get behind.

I'm Al Gore and I approve this message.

*This advertisement will play throughout all Super Tuesday states.*
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #483 on: February 07, 2023, 01:01:34 PM »

TV/Radio Ad: United

Hi, I'm Kari Lake.

I'm Governor Kristi Noem.

I'm Congressman Matt Gaetz.

TOGETHER: And I support Roger Stone for President.

LAKE: Roger has always been there for the forgotten Americans, unafraid to speak up about our broken communities and failed leadership.

NOEM: He's been the fiercest defender of our pocketbooks and our Constitutional rights.

GAETZ: If you want a real MAGA conservative who can crush Kamala and the Dem machine, look no further.

LAKE: We all ran against each other, but we all believe in Roger Stone. That's no small feat, folks!

NOEM: Roger is a leader in the mold of Trump, and of Reagan. Now the elites are trying to silence this movement and keep us from rising up.

GAETZ: Don't let the media control this election and anoint their handpicked choices!

LAKE: Our country is on the line. Only Roger Stone can unite this party and win in November.

NOEM: Only Roger Stone can restore our God-given freedoms and beat the woke mob.

GAETZ: Only Roger Stone can do the hard work and Make America Great Again.

This ad will air across all Super Tuesday states. Particularly heavy rotation will occur on Fox News throughout the day. This ad presents a unified front with conservatives for Stone as the candidate who has far and away consolidated the most support from primary opponents. Messaging is also geared towards a call to action against the conservative establishment's recent coordination around Youngkin and Hawley, raising awareness on their moves and utilizing their very platforms for counter-programming.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #484 on: February 07, 2023, 04:35:40 PM »

LIN WOOD COMES OUT OF HIDING FOR FIRST TIME SINCE CAMPAIGN SUSPENSION

After getting snubbed by the Grammys and the Oscars, Lin Wood has left hiding to unveil an edited version of a recent Roger Stone ad featuring the disgraced and disbarred former attorney. The Stone campaign has disavowed the edited ad. Wood has said he feels upset that the Stone campaign has not acknowledged Wood's endorsement but still wishes Stone the best of luck as he "confronts the woke bob of election thiefs."

TV/Radio Ad: United

Hi, I'm Kari Lake.

I'm Governor Kristi Noem.

I'm Congressman Matt Gaetz.

AND I AM LIN WOOD

TOGETHER: And I support Roger Stone for President.

LAKE: Roger has always been there for the forgotten Americans, unafraid to speak up about our broken communities and failed leadership.

NOEM: He's been the fiercest defender of our pocketbooks and our Constitutional rights.

GAETZ: If you want a real MAGA conservative who can crush Kamala and the Dem machine, look no further.

WOOD: Josh Hawley is part of the cabal of baby-eating socialists with Kampala Harris.

LAKE: We all ran against each other, but we all believe in Roger Stone. That's no small feat, folks!

NOEM: Roger is a leader in the mold of Trump, and of Reagan. Now the elites are trying to silence this movement and keep us from rising up.

GAETZ: Don't let the media control this election and anoint their handpicked choices!

WOOD: Do you get my euphemism?

LAKE: Our country is on the line. Only Roger Stone can unite this party and win in November.

NOEM: Only Roger Stone can restore our God-given freedoms and beat the woke mob.

GAETZ: Only Roger Stone can do the hard work and Make America Great Again.

WOOD: Roger Stone approves of my throuple.

𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #485 on: February 07, 2023, 06:28:17 PM »

February/March 2024

Bummed by the poor Michigan result, the Adams campaign now considers a last push for Super Tuesday. Like most campaigns, a semi-official ranking of states to prioritize has been defined.

Tier 1
Alabama
California
North Carolina
Tennessee
Texas

Tier 2
Arkansas
Colorado
Oklahoma
Virginia

Tier 3
Iowa
Maine
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Utah
Vermont

Ads have been run in the lower South emphasizing racial justice and his personal background, in Texas and California emphasizing immigration reform and labour rights, and in the latter also a message about homelessness and crime - Adams has obtained among others the support of 2022 LA mayoral candidate Rick Caruso.

Mayor Adams has also continued his recent approach of being softer in his tone and resorting to fewer attacks, hoping to draw a contrast with the frontrunners Harris and Gore, whose feud has reached epic proportions.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #486 on: February 07, 2023, 10:22:28 PM »

My Stone Pillow

Amid reports that Rupert Murdoch has directed management at Fox News to diminish and downplay Roger Stone across network coverage, a score of conservative voices have gradually picked up on this and amplified outrage over media elites "subverting the democratic process." If the Murdoch empire would play this way, the Stone camp will force Murdoch to come to the table and listen.

Enter Stone's secret weapon and arguably the biggest advertiser on Fox News: MyPillow.

CEO Mike Lindell, who endorsed Stone shortly after ending his own campaign, has been particularly incensed over the network's recent coverage (or lack thereof) surrounding Stone along with their takes on election integrity issues. Lindell decided to embark on a radical new media campaign leading up to Super Tuesday and beyond. His TV ads would essentially transform into full-fledged, pro-Stone infomercials as he introduced a new line of pillows. These ads would air 24/7 and dominate the airwaves of Fox and other conservative channels, no matter what the talking heads may focus on instead. This would be around-the-clock, nationwide advertising for Stone at no cost to his campaign.

Hello, I'm Mike Lindell, inventor and CEO of MyPillow. You folks know how strong of a supporter I've always been of President Donald J. Trump. Today, I'd like to talk to you about someone I believe can be just as transformative for our country: my dear friend, Mr. Roger J. Stone.

I know Roger Stone very well, and he's a good man of faith. He's all about securing our elections, defending our way of life, and bringing good-paying jobs right back here in America.

I believe in him so passionately, in fact, that I'm now proudly introducing our latest brand of MyPillows: My Stone Pillow!

Made with our most advanced technology yet, these pillows are the top-of-the-line soft. You'll doze off just like that, take it from me!

My Stone Pillow has countless customizable designs you can choose from. We've even unveiled a once-in-a-lifetime commemorative design featuring Roger Stone, President Trump, and yours truly! You won't want to miss out on that one!

For such a special pillow, you deserve a special deal. That's why I'm breaking new ground and announcing our lowest prices yet! You can get My Stone Pillow right now for the low, low price of $15.99! Enter Promo Code STONEZONE and get 50% off on your next purchase! This is a limited-time offer, though, so don't miss out on your big chance!

Roger Stone is the man we need, just like we need a comfortable night's sleep. I hope you'll join me in getting My Stone Pillow so we can have it all!

~For the best night's sleep in the whole wide world, visit MyPillow.com!~

Much of the proceeds that come with purchases of My Stone Pillow would be redirected to Lindell's Super PAC, American Traditions Fund, that he started early last year. This would further enrich and bolster Stone's advertising game across the country as he competes with the biggest of donors from rival campaigns.

Lindell has also taken to be an enthusiastic surrogate for Stone on the trail, heavily focused on his homestate of Minnesota (where he is the most famous and popular Republican statewide). He would focus on economic and values-driven voters while calling out the unfair treatment of Stone and his supporters. Lindell also took a step further and broke some pertinent news: If Fox would not change course and provide fair treatment for Stone, MyPillow would permanently pull out as an advertiser.

Folks, the only real choice we have in this election is Roger Stone! You won't find a single better advocate for the working men and women of this country. Roger's going to turboboost our jobs and factories right here in America, just like MyPillow right here in the Land of 10,000 Lakes!

I've gotta say this, also. Roger and his supporters have not been getting a fair shake by the media, not by a long shot. That includes Fox! Rupert Murdoch has my number and he can call me anytime. I'll warn him here, though, that he shouldn't mess with the American people's right to a fair election. If Fox won't commit to fair coverage among all these candidates, maybe MyPillow won't put up with that any longer! Let's see what their bottom line looks like after we give them a wakeup call, folks! *cheers*
oldkyhome
Rookie
United States

« Reply #487 on: February 08, 2023, 12:12:51 AM »
« Edited: February 19, 2023, 06:02:38 PM by oldkyhome »

Public Domain, via Facebook

Soaring Into Super Tuesday: Hawley's March Strategy

Senator Hawley came short in the South Carolina primary. He finished a semi-distant third in the Nevada caucus. By all metrics, he should be falling behind, yet polls now showed him emerging as the Republican frontrunner. So what happened? Put simply, exposure. Amidst a volatile, constantly changing race, Hawley was defining the discourse. In South Carolina, he set the stage and presented himself to a national audience as the face of the MAGA movement. In Nevada, he rocked the headlines and landed a critical blow to Stone's credibility as a candidate. The results didn't matter; the publicity did.

When Hawley strode into his South Carolina watch party, he was more confident than ever of his position. Even as he failed to score the coveted upset he had hoped for in the nation's First-in-the-South primary, he made waves with the party's rank-and-file by putting together an almost identical coalition to Trump's in 2016 - drawing much-needed attention to his brand and his message. Make no mistake, conservatives were taking notice. Nothing would make that clearer than the endorsements he racked up in the immediate aftermath: influencers like Candace Owens, Mike Huckabee, and Larry Elder, as well as many Southern heavyweights like Byron Donalds, Mark Robinson, and Kay Ivey.

For a growing share of voters, Hawley was the only candidate who could boast an impressive coalition in all 4 early states, the only candidate who could stand tall amidst a battered field, the only candidate who could fight and beat Kamala Harris.

Nevada would make this contrast even more pronounced. Try as he might to overcome it, Stone had hit a ceiling. His 'big break' in the Silver State's caucus amounted to a measly 3% win - a win made possible only with Lake's endorsement, who's 'collaboration' with the Stone campaign had been placed under growing levels of scrutiny. In the end, his triumph only left an already-confused electorate disoriented, and as candidates scrambled in preparation for Super Tuesday, Republicans were no-doubt looking for someone who could project the strength and vigor necessary to lead the party as their nominee.

Nobody would be more dedicated to that than Senator Hawley. Everything since Iowa had culminated to this point. Now he would charge into Super Tuesday no holds barred. During this stretch, his campaign honed in on bread-and-butter issues for MAGA voters, seeking to present Hawley as the standard-bearer for the party's rank-and-file on immigration, crime, and foreign policy. Of note, he would distinguish himself from Roger Stone and his ilk with vigilant anti-China rhetoric, mirroring much of Trump's positions on trade and national security to justify shifting U.S foreign policy in opposition to the CCP's expansion.

As for Stone himself, the gloves were off. In a press conference the day after the Nevada caucus, Hawley ridiculed the idea Roger Stone had any room to call anyone else 'slick' or 'methodical' and slammed his candidacy a 'constant stream of publicity stunts and dirty tricks.' Hawley's surrogates pressed on the content that emerged from the New York Post's report on the New Hampshire primary, bringing it to the national forefront and denouncing Stone - in no uncertain terms - as a 'cheat' and a 'spoiler.'

The Hawley campaign also expanded its reach into AM Radio, amassing the endorsements of almost a dozen conservative radio hosts, ranging from lesser-known commentators like Rick Roberts and Leo Terrell to giants like Jim Daly and Mark Levin. As Super Tuesday rapidly approached, it was essential for Hawley to keep his message in the airwaves and in the minds of Republican voters, and with such a high concentration of his base in the 45-64 age range, this would be his pulpit.

All publicity is good publicity, the old adage goes. That's probably what Roger Stone would say, anyway. For Hawley, he thought different. Publicity builds a brand. It defines a candidate. That requires careful curation and execution. Too much junk and voters may just see you that way. To win over the critical mass of Republicans on Super Tuesday, Hawley would need to do more than disrupt. He would need to be the leader Republicans have been waiting for.

Public Domain, via C-Span

Hawley: "We're going to see a lot of junk attacks flying my way."

Speaking to reporters the day after the Nevada caucus, Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) commented on a new poll that showed him leading the Republican field, attributing his success to voters 'resentment of D.C politics', called the primary a 'mess', and predicted that special interests were going to 'dump millions' against him on Super Tuesday. A couple excerpts:

"Y'know, I won't call myself the frontrunner, but right now the race is changing. We expect to do very well on Super Tuesday, as we always have, and I think we've got a great team on the ground to pull that off. We've got them to thank for our success, but we've also got to remember, voters are just tired of old Washington politics. That's a major factor at play here. Governor DeSantis and Youngkin, they talk a big game on kitchen-table issues, but they're silent on many of the issues that count. On immigration, on China, on the fentanyl epidemic. On Super Tuesday, voters are going to make a resounding verdict and end this mess of a primary."

"Special interests have tried their darndest to sink this campaign since Iowa. It just isn't happening. But I expect that they won't give up, and Super Tuesday is where it'll count. We're going to see a lot of junk attacks flying my way, not just from DeSantis and Stone but also from all these anonymous dark money groups. Chamber of Commerce. Club for Growth. They're going to crank up the pressure, but I'm used to it. It's the same interest groups that sunk 70 million to defeat me in 2018. Bring it on."

"Roger Stone is an agitator. He's attacking me right now cause he's 10-points down in most states and thinks this is what will give him attention. He ought to answer to the millions of America First voters who are furious right now with the leaked memos that've come out of the New York Post. There are serious, serious concerns there, and if Stone thinks he can win his presidency through a constant stream of publicity stunts and dirty tricks, he's in for a shock next Tuesday."
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #488 on: February 08, 2023, 03:33:25 PM »

Gaetz hits the campaign trail for Stone

Following his endorsement of Roger Stone, Matt Gaetz did not spare any of his energies in ensuring his Trumpist ally won the nomination. Ahead of Super Tuesday, he made the rounds on right-wing news shows, and spoke in support of Stone at the young conservative organisations he'd found much support in during the primary, to try and corral these young voters into the Stone camp. Gaetz largely focused on the Midwest and South. Below is an excerpt from a speech he made to the Oklahoma University College Republicans:

Folks, I'm gonna be plain. This is not the kind of primary where, though we may have disagreements, we can all be confident in ending up with a great nominee we can unite behind. This is a sorry, sorry field in which Roger Stone is the only choice. I don't think I need to explain why Youngkin is awful, creature of the globalist establishment he is. Ron DeSantis, well, the guy's fighting for more than just his political life right now, he's done a lot of bad things that could end him up in a lot of trouble. He's corrupt to his core, and make no mistake: he'll sell the MAGA movement out on day one in office. And, finally, Josh Hawley, the most two-faced sonofabitch I've ever known; and as someone who's spent the last six years of his life in Congress, that's really saying something! A Yale and Stanford guy practically oozing with self-serving ambition; frankly, if you buy he's actually some kind of "populist", I'm not sure there's anything that can be done to help you.

But Roger is one of the biggest patriots I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He loves this country to death, and he'll never back down in the fight to save it from the radical left. He'll never kowtow to special interests, and he will drain the swamp. This is a guy who is in it just for the pure love of our movement, who has no ambitions beyond that, who is actually a close personal friend of President Trump. Folks, do I even need to tell you? You have to get out and vote Roger Stone on Tuesday.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #489 on: February 08, 2023, 07:16:46 PM »

GLENN YOUNGKIN 2024: AMERICA, RENEWED

282 Hours

Just after 1 AM Eastern in the wee hours of February 23, the Nevada primary was called. And just after 7 PM Eastern on March 5, merely 11 days later, polls would close in the first Super Tuesday contests. The stretch run of the campaign was here, and the next days would be critical. Youngkin had come so far - emerging from the fracas of a crowded Republican primary to stake his claim as one of the frontrunners, dethroning former favorite Ron DeSantis in the process. After spending the past months hunkering down in crucial early states, Youngkin and company prepared to embark on a whirlwind, truly cross-country tour. With Hawley and Stone rolling around in the mud, there was no better time for Youngkin to capitalize and seize victory on Super Tuesday.

282 hours. 11 days. Every one critical to the surging Youngkin campaign.

Postmortem

Nevada for Stone. An expected development following the Lake endorsement, and one the Youngkin campaign was prepared for - in fact, the Governor holding Stone's margin to three points was almost an overperformance, a stunning surge from Youngkin's initially meager Nevada support. After the AP call, an upbeat Youngkin promptly took the stage to address and thank his supporters.

Quote from: excerpt from Governor Youngkin's post-NV speech
Wow! Thank you Nevada!

Look, folks, this may not have been the result we were hoping for. But it cannot be understated how far we have come. Just a few months ago, we were barely hitting 5% here. And tonight - thanks to the strength of our message, the strength of our amazing team of staffers and volunteers, we have come in an incredibly close second. Folks here in Nevada and across the nation are tired of the incompetence of the Biden Administration - and they want a conservative candidate with strong principles and a proven record of winning to take up the mantle and bring conservative values back to the White House!

Folks, our work to see through a vision of an America, renewed, is only beginning!

After delivering remarks and personally thanking his Nevada campaign team, Youngkin and crew - wasting no time - headed west to California. From Massachusetts to Utah, campaign apparati were kicked into high gear and surrogates activated. As the sun rose over the Mojave Desert, the Youngkin campaign prepared to launch their final salvo before Super Tuesday.

Golden State of Mind

California was integral to the Youngkin campaign. Many of Youngkin's most prominent backers hailed from the Golden State, and California's vast suburbs, full of voters frustrated with incompetent, suffocating Democratic rule, were almost tailor-made for the Youngkin brand. And, it was in California that Youngkin's dedicated investments in Asian-American outreach would pay off.

Fresh off the Strip, Youngkin arrived in the Los Angeles metro area the morning of the 23rd, and wasting no time, immediately hit the campaign trail. Youngkin's first stop was western Orange County - where Asian voters of all political stripes had united to rebuke Biden and help deliver the House to Republicans. Traveling alongside Representatives Michelle Steele and Young Kim - who proudly represented these communities in Congress - as well as Lanhee Chen (the most successful statewide Republican candidate in recent history) and local Asian-American GOP organizations, Youngkin crisscrossed the LA suburbs (from Chino Hills to Garden Grove), meeting with business owners and donors while rallying local campaign volunteers. Railing against the socialist policies of the California government - the worst excesses of the radical Democrat party incarnate - particularly his bread-and-butter issues of inflation, crime, and education (pointing to the controversies roiling the San Francisco school board just up the road), Youngkin found a willing audience in California Republicans. Across three days, Youngkin continued his journey across Southern California, venturing south to the San Diego suburbs then east to Riverside County, holding rallies alongside local Representatives Darrell Issa and Ken Calvert, culminating in a blockbuster rally - hosted in beautiful Huntington Beach - alongside his surrogates and the SoCal GOP's finest on the 25th. Sweater vests were distributed with abandon.

Quote from: Governor Youngkin
Californians have experienced the consequences of failed liberal policies firsthand. Californians know that the creep of socialism into our hallowed institutions must be stopped at all costs. And, it's past time that Californians once more have a President that they can rely on - to take on tax-and-spend Democrats, to fix the educational institutions that radical socialists have broken over and over, to fight back against the wave of crime liberal policies have enabled. In 1980, Ronald Reagan, a native son of California, became that President. And together, we will restore his values to the White House this November!

Look, we won the House in 2022 because middle-class folks in blue states were sick and tired of liberal Biden policy. From Virginia to California, from farmers in the Piedmont to small business owners here in Orange County, voters saw the surge in inflation, the rises in crime, the propaganda in our public schools, rose up and said 'Enough!'. And I am confident those very same voters are going to deliver us the White House and the Senate in 2024. As the Republican nominee and as President, I will do my utmost to ensure the voices of Republicans, the voices of regular working Americans everywhere - from the American heartland and here in California - will not go unheard!

Moving north, Youngkin would pay tribute to the Reagan Presidential Library alongside Rep. Mike Garcia, reflecting on Reagan's legacy - and styling himself as the best candidate to bring Reagan's strong conservative principles back to Washington. Trekking across the Central Valley - hoping to find support among more rural California Republicans, Youngkin would visit the districts of key endorsees Kevin McCarthy and David Valadao, rallying alongside the veteran Representatives in Bakersfield before traveling to smaller locales - Porterville, Visalia, Hanford - to speak with local voters on economic issues, campaigning on his commitment to tax cuts and reducing bureaucratic bloat. After lively events in Fresno and Stockton - alongside a dinner event with Bay Area Republicans in San Jose - Youngkin would close his California crusade in Sacramento with a flourish, rallying alongside Rep. Kevin Kiley and offering encouragement to local campaign staffers before boarding an eastbound plane.  

Cross-Country

Landing in Utah as the sun set on February 27, Youngkin would immediately head to Provo for a keynote rally. Flanked by Governor Cox, Senator Romney, and current and former Utah Representatives alike, Youngkin would speak to an enthusiastic crowd of local supporters - BYU students included. In a campaign highlight, an enterprising young volunteer debuted the Youngkin campaign's one and only 'sweater vest cannon' to an enthusiastic response (though the cannon would not accompany the campaign to Colorado, deemed 'too gaudy'). Following the Provo rally, Youngkin and crew would campaign up and down the Front Range on the 28th. While his rivals bickered and flung increasingly-wild accusations at one another, Youngkin drew a strong contrast with particular appeal to the Utah electorate - rather than an ineffectual rabble-rouser, he was a conservative family man and an effective lawmaker. Youngkin particularly emphasized education, and the need for parental oversight, throughout his Utah campaign - doubling down on his focus on family values.

Opening the 29th with a redeye jaunt to Denver, Youngkin, alongside former Senator Cory Gardner spoke to Colorado Republicans at a tarmac meet-and-greet, before flying south to meet with Representative Doug Lamborn and local GOP voters in Colorado Springs. Moving quickly, the Governor's plane would touch down in Dallas just after 8 local time, just in time to rally local campaign staffers and speak to a sold-out crowd on the runway.

The Youngkin campaign would open March with a rally in chilly Moorhead, Minnesota alongside North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum, one of the campaign's most steadfast backers. Youngkin's fellow Governor would be deployed across western Minnesota, building rural support for Youngkin's clean, confident brand of conservatism, focusing particularly on local cost-of-living issues and Youngkin's commitment to a Republican revival in Minnesota. Meanwhile, Youngkin himself would head to the Twin Cities. Spending the remainder of March 1 and March 2 going door-to-door through the suburbs - handing out sweater vests to chilly locals - Youngkin would campaign alongside prominent endorsees - former Senator Norm Coleman and former Representatives Erik Paulsen and Jason Lewis, suburban Republicans eager to help Youngkin revive GOP fortunes in Minnesota.

Home Stretch

On March 3, the Youngkin campaign swung through the Northeast. Holding rallies in Burlington (alongside Jim Douglas, Larry Hogan, and local Republican luminaries) and Portland (alongside Susan Collins), Youngkin's personal appearances would cap off strong efforts by the Vermont and Maine branches of his campaign to mobilize supporters and promote his vision of an America, renewed. Closing the day in the Boston area, meeting with local Republicans in the Boston suburbs before holding an event with former Governor Charlie Baker, Youngkin aimed to lock down the Northeast, cultivating a strong base of support as his candidacy moved past Super Tuesday.

And finally, the time had come - at long last, the Governor would make his triumphant return to Virginia. Landing at Reagan Airport early on the 4th, NoVA Republicans - including much of Virginia's Republican congressional delegation -  would give him a warm welcome. Youngkin would spend the day reconnecting with voters and supporters from suburban Loudon and Prince William counties, touting his accomplishments and victories - both as Virginia's Governor and as a Presidential candidate. Moving south - rallying alongside Appalachian Representatives Ben Cline and Morgan Griffith in Roanoke to keep his support in rural Virginia strong - Youngkin would finish his trek across America in Richmond. As Super Tuesday dawned, the Governor officially cast his ballot, before spending the day helping local operatives turn out voters while greeting supporters. As the sun set over the Old Dominion, Youngkin delivered one last speech - flanked by Lt. Governor Winsome Sears and his large crowd of Virginia surrogates (in addition to special out-of-state guests including Gov. Larry Hogan and Rep. Tom Kean, among others) - before at last retiring to the Governor's Mansion to watch the results come in.

282 hours. 11 days. The Youngkin campaign had left it all on the field, and the time would soon come for America to return her verdict.

Focus Tiers

Tier I - target states, high-intensity ads, strong staffing and ground game
California
Utah
Minnesota
Massachusetts
Vermont
Virginia

Tier II - reach states, generous ad buys
Colorado
Texas
Maine
North Carolina

Tier III - not a priority
Alaska (small ad buy in Anchorage - testing the water)
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Tennessee
Alabama
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #490 on: February 08, 2023, 07:35:04 PM »
« Edited: February 08, 2023, 07:38:45 PM by Kuumo »

Whitmer Campaign Super Tuesday Schedule

The mood was tense at Whitmer HQ going into the night of the Michigan primary. This night could make or break the campaign. Some of Whitmer's advisors worried that her time had passed with recent movement toward other candidates. But Whitmer herself remained confident in her fellow Michiganders. As the results rolled in, all fears of an upset or razor-thin race were put to rest.

Quote from: Gretchen Whitmer, Lansing, Michigan, February 27th, 2024
Thank you, Michigan!

I am truly humbled tonight. You showed the nation that for all the sound and the fury, for all the unforeseen problems thrown our way, we can still come together and build a better future for all Americans. We're going to take our grit and unbroken spirit across the country and take our movement all the way to the White House!

The decisive victory provided a much-needed boost to the Whitmer campaign. As the donations rolled in after the win, Whitmer hit the trail to spread her message before Super Tuesday. Maine, Minnesota, and Iowa seemed ripe for the picking, while the other contests outside of the Deep South held potential for additional delegates.

February 28th

The day after the Michigan primary, Whitmer flew into Portland, Maine, to solidify her position in a state largely overlooked by the other campaigns. She campaigned with Governor Janet Mills in Portland and with Representative Jared Golden in Lewiston and Bangor.

February 29th

Whitmer held a rally at the University of Minnesota before heading to St. Cloud and Duluth.

March 1st

Whitmer campaigned in St. Paul and Rochester before moving on to Iowa.

March 2nd

In a manner reminiscent of the campaigns of past Democratic Presidential hopefuls, Whitmer hit as many Iowa towns as possible in a day, stopping in Des Moines, Ames, Waterloo, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Davenport before flying to Dallas that night.

March 3rd

Unlike in Maine, Minnesota, and Iowa, the Whitmer campaign knew they had no chance of winning Texas. But encouraging polling showing Whitmer just above the delegate viability threshold and the endorsements of Representatives Colin Allred, Sylvia Garcia, and Veronica Escobar made campaigning for the second largest delegate prize of the night a necessity. Events in Colorado Springs and Denver were cancelled to allow for an additional day in Texas.

On March 3rd, Whitmer held rallies with Allred in Dallas and with Garcia in Houston.

March 4th

Whitmer campaigned with Escobar in San Antonio and Austin.

Surrogate schedules

Maine: Golden barnstormed rural northern Maine while Mills focused on getting out the vote in the larger towns on the coast.

Massachusetts: Stephen Lynch campaigned for Whitmer in the Boston area, especially his native South Boston while Representative Bill Keating campaigned in the Cape Cod region.

Virginia: Abigail Spanberger lead GOTV efforts in Richmond and NoVA.

Minnesota: Tim Walz campaigned in his native southern Minnesota, Tina Smith campaigned in the Twin Cities, and Amy Klobuchar campaigned in the rest of the state.

Iowa: Finkenauer, Loebsack, and Axne campaigned in their former congressional districts.

Colorado: Ed Perlmutter campaigned in the Denver suburbs, and Michael Bennet campaigned all over the state to do his best to make up for Whitmer's absence.

Texas: Colin Allred campaigned in Dallas-Fort Worth. Sylvia Garcia and Veronica Escobar lead Hispanic outreach efforts, with Garcia focusing on Houston and Escobar on El Paso and the Rio Grande Valley.

Gretchen Whitmer Campaign Ad #4

Escobar: Hi, I'm Veronica Escobar.

[Veronica Escobar standing near the U.S.-Mexico border in El Paso]

I remember the day four years ago when Gretchen Whitmer and I had the honor of giving the responses to the State of the Union.

[clips of Trump's 2020 State of the Union address, Whitmer's response, and Escobar's response]

In those grim times, we saw that we could make America better.

[images of overcrowded hospitals in 2020]

Though we come from very different places and backgrounds, Gretchen and I share the same values of perseverance, honesty, and compassion.

[cut back to Escobar]

As governor, she has delivered on those values, from making college more affordable, to improving conditions in the workplace, to ensuring a safer future for our children by transitioning Michigan toward a carbon-neutral future.

[clips of Whitmer]

I trust Gretchen Whitmer to protect our workers, fix our healthcare system, reform our immigration laws, and keep politics out of the classroom.

[cut back to Escobar]

Whitmer: I'm Gretchen Whitmer, and I approve this message.

[video of Gretchen Whitmer]

Ad runs in Texas in both English and Spanish.
oldkyhome
Rookie
United States

« Reply #491 on: February 08, 2023, 09:13:38 PM »
« Edited: February 19, 2023, 09:22:11 PM by oldkyhome »

Self-made campaign material

Josh Hawley by Gage Skidmore, via Flickr

'My day one priority': Hawley outlines Border Security plan at Immigration Summit

Continuing his stump through Texas in the prelude to its high-stakes primary on March 5th, Hawley stopped to speak at an immigration summit in El Paso, TX, where he outlined the basic tenets of his plan to 'repeal Biden's open border policies on day one' and 'bring a sharp end' to the 'mass-flow of immigration and drugs across the border.' It included a renewed focus to finish the U.S-Mexico border wall and new rules for employers to deter the use of illegal labor. Hawley also sought to establish a personal touch to the issue, emphasizing the 'great moral consequence' of Biden's open borders policies and highlighting first-hand accounts from people that have been devastated by the effects of illegal immigration and drug trafficking. This, he continued, was why it would be his 'day one priority.'

He went on to excoriate HS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for his handling of the migrant surge and attempt to establish a 'Disinformation Board.' He blasted his priorities as 'warped', claiming he and the rest of the Biden cabinet 'have no interest' in enforcing federal immigration laws. Hawley pledged to pass legislation authorizing state governments to enforce federal immigration laws to prevent 'this administration or another like it' from 'ignoring their Constitutional duty to enforce the law.'

Hawley also promised to appoint a cabinet that could 'renew the federal government's commitment to the rule of law' and the 'safety and security of American citizens,' leaning heavily into law-and-order themes that have defined his campaign.

The morning after, Hawley's campaign issued a press release outlining a 5-point-plan for immigration reform:
1.) Establish a border security trust-fund, paid for with revenues generated at ports of entry, to finish construction of the U.S-Mexico wall.
2.) Allow state officers to enforce Sections 271 to 280 of the Immigration Nationality Act to deport or prosecute illegal aliens.
3.) Realign immigration policy around merit by increasing the proportion of high-skilled immigrants in visa allocation from 12% to 57%.
4.) Impose new penalties for visa overstays and create 21st-century legal and infrastructure enhancements to significantly reduce it.
5.) Reinstate all Trump-era immigration policies that Biden has since repealed.

Ad #12: The Josh I Know.

- Ad opens with footage of Erin Hawley talking at a town hall -

"Let me tell you about the Josh I fell in love with. Never in my life have I met someone who cares as much about values, about faith, about community--and really that's what this election is about. It's what every election is about.

- Scene transitions between various images showing America's greatest struggles, like D-Day, the Great Depression, etc -

"Every time our nation has faced its darkest hour, we didn't look for who could raise the most money or who could woo the most special interests."

- Scene pans to portraits of great Presidents, including Washington crossing the Delaware and Lincoln delivering Gettysburg -

"We looked to courageous, upstanding individuals: Washington, Lincoln, Eisenhower, Reagan. Leaders who stood on their feet and led from the front."

- Scene cuts to a compilation of images featuring a young Hawley growing up -

"That's the Josh I know. The Josh that speaks his mind. The Josh that leads a fight and won't back down. The Josh that cares, that knows the people he's fighting to represent."

- Scene then moves to pictures of desolate communities, empty factories, etc -

"At this watershed moment, nothing could be more important than electing someone isn't afraid to stand for something."

- Scene pans back to Erin speaking to the crowd positioned right beside Josh -

"That's why I'm so proud to be by his side."

- Scene cuts to the above image -

Voiceover: "I'm Josh Hawley, and I approve this message."

Ad #13: Stops With Me.

- Ad opens with clips of Chinese cargo ships, planes, tanks -

"They outsourced our jobs. They fueled a pandemic. Now they want to invade Taiwan."

- Enter Hawley -

"And Joe Biden and the D.C crowd are letting them get away with all of it. They line their pockets while factories shutter and small towns die."

- Cuts to clips of Hawley talking to manufacturing workers. Bolded words are highlighted on screen. -

"I'll take them on. My plan:"

Protect American Manufacturing

Demand Wuhan Accountability

Stop Communist China's Expansion

Put America First

- Cuts back to Hawley speaking to the camera -

"Because it's time we had a President who refuses to bow to China. I'm Josh Hawley and I approve this message, because the buck stops with me."

Notes: Ad #12 is aired across the South as well as MN and CO. The approach here is self-explanatory. In the South, Hawley wants to make a personal appeal to values-based voters that make or break his coalition here. States like AL, TN, AR are must-wins. Ad #13 is aired in MN, MI, NC, and TX. It defines - not only Hawley's foreign policy - but also his approach on trade and national security, capitalizing on an issue that has gained much attention in recent days. The campaign is also re-running Ad #1 in MN and CO and Ad #5 in CA, MA, ME, TX, ID, and UT.

Press Release: National Right to Life Endorses Josh Hawley for President

"Elections have consequences, and no election could be more consequential than the one right in front of us. Just two years ago, the Supreme Court handed down the historic, righteous decision to overturn Roe v. Wade and return the issue of abortion to the people. The fight for the right to life is at a critical impasse, and we need a nominee who is not afraid to lead the pro-life movement to victory.

Over the past weeks and months, many Right-to-Life chapters have made clear there's only candidate that fits that definition. Tonight, we are prepared to do the same.

In just under a week, countless states will be deciding who they believe should lead the party this November. We want to encourage all our affiliates, our organizers, and our followers to join us in voting for Senator Josh Hawley. He has displayed impeccable courage and conviction in his stand on abortion, and we believe he is the only candidate who can lead the Republican ticket with moral vision and clarity.

As we all know, who the Republican Party nominates will decide its future on this critical issue. That's why, in this post-Roe future, we have to get this right. Senator Hawley has always been an advocate for the sanctity of life and a leader against the treacherous decision in Roe. Other candidates in the race have shied away from the issue or openly admitted they would abdicate on abortion. That is not acceptable. In stark contrast, Hawley is the only candidate who has stated repeatedly he would do everything in his power as President to protect unborn life.

For pro-life voters, the choice is clear. The next President will have an enormous role in the direction our nation takes on abortion, including appointing Supreme Court justices and deciding whether to fight back against the attempts to legalize abortion up to birth. Nobody will stand up to this enormous challenge like Senator Hawley. Join us in voting this Tuesday to make the pro-life voice heard loud and clear."

Super Tuesday: A Make-or-Break Moment

Riding off strong poll numbers and boasting an energized grassroots machine, Hawley's campaign believes they have a strong chance to run the table and surge to 1st in the national delegate count. This post covers the issues that Hawley pressed on the most during this stretch: immigration, trade, foreign policy, abortion. In this, his team sought to present the Missouri Senator as the standard-bearer for MAGA issues like these and, in doing so, winning over the rank-and-file and galvanizing evangelicals (of which constitute an overwhelming amount of the South's GOP electorate) to turn out in droves.

His schedule comprised primarily of three separate tours: one in Texas, one in Minnesota, and one in North Carolina. These were the three primaries that Team Hawley predicted would be the most contested, and so in each of these they expended much of their resources and emphasized specific issues to drive home a winning coalition.

In Texas, it was border security. Hawley made the case his plan and support among law enforcement made him the best equipped to handle the issue, seeking the support of rural whites and making inroads with crime-focused suburban voters. In Minnesota, it was trade and foreign policy. Hawley's China-bashing had always been a defining aspect of his approach here, but it would come to a head as it strut back into national headlines. He sought to syncretize orthodox GOP views on foreign policy with general anti-China sentiment to win over voters of all ilk. In North Carolina, it was abortion. Though not explicitly aligned with MAGA ideology, rank-and-file voters here were still largely pro-life. Hawley's campaign energized evangelicals on the issue, making headway through the newly-furnished endorsement of the NRtL.

With so little time between Nevada and all these crucial primaries, Hawley couldn't afford to show up to other states outside of a cursory visit. Instead, his surrogates stumped in his place. In California, the crucial endorsement of Larry Elder was used to energize and persuade conservative voters of Hawley's firebrand credentials. Across the South, names like Mike Huckabee, Marsha Blackburn, and John Kennedy routinely showed up to major events. In Colorado, FotF President Jim Daly and Ken Buck ignited religious conservatives to rally behind Hawley just days before the primary. For this juncture, each delegate was crucial to proving Hawley could amass the coalition necessary to win the nomination. This was his make-or-break moment.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #492 on: February 08, 2023, 09:33:43 PM »
« Edited: February 08, 2023, 10:14:12 PM by Senator Spiral »

Super Tuesday

For the Stone campaign, an internal mantra has developed within staff: It's all about the delegates, baby. Roger Stone was fortunate to have a steady floor from a fervent base, most often hitting delegate thresholds in proportional states, and he intended to use that to sneak in as many delegates to his side that would blunt any paper victories by rivals. This would be most prevalent in the Southern states, where Hawley is typically ahead and DeSantis/Youngkin are lagging. With more organizing and greater enthusiasm, Stone hopes to hit second in many of these states or even eke out a surprise victory in a state like Arkansas or Oklahoma. Most of the South would not involve heavy lifting by Stone himself, but by the many surrogates he has locally and nationally collected. This interestingly even includes Youngkin's homestate of Virginia, which others have written off yet which has a strong undercurrent of conservative activist energy (especially in the Southwest) that could yield a surprise performance of delegates.

For the most serious efforts of nabbing first place, the campaign is carefully targeting states that are a combination of more rural, lower education, located in the West or New England, and prone to furious activism from weaker political machines. These include:

-Alaska
-Colorado
-Maine
-Massachusetts
-Minnesota
-Vermont

New England

In Maine, Stone early on acquired the early backing of former Gov. Paul LePage, who has a strong grip on the majority party faction and is taking full advantage of such. The two campaigned statewide, and Stone would rile up distressed conservatives on economic themes:

These mills that once flourished are gone. The political class ignored you, failed you, and have even mocked you. Let it be known: I will always stand with you, and I fervently believe we can bring back industries and good, hard earned wages not only here in Maine, but across New England and the Rust Belt.

This campaign is for the forgotten Americans!

Similar themes would be touched on in Massachusetts and Vermont, getting plenty of spending as low-cost investments. Stone is more optimistic on victory in MA, however, which afforded Trump one of his most commanding performances in 2016 while the primaries were still competitive. Stone pulled in the ever prevalent legend Curt Schilling to stump for him, as well as joining with former Senator Scott Brown to rally those on the moderate, undecided side. With its secular yet highly conservative base, including in much of Boston, Stone riled up crowds with his core messaging and also brought home his New England roots as the sole candidate to claim such:

These other candidates, they don't get you folks like I get you, like Trump got you. There's something different in the water here for sure. *laughter* You've got to be bold, you've got to speak up. Sometimes that gets you called an "agitator." Well, it's better to be provocative but genuine versus someone who's mild-mannered yet is seemingly always calculated. I could go on, but I'll try to remain nice towards a certain Senator we all know.

Minnesota

As the candidate stopped in Minnesota, Stone believes he can squeeze through with an on-script message of economic populism (especially hitting the Northern, industrial parts) and the state's open primary where independents could come out for him with his unique message. Mike Lindell has naturally been a huge surrogate, as has Kari Lake and Matt Gaetz (who focused on such voters). At a unity rally in St. Paul, Stone touched on the following:

Why is it 'America First'? Because when America isn't put first, America falters. We have seen the gross negligence of the political class, on all fronts! They play cleanup once they're called out because they're cowards. Just look at the number of our elected officials who joined the Trump train only after he won. You think they were true believers from the get-go? You think Ron DeSantis, who voted for TPP and against the Wall, ever cared beyond getting your votes? You think, if we had President Jeb Bush right now, that Josh Hawley would be singing the same tunes to get ahead?

It's political bullsh**t, as Donald Trump once famously said eight years ago. We need leaders who are upfront with the people, who don't sway just to be liked or to further their own ambition. I will always be that rocksteady, real America First leader we desperately need again.

The West

A promising mid-sized state is Colorado, with demographics similar to Nevada and which has a turbocharged activist base coupled with a weak state party. A combination of grassroots conservatives and Hispanics, both highly cultivated by Stone throughout the campaign, are out in full force statewide to rally Coloradans. Stone touched on many issues animating the GOP base during one prominent stop in El Paso:

You know, for all the whining and moping that I see from some of the rivals about me, I have to wonder: What are they even campaigning on? You have heard nary a word from my opponents on expanding the Second Amendment, defunding the IRS, ripping through the Deep State, and bringing power back to the states.

Why? They're willing accomplices of the DC cabal, whether by membership or by association. They're grifting off of your rightful anger and not doing a damn thing to change things except their slogan in the next campaign. I'll be the first to admit I'm far from the first choice of the Washington, Wall Street, Sillicon Valley elites. I wear that as a badge of honor. They will never break me, nor will they break this movement of ours. Come Super Tuesday, we will only grow stronger!

While in Colorado, the campaign also unveiled their surprise major endorsement: Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky. The support of Paul will only further consolidate and motivate the libertarian and grassroots wings to storm the polls. Great inroads will also be made with "Constitutional conservatives" who have recently clamored around Hawley. To a raucous crowd in Denver, Paul offered these remarks:

You know, I've watched this primary go up and down, left and right. Roger Stone has somehow always been right in the middle of things no matter what, though. *laughter* Roger is what I would call a true rarity in politics: someone who actually has principles and convictions! He's blunt like Trump, but he hits on many of the most important messages that the other candidates only brush away.

Roger is a true liberty conservative. He actually respects the Constitution and lives and breathes our Bill of Rights. His many years fighting the fight bear that out. We all need to get him in the White House so he can deliver for America and bring some real accountability. Fauci, you better watch out! *cheers*

Alaska represents perhaps the best, easiest chance for a resounding victory: sparse, independent, libertarian, isolated. Stone made sure to pay visit, interacting in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Juneau along with their surrounding areas. Stone mingled with the likes of Sarah Palin and other prominent conservatives as he vouched for the state's oil, gas, mining, and fishing industries that are for Alaska to decide, not the federal government.

Other candidates may not care about the voice of Alaska, or they may not feel it's worth it, but I'm here on this frigid day to declare that you all will have a strong ally with me in the White House! *cheers*

We as conservatives have a rich history, from the days of Teddy Roosevelt onward, of balancing our most precious and beautiful frontiers with building steady, sustainable growth and prosperity. Alaska is a perfect encapsulation of that. The people of Alaska, all of you here with me today, have the right to determine your own destiny. No one can get between that. Not the bureaucrats, nor Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. That includes Al Gore! *laughter*

Texas

Although it would have been very fitting to go all in on the state of Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, Stone felt that time was too short and the polls were too steep to heavily invest in California beyond a cursory visit during his Western tour. Their winner-take-all model didn't help matters either. Stone has invested in considerable advertising, however, and holds a sliver of hope that something magical can happen on Tuesday should all the cards fall in his favor in a Biden 2020-like fashion.

Where would that time and energy go to instead? The next biggest prize, the Lone Star State: Texas. Victory was very possible, and they would claim the moment.

Stone and his people pulled all the stops in Texas. If they could dislodge DeSantis and come out on top, it would utterly transform the race. The advantage that Stone had for a long while going into Super Tuesday here was the buildup of key endorsements: everyone from former TX GOP chair Allen West to Congressmen Ronny Jackson and Ron Paul. As the primary approached, Stone got a lucky break from the old guard establishment: former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, who once chaired FreedomWorks and has now opened up his expansive political rolodex to the candidate.

The campaign would take the lessons of Nevada and incorporate the most successful strategies, targeting every corner of the state to activate different sympathetic groups. The legendary Alex Jones, an OG Stone supporter with a supremely loyal following in his homestate, mobilized the hard-right faction (very large in the state) in places like Waco and his native Austin to turn out like never before:

I tell ya, folks, what these globalists are resorting to these days to undermine Roger Stone and you fellow patriots is sick. Just sick. These people have no shame! My amigo Roger is stronger and braver than any of these scum, though. So are you!

We gotta rise up and tell these weasels that they have NO PLACE rigging the system and pillaging this land! We will not relinquish our freedom! We will never give in to their iron-fisted rule! You will not conquer us! Patriots are back in control here, Texas! Roger Stone and the America First movement will save this country!

SEVENTEEEEEN SEVENTY SIIIIIIIIIX!

Folks like Allen West and Ronny Jackson, very familiar with the ultra-conservative rural counties and vote-heavy suburban areas, would also crisscross and target conservatives who are ready for a profound change. Congressman West made these remarks outside of Dallas:

When you look at the race, who's exciting people? Who's engaging them and giving them hope for a real vision? Only Roger Stone. I want you to remember that when you vote. There are many so-called conservatives running out there, but Stone's the man of the hour who actually has some meat to the bone. Y'all gotta unite around this growing movement, folks. We can't afford another four years of false hope and twisted lies. Roger will give it to us straight.

A major endorsement for Stone came at the right moment: the influential Gun Owners of America. They called Stone "the only candidate who will truly protect and expand the Second Amendment." GOA is investing a significant sum into pro-Stone advertising here in Texas along with other Super Tuesday states, although the effect is especially prominent here with such the extensive network of gun rights supporters and advocates.

In the final days, all of the notable surrogates blanketed the Lone Star State. Every vote and every community counted. Other notable names included the breakout Rep. Mayra Flores, who rallied Hispanics across the Rio Grande. Stone hosted massive rallies in the urban centers, paired with the biggest names and local activists who would present a united front for conservativsm, for liberty, for change. As Super Tuesday finally approached, Stone made the electability argument: he was being targeted by Democrats now for good reason, as they are scared of him. All of this would be encapsulated in one of Stone's final rallies, in Houston:

You know, Democrats like Al Gore and Gavin Newsom have been stirring up these nasty images about me now. They have every reason to be scared of what's about to hit 'em. *cheers and applause*

We've got the wind behind our backs, ladies and gentlemen. More and more Americans are waking up to the fact that this country is going through deep pain and deep anguish. Our typical leaders have failed us and it's time to utterly change the playbook.

Unlike my rivals, I'm not running out of lifelong ambition to be in the White House and wield power. I've never even run for an office before this campaign! This campaign was started to tackle the injustices facing regular Americans, and this campaign is proudly fueled by regular Americans!

If you've been with me all the way, more power to ya. To those of you who are undecided or even leaning towards another Republican, I extend my hand to you. We may not always agree on every issue, and we may sometimes have different temperaments. *laughter* However, we are all aligned in a burning love for this country: as much as we love our families and love ourselves. I want *you* to be the decision-makers of America, not the political class who exhausted their goodwill eons ago. You have the power to choose.

And you have the power to choose right here on Tuesday, Texas! This movement has the best and brightest leaders from all sides: Kari Lake, Rand Paul, Matt Gaetz, Kristi Noem, all the proud conservative warriors here statewide, and all of you here with us tonight! Together, we will be a political earthquake that rocks the elite class and proves all the naysayers wrong! Together, we will reclaim our God-given rights as Americans and make this country work for us again! Together, we will be stronger than ever before!

After all of that hard work, and after more than a year of campaigning already, Roger Stone was ready to show the world what he's made of once more.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #493 on: February 08, 2023, 10:22:38 PM »

Super Tuesday Plans: Ron DeSantis will focus heavily on the state of Texas campaigning with Senator John Cornyn throughout the state. Other prominent DeSantis surrogates will be focusing on the states of TN+NC

Tier 1 (Heavy campaign presence, lots of mobilization, lots of ads, speeches by surrogates and DeSantis himself):
TX: basically camp here, use Cornyn early and often
TN: Lee is the main surrogate and will take on the responsibility of spreading the campaign message
NC: visit here early and then have Haley take over as the main surrogate and spread the campaign message

Tier 2 (campaign infrastructure and GOTV operations in place, national ad buys, no visits, unless explicitly stated in the plan):

CA
VA
OK
AR (have Sanders do some campaigning here and run a few ads featuring her, also have Boozman serve as a surrogate)
AL (have Ivey do some campaigning and run a few personal ads)
MN

Tier 3 (basically abandoned, minimal investment)

UT
MA
VT
ME
AK

DeSantis will make a visit to North Carolina on Day 1 and spend the remaining days in Texas campaigning with Senator John Cornyn on multiple occasions, including a major joint rally on the day before Super Tuesday.

DeSantis will continue to emphasize the messaging that he has pushed throughout the campaign (opposition to wokeness, supporting low taxes, opposing crime, etc.)

Team DeSantis however will invest heavily in robust door knocking and GOTV operations in NC and TN, as well as in TX. Nikki Haley will serve as the primary surrogate in North Carolina and will travel across the state spreading DeSantis' message. Governor Bill Lee will be the primary surrogate in Tennessee and he will also cut a few ads endorsing DeSantis which will be aired heavily in TV slots in Tennessee.

In the Tier 2 states, other than a few local star surrogates, DeSantis and his surrogates will retain from personal appearances. Team DeSantis will also invest in building robust campaign infrastructure and GOTV operations with the hope of finishing a strong second in these states.

The Tier 3 states are viewed by Team DeSantis as either unwinnable or too small to be worth any effort.

It goes without saying, but ads from previous turns will be re-run.

Excerpt from a rally in Texas:

Here in Texas, you made it clear that all of the woke nonsense supported by radical left would not fly. We need to take those values, the same values that I governed with in Florida to the White House. All across this country, children continue to be indoctrinated by cultural Marxism and woke gender ideology. We cannot continue to let this happen, and if we don't elect someone who can win, the woke mob that runs the Democratic Party will mandate that you all, here in Texas, also submit to their indoctrination agenda. We cannot let that happen, and that is why I am asking for your vote this Tuesday, so that we can return to teaching our kids math and science and not woke Marxist nonsense.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #494 on: February 08, 2023, 10:43:04 PM »

TV/Radio Ad: Nydia

When Roger and I first met, I was immediately blown away. Never have I met a more passionate, dedicated man. And he's got the sharpest of wits! *laughs*

Roger has devoted his life to serving this country and making our lives better. He's served under multiple Presidents and has fought in the political trenches for countless causes.

Roger fights for our families to live, work, and pray with dignity. He believes in the power of each of us to lift up our communities and make a change. One person can make all the difference in this world. Roger lives by that every day.

He will be a President for us: for the working men and men, no matter what your story is. We've been blessed to raise beautiful children and grandchildren together. Our story is the American Dream, and he will fight the same for you.

I'm Nydia Stone, proud wife of Roger Stone, and I ask you to join us in this movement.

This ad will currently air in Nevada, California, and Colorado. The greatest investment at this time shall be in Nevada, and the ad will have both English and Spanish narrations by Nydia Stone to air in different markets. This ad serves two main purposes: 1) soften and humanize the image of Stone through his wife, making a play at persuadable moderate and suburban voters; and 2) further capturing the growing Latino vote within the Republican Party that could decide the fate of multiple primaries. This ad will be in heavy rotation along with the other existing Stone ads in Nevada.

TV/Radio Ad: Our Rights

Polished, professional politicians. They look good. They hit all the right notes. Then they craft shady deals behind closed doors and leave Americans to dry.

Our rights are under assault this election more than ever. They're in danger from power-hungry radicals and weak, corrupted leaders.

As President, Roger Stone will fiercely protect and defend your God-given rights: to bear arms, to speak freely, to not be watched over by Big Government and Big Tech.

Stone is the only candidate with the guts to take on the D.C. class and never give in. He marches for our freedoms, no matter what they throw at him, and knows that everything is at stake.

STONE: I live and breathe the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, and every right we Americans hold sacred. As your President, I will never compromise. I will never surrender. I owe it to this country I love to be your fighter-in-chief. I approve this message because the time to rise up is now. Let's take back our rights.

This will air in New Hampshire and Nevada. Heavy circulation is done on conservative stations throughout the day. This ad is part of the campaign's broader strategy to activate rights-based voters, particularly on the Second Amendment, where Stone has long been the strongest and most vocal gun rights advocate.

TV/Radio Ad: Forgotten Americans

You are the forgotten Americans.

You work hard to support your families. You pay your bills and pay your taxes. You do everything right.

But, you suffer. The country has suffered. Our factories have been hollowed out, stripped to parts, and our jobs vanished. Your paychecks lose more and more value as you take up multiple jobs just to get by. You can't go on like this.

Our leaders have failed us. They have sold off America to the highest bidder, town by town, community by community. They have mocked us, ripped our social fabrics, and pretended we're better off than ever before.

Roger Stone came from humble beginnings, growing up in a small town with blue-collar roots. He knows what is at stake for you and your families. As President, he will give workers lasting tax relief, renegotiate rotten trade deals, and bring our industries roaring back. He will be the President of the forgotten Americans.

This ad will air in New Hampshire and Nevada, with significant expenditures in both states (especially for primetime TV and the most popular radio stations as voters commute home from work). The campaign hopes to capture the working class conservatives and other disaffected audiences that make up the heart of the Trump coalition. These two states currently targeted are uniquely favorable to such a message with their demographics.

These ads will expand into the Super Tuesday market, with strong emphasis on the states closely targeted by Stone.

In light of Ron DeSantis pulling resources of Utah, Roger Stone sees another opportunity to claim the mantle of the Youngkin alternative. LDS leaders and activists from neighboring Nevada are brought over to assist with the rallying effort; in particular, they aim to connect with prominent DeSantis supporters like Mike Lee and offer friendly cooperation to prevent a blowout victory by Youngkin. More spending is also diverted away from states like California and redirected to Utah's media market.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #495 on: February 08, 2023, 11:10:44 PM »

Ad re-aired in all Super Tuesday states

Gillibrand Ad: Impossible
Aired In: NH, NV, SC, MN, IA, UT, OR, ID, TX, VT, MA, ME, RI
All images accessed via Imgur

"They want to take away health care from millions of Americans."
"They want to make abortion illegal."
We can't just tune it out, we've got to shut it down.
I won't apologize for only nominating judges who support a women's right to choose.
I don't care if corrupt politicians are scared at my plan to get big money out of politics.
And I'm proud that I supported Medicare for All before it was popular.
I've stood up to the Republicans when they've tried to gut social programs, and I'll do it again.
Nothing is impossible, if we fight for it.
I'm Kirsten Gillibrand, I'm running for President, and I approve this message.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #496 on: February 08, 2023, 11:22:39 PM »

Super Tuesday Final Results I

Vermont

Jeff Merkley: 41% | 56,483 | 9 Delegates ✓
Al Gore: 23% | 32,917| 5 Delegates