2024 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:46:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2024 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread  (Read 43741 times)
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: May 26, 2023, 02:27:20 AM »

From Joe Kent's Twitter, it seems he's already got the backing of 4 country GOPs.
That's good because it means hopefully there won't be a divisive primary, which is what hurt him last time. McCarthy literally funnelled millions into attack ads on him that said he supported Bernie Sanders and Adolf Hitler completely unironically.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 10:32:29 PM »

Saula, why do you like Joe Kent? He's an election denier and pro-insurrectionist.
I imagine that's why she likes him.
True hehe. Also he's economically populist and anti-war.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 08:25:16 PM »

I notice J. R. Majewski is attacking the likely OH-09 nominee Craig Riedel for being anti-UAW, maybe Majewski will get back in the race.

I would definitely support him, especially as those "stolen valor" claims were debunked after the midterms by records being released (of course it only is released now). Kaptur and the DCCC should be ashamed of themselves for spreading fake news, and the NRCC should be ashamed for buying into it and cutting funding.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 09:29:10 PM »

I notice J. R. Majewski is attacking the likely OH-09 nominee Craig Riedel for being anti-UAW, maybe Majewski will get back in the race.

I would definitely support him, especially as those "stolen valor" claims were debunked after the midterms by records being released (of course it only is released now). Kaptur and the DCCC should be ashamed of themselves for spreading fake news, and the NRCC should be ashamed for buying into it and cutting funding.

They were not debunked Roll Eyes
So you disagree with official air force records?

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/politics/2023/08/31/majewski-air-force-medal-added-to-record/stories/20230831119
https://www.einpresswire.com/article/652896461/j-r-majewski-former-ohio-cd9-candidate-served-in-afghanistan-updated-dd-form-214-confirms

The AP claimed Majewski didn't serve in Afghanistan because he didn't recieve the medal people typically get when they serve more then 30 days in the position he had.
The air force recently released documents that shows he DID earn that medal and that he served in Afghanistan

You can't just call anything you dislike fake news even if it's true.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 04:37:47 PM »

They were not debunked Roll Eyes
So you disagree with official air force records?

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/politics/2023/08/31/majewski-air-force-medal-added-to-record/stories/20230831119
https://www.einpresswire.com/article/652896461/j-r-majewski-former-ohio-cd9-candidate-served-in-afghanistan-updated-dd-form-214-confirms

The AP claimed Majewski didn't serve in Afghanistan because he didn't recieve the medal people typically get when they serve more then 30 days in the position he had.
The air force recently released documents that shows he DID earn that medal and that he served in Afghanistan

You can't just call anything you dislike fake news even if it's true.
He still would have lost badly lol. He’s a joke and further proof that running in a competitive district trying to appeal to absolute morons while turning off everyone else might get you mid 40s but you’ve got zero chance of actually winning, because unlike Trump, he doesn’t have the benefit of the election being totally nationalized.
That might be true, but it doesn't take from the fact that national Democrats and Kaptur lied about a military vet's service and made a baseless accusations the central point of the race. The slander has gone so far even most democrats on here will just refuse to accept reality.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 10:34:58 PM »

This is Kent's launch ad:

Does this really look like a weak candidate?

He already lost to her in an election he really should have had no business being defeated in. I'd say that makes him a bit weaker this time around.
Kent's opponent in the 2022 primary spent millions on ads using money secretly funnelled by Kevin McCarthy, that literally compared him to Adolf Hitler and Bernie Sanders.
It was probably the most brutal primary of 2022. This time Kent has the backing of the whole establishment and is looking at a glide-path to a spot in the run off.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2024, 04:36:40 AM »

Hahahahahaha
He's gonna lose so bad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies