I ask you for help
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:57:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I ask you for help
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: I ask you for help  (Read 13646 times)
Yoda
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2022, 05:29:39 AM »

Praying for you and all Ukranians. Also called Senators Brown and Portman told their staff I desperately want them to advocate for and vote for us to send F-16's to Poland and other European countries so mig-29's or whatever other jets can be sent to Ukraine. This is the biggest issue to me by a mile right now. I'm absolutely seething that this hasn't happened yet.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2022, 09:01:29 AM »

Praying for you Andiry 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2022, 09:10:40 PM »

Any non gofundme link?
I refuse to give that leftist hellhole a cent.

If you must Roll Eyes

In addition to the other suggestions Google chef Jose Andreas. World Center Kitchen.  He's  Is working hard for food support to the Ukraine.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2022, 10:51:19 AM »

Any non gofundme link?
I refuse to give that leftist hellhole a cent.

https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/
Nyssus
Misteeer
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2022, 11:37:44 PM »

Oh boy, stay safe man
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2022, 01:02:10 AM »

Going to post another group I want you to throw some money at. The World Central Kitchen provides chef-prepared meals to struggling Ukrainians in Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Moldova, and Hungary. Ukrainians who are fighting for their lives are worrying about many things. Food shouldn't have to be one of them, and the WCK is working to help make sure that they can access one of their most basic rights as a human: the right to eat. They're a great organization, and your financial support would be amazing.

If you are willing and able, please click here to donate.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2022, 01:32:25 PM »

I support Ukraine's entry to the EU.
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2022, 06:41:22 PM »

We stand completely with you 100% in solidarity.  The United States is very very pro-Ukraine, and we think Putin's got to go - he's an evil thug.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2022, 06:45:27 PM »

He hasn't been online since March 2nd. I am very worried. Sad
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2022, 07:00:34 PM »

Andriy's profile map location puts him in Vinnytsia, in the mid-western region further away from the current front line.  However, eight Russian missiles struck the city a week ago, destroying the local airport.

I'm sure apprising this forum is the least of his concerns right now, but I sincerely hope he has been able to make it as far away as possible to safety.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2022, 07:19:44 PM »

Andriy's profile map location puts him in Vinnytsia, in the mid-western region further away from the current front line.  However, eight Russian missiles struck the city a week ago, destroying the local airport.

I'm sure apprising this forum is the least of his concerns right now, but I sincerely hope he has been able to make it as far away as possible to safety.

As he mentioned he is joining the Ukraine defensive force. I fear he is running The exact opposite way from safety. He is a brave man.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2022, 07:54:36 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure Andriy has bigger fish to fry right now than to post on this forum, although I hope he eventually lets us know that he's fine.

I'm still wondering about Vaxx Bear's whereabouts though.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2022, 10:23:35 AM »

Yeah, I'm sure Andriy has bigger fish to fry right now than to post on this forum, although I hope he eventually lets us know that he's fine.

I'm still wondering about Vaxx Bear's whereabouts though.

Russian Bear hasn't logged in since February 24. I guess just a coincidence. Tongue

That said, I hope you're alright Andriy.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2022, 01:33:00 PM »

I want to say that I am fine. And thanks to all of you for your kind words
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2022, 02:07:13 PM »

It’s nice to hear from you Andriy and please stay safe
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2022, 02:28:33 PM »

I'm relieved to read this. Stay safe, Andriy, and let us know if you need anything (at least something that's within our power).
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2022, 07:28:29 AM »

I hope everything is still ok for our friend.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2022, 08:15:59 PM »

I hope everything is still ok for our friend.

He popped up on the war thread in International a few days ago and is still fine (all things considered of course)
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2022, 03:34:25 AM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2022, 03:37:01 AM »

I came back again. I was slightly injured a few days ago. When my team and I were documenting crimes in northeastern Ukraine, about 40 to 50 kilometers from the front line, rockets fell nearby, and shrapnel wounded my leg. So now, while I am being treated, I will be able to write more often on the forum.

Sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2022, 03:37:37 AM »

Take care, my friend. I hope this nightmare is going to end soon and leads to a total failure for that thug in the Kremlin.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2022, 01:16:16 PM »

I want to let you know that you are a literal Freedom Fighter Andriy and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Pink Panther

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2022, 02:55:30 PM »

Are you working as a journalist of some sorts? But either way, rest up and remember that what you're doing will be vital to document the atrocities committed during this war. God bless you.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2022, 04:01:36 PM »

Are you working as a journalist of some sorts? But either way, rest up and remember that what you're doing will be vital to document the atrocities committed during this war. God bless you.

No. As you may know, I have a law degree and have worked as a lawyer for a long time. After joining the territorial defense, I and others came up with the idea of forming a team of lawyers to assist in the legal documentation of Russia's war crimes. I did this with some of my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances. And now we are helping to legally document these crimes where needed. There are a lot of such teams in Ukraine now - and our contribution is very small, but we still do it because it is necessary.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2022, 08:48:30 PM »

No. As you may know, I have a law degree and have worked as a lawyer for a long time. After joining the territorial defense, I and others came up with the idea of forming a team of lawyers to assist in the legal documentation of Russia's war crimes. I did this with some of my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances. And now we are helping to legally document these crimes where needed. There are a lot of such teams in Ukraine now - and our contribution is very small, but we still do it because it is necessary.

Thanks for the update and glad you and family are currently in relatively decent condition compared to so many others.

I have been continuing to post updates on the "Mega-thread" regarding updates involving Russian War Crimes in Ukraine.

Might not be as "sexy" as military analysis and updates, or fighting on front-line trenches, but still your works are extremely important nonetheless, regardless of the risks of Russian Artillery shelling to "bear witness" and share that with the entire Global Community.

You are a true patriot and hero, and alas those of us who are much more distant are more extremely limited in what we can do directly, well removed and outside of the "Maidan" Revolutionary Movements, which are now facing an existential fight simply for existence.

Despite the risks involved, it appears clear that these massive war crimes committed by the Russian Gvt from top, Russian Senior Military Officers from the top, and even the reality is that the Russian Military Culture itself, appears to have created an entire environment over decades where it becomes increasingly difficult to discern the "Good Russian Soldiers" from the "Bad Russian Soldiers".

Still, I firmly believe that eventually justice will be done for many of the worst perpetrators of individual war crimes, although unfortunately unless there is a revolution in Russia doubtful that those who ordered the decisions will ever face the full justice of international law before they die.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies