Opinion of Fuzzy Bear? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:36:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Title
FF

HP

Lol

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 96

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear?  (Read 1930 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 18, 2021, 10:08:34 PM »
« edited: September 18, 2021, 10:15:46 PM by Hindsight was 2020 »

Trumpism seems to of rotten his brain and soul
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 11:34:23 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2021, 07:56:05 AM by Hindsight was 2020 »

Neutral. I recently became subject to an attack of his, which I responded to in full, and received no reply. And I'm someone who has tried to stand up for him in the past.

This is by far the most frustrating thing about Fuzzy and I'm surprised we seem to be the only ones to have mentioned it in this thread. I have no problem with the opposing political views, and I can even bring myself to barely tolerate the InfoWars conspiracy nonsense. But the way he enters a thread, posts a wall of often inflammatory and rude text, then ignores all the reasonable responses is extremely obnoxious. Like most people on the religious right, he also seems to hold himself and the people he agrees with to a far lower ethical standard. It's sad because if not for that stuff he'd be an easy FF vote from me.

In particular, Fuzzy Bear has a tendency of repeating the same debunked points over and over again. Part of this is because he ignores the relevant rebuttals. I feel that I am at a fundamental disconnect with him now. He accused me of trolling him when I pointed out his usage of the words "My King is Alive!" when discussing Trump, and expressed his desire to "trigger" me. I think that this also exposes hypocrisy on his part, as he should know that Jesus himself calls for treating others respectfully.
Tbh this is exactly why I don’t ever really engage with him in actual debate. Back in day when I’m first joined and Russiagate kicked off I noticed that he would go into threads and make these ridiculous arguments about how impeaching Trump for firing Comey would destroy our democracy because “muh checks and balances means Trump can do whatever he wants to the FBI”. Then whenever someone like Virginia would refute and debate these notions and he would never respond to the rebuttal but instead would leave the thread for a couple of days and then come back and post these same arguments again while never addressing the rebuttal. An he would proceed to do this for ever single Trump scandal from Russiagate, Ukrainegate, Stormy Daniels, his taxes, and now saying 2020 was stolen. It was the same over and over pattern of saying a ridiculously talking point, someone disputes it, and Fuzzy never acknowledges the refute and comes back to post it again. After a while I found it more productive to just call him out on his crap then actually treat his topics like they are actually worthy of discussion
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies