What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Gameplay-PAUSED)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:26:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Gameplay-PAUSED)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Author Topic: What Comes After: A 2024 Game (Gameplay-PAUSED)  (Read 17781 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 11, 2022, 11:53:45 PM »
« edited: March 20, 2023, 01:32:12 PM by KaiserDave »

[1]

Welcome to What Comes After, an election game for events yet untold, an election in 2024, our near future, without President Joe Biden or Former President Donald Trump in the arena. This coming election will be central in determining America's future, in the aftermath of the great battles of 2016 and 2020. Only time can tell what will happen next...

Welcome to the game thread. Here I'll go more into detail on the radical new layout I'm imagining for this game. There will be several turns, or chapters, in which you will be free to conduct campaign activities. As I said before, schedules are possible, but they might be time consuming and a chore, especially at the start of the game. Your broader aims in each turn should always be to develop a unique message for your candidate and then sell that message to different voter blocs. Different turns will have more specific aims depending on how close we are to the primary. This can be done through posting your stump speech, writing on prior and during campaign activities (book tour, major speech, pushing for major legislation if you're an elected official, forming a Super PAC, social media posts), laying out a political program, appearing in media, or generally writing on the strategy your campaign is adapting, and what kinds of voters you aim to appeal to. Elected officials will also have to make decisions on bills either to sign/veto, or to vote for/against. This is aimed to get you to take positions on the issues.

There will be a start to the turn, and a mid turn update. These will include the latest news, which could include anything from polls, to Trump posts on Truthsocial, to general updates. Really could be anything. There will also be debates, I'll decide about how those will be formatted, but the goal of debates is to get you to stake out positions on the issues and give you an opportunity to attack your opponents. I rather not get bogged down in back and forth, but debates will clear when the first debate occurs.

Endorsements and potential campaign surrogates are part of the game, but they are far from a be all end all. If you want an endorsement, you need to court them publicly, or request it from me. Endorsements will only be made if they are logical and you have made an effort. If you desire a more niche surrogate you are free to ask, of course.

These is also the new Dirty Tricks system. If you're interested in playing dirty, with opposition research, or with fake news, social media disinformation, or whatever you can come up with, message me. Your work may bear fruits in news updates. Note that I will never make up a scandal, it will all have to be based real information or events from the past. You are also free to message me privately about any other information you seek about your campaign but I cannot guarantee responding to every detail.

The primary schedule for both parties is still being ironed out, but we will be going with the 2020 GOP primary schedule with 2016 dates for those 2020 primaries that were cancelled, and for the Democrats, the DNC's new list (SC, NV/NH, GA, MI) and then the 2020 schedule afterwords. This will all be detailed as we get closer.

The game will begin in February of 2023. Remember to keep all out of character discussion in the signup thread, if you have public questions, put them there. And thank you all for playing, this cannot happen without you.

Signup/Discussion Thread

Primary Schedules

Democratic
(2/3/24) South Carolina
(2/6/24) Nevada & New Hampshire
(2/13/24) Georgia
(2/27/24) Michigan

Republican
(2/3/24) Iowa
(2/6/24) New Hampshire
(2/20/24) South Carolina
(2/22/24) Nevada

[1] Wikimedia Commons
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 11:54:03 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2022, 12:31:03 AM by KaiserDave »

Chapter I: Introductions
February 2023-May 2023

This turn will be about candidates introducing themselves to the electorate and donors. Most voters may not know who you are, and if they do, they don't know how you the candidate plan to market yourself this time. This is the pre-campaign book tours and political theater, the first visits to key states, the newsmaking stunts, the announcement, and so on. This will be by far the longest turn. Don't feel obligated to detail every copious, repetitive, detail for February, March, April, and May (in fact, do not, that would take way too much time) tell us what matters for your candidate in a creative way. Also, note on polls. It's January, they don't even know who's running yet and it is EARLY, it's possibly total garbage the campaign hasn't yet begun. Better polls come later.

COVID Spike: New Wave of Infections hits Nationwide
CNN, January 11, 2023

"No, definitely not": Bernie Sanders Declines Third Presidential Run
The Hill, January 13, 2023

Wildcat Rail Strike Comes to an End, Labor Leaders declare "the fight is not over"
CNN, January 15, 2023

New CPI Report Suggests Peak of Inflation is Past
CNBC, January 15, 2023

Inside the Republican Power Struggle that dethroned Kevin McCarthy, and made Steve Scalise Speaker
The New York Times, January 15, 2023

So many disgusting, WEAK people in the Republican Party! What would the late, great Abraham Lincoln think? Once I beat WITCH HUNT I will come back, win big!
@realDonaldTrump, Truth Social, January 16, 2023

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene introduces articles of impeachment against Biden
FOX News, January 18, 2023

Large Crowds in Phoenix Demand Gubernatorial Do-over
CNN, January 19, 2023

Right-to-Work Repeal Passes Michigan State Senate, Awaits Governor's Signature
CNN, January 22, 2023

Biden agrees to send Ukraine state-of-the-art missile system
The Washington Post, January 24, 2023

Trump Still Doesn't Have a full Defense Team
The Huffington Post, January 26, 2023

USBR Mandates Immediate Water Cuts: Farmers Affected
The Arizona Republic, January 27, 2023

NATIONAL POLL: Who do you support of the following potential candidates for President? (Republican)
Ron DeSantis: 48%
Mike Pence: 11%
Nikki Haley: 7%
Glenn Youngkin: 5%
Josh Hawley: 4%
Larry Hogan: 4%
Kristi Noem: 3%
Ben Carson: 2%
Kari Lake: 2%
Mike Lindell: 1%
Matt Gaetz: 1%
Roger Stone: 1%
Undecided/Someone Else: 11%

NATIONAL POLL: Who do you support of the following potential candidates for President? (Democratic)
Kamala Harris: 33%
Pete Buttigieg: 18%
Gavin Newsom: 9%
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez: 8%
Gretchen Whitmer: 6%
J.B. Pritzker: 2%
Jared Polis: 2%
Roy Cooper: 1%
Eric Adams: 1%
Jeff Merkley: 1%
Kirsten Gillibrand: 1%
Ro Khanna: 1%
Undecided/Someone Else: 17%
CNN, January 28, 2023

Protesting Oath-Keepers, Farmers, Occupy Apache Lake, Denounce "Illegitimate" Hobbs, Biden
The Arizona Republic, January 29, 2023

You have ELEVEN DAYS (Until December 23nd). There will be a debate at the end of this turn.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 12:02:44 AM »
« Edited: December 12, 2022, 12:06:44 AM by VirginiaAaron »

LIN WOOD ANNOUNCES NEW BOOK, "BURN: HOW TO STOP DEMOCRAT AGENDA OF CHILD MUTILATION AND IMMIGRANT DISEASES" WITH TOUR IN 2023

At his new home in Charleston, South Carolina, disgraced lawyer and conspiracy theorist Lin Wood has announced the publication of his new book, Burn: How to Stop Democrat Agenda of Child Mutilation and Immigrant Diseases, along with a book tour. The tour will focus mainly on early primary states, such as Iowa, New Hampshire, Wood's adopted home state of South Carolina, and Nevada.

Wood's book discusses generally repulsing themes that accuse Democrats of forcing teachers to hold down small students and mutilate them, along with the immigration crisis. Wood's solution? Forcing teachers to take loyalty tests, only hiring "pure" Christian teachers, and closing the border unilaterally for an indefinite period of time.

Wood has kept his 2024 ambitions subtle but has said he will consider his options now that former boss Donald Trump is out of the picture. Wood has stated, however, that he believes he is "the only potential candidate with the BALLS to stand up to the Democrats, their radical agenda, and the forcing down of false stories like 9/11 and that the Earth is somehow spherical." At the end of his announcement, Wood made a series of erratic statements such as "Rosie O'Donnell should be tried for war crimes," "Tulsi Gabbard was sent by God to cure erectile dysfunction," and wrapped up his speech with a series of noises that appeared to quote former President Trump when he said "Bing bing bong bong bong bing bing."

Below is an image that Lin Wood handed out to media reporters at the end of the speech
Image from Wikimedia Commons
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 01:22:11 AM »

While Former Vice President Mike Pence has all but decided on running for President, he and his family insist that no formal announcement will be made, likely until between Memorial Day and July 4.

In the meantime, Pence has filed paperwork with the FEC so he can begin fundraising, and has begun putting together his campaign team.

Mike Pence Campaign Team

Campaign Manager: Kellyanne Conway
Press Secretary/Communications Director: Sean Spicer
Advisors: Foreign/Domestic Policy: TBD
Chief Polling Companies used: SurveyUSA, McLaughlin
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 03:41:50 AM »
« Edited: December 12, 2022, 02:58:07 PM by Ishan »

Larry Hogan's pre-campaign preparations

To plan for his 2024 run for the Presidency, Larry Hogan will release a book - and will embark on a book tour following the end of his gubernatorial term. The tour will start in Baltimore - and after stops in Washington DC, Fairfax and Richmond, Hogan will tour Iowa and New Hampshire, with stops in major cities in between his visits to Iowa and New Hampshire.

Hogan will try to orient himself as the candidate who can create a more secure America - touting his work in reducing crime in Maryland, and along with an agenda of supporting law enforcement such as increasing funding for police, being tough on prisoners "who deserve it", and a "reasonable" plan to secure the border. Along with that, he will also talk about a "strong America abroad", arguing that a closer relationship with Israel, a good relationship with Ukraine with more funding against Russia, and additionally - a strong stance against China is important for a strong America.

While not confirming an interest in running, Hogan will try to present himself as much as possible - on media outlets, local newspapers, town halls, to promote himself and his book so that the average American can know more about him so he can distinguish himself from the rest of the field when he does declare.

Following the end of his book tour in late April, he will meet with various "moderate" Republicans - to ensure that he can get their endorsements before anyone else - because shouldn't they endorse him, it would presumably be the death knell of his campaign.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 06:15:24 AM »

The Early Preparations
[1]

Vice President Harris would've been notified of President Biden's decision not to run for re-election by New Years giving her about a week advantage of other Democratic candidates, in that week she would contact Simon & Schuster for a re-release of her 2019 book "The Truths We Hold" with an updated foreword written by herself. The foreword would contain these few blips of texts.

"While I have served this nation as it's Vice President for 3 years, I still believe there is so much more work to be done for America. Whether that be fighting the climate crisis, expanding healthcare coverage...."

"America's brightest days lie ahead in the leaders we elect, that was proven by the Supreme Court's decision to overhaul Roe v Wade, and of course the show of force American's exercised on November 8, 2022. Democracy is still alive and well...."

"But my work is not over yet, and whatever the next journey for me is, I hope you will join me - Kamala"

The Vice President would then get in contact with Jim Clyburn of South Carolina to inform him of her impending plans to seek the Presidency a second time. In the call she would court his early support by saying she is the only candidate strongly suited enough to continue the legacy of the Biden-Harris administration. Harris would continue to court Clyburn in the coming weeks.

Vice President Harris also would accept a slew of media offers, with one notable interview coming from the Stephen Colbert show;

Clip from "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert"
COLBERT: Madam Vice President, it's so good to have you back on my show-
HARRIS: It's good to be back *Chuckle*
COLBERT: And since the last time I saw you...I heard you got a new job- *Audience laughs* So what's that about?
HARRIS: *Laughs* Well... I did get a new job and I really like it! It really fits with my quality set! *Laughs*
COLBERT: I had to ask because 3 years ago you came on this show, and I asked you if you were preparing to run for President, cause you released a new book and what not, that's what presidential candidates do.
HARRIS: Right
COLBERT: So when I heard *Slams book on desk* You re-released a book!
HARRIS: *Laughs heartily with audience*
COLBERT: I got suspicious! So last time you told me you might run, so just rip the band-aid off this time. Are you gonna run for President?
HARRIS: I might! *Laughs*
COLBERT: Once again! She might!

The Vice President would continue to call operatives from her 2019 campaign and seek their advice on a best announcement date, finally setting on Mid-May in order not to get clustered with lower tier candidates in the race. All calls would have taken place outside of the White House complex and offices to avoid any Hatch Act violations.

Following these early preparations the Vice President is slated to meet with a bare-bone team in February to assess the viability of a second Harris run.

[1] Rawpixel
RGM2609
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 10:54:17 AM »

Gavin Newsom - For a Brighter Future

Following Biden's retirement, Gavin Newsom will announce in February the formation of an exploratory committee as well as the publishing of "Changing destinies: California's journey", a tell-all book detailing Newsom's tenure as mayor of San Francisco, as well as Lt. Governor and Governor, with an especially high focus on the push behind-the-scenes for progressive achievements. The last paragraph of the book reads as follows: "While not perfect by any means, California has changed for the better. The state which once elected Ronald Reagan as its Governor is now a beacon of progressivism, a place of hope and optimism. And if California could do it, America too can step up and dare to dream of a brighter future."
The book-signing tour will take place mostly in the early states, and Newsom will also take questions from the voters. He will introduce himself as a progressive fighter and especially focus on inspiring hope for a better, more liberal future, similarly to Obama's 2008 campaign.

Behind the scenes, Newsom will attempt to recruit as many people who worked on the Obama campaigns as possible while still keeping a place for his inner circle in California. He will appeal to donors and activists as an unifying force in the party, who can bring all the factions behind him and deny Harris the nomination. The announcment has been schedueled for the end of April.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2022, 12:46:15 PM »

Gillibrand on the Move: Crossing the US

Credit to Twitter, made via Imgur

Gillibrand Speaks at Dartmouth Alumni Dinner (February '23)
Kirsten Gillibrand, Senator from New York, and graduate of Dartmouth College (88') has been in the spotlight recently due to a recent visit to the Granite State where she was the keynote speaker at an alumni event featuring the likes of Senator Tina Smith, Senator John Hoeven, Governor Tom Wolf, and her best friend actress Connie Britton. In her speech, she referenced her time at Dartmouth as one of the leading factors in her decision to make a run for Congress in 2006 and then Senate in 2008. After her speech, she received a standing ovation from the entire crowd, including from Republicans like Senator Rob Portman (and other alumnus).

Gillibrand exited the building to a large gathering of students chanting her name, and some even holding signs saying "Draft Gillibrand 2024" and "Run Kirsten Run!" Reporters questioned her on whether or not her speech and visit to New Hampshire had any implications for her future plans, bu her team declined to comment. However, it is important to note that despite not making a comment, Gillibrand visited the cities of Keene, Manchester, Portsmouth, and Nashua for "town hall" events and local Chamber of Commerce functions. Many have questioned where Gillibrand would go from here as it seemed that the Granite state was very enthusiastic to receive her, many welcoming her with open arms and enthusiastic cheers.

Gillibrand Hits Iowa to Speak With Voters (March '23)

After her hit visits to New Hampshire, Gillibrand visited Iowa during March. She spoke to people in local coffee shops, held town halls, toured family farms, and even spent a day working in a grain factory, learning the ropes of the trade. However, she didn't just barnstorm the state, she also attended other events such as Reba McEntire's Des Moines show, the Eastern Iowa Sportshow, and the Hawkeye Farm Show. Iowans were receptive to her visits and she received much of the same enthusiasm that she did back east in New Hampshire. The Gillibrand team was enthralled by Iowa and their willingness to accept her as their own as many families welcomed her to join them for lunch, dinner, or family functions. Accepting these invitations, she was able to connect with "everyday Americans" and better understand their circumstances, helping in her pursuit of speaking with the state's voters. After a month of heading back and forth between Washington DC and Iowa, she returned back home to New York.

Gillibrand Hires Staff, Reporters Ask Questions (April '23)

After successful trips to Iowa and New Hampshire and touring her home state of New York, Kirsten Gillibrand make some strategic hires to add to her staff. The list included the likes of Rob Flaherty, Katie Petrelius, and Remi Yamamoto - all of which worked as key staffers during the Biden 2020 campaign. These hires left many in the press wondering they had strategic value or were simply for publicity. In response to these questions, her team said:

We've been honored to have Rob, Katie, and Remi join our team over the last month. They bring amazing qualities to the office, and they know how to get their job done. Kirsten has been enthusiastic about their contributions, their commitment, and their charisma. We look forward to making a mark on future events and believe that with this new staff, great things are possible.

Gillibrand Enjoys the Beaches of South Carolina (May '23)

After a busy first part of the year, Kirsten Gillibrand, her staff, and family all visited the Palmetto State to celebrate the start of summer (and to speak with voters). Leaving the much colder northeast, Gillibrand arrived in Charleston, South Carolina in the early part of May. She spent a lot of time at local restaurants holding speaking events and attending house parties along the Carolinian coast. In addition to speaking with others, she and her family spent time at the beach, basking in the sun. On the negative side of things, some paparazzi took photos of Gillibrand in her swimsuit, selling the photos to TMZ and E! news, making for a somewhat embarrassing story as tabloids published the photos with headlines like "Gillibrand: Hottie of the Senate?" and "I Want Gilly: Kirsten Gillibrand Ranked Among Hottest Senators."

Throughout the month of May, Gillibrand make her mark of South Carolina - notably, an important state for the democratic presidential primaries. It's likely that Gillibrand and her team are to make an announcement about her future plans and career as the 2024 elections are a little over a year away. Will she push for President again or will she work to keep her spot in the Senate?
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2022, 05:16:04 PM »

LIN WOOD BEGINS BOOK TOUR, FOCUSING ON EARLY STATES

Over the last few weeks, conspiracy theorist and disgraced attorney Lin Wood has been touring early primary states to promote his book, Burn: How to Stop Democrat Agenda of Child Mutilation and Immigrant Diseases. The book has had a rocky start so far, debuting at #110 on The New York Times Best Sellers' List. The book's themes are, as renowned literary critic Harold Bloom puts it, "a weird mishmash of bigotry, threats of violence, misinterpretations of the US Constitution, and one must not forget the final chapter." The final chapter of Wood's book is, Wood claims, written by President Joe Biden. Wood uses it as "proof" that the 80-year-old commander-in-chief is "senile" and "mentally unstable." However, it's very clearly written by Wood, as the chapter displays a Biden that confesses to alleged crimes committed by his son Hunter and eventually goes into a racist rant concluding with, "I loved Strom Thurmond's illegitimate daughter."

The book has, however, gained steam in right wing circles. In an interview with Newsmax, Wood claimed that the book was doing so well that the RNC should cancel all Republican primaries and that the US should get rid of the 22nd Amendment, in preparation for a likely presidential run. What success Wood claims he will have are expected to be slim to none, after his abysmal showing in the race for South Carolina GOP Chair in the early days of the Biden administration. Aside from recent trips to early primary states, Wood did not campaign at all in the 2022 election cycle, aside from one event with disgraced Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Below is an excerpt of Wood's remarks at every event promoting his book:
HELLO AMERICANS! 'Tis I, Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood. You know what Wood is? Wood is hard. And folks, I want to get America hard. I want to get America hard for the Chinese Communist Party to beat. I want to get America hard for rebuilding our economy and ditching Cocaine Mitch. God willing, the last few years will be wiped away in the history books. You know why? Because they're illegitimate. Joe Biden did not win this election, you'd have to be a fool not to realize that. Donald J. Trump won that vote with at least 70%, probably 80%, and 570 electoral college votes. He did so well, they added an extra 35 electoral college votes. Speaking of the electoral college, how many of you went to college? Well, I didn't super duper finish middle school, so we fudged the records and now I'm a lawyer! Speaking of education, we need to start educating these childrens the truth about our history. I already told you about the 2020 fraud. Now don't forget that 9/11 didn't happen. There ain't no way those planes hit that World Trade Center. That was figments of our imagination implanted in our minds by evil RINO scum, George W. Bush. The W stands for wh*re, not many people are saying that but they tell me because I'm a trustworthy guy. Some might even say I'm the most trustworthy, perhaps more than Zeus. Those planes were sent to the Trade Center via CGI from Steve Jobs, who isn't really dead, he's just taking cover so they don't find the Pizzagate files. In conclusion, the earth is flat, weather is fake, and God will rain hellfire on all sinners, but only the Dems.

After the first event, in Des Moines, Iowa, Wood walked off the stage, he shook hands with the 6 people that showed up and then was heard on a hot mic making lewd comments about Independent former Congresswoman and alleged Russian asset, Tulsi Gabbard.
You know the only reason I'm doing this is to meet Tulsi, right? Did you see her on Tucker last night? Wow. She's Samoan but she needs some mo' in her. Get it? Do you get it? Did you hear me? Did you hear the words that exited my mouth area? Do you understand my euphemism?
Quack quack.

Image from Wikimedia Commons
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2022, 05:53:22 PM »

Sometimes It Takes a Woman: Nikki Haley's Pre-Campaign Prep

After extensive work on behalf of Republican candidates in the 2022 midterm elections, former South Carolina Governor and UN Ambassador Nikki Haley launches a multistate book tour that includes the early primary states of Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada, and ends in her home state, itself an early primary contest.  She also plans speaking engagement at various Lincoln Day and Reagan Day dinners across the United States.  In the process, Haley meets with leading Republicans such as Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds, Iowa Senator Joni Ernst, New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu, and Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to make her pitch for a possible endorsement.  Seeking to announce her candidacy some time in May or June of 2023, Haley intends to run as a conservative but pragmatic Republican who can unite the party and the country after "16 years of hate and division from the angriest voices on both sides."  Her platform will center on across the board tax cuts, fighting woke and age-inappropriate curriculum in schools, fighting violent crime and defending police, reducing the cost of living, and fighting national security threats abroad (including scrapping Biden's nuclear deal with Iran).  Though outspokenly pro-life, she will pledge to abide by the Dobbs decision and allow states to enact their own abortion laws. 

February 2023
According to reports, Haley's book tour was well received by those in attendance.  During one event, at the Reagan Presidential Library in California, Haley was asked by a member of the audience whether or not she would run for president in 2024.  Haley simply responded, "I'm open to doing that but haven't decided yet.  Stay tuned."

March 2023
As Nikki Haley's book tour comes to an end, there is widespread speculation that she may run for president in 2024.  During the tour, Haley made stops in Iowa, where she met with Governor Kim Reynolds, and New Hampshire where she met with Governor Chris Sununu.  The tour also included a television appearance on Fox News, ostensibly an effort to sell her case to Republican primary voters.  While Haley has not yet declared her intentions for 2024, her recent activity is widely seen as laying the groundwork for a campaign.

April 2023
Nikki Haley came out swinging at a Lincoln Day dinner in Loudoun County, Virginia, ground zero in the fight over woke schools.  In her remarks to the numerous Republicans gathered for the event, Haley declared the following:

Quote from: Nikki Haley
My home state of South Carolina was the first slave state to secede after Abraham Lincoln was elected president.  Almost exactly a century and a half later, I became the state's first governor of color and first female governor.  As the daughter of Indian immigrants, my parents taught me that anything was possible for me in America, and I have proven them right. The American dream does not now any boundaries of race, sex, religion or ethnicity.  No matter what the left says, white privilege, male privilege and systemic racism are not realities in 21st century America.  I know because as a woman of color, I have been successful beyond anyone's wildest dreams.  To suggest otherwise is to insult the legacy of the brave men and women who fought to end slavery, Jim Crow and all other racist and sexist institutions in our country.

After her speech, Haley travelled to Richmond to meet with Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, offering her support for his efforts against woke education and reducing the cost of living in the Commonwealth. 

May 2023
According to recent reports, Nikki Haley has been hiring staff in preparation for a likely 2024 presidential campaign.  Sounding more and more like a candidate, Haley recently appeared on NewsNation and declared, "Over the last sixteen years under Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and now Joe Biden, America has become angrier, more selfish, and more divided.  Those who profit politically and financially from pulling our country further apart have been in power for too long, and it's time for a change."  She also took time to comment on the activity of two other possible candidates.  Of Lin Wood's book tour, Haley stated, "People can question the president's health all they want.  But what evidence do they have that he's senile?  Liberals said the same thing about Reagan when he was president, and it was nothing but a conspiracy theory."  And of Kirsten Gillibrand, who was recently seen on the beach in South Carolina, Haley said, "Welcome to South Carolina, Senator Gillibrand.  I look forward to a possible discussion with you soon on the different visions for our country, and I hope you have a good time in our great state."

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2022, 07:27:42 PM »
« Edited: December 12, 2022, 08:19:04 PM by John King wannabe »

Vice President Harris tours electric vehicle factory in Michigan

Earlier today in Michigan on a cold January afternoon, Vice President Harris dropped into a local electric vehicle manufacturing plant in Wayne County on what is touted as an official administration trip by the Vice President's staff, it does draw some attention with Michigan's new spot on the 2024 Democratic primary calendar as well as the state's large and diverse voter population.

Vice President Harris was greeted on the tarmac after landing in Air Force Two by Lieutenant Governor Gilchrist, Senator Gary Peters, and Senator Debbie Stabenow. All of which's contact information was saved by her staff to be forwarded to her 2 person campaign stuff for further contact once the Vice President goes full speed into a campaign. Vice President Harris would then give remarks at a local high school on the importance of investing into electric vehicles. The following are a few excerpts from the speech.

"Thank you all very much! It's so good to be back in the great state of Michigan! Thank you all so much for being here! Especially Senators Peters and Stabenow, Lieutenant Governor Gilchrist and our many local elected officials, give them a hand you guys...."

"Now look, electric vehicles are in fact the future, and we know this, and under a Harris administration... (stutter) under the Biden-Harris administration we have taken considerable action to move forward the idea of clean and renewable energy, and that starts on the road with electric vehicles"

"But I know that for some people, the idea of switching to an electric car may still seem daunting. So let me tell you a little secret: electric cars are actually a lot of fun to drive! (Laughs) They are smooth, quiet, and have instant torque, which makes them incredibly responsive. In fact, once you try an electric car, I think you'll be hooked."

After the event the Vice President visited the Wayne Country Democratic Party HQ where she chatted with volunteers and organizers and said overheard from a reporter in the room "I need some of you guys to stay on for the next couple of months, alright?" before moving to another organizer.

Harris would then hold a impromptu meeting with her staff inside of her black armored SUV and speak of the importance of Michigan as an early primary state, while also casting doubt on it's ability to win with Governor Gretchen Whitmer a possible strong contender. Her bare bones team would insist on staying active in Michigan in the primary season and possibly even announcing in Detroit which Harris shot down calling it disrespectful to announce in another candidate's home turf.

The following day, Harris would fly back to Washington for an event at the White House marking MLK Jr day, at the event she would hold discussions with Dr. King's living children as well as do her best to be seen with President Biden to paint the "natural successor" look for the press and for potential primary voters.

A member of her staff would release the following tweet from her @VP account.

Transcript: On this day of remembrance of the legacy of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Let us not forget the battles he fought in the name of equal rights for all, and may we all carry his legacy on our backs.

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2022, 09:11:04 PM »
« Edited: December 12, 2022, 09:14:41 PM by Devout Centrist »

Credit to the DOE Global Energy Storage Database
Horse Mesa Dam Campground, Arizona

February 15th, 2029

Governor Lake walks out to ”Immigrant Song” by Led Zeppelin
Good afternoon my friends!

Wow. This is beautiful, folks. It is an absolute privilege to address so many of you here today. Farmers. Ranchers. Small business owners. All of us come from different walks of life, but we stand united by a common cause and by a shared commitment to the salvation of our Republic. By being here today, by exercising your rights as free sons and daughters of America, each of you has made an ironclad commitment to the principles of liberty and justice for all. You’re doing today. Right here. With each other. It’s amazing if you think about it.

It is unfortunate, folks, it’s so unfortunate that we can’t meet under better circumstances. We stand here at the site of an American tragedy. An American tragedy! For years, the Federal Government has squandered the West’s natural resources. Our nation’s forests, once a proud symbol of America’s heritage and history, dating back to George Washington, have gone up in a pillar of smoke. Ranchers have seen their cattle herds cut in half by far away algorithms, operated by people who type on keyboards for a living. They’ve never been on a ranch, folks. Not a day in their lives. And finally, our richest farmland, the most productive on earth, on earth! It lays fallow because Federal administrators have cut us off from our most precious resource: water. Water. The thing everyone needs to live.

This is what’s at stake, folks. The survival of our farmers, our nation, and our way of life depends on us taking action today. Let me be clear, people, this is an issue that affects everyone. Everyone in this country. American farmers don’t just provide for their families or their communities, no no, they feed all of us. All of us! They feed the world, and not just our friends, but our enemies too. Many countries have not been very grateful for what our farmers send them, yet we feed them anyway. Why? Because it’s what we do. It is our duty! The free people of this land chose to farm because of the liberty that was promised to them as Americans. Free Americans! As people of this country. No Federal administrator or legal mandate can take that away from us. This nation owes its very existence to the men and women who farm, who feed this nation! Rich or poor, white or black, you rely on them to sacrifice for you, day after day.

But this problem, this struggle, is much bigger than one dam or one river, my friends. Something has gone terribly wrong in this great land we call home. From shore to shore, the people of this nation have lost control over their lives to a growing elite that is hellbent on destroying the foundations of this country. You know them by many names. Globalist corporations. Wall Street. NBC, CBS, ABC. The Democrat Party. Joe Biden. Kamala Harris! You know all of them.

These people and their fellow travelers have stolen control away from the people of this country. They have enshrined foreign values in our schools, destroyed the security of our Southern Border, and have sold our nation out to China, Saudi Arabia, and a whole host of bad actors around the world. They have let the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the criminal have free reign over lives of the innocent.

You send someone from 1776 or 1865 to this country today, and they’d be horrified! Horrified. Gone is the belief in shared sacrifice. Gone is love and kindness for one another. It’s all hate now. All hate. And you look at some of these people, Kamala especially, and you can tell they don’t love this country. It’s true folks. They hate us. They hate this country.

Folks, we’ve seen what these people do with power. They get drunk on the stuff! They have turned our cities into open air drug dens and safe havens for homeless junkies. They have allowed violent looters to run wild in bloodthirsty killing sprees. They have let globalist corporations buy up millions of houses from coast to coast, only for those same companies to sell it back to Americans at exorbitant prices. They have let Saudi Arabia, which is a desert country you know, they let them buy up billions and billions of gallons of our water, leaving our hardworking farmers to go bankrupt once the rivers run dry. It all evaporated folks. It’s gone! We could’ve stored it in the Hoover Dam, and they just let them have it. It’s a total sham, people.

We have to stand up to these people, folks! We have to do what is necessary to save this country! Every day we let these people run the show, our nation gets weaker and weaker. That is why I’m announcing, today, to you, now, that I am running for President.

[APPLAUSE]

It’s happening people. It’s official! I’m running to take control back for the people folks. I’m running to bring stuff back for regular people. I’m running, let me tell you, to build a movement. To build a movement that will save this country.

Let me tell you, it’s not gonna be easy. There’s a whole legion of people lined up against us. Billionaires. The media. An army of keyboard typers. It won’t be easy. But we have each other, folks. We have a movement that’s going to raise hell in this country. We are going to fight for the men and women that built this great nation. People who work with their hands. People who live paycheck to paycheck. People who had their job taken from them. People who can’t afford $5,000 a month in rent. People ripped off by globalist corporations. They’re your friends! They’re our friends!

Then there’s our opponents. The enemy, if you will. The criminals. The rich. The people who look down their noses at you folks. The guys that want to cut social security to fund Saudi Arabia. They are the enemy, my friends, and it’s our duty to tell them ENOUGH! We won’t let them control us anymore. We won’t let them destroy our way of life anymore.

This is a coast to coast movement, folks. I have complete confidence that the liberty loving people of this country will emerge victorious on November 5th, 2024. It’s time to get to work.
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2022, 09:48:57 PM »

Ahead of Likely Presidential Announcement, Jared Polis Pens Book, “Out West” and Goes on Tour

Release book “Out West,” a memoir about Polis’s political career and how it was shaped by the American West

Some excerpts:

“The American West has led on suffrage, marijuana legalization, and protecting liberty. Colorado is continuing this trend today by expanding primary education, fighting climate change through clean energy, and reducing healthcare costs.”

“Income inequality today is worse than the Gilded Age but we can fix this problem. My companies had shared ownership with employees, ensuring everyone had a seat at the table and some stake in the game. Alongside paid leave, fair wages, and equal pay, you start getting a fairer system that allows for workers to realize their full potential.”

“Medicare for All is still the best way to get to universal healthcare coverage. I don’t believe in banning choices, but instead offering better coverage for cheaper will lead more people to choose Medicare over private insurance.”

“How the hell do we not have universal pre-k and childcare? This is an area where Democrats and Republicans have failed Americans. Working families need help here, we could pull people out of poverty and make sure that no parent needs to go broke to give their kid a leg up.”

The tour kicks off in Denver and includes stops in every early state, with Vegas, Reno, Detroit, Charleston, Nashua, Manchester, and Atlanta all hosting events. Polis hopes to carve out an early lane in the primary as a pragmatic problem solver. The tour makes a splash for being entirely carbon neutral, following Polis’s commitment to sustainability.

Carolyn
Rookie
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2022, 10:19:18 PM »

20 PETE 24

Pete Buttigieg is in the upper echelons of the Democratic Party. From a small-time mayor, he built his brand enough to win both Iowa and become the Transportation secretary in the Biden Administration. During the 2022 midterms, Pete was hot property: people wanted him as a surrogate. It was easy to see why. The man—dark blue suit, bright blue tie, and an LGBTQ+ flag pin on the side—was a fresh face, he was articulate, and he wasn’t afraid to appear in shows like Fox News.

So, publicly, he continues to play the part of the dutiful secretary. He helps chart the course for the Building a Better America program. Working with congressional, state, and local leaders throughout the political spectrum, he ushers the Airport Infrastructure Grants, Airport Terminal Program, Americas Marine Highway Program Grants, Appalachian Development Highway System, and the Appalachian Development Public Transportation Assistance Program. In addition, as a new wave of COVID splashes on America, he is there to make sure the supply chains are untangled, the roads and airports are safe, and the people who grumble about cancellations and delays are heard through the DOT’s consumer protection program.

On cable news, America will hear the secretary stoutly defend the President’s record. He gives pinpoint details about where the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law helps Main Street. $55 billion to expand clean drinking water for up to 10 million households that lack it. $65 billion to get high-speed internet for 30 million people who lack any broadband infrastructure, especially those in rural areas. $110 billion to protect the nation’s crumbling highways, major roads, and bridges. Over $50 billion to protect against droughts, heat, floods and wildfires. The list could go on. In a memorable spot on MSNBC's PoliticsNation, Pete claims that the current White House is the “most equitable” in the nation’s history.

The same message is pushed on social media. @SecretaryPete, his official account, proudly cites the figures he mentioned before. There are plenty of pictures with him around the nation, shaking hands with this developer and that grateful politician, too. Chasten Buttigieg, meanwhile, posts about their life in his private account and runs interference whenever some conservative gets the bright idea of attacking Pete’s sexuality. The image projected is this: they’re wonky, they’re a bit square in that Midwestern way, but they own it. There are no apologies for what they are.

To those hungry about his bid, Pete plays coy as he did in CNN’s Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace: “For the moment, I’ve been entrusted with this amazing opportunity and responsibility to help shape the infrastructure we’re going to be living with and working with and counting on for the rest of our lives.” Perhaps it’s also a subtle dig toward the Vice President, who appears to be preening for the cameras as America gets battered by COVID again.

Privately, he is game for another round. The poll’s out for ol’ Kamala: a net unfavorable rating that makes your eye water. Mike Pence of all people had a better number when he was VP. Mike goddamn Pence. Maybe it’s racist, maybe it’s not, but the verdict makes her vulnerable at best and terminal at worst. His time would come soon enough.
oldkyhome
Rookie
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2022, 12:19:23 AM »
« Edited: December 14, 2022, 09:23:38 PM by oldkyhome »

Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons

Hawley's Big Move: Trump's 'Right-Hand Man'

December 12th was a political earthquake; the first time ever a former President had been indicted for a criminal offense, and by his successor no less. The announcement from the Justice Department ignited fury within all ranks of the GOP, but it wouldn't last, and as the weeks carried on, the party's professional class saw less and less reason to cling onto the defeated former President. For many, it was a deathblow to Trump's 2024 prospects, and a reason to move beyond Trump and pick a new type of candidate, but for Hawley, now more than ever was the time to fight back, and forcefully.

Within a few hours of the DoJ's announcement, Sen. Hawley strongly condemned Garland and labeled the indictments a 'political witchhunt.' In this, he emerged as one of Trump's most vociferous defenders: fully backing his campaign in the immediate aftermath, calling on the House GOP to open investigations into the special counsel's conduct, hammering Biden DoJ officials at hearings, and more. But the lawsuits kept piling up, and ensuing events would lead to the derailment of the Trump campaign, and with it, Trump himself withdrawing from the race.

With Donald out, the press has begun speculating about the candidates that might fill the emerging power vacuum, and reports of meetings between Hawley and Trump have caught a hungry media's eye. The Senator has, after all, been among a few potential candidates to stay loyal to the former President and rule out a '24 bid as early as January 2021, and his recent stances have made him a favorite within some Trump factions of the party.

Moreover, the former President knows - as anyone else does - that a drawn-out legal battle with the Biden Justice Department would allow Trump's potential opponents to capitalize on this vacuum. Four or five months of DeSantis, Haley, Pence flooding the airwaves would put Trump at a major disadvantage if he were to attempt a comeback, and it's obvious he wants to.

It’s unclear who prompted the meetings, but the situation has led some high-ranking GOP officials to speculate that Hawley has become part of a deliberate plan organized by the former President to either pull attention away from Never Trump favorites or to set the groundwork for Trump's return as a candidate, or both. In any case, the Senator from Missouri has suddenly become far more reluctant to make a decision about 2024 as he had been in months prior. 'The stakes have been raised,' Hawley remarked in one interview, 'This is a once-in-a-lifetime election, and we need to make sure the [Republican] party can put forward a candidate that can win working people.'

For many, Hawley is an inspiring young voice and rising star with a passion for the America First policies that Trump forged in his presidency. His controversial votes and positions has made him anathema to national media and Democratic voters, but it's hardly stumbled the Senator, as he continues to stay popular with his constituency and gain a following of Republican supporters. With former Trump voters clamoring to find a candidate who can match up to the kind of rhetoric that Trump embodies, any candidate that's forsaken him will raise many eyebrows. For these voters, Hawley could be just the fighter they've been looking for.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2022, 12:51:44 AM »

Stone for President

Credit: Associated Press via NBC News

With the legal crippling of Donald J. Trump, a devious thought entered the mind of Roger J. Stone: Who better than him to claim the mantle in 2024? After all, Roger Stone made Trump in a way by recruiting him to politics in the first place. One could even argue that Stone was Trump before Trump: flamboyant, vengeful, and ever so persistent. Sensing opportunity, the veteran political beast quickly arranged to launch a full-fledged presidential bid that would define the race from here on out.

Welcome to the Stone Zone.

Announcement

Roger Stone and his informal, tightly-knit group of advisors deliberated over how best to announce the burgeoning campaign. It was settled that an early announcement, perhaps the first in the Republican field post-Trump, would garner notable attention and provide the campaign ample time to make their mark in the primaries. However, the location for said campaign launch warranted more internal debate. After passing over Miami, the original choice that would have been in close proximity to Stone's full-time residence, it was eventually settled to hold the venue in New York City. Multiple reasons were cited for the switch. The announcement by Stone would parallel Trump's own in 2015, when he descended from Trump Tower to a captivated nation. Although Florida is now somewhat of a GOP stronghold electorally and culturally, at least two other prospective candidates—Ron DeSantis and Matt Gaetz—hail from the state, making for crowded ground. Stone himself has long roots in New York State and would be in familiar terrain from decades of business and political dealings. NYC would stand out symbolically for the Stone campaign by maximizing media visibility, along with representing the crucial urban, Northeastern bloc crucial to the MAGA movement—voters that are underrepresented by the other Republicans. Plus, the prospect of left-wing agitators for campaign fodder was relished by Stone himself.

On the morning of February 3rd, 2023, with a significant gathering of media and spectators alike, Roger Stone formally announced his entry to the Republican primaries in a way that only Roger Stone could:

Thank you all! Thank you all so much.

I come to you all today because we're at a true inflection point in this country we love. What have we seen over these last number of years under Joe Biden and the Democrats? Record high crime and inflation. Our hospitals crippled. Massive droughts and fires across our land. Our so-called brilliant leaders thought that wasn't enough, and now they've added the total breakdown of our rights and liberties. Let me make this clear, unequivocally: The moment that the Democrat Party and the Deep State decided to charge President Trump was the moment that all Americans must realize they could be next. No one is safe from this tyrannical, vengeful government filled with the worst scum on the planet.

How do I know? I was one of their political prisoners myself—a victim of the Mueller investigation and their allies in the Fake News Media. They threw the books at me, and they nearly won. It was only through the grace of God, along with the understanding of President Trump, that I was able to claim my freedom and family back. I will be forever grateful for that. For countless other patriots, though, persecution is an ever present reality or threat.

When I saw Old Man Joe Biden on the news a few weeks ago, laughing about Trump's troubles and shouting 'Merry Christmas,' my blood boiled. These people have no shame. They will ruin your lives in front of you and cackle over it, just as Kamala does. An unholy alliance of globalists in government, business, and the media are dead set on putting us under lockdown, enforcing thought crimes, teaching unspeakable things to our children.

We must put a stop to this insanity. We must take back power from Washington and give it to the powerless. And, now, for the moment you've all been waiting for: I am formally declaring my run for President of the United States.

Before you fake news journalists ask, no, I'm not doing any of that exploratory committee bullsh**t. This is a no bullsh**t campaign, straight to the point. America will get to experience the pure, unadulterated Roger Stone, and they're going to love it.

Who is Roger Stone, anyway? Some may call me a handsome, well-dressed devil. What I really am, though, is a truth teller. I've been at the forefront of exposing government corruption from the inside, in all its forms, since my younger days. I'm a street fighter—metaphorically speaking, for the record. I've been on the ground each and every day fighting for our rights, speaking truth to power side-by-side with our best and brightest patriots. I'm also a visionary, believe it or not. Over 40 years ago, I saw great potential in a friend of mine. His name? Donald J. Trump. I encouraged him to run time and time again, as I knew he had exactly what it takes to Make America Great Again. Thanks to enough boldness on the man's part and the support of millions of proud Americans, we've made great progress in taking back this country. However, all of that is being endangered again by those who hate this country. That includes you punks in the back, shouting some gibberish like it means anything or like we'll even care tomorrow. Take 'em out! *laughter and applause as protestors are hauled away*

. . .If any of you are left, please step forward so we can haul your ass out too. *greater cheers and laughter as security escorts the remaining agitators* Now you can see this campaign is already restoring law and order, one step at a time.

I fight for the common man. It really doesn't matter if you're black or white, Hispanic or Asian. If you love this country, I'm for you. Our campaign is about bridging those gaps and building a truly multiracial, multigenerational, working class Republican Party. Our campaign is about protecting your basic freedoms and ensuring that you have the right to live and think as you please if you're not stepping on others. Our campaign is about rebuilding our industries and giving every citizen the economic security they deserve. Our campaign is about exposing the lies and corruption of the establishment and giving them the proper comeuppance. If they're going to do us dirty, well, we'll have to beat them at their own game.

Join me on this journey. We will, in fact, Make America Great Again . . . and even more. God Bless America.

As the candidate stepped away after concluding his announcement speech, a feeling of exhilaration filled the air. This would be no ordinary campaign, nor would the primaries have any sense of predictability. Should Donald Trump prevail over the legal system and resume his campaign, Stone would naturally close shop and loyally return to the man he has interchangeably mentored and worked for. If not? The Stone campaign would represent the culmination of over 50 years of practicing in the darkest arts of politics.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2022, 01:50:42 AM »

While Mike Pence has yet to formally enter the race, the former Vice President is already courting endorsements.

Pence hopes to enter his campaign with a trio of high-profile endorsements, and has been spotted in both Utah and Washington D.C, courting Senator Mitt Romney, in Wisconsin, courting former Representative Paul Ryan, and in Iowa, where he is courting former Ambassador to China and Governor Terry Branstad.

In addition, at the behest of Senator McConnell, Pence has been seen meeting with both Senators Sinema and Manchin, trying to determine what it would take to get both Senators to switch parties, and flip Senate control to the Republicans.

A formal Pence announcement is now scheduled for sometime after Easter.
RGM2609
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2022, 02:41:57 AM »

Gavin Newsom calls for additonal environmental, health-care action

While still busy touring the early states, Newsom returned to Sacramento in order to hold a press conference in which he called for additional investments in the environment. According to Governor Newsom, while California's environmental actions are of great scope, making the state the greenest in the Union, more must be done to defeat the crisis of global warming, which is why the Governor's office proposes an additional 10 billion dollars for phasing out oil, reducing carbon emissions and investing in renewable energy sources.

He also proposed a resolution declaring once more that health care is a human right in the state of California and promised that in the coming months he will come forward with a plan to grant universal access to health care "in the full sense of the word". Newsom will attempt to promote these efforts in his appearances in the national media and in the early states.
RGM2609
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2022, 02:57:25 AM »

Gavin Newsom condemns occupation of Apache Lake

In one of his appearances on CNN, Gavin Newsom has condemned the occupation of Apache Lake in Arizona, saying that it is beyond clear that violent groups like the Oath Keepers are involved and using lies about the election to recruit more adherents. Newsom had harsh words for what he calls "Republican grifters" and the right wing propaganda for exploiting and lying to some citizens rightfully angry about economical conditions and alienated from Washington.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2022, 03:10:52 AM »

Pence statement on Apache Lake

Like Donald Trump before her, Kari Lake, in stoking riots, and actively denying the results of a legitimate election, is actively committing treason, and rebellion against the lawfully elected government of Arizona.

I call on the lawful authorities of Arizona, Governor Hobbs and Attorney General Mayes, to do the right thing and have Lake arrested. Failing that I call upon Attorney General Garland to have Lake arrested.

We can't have another attempted coup. I had to flee for my life three years ago. I don't want to see it happen to anyone else.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2022, 08:24:12 AM »

Statement from Kari Lake
Has Mike Pence been on the right side of any issue? We all saw how he betrayed President Donald Trump in 2020, which is what led to the whole Biden/Kamala hostile takeover in the first place. He has no spine! No spine! He won’t stand up for America’s farmers because he can’t stand them! He can’t stand regular people. It’s sick.

Mike Pence is a real strange guy, if you think about it. You look at what he thinks about women, and it’s some strange stuff. He doesn’t want to be in the same room as a woman without his wife. You can’t lead like that folks. How is Mike gonna make deals when he needs his wife to make all the decisions for him? When he needs his wife to dress him in the morning? He can’t do it! He can’t do it.

That’s why he’s gonna lose badly next year, folks. He’s at 2% now and falling. You hate to see it!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2022, 08:32:24 AM »

Mike Pence responds to Kari Lake'

At least my wife and I are loyal Americans, who will do anything for this country, unlike you.

You, like your puppetmaster Trump, would sell us out to Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, you name it, in a millisecond if it would benefit you.
RGM2609
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2022, 10:21:09 AM »

Gavin Newsom @gavinnewsom

While Kari Lake is a fraud and shouldn't be running for dog catcher, much less the Presidency, it is worth remembering that Pence was Trump's favorite bootlicker for 4 years, 4 years of lies, corruption, endless scandals and division, until it stopped being useful to his political career. America deserves better.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2022, 10:41:13 AM »

Pence response to Gavin Newsom

Governor, why don't you worry about who you're going to appoint to the Senate when Senator Feinstein kicks the bucket, rather than meddling in our primary?
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2022, 10:56:21 AM »

Vice President Harris issues statement on recent remarks by Vice President Pence

Earlier today, Former Vice President Pence, in an effort for political relevance referred to Senator Feinstein "kicking the bucket" and questioned Governor Newsom's possible political appointments regarding the event of Senator Feinstein's death

The office of the Vice President condemns and strongly calls on the former Vice President to issue a personal and public apology to Senator Feinstein and her family for his hurtful remarks, placing prediction markers on when a member of the opposing party passes away is unacceptable in all forms.

The Vice President and Second Gentleman have called Senator Feinstein already and will continue to stay in contact with her as she considers her next political steps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies