I ask you for help (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:33:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I ask you for help (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I ask you for help  (Read 14064 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 06, 2022, 07:38:06 PM »

Any non gofundme link?
I refuse to give that leftist hellhole a cent.

Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is always a good global humanitarian group.

Used to have regular monthly donations on direct deposit and thinking about doing so again.

Saw an article earlier today about how their first shipment of medical expertise was moving into Ukraine.

Here's a link to their website....

https://www.msf.org/
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 07:54:18 PM »

Another way might be donating to the Catholic Relief Services, especially considering that a large % of external refugees are in Poland (Generally Old and Women & Children), and the Catholic Church distribution network is very efficient and the Pope and Vatican have made it very clear without totally calling out Putin by name on which side they are on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Relief_Services

https://www.crs.org/

https://www.crs.org/media-center/news-release/ukrainian-conflict-crs-responds-growing-humanitarian-crisis
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 08:06:22 PM »

How many reviews can you write before google marks you as a bot?

You can get banned for making false reviews.

So? This is a great way to get in touch with average Russians across their country.

Well if you get banned, your reviews are removed along with your Google Account.

Net effect to the World : zero.

Net effect to You : minus one.

Not a great way to start the week.

Would VPN and Proxy Servers be a potential way where the intrepid individual might be able to carry on with the "fake review" strategy?

I believe McDonalds (among some other well known fast food brands) are under critiques for failing to "Pull Out of Russia", but pretty sure it would be replaced by a "McPutin", selling pretty much the same Russian Market style food as before.

Still the concept of sabotage and subversive content in Russia through online reviews appears a bit bizarre, even if crowd sourced likely not particularly effective since it won't sound authentic even with a fluent translation template which can be user modified.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 08:48:30 PM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.
Are you working as a journalist of some sorts? But either way, rest up and remember that what you're doing will be vital to document the atrocities committed during this war. God bless you.

No. As you may know, I have a law degree and have worked as a lawyer for a long time. After joining the territorial defense, I and others came up with the idea of forming a team of lawyers to assist in the legal documentation of Russia's war crimes. I did this with some of my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances. And now we are helping to legally document these crimes where needed. There are a lot of such teams in Ukraine now - and our contribution is very small, but we still do it because it is necessary.

Thanks for the update and glad you and family are currently in relatively decent condition compared to so many others.

I have been continuing to post updates on the "Mega-thread" regarding updates involving Russian War Crimes in Ukraine.

Might not be as "sexy" as military analysis and updates, or fighting on front-line trenches, but still your works are extremely important nonetheless, regardless of the risks of Russian Artillery shelling to "bear witness" and share that with the entire Global Community.

You are a true patriot and hero, and alas those of us who are much more distant are more extremely limited in what we can do directly, well removed and outside of the "Maidan" Revolutionary Movements, which are now facing an existential fight simply for existence.

Despite the risks involved, it appears clear that these massive war crimes committed by the Russian Gvt from top, Russian Senior Military Officers from the top, and even the reality is that the Russian Military Culture itself, appears to have created an entire environment over decades where it becomes increasingly difficult to discern the "Good Russian Soldiers" from the "Bad Russian Soldiers".

Still, I firmly believe that eventually justice will be done for many of the worst perpetrators of individual war crimes, although unfortunately unless there is a revolution in Russia doubtful that those who ordered the decisions will ever face the full justice of international law before they die.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies