Opinion of NewYorkExpress?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 10:23:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of NewYorkExpress?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Opinion of NewYorkExpress?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Opinion of NewYorkExpress?  (Read 2199 times)
Thunder98
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 14, 2022, 09:20:39 AM »

Massive HP, has really terrible takes on every issue.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 09:22:01 AM »

Wanting to nuke Kabul = HP
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 09:23:15 AM »

A top 5 HP.  Maybe top 3.  Don't say anything too bad in this thread or the Snowflake will report you.
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 10:59:09 AM »

Has said some crazy things = HP
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2022, 11:35:39 AM »

I continue to think he’s a troll, but I honestly don’t care because either way he’s the dumbest person on this site. Nothing he says is of substance and he should be permabanned.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2022, 11:36:09 AM »

The fact that he considers a particular politician who is clearly in way over his head in special interest donations (and thus does the bidding of these special interests) as the greatest politician currently in office is more than enough to earn an HP rating.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2022, 11:37:17 AM »

He once asked me if I created a poll in the Individual Politics board to influence my decisions as president in Atlasia

yeah...
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2022, 11:38:57 AM »

He takes the most extreme position on every issue. Massive HP.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2022, 11:45:52 AM »

Hilarious person. That thread where he declared that men shouldn't have the vote, and then began expounding upon in what cases trans women should have voting rights was all-time great.

It really is amazing how he manages to have the dumbest possible position on every single issue.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2022, 11:48:05 AM »

Hilarious person. That thread where he declared that men shouldn't have the vote, and then began expounding upon in what cases trans women should have voting rights was all-time great.

It really is amazing how he manages to have the dumbest possible position on every single issue.
Link?
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2022, 11:50:11 AM »

Link?

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=384686.0
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2022, 11:53:44 AM »

Probably the best poster on the forum these days.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2022, 12:08:25 PM »

I continue to think he’s a troll, but I honestly don’t care because either way he’s the dumbest person on this site. Nothing he says is of substance and he should be permabanned.

You could just report everything I post or flood YE and Virginia's PM inboxes with demands that I be permabanned. I imagine if enough posters did so, they'd have no choice but to permaban me.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2022, 12:09:41 PM »

Probably the best poster on the forum these days.

Even if I wasn't an HP (and I'm not going to deny that I am), being the best poster on the forum these days is a massive stretch at best.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2022, 12:10:14 PM »

He takes the most extreme position on every issue. Massive FF.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2022, 12:11:08 PM »

Link?

Peebs was on fire in that thread. This is exhibit A for why NYE is an obvious troll, though. It’s impossible to be this stupid unless you have a railroad spike lodged in your frontal lobe.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2022, 12:15:14 PM »

Breaking The Rule of "Opinion of" threads as we speak = HP
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2022, 12:15:58 PM »

Link?

Peebs was on fire in that thread. This is exhibit A for why NYE is an obvious troll, though. It’s impossible to be this stupid unless you have a railroad spike lodged in your frontal lobe.

He also has claimed he has autism, but that might just be a cover to make his trolling more believable.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2022, 12:16:38 PM »

Breaking The Rule of "Opinion of" threads as we speak = HP

Since when was it rule for posters to not have opinions of themselves?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2022, 12:17:41 PM »

Link?

He also has claimed he has autism, but that might just be a cover to make his trolling more believable.

Yes, I really do have Autism. Yes, most people with Autism really are that stupid. Not all are, and many of those who aren't presumably can be found on this forum.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2022, 12:25:29 PM »

Link?

Yes, I really do have Autism. Yes, most people with Autism really are that stupid. Not all are, and many of those who aren't presumably can be found on this forum.
WTF. I don't even have autism and I think this is insane.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2022, 12:34:42 PM »

My favorite post of his was when he said that he thought Hitler would've been acquitted of all charges if he'd lived to be on trial at Nuremberg. LOL! That may be the most outrageous post ever made on Atlas, if we're just purely judging based on its delusion.
Pink Panther

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2022, 12:41:09 PM »

Link?

WHAT IN THE F**KING F**K?!?!!!
Liminal Trans Girl
Lawer
United States

P P P
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2022, 12:49:58 PM »

Link?

I have autism and I do not act like him
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2022, 12:59:22 PM »

My favorite post of his was when he said that he thought Hitler would've been acquitted of all charges if he'd lived to be on trial at Nuremberg. LOL! That may be the most outrageous post ever made on Atlas, if we're just purely judging based on its delusion.

But remember, that was a completely serious and good-faith post— unlike that time I asked why my comment was moderated, which was obvious trolling.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies