Australia 2022 Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:46:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Australia 2022 Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Australia 2022 Election  (Read 43912 times)
LAB-LIB
Dale Bumpers
United States

« on: April 18, 2022, 10:30:46 PM »

I still think ScoMo will pull it out. He just needs to get out the ukulele some more and people will see that he's just like them. Albo has lost too much weight to be PM.
LAB-LIB
Dale Bumpers
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 09:43:55 AM »

I still think ScoMo will pull it out. He just needs to get out the ukulele some more and people will see that he's just like them. Albo has lost too much weight to be PM.

Well that's profound.
You know it's true.

In all seriousness though, Labor is further ahead in the polls than they were last time, but I wouldn't take anything for granted if I were them.
LAB-LIB
Dale Bumpers
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 02:13:40 PM »
« Edited: May 21, 2022, 03:43:55 PM by LAB-LIB »

I have to say, I'm pretty shocked considering how relatable ScoMo looked playing "April Sun in Cuba" on the ukulele.

In all seriousness, it really is quite something to see Higgins falling to Labor. Even though it high on their target list, it was the seat held by Harold Holt, John Gorton, and Peter Costello.
LAB-LIB
Dale Bumpers
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 03:43:06 PM »

In all seriousness, it really is quite something to see Higgins falling to Labour. Even though it high on their target list, it was the seat held by Harold Holt, John Gorton, and Peter Costello.

Again, the name of the party is the Labor Party.
Sorry, I knew that, it was just muscle memory I guess.
LAB-LIB
Dale Bumpers
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 07:34:35 PM »

I just noticed something kind of remarkable. With Bennelong going to Labor, the Coalition has lost the seat of every former Prime Minister from Menzies to Turnbull, save McMahon (whose seat of Lowe was abolished) and Fraser. They lost the seat of Tony Abbott (Warringah) in 2019, and they just lost the seats of Robert Menzies (Kooyong), Harold Holt (Higgins), John Gorton (also Higgins), John Howard (Bennelong) and Malcolm Turnbull (Wentworth).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies