Should S019 be tempbanned if Tim Ryan wins Trumbull County?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 04:32:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Should S019 be tempbanned if Tim Ryan wins Trumbull County?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Should S019 be tempbanned if Tim Ryan wins Trumbull County?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Should S019 be tempbanned if Tim Ryan wins Trumbull County?  (Read 971 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 06, 2022, 09:06:14 PM »

I'd say if bronz was it's only fair.
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 09:25:12 PM »

Dunno about S019, but if Tim Ryan wins Trumbull County, I will start doing daily mindfulness meditation and change my signature to a picture of Tim Ryan yogic flying.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 09:26:58 PM »

Yes. I do think that as a Trump+11 county, it's a little too far gone to support Tim Ryan (though he most definitely has a shot at Mahoning County) - but on the off chance that it somehow does support it, why not? (Though I think it'd be better should S019 voluntarily leave the forum temporarily if Ryan wins Trumbull.)

Unrelated point about Trumbull, though: I find it quite strange that it swung Republican in 2008 only to swing Democratic in 2012. Why was this?
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 10:18:28 PM »

Ban everyone who does those stupid usernames/avatars.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 10:30:20 PM »

Even the usual blue avatars?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 10:55:53 PM »

Say what you want about Cody but he has no strong bias for every blue avatar on here lol.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2022, 11:47:54 PM »

The only two people who do this are IndyRep and S019. I have no idea what blue avatars, plural, you are talking about.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2022, 11:57:53 PM »

The only two people who do this are IndyRep and S019. I have no idea what blue avatars, plural, you are talking about.
Politician although he quit posting. And ElectionsGuy has a light green avatar but we all know how true that is.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 12:09:00 AM »

To be clear, my username is meant to mock this who think Ryan will win, and particularly those who think that all of Ohio is full of #populists. Trumbull County is basically the stereotype of what every Atlas user thinks of Ohio, and again I'll note that all of you were saying that this would be a Missouri 2016 redux or even that Ryan would win. I've had it at Safe R all along, even when it was a point of contention. Also BRTD should go and touch grass or watch Family Guy, it's not hard to figure out why he has 100,000 posts when he makes posts like these showing I live rent free in his head.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 12:11:55 AM »

To be clear, my username is meant to mock this who think Ryan will win, and particularly those who think that all of Ohio is full of #populists. Trumbull County is basically the stereotype of what every Atlas user thinks of Ohio, and again I'll note that all of you were saying that this would be a Missouri 2016 redux or even that Ryan would win. I've had it at Safe R all along, even when it was a point of contention. Also BRTD should go and touch grass or watch Family Guy, it's not hard to figure out why he has 100,000 posts when he makes posts like these showing I live rent free in his head.
Remember when you had a name/avatar mocking people who thought Youngkin would win?

(The rest is practically word salad especially the notion that such a thing as"#populists" even exist.)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 12:46:32 AM »

Remember when you had a name/avatar mocking people who thought Youngkin would win?

(The rest is practically word salad especially the notion that such a thing as"#populists" even exist.)

Yes? Unlike other people, I didn't run away and I don't really care if I'm wrong. You should find better things to do with your time, anyways this is the last time I'll be responding to you.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 12:48:34 AM »

For the record this is literally the first time I've made any type of post about him since June 4, aka more than 5 months ago. Quite the obsession huh?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2022, 01:07:50 AM »

Because people should be mocked for saying stupid things

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2022, 01:09:14 AM »

Law student bullies teenager on the internet, how utterly pathetic.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2022, 01:28:09 AM »

1) I’m merely quoting your own words back at you.
2) If your age can shield you from criticism, then you’re too young to be voicing your opinions.
3) You are the type of person who finds free furniture in front of a house, takes it for himself, and then reports the homeowners for littering.

Pick one.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 01:59:37 AM »

The notion that there is an actual defined group as "#populists" that exists in any real way is a great example of how awful and brain rot-y some of the meme culture here is. That's on the level of mainstream tropes that are considered completely discredited here (such as that the Democrats are the equivalent of a European far-right party, that any group that could accurately described as "Reagan Democrats" has been relevant at any point in the past 20 years, etc.)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2022, 04:34:19 AM »

S019 don't do shoddy analysis predicated on the notion that muh Sun Belt is inherently better for Democratic prospects than muh Rust Belt or that the "cultured upper middle classes" are the centre of the world in bitter confusing overlong paragraphs challenge (IMPOSSIBLE).
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2022, 12:03:11 PM »

He should be tempbanned anyway for his own benefit, and I say this as someone who only wishes the best for him (hence my comments on his Ernährung).
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2022, 01:13:14 PM »

2) If your age can shield you from criticism, then you’re too young to be voicing your opinions.
3) You are the type of person who finds free furniture in front of a house, takes it for himself, and then reports the homeowners for littering.

Pick one.

Not once have you had anything to say, consider this my last reply to you. You are one of the most unpleasant and obnoxious people on this site. I don’t engage with narcissists.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2022, 02:40:48 PM »

Pick one.

Not once have you had anything to say, consider this my last reply to you. You are one of the most unpleasant and obnoxious people on this site. I don’t engage with narcissists.
Come on now, don’t pretend the third didn’t make you chuckle even a little bit.
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2022, 03:06:59 PM »

Pick one.

This is the eighth time you have given Dule a "last reply".
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2022, 04:57:25 PM »

Pick one.

They really need to make it so that you can selectively use the “hide ignored users more thoroughly” option.
world.execute(me)
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2022, 06:41:59 PM »

Pick one.

They really need to make it so that you can selectively use the “hide ignored users more thoroughly” option.
Save your ignore list for only people who you want fully hidden.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2022, 07:32:04 PM »

Pick one.

Come on now, don’t pretend the third didn’t make you chuckle even a little bit.

He is the type of person who erects "keep off the lawn" signs in front of his HOA office and then goes on the internet to tell people to "touch grass."
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2022, 07:25:21 AM »

I put him on ignore how can you be a Tim Ryan supporter and say OH is safe R and he had Greenfield winning last time around and now he says IA is safe R
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies